Page 122 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 6586

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Lol,but can you still earn $ like FF?
    You can. My friends do. I don't gamble much w/ Football lol it's too random for me

This song is for you GiantsFan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQTPQIiuf6U

2 more games left in this week. I'm hoping NO and SF win out.
    Last edited by Pikachu Fan Number Nine; 29th October 2012 at 1:50 AM.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Goin for Denver tonight.

Peyton Manning is a beast

@FullMetalAlchemist
    WHAT?! I can't hear you anymore!!! BECAUSE OUR CROWD IS SO LOUD THAT WE WON,I CAN'T HEAR THEM COWGIRLS!!!
    Left you breathless huh,well don't talk anymore,because it's all about the Superbowl Champions man!(You should be a giants fan after that game)
    If it wasn't for your girl's pretty fingers,you guys would've won but them girly fingers couldn't stop themselves from touching OUT OF BOUNDS!
    Last edited by BigBlueNYG; 29th October 2012 at 2:01 AM.

The message is that the Giants got lucky babe.

Next week and every week after that won't go so well for them.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post

What? The giants got lucky? shocking...

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post

Uh-huh,surrrrre!
    Don't mess my Giants bro.
    I'm sorry I called you babe btw,I thought you were a girl.(Your avatar)
    So yeah,we didn't get lucky.
    We got skill.

Jesus you are stupid if you think the Giants won because of skill. Dallas lost it because of stupidity, that's what happened. Instead of running the ball on 4th and 1, they run a pass play and Romo throws an interception. If the Giants had more skill, the wouldn't have kicked 5 field goals.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Jesus you are stupid if you think the Giants won because of skill. Dallas lost it because of stupidity, that's what happened. Instead of running the ball on 4th and 1, they run a pass play and Romo throws an interception. If the Giants had more skill, the wouldn't have kicked 5 field goals.
    Story of the year for a lot of teams. Can't single out the NYG or DAL for that

I mean 6 turnovers holy ****. One of them was by Felix Jones who just ran into his own guy and knocked the ball loose, and the others were just Romo being Romo and Dez being Dez.

I mean 6 turnovers holy ****. One of them was by Felix Jones who just ran into his own guy and knocked the ball loose, and the others were just Romo being Romo and Dez being Dez.
    I'll give you that.

DAL needs a good RB and WR. I hate Miles Austin.

But who won though....us so be quite.We DO have skill,if we didn't then why didn't you guys blow us out......exactly.
    So watch who you calling stupid because Giants are #1.

That's funny. Here I was thinking the undefeated Falcons were #1, guess I was wrong. There are 3 teams with better records than the Giants, so "Giants are #4!" would've been a more correct statement. The Giants won the superbowl LAST YEAR get over it. This year is the one that matters, not last year, not next year, this year. And just a reality check; the Giants already lost to the Cowboys this year, and honestly should've again. And even better, they lost to the Eagles! I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't stand this "We are number one!" bullcrap I hear way too often.

Alright, Sonny Jim. We get it. You're a Giants homer. Drinking a lot of Kool-Aid. Good for you. Now calm down. The Giants are good. Nobody here is saying they're not that. But they're not untouchable, and thinking they are will only lead you to disappointment.

Here are the teams that I think are better than the Giants:

Falcons
    Texans
    Broncos
    Ravens
    Packers
    Patriots
    Bears

MAYBE a healthy Steelers team as well.

Packers should not be on that list lol

Neither should the Bears, until they beat a good team. I'd say either the Cowboys or my Lions are the best team the Bears have beaten. Considering the Cowboys are the Cowboys, and my Lions are in last place in the NFC North, that's not really saying much.

The Bears D I give credit to though. They have played pretty good.

Lets see... The Panthers, while yes they are 1-6 nearly beat Atlanta. Dallas has already beaten the Giants once and had a close game with them the second time, and the Bears kicked the snot out of them. Dallas also had a close one @ Baltimore. The Colts beat the Vikings and Packers. The only games the Rams lost badly were against da Bears, and New England.
    The Bears' play against Houston and San Fran will show exactly what most people already know.

And while we're on the subject, the only noteworthy team (Since you have already said apparantely the Bears haven't proven anything) the Packers have beaten is the Texans. Who, as I go forward you will see is also unproven. Guess they aren't a good team. The Ravens have beaten.... New England? By 1, and were destroyed by Houston and beaten by the Eagles, guess they haven't proven anything. Furthermore, the only 'noteworthy' team New England has beaten is Denver, they managed to lose to Seattle, Arizona, and Baltimore. Nope, not noteworthy. Denver has only beaten... Well nobody unless you count the Steelers. The Falcons have only, just as New England, beaten Denver. They must suck. Houston has beaten Denver (Not noteworthy) and Baltimore (Hasn't proven anything) they're a bad team too. The 49ers have beaten the Seahawks (at home. The Seahawks can't travel for crap.) And Green Bay (Unproven)

Nobody has proven anything so far by your biased logic.

The truth of the matter is, you don't see who a team really is until after halfway through the season. That's when all the new players start to gel and things come together a little more and not to mention injuries.

But there is still such thing as a bad team but they have to show they are terrible 1st.

Most notible are:
    STL
    JAX
    NO
    NYJ
    PHI
    TEN
    ARI

Actual good teams atm:
    CHI
    ATL
    DEN
    NE

All the others fit into the mediocre category where they have potential to win but aren't good yet

I got to go the my first NFL game today- Raiders vs. Chiefs. We had some pretty good seats (my mom got them from her work, so I didn't really know where they'd be)- down on the first level to the left of one of the endzones. I have to say the field was smaller then I thought it would be, so it lacked some of the 'enormity' I thought it would have. Overall, the experience wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but that might just be because the team was sucking. I don't if it's just because I watch I Chiefs more, but I swear they throw passes that the receivers catch behind the line more often then anyone else.

Also, have to give some credit to Notre Dame. They really put it on Oklahoma. Their rank certainly seems more justified then previously, although I'm not sure I'd put them at 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    I hate Miles Austin.
    Anybody think he sort of looks like Alex Rodriguez?
    Here are the teams that I think are better than the Giants:

Falcons
    Texans
    Broncos
    Ravens
    Packers
    Patriots
    Bears
    I don't know that I can argue with any of those, but I don't think the margin is enough that I'd be surprised if the Giants beat some of them.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Just letting you guys know,Giants are winning the Superbowl of 2013 and that's final.
    Sorry Eagle fans,face it....your team is not gonna' make it to the Superbowl,sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Just letting you guys know,Giants are winning the Superbowl of 2013 and that's final.
    Sorry Eagle fans,face it....your team is not gonna' make it to the Superbowl,sorry.
    With the way the Giants nearly gave up that game (a 23-0 lead at the end of the first quarter, only to let Dallas score 24 points uninterrupted) to the Cowboys, I'd be worried about their chances, too. They're the undisputed best in the NFC East (that's not really saying much...), but they've got some problems to deal with. They got lucky yesterday. Had Dez Bryant landed just a little bit differently, Dallas would have won.

Also - Take out Romo's interceptions, and we'd be looking at a much different score, considering the Giants' lackluster offense.

As far as the Eagles go, I can't even be mad. Saw this coming two weeks ago, and Matt Ryan won me my fantasy game, so at least some good came out of it.
    Last edited by charizardfan; 29th October 2012 at 3:17 PM.

Okay, okay, so I'm a bitter Lions fan who's mad they're not going to the playoffs again barring a "real" contender or two collapsing and the Lions somehow going 7-2 or something like that the rest of the way and who's mad that Detroit (and the entire state of Michigan, for that matter) doesn't have a single elite team (no, the incredible choking Tigers are not elite). I'm sorry.

Whatever. Just take it one game at a time and beat the Jags.

Quote Originally Posted by charizardfan View Post
    With the way the Giants nearly gave up that game (a 23-0 lead at the end of the first quarter, only to let Dallas score 24 points uninterrupted) to the Cowboys, I'd be worried about their chances, too. They're the undisputed best in the NFC East (that's not really saying much...), but they've got some problems to deal with. They got lucky yesterday. Had Dez Bryant landed just a little bit differently, Dallas would have won.

Also - Take out Romo's interceptions, and we'd be looking at a much different score, considering the Giants' lackluster offense.

As far as the Eagles go, I can't even be mad. Saw this coming two weeks ago, and Matt Ryan won me my fantasy game, so at least some good came out of it.
    Oh my goodness,you guys are such haters.
    You keep on saying,"Oh if this and that didn't happen blah BLAH BLAH..."Nobody CARES!
    It DID happen so face the fact that Dallas screwed up! There's no "if THAT would'nt have happen we would've won"....NO,just NO!We WON!
    They LOST,it's OVER! Get it through your brains!

Page 122 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast