Page 126 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 6381

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

AFC Championship:
    HOU vs. DEN

NFC Championship:
    CHI vs. ATL

Superbowl:
    ATL vs. DEN

Ideal:
    NFC Champ: CHI > GB - Da Bears get revenge.
    AFC Champ: Texans > Ravens. Ravens barely make it into the playoffs, can't handle the Texans' defense.
    SB: Da Bears vs. Texans

Slightly less homerism:
    NFC champ: ATL > Bears - Picked due to the fact it says slightly less homerism. GB gets taken out by NY or Seattle.

Rest is the same.

ATL is about to be the 2nd undefeated team in NFL history. 1 loss @ most.

They are just too good.

God, the Chiefs freaking SUCK right now. On tv, they're talking about how Alabama was said to be able to beat an NFL team. Given how inept the Chiefs have been, I wouldn't even be surprised. Haven't lead for a second this season, and have like 28 or 29 turnovers so far. If it wasn't that they already got a miracle win against the Saints, I'd expect them to go winless.
    Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    It's a contact sport so it's not like they aren't going to happen. I agree it was horrible but that doesn't mean I hate to see them happen. Judge me all you want.
    Lame. Judging...

Edit: and you've got love one another in your sig. What's up with that?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage View Post
    Halfway through the season I'm making predictions....

Legend Z-First Seed X-division Winners Y-Wildcards

AFC East

Patriots-X (12-4/11-5)
    Dolphins-Y (9-7/8-8)
    Jets (6-10)
    Bills (5-11/4-12)

AFC West
    Broncos-X (12-4/11-5)
    Chargers (8-8/7-9)
    Raiders (5-11)
    Chiefs (3-13)

AFC North
    Steelers-x (10-6/11/5)
    Ravens (6-10)
    Bengals (6-10)
    Browns (4-12)

AFC South
    Texans-Z (13-13/14-2)
    Colts Y-(10-6/9-7)
    Titans (5-11)
    Jaguars (4-12)

NFC East
    Giants-X (11-5/10-6)
    Cowboys (7-9)
    Redskins (7-9)
    Eagles (6-10)

NFC West
    49ers-X (12-4/11-5)
    Seahawks-Y (10-6)
    Rams (5-11)
    Cardinals (5-11)

NFC North
    Bears-X (13-3)
    Packers-Y (11-5)
    Vikings (8-8)
    Lions (7-9)

NFC South
    Falcons-Z (14-2)
    Saints (9-7)
    Buccaneers (8-8)
    Panthers (4-12)

PLAYOFFS

Seeding

NFC
    1. Falcons
    2. Bears
    3. 49ers
    4. Giants
    5. Packers
    6. Seahawks

AFC
    1. Houston
    2. Patriots
    3. Broncos
    4. Steelers
    5. Colts
    6. Dolphins

WILDCARD WEEKEND

Dolphins @ Broncos. Peyton Manning in front of the home crowd, with Denver's physical defense will give this young Dolphins team all they can handle. The surprising season comes to an end, with the Broncos walking away with a blowout victory.

Colts @ Steelers Rookie QBs will not be able to get past the steelers defense. Period.

Seahawks @ 49ers After 2 divisional games being split, I'm going upset here. It comes down the QBs vs the best defenses in the league. Russell Wilson will play better against the 9ers weaker secondary, as he'll be much improved by January. Seahawks win a defensive battle.

Packers @ Giants. Its revenge time, Aaron Rodgers plays amazing on the Road. Packers win.

Divisional Weekend

Houston over Pittsburgh. Its close but Houston wants it more at this point.

Broncos over Pats, I just think the Broncos have a much better defense.

Packers over Bears. Rodgers has the Bears number, they just can't beat the Pack. Any other team here, and the Bears go to the superbowl.

Falcons over Seahawks. Much closer than people think its going to be, but I still think the Falcons pull out.

Championship

Broncos over Texans- Upset here, but I don't think the Broncos secondary plays well against good QBs (A-Rodg had 6 tds against them)

Packers over Falcons- Rodgers plays very well in the playoffs, and I think he'll get the win here and be on his way to the 2nd superbowl of his career.

Superbowl Packers vs Broncos. I can't pick here.

What do you guys think?
    This will NEVER happen.I think packers are okay but they can't beat the Giants the way they are playing,and totally can't get through the Falcons! Are you HIGH? XD

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    This will NEVER happen.I think packers are okay but they can't beat the Giants the way they are playing,and totally can't get through the Falcons! Are you HIGH? XD
    He's not high, you're just a blind fan...

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    He's not high, you're just a blind fan...
    Are you dumb,the Packers don't have what it takes to beat us,you guys ARE high!
    The Packers are okay like I said but they're sucking this season.
    There's nothing they have against us.
    We have the hardest schedule and we're 6-2.
    We defeated Redskins,Cowboys,49ers....and the others.
    We will be 7-2 this Sunday,watch.

ATL is about to be the 2nd undefeated team in NFL history. 1 loss @ most.

They are just too good.
    Atlanta's been lucky so far. They very nearly lost to Oakland and one other team I don't remember right now (Carolina?). They won't go undefeated.

Their defense isn't that good anyway.

As for the above predictions, I'd flip the Lions and the Vikings, mostly because of the schedule. As bad as the Lion's schedule looks, the Vikings schedule looks even more brutal, especially since they have yet to play both the Pack and the Bears, and they have to play both the Seahawks and Rams on the road. I'd also flip the Cardinals and Rams, though I have no idea where either team will finish. Also, I think the Ravens will make the playoffs, and the Colts won't (Colts aren't that good), though I don't know who wins that division.

The Packers are okay like I said but they're sucking this season.
    They've been unlucky.

Are you guys are dumb,all you guys think about is lucky,or unlucky.
    Just shut up,it's Football,it's all about skill and how you play.
    Go to a Giants Fan in NYC and tell them if they got lucky or not and see what happens.

You'd be complaining if the Giants lost to the Colts and the Seahawks like the Packers did, too.

A "bad" team doesn't blow out the Houston Texans in Houston, either.

No I wouldn't because I'm not babies like you guys,because one loss doesn't make a difference. Did the loss to the Eagles matter,no not really because we are 6-2 now.
    So yeah,quite about my team because yours is trash thank you very much.

lol Nobody's whining. And of course one loss makes a difference. This isn't baseball. There are only 16 games.

Lions are top 10 in both offense AND defense. A "trash" team isn't like that.

And talking down to us like we're all stupid will only get you banned, so I suggest you stop it.

How do people still think Seattle is any good? We're 0-3 in the division, and we lost to the Lions. It's not just here; Yahoo had them ranked #10 in the power rankings this week. It's ridiculous. There's no way in hell Seattle makes the playoffs this year.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    How do people still think Seattle is any good? We're 0-3 in the division, and we lost to the Lions. It's not just here; Yahoo had them ranked #10 in the power rankings this week. It's ridiculous. There's no way in hell Seattle makes the playoffs this year.
    Beating Green Bay and the Patriots will do that for you, and the media cares a heck of a lot more about Green Bay and the Patriots than Detroit. And the media doesn't care how Seattle beats them as long as it beats them.

Plus, that defense, Seattle's home dominance, and the fact that Seattle has an easier schedule than the Vikings, Lions, Saints, and whoever else will be contending for that 6th seed, because I'm almost 100% sure the Bears will win the NFC North, and the Packers will get the 5th seed.

Seattle will finish .500
    Wilson needs some weapons before they do anything above that.

They're next loss comes this Sunday. Skol Vikings!

Packers will finish last in the North

Besides Marshawn Lynch, of course.

Why do you think the Packers will be last in the NFC North?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Besides Marshawn Lynch, of course.

Why do you think the Packers will be last in the NFC North?
    Well they have no WR or TE. Other than S. Rice they are WRless.

And I just don't think the Packers are that good a team. They have a QB, a CB, and an OLB. They're probably one of the more overrated teams in the NFL right now.
    Their Defense is awful, their running game is awful. I don't understand how they are even 5-3 right now

Our receiving corps isn't bad. They are young. The main problems with our passing game are the line (they suck at pass blocking) and Russell Wilson (he just sucks).

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Our receiving corps isn't bad. They are young. The main problems with our passing game are the line (they suck at pass blocking) and Russell Wilson (he just sucks).
    I don't have a problem with Wilson all that much. He just has Drew Brees syndrome

I think SEA needs to be a running team anyway
    Last edited by sAv1Or); 2nd November 2012 at 6:12 PM.

Prediction time:

Spoiler:- week9predictions:

Broncos > Bengals
    Ravens > Browns
    Packers > Cardinals
    Bears > Titans
    Colts > Dolphins
    Redskins > Panthers
    Lions > Jaguars
    Texans > Bills
    Buccaneers > Raiders
    Vikings > Seahawks
    Steelers > Giants
    Falcons > Cowboys
    Eagles > Saints
    Last edited by sAv1Or); 2nd November 2012 at 7:56 PM.

Delmas just got back, and he's out AGAIN?! Man, Mayhew better draft a safety in the first round this year. Delmas is good, but too injury prone. Does anyone know of any good safeties?

And Megatron is questionable for the game. Fine. Rest him for the Vikings. Lions are lucky they're playing the Jags this week.

It's a contact sport so it's not like they aren't going to happen. I agree it was horrible but that doesn't mean I hate to see them happen. Judge me all you want.
    I understand what you mean, but you really should be more careful with your wording. If you don't feel sorry for him, that's fine, just don't be like "Hey, did you see how that guy busted his knee? That was AWESOME!!!!! "
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Prediction time:

Spoiler:- week9predictions:
    Hmmmm...I'll admit the Giants and Steelers will have a close game but I won't say they'll lose or win,I'm not jinxing it like you guys.

And are you HIGH!
    Panthers beat the REDSKINS!
    I swear if they do,I'm done with the Redskins.I'm going to every Redskins fan and tell them they suck αςς! XD

And Saints vs Eagles....well I think Saints for 3 reasons.
    1.) I despise Eagles.
    2.)Micheal Vick just might quit and give up on them.
    3.)Saints will try to blow them out with their best because they know Eagles are at a low part in the Season,feeling unconfident with themselves.

There's no such thing as jinxes and curses.

I don't see why the Panthers can't beat the Redskins. If they can stay competitive with the Bears, they can beat the Redskins. Neither team is very good, really. Besides, you never know. The Panthers could come in angry that they barely let victory slip through their fingertips against the Bears.
    Then again, I don't predict my upsets on anything logical. Just random guesses.

Page 126 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast