Page 120 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 6490

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Don't know of anyone who rated them highly other than Bucs fans, unless I missed something. the Bucs beat the overrated Vikings sounds more realistic to me. Though I am partially biased, being a Bears' fan. Would've posted that before but I didn't even notice the overrated part until ^ mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboJak View Post
    Don't know of anyone who rated them highly other than Bucs fans, unless I missed something. the Bucs beat the overrated Vikings sounds more realistic to me. Though I am partially biased, being a Bears' fan.
    I'm a MIN fan and I think they are overrated to some degree.

But damn did Doug Martin blindside us. I just wasn't expecting to be beaten by TB. They are really not that good still in my book.

I don't even know what to think about the Vikings. They're certainly better than they were last year, but I doubt they're good enough to make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    I'm a MIN fan and I think they are overrated to some degree.

But damn did Doug Martin blindside us. I just wasn't expecting to be beaten by TB. They are really not that good still in my book.
    You would be right. They have improved from last year, yes, but they are still not that good, this coming from a Bucs fan. If the Vikings keep losing to teams like the Bucs, they shouldn't be expecting playoffs.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

The confrence is really strong this year, the Wild Card spots will be difficult to get. It'd have to be a miracle for the Vikes or Bucs to see the playoffs this season, next year they should be contenders, though. Granted they keep improving.

No. Got beat by the overrated Bucs. Doug Martin decided to have the game of his life randomly.
    You are acting like he was a nobody coming out of the draft. He is/will be a good back.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

The confrence is really strong this year, the Wild Card spots will be difficult to get. It'd have to be a miracle for the Vikes or Bucs to see the playoffs this season, next year they should be contenders, though. Granted they keep improving.
    Let's not speculate about next season until this one is over. xD It's the NFL. You never now what could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    You are acting like he was a nobody coming out of the draft. He is/will be a good back.
    But he's been so inconsistent thus far this year and we have a pretty good run-D. This was his 1st 100 yd rushing game I think they said. I don't think he'll be great but I think he will be good.

And as far as MIN goes, they are developing still. I'm actually surprised @ how well they've been doing. I'm hoping 2 more years though.

Any of you guys do FF?

But he's been so inconsistent thus far this year and we have a pretty good run-D. This was his 1st 100 yd rushing game I think they said. I don't think he'll be great but I think he will be good.

And as far as MIN goes, they are developing still. I'm actually surprised @ how well they've been doing. I'm hoping 2 more years though.

Any of you guys do FF?
    Any given Sunday. Or Thursday, in this case. Eh, you know what I mean.

And no. I don't bother with fantasy sports.

If the Saints somehow manage to turn this thing around, then color me impressed. Bress has been playing like he lost his mind lately
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Not this week I'm afraid. Peyton Manning has too many dirty tricks up his sleeve

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Let's not speculate about next season until this one is over. xD It's the NFL. You never now what could happen.
    Lol sorry, getting a bit ahead of myself and the rest of the world.
    Any of you guys do FF?
    I considered it for a while, then I decided to and it was already week 6, so was a bit late for that. Maybe next season.

I considered it for a while, then I decided to and it was already week 6, so was a bit late for that. Maybe next season.
    I only did 1 team this year. It's just too much to keep up w/ sometimes

Any of you guys do FF?
    He is a rookie

Holy Christ at Marcus Lattimore's leg injury.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    He is a rookie
    That's not a good enough excuse to me

But I do give him credit for goin over 500+ yds so far this year. He's doing better than I thought he would

For the first time since 1998-2003 we will see consecutive years without BCS Busters.

You were right TWGG, Ohio and LA Tech were pipe dreams.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

And I just watched MSU upset Wisconsin.

Jim Schwartz and Mark Dantonio must be one in the same, because that felt like the Lion-Eagles game. Only a lot more low scoring.

Oh, Florida... What went wrong today?
    Wait, let me rephrase that: what didn't go wrong today? Turnovers, fumbles, and more personal fouls than I could count.

Great job, UF. You blew it. You really did. Hopefully next week won't be as horrible.

Knightfall signing off...

The Saints usually play their best football in primetime. Whether its Sunday or Monday Night, they show up and play lights out.

Here's to hoping that trend continues tonight.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    Oh, Florida... What went wrong today?
    Wait, let me rephrase that: what didn't go wrong today? Turnovers, fumbles, and more personal fouls than I could count.

Great job, UF. You blew it. You really did. Hopefully next week won't be as horrible.

Knightfall signing off...
    The worst part is it makes Georgia look like a half decent team when in reality they got owned by South Carolina, whose offense is dependent on Lattimore and was also Florida's ***** the previous week.

Quote Originally Posted by camerupt fiasco View Post
    The worst part is it makes Georgia look like a half decent team when in reality they got owned by South Carolina, whose offense is dependent on Lattimore and was also Florida's ***** the previous week.
    Did you watch the game? Florida really didn't make UGA look good at all. UGA was just a little bit less bad than UF

Well...of my two college teams.

Middle Tennessee won 38-21 yesterday (with all 21 points of UNT coming in garbage time against our backups backups.) 5-3, next weeks match up against WKU just got much bigger. Thursday night, on ESPNU!

Auburn....well....Lost 63-21 at home against Texas A&M....The wheels have completely fallen off, the engine has caught fire, and the driver has gone rogue.....Only positive is that Gene Chizik and Jay Jacobs will probably get the axe within the week.

MSU had a nice comeback win over Wisconsin. Such an underrated rivalry theirs is. U-M, however, got completely dominated by Nebraska. Now they pretty much have to win the rest of their games, including OSU, which won't happen, especially since Denard Robinson got hurt. Safe to say it'll probably be a Nebraska-Wisconsin Big 10 Final. Blegh. Oh well. Don't know about MSU, but U-M has an awesome 2013 class coming in. They'll be very good eventually.

And we've got 1 hour until gametime. Let's go Lions! Restore that Roar this time!
    Last edited by Golden_Latias; 28th October 2012 at 6:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    MSU had a nice comeback win over Wisconsin. Such an underrated rivalry theirs is. U-M, however, got completely dominated by Nebraska. Now they pretty much have to win the rest of their games, including OSU, which won't happen, especially since Denard Robinson got hurt. Safe to say it'll probably be a Nebraska-Wisconsin Big 10 Final. Blegh. Oh well. Don't know about MSU, but U-M has an awesome 2013 class coming in. They'll be very good eventually.

And we've got 1 hour until gametime. Let's go Lions! Restore that Roar this time!
    I'm actually hoping to see Northwestern win the Big Ten title
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Page 120 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast