Page 128 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 6598

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

****, the Skins lost. Our offense was sluggish (mostly thanks to some ridiculously poor play calls by Kyle Shanahan) and our defense gave up a big play late again. Oh well, looks like we're out of the playoffs this season.

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    ****, the Skins lost. Our offense was sluggish (mostly thanks to some ridiculously poor play calls by Kyle Shanahan) and our defense gave up a big play late again. Oh well, looks like we're out of the playoffs this season.
    Not only that, (Mike) Shanahan might lose his job.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

****!
    C'mon you gay ***** Steelers,you hurt Victor Cruz you ******z!

Dude, calm down. It's football, not a matter of life or death. Injuries are an unfortunate part of the game.

Stay out of my business please!
    Halftime
    Steeler's ball next.
    14-10
    Yay,Victor's back!

So glad I stuck with Matt Ryan for Fantasy (though I'm up by enough that it wouldn't matter). Giants-Steelers is pretty exciting, but NY is playing like much different team than last week. Defense has been much better. Still don't think they'll be going to the Superbowl, though.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Stay out of my business please!
    You don't want people to respond to you, don't post stuff like that on a message board. Pretty simple concept.

I'm going to report yyou,stay out my business.

And Giants vs Steelers is close...only 4:00 minutes left.
    20-24

Congratulations SEA fans. Apparently MIN still has their heads stuck up their a**

Loving me some Doug Martin and Ahmad Black. Bucs are on fire right now

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    Loving me some Doug Martin and Ahmad Black. Bucs are on fire right now
    Martin got me 50+ fantasy pts today. Fantastic

EDIT: 51.2 Pts. exactly
    Last edited by sAv1Or); 5th November 2012 at 2:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Martin got me 50+ fantasy pts today. Fantastic
    I could care less about fantasy, I only care about my team. but good for you

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Wow. Just need the Falcons and Saints to win, and I'll be perfect in my predictions this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Wow. Just need the Falcons and Saints to win, and I'll be perfect in my predictions this week.
    Falcons have this hands down. But I got Eagles over Saints. Sorry

You don't know how much I want that to happen. I'm quite surprised that the Cowboys aren't being blown away by the Falcons, but I knew putting my hopes on Dallas would blow up in my face.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

I'm not. The Cowboys are better than 3-4. They'd be a lot better if they had someone other than Romo at QB. They have a great defense, and I think the Falcons are playing way over their heads right now. They won't go 16-0.

I'm not. The Cowboys are better than 3-4. They'd be a lot better if they had someone other than Romo at QB. They have a great defense, and I think the Falcons are playing way over their heads right now. They won't go 16-0.
    It's both Romo and the fact they don't have a running game.

Matt Ryan is on a mission now. They have too much talent, poise, and momentum to not go 16-0/15-1

The only games the Falcons have played that weren't within a TD were against the Chiefs, Chargers, and Eagles. It's going to blow up in their faces someday. But really their schedule isn't all that difficult, so 15-1 wouldn't be far out of reach. I see them probably 14-2, 13-3. With their only losses coming to the Giants, Panthers, and maybe the Bucs or someone could pull off a nice upset.
    As far as the Cowboys go; it isn't entirely Romo's fault in my opinion, looking at the recievers, and really the team as a whole, they aren't exactly the most well-coached team I've ever seen. And their defense didn't exactly help them out there in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Matt Ryan is on a mission now. They have too much talent, poise, and momentum to not go 16-0/15-1
    The Falcons won't go 16-0. Like I said, they've been lucky. Their defense and running game aren't that great, and they narrowly beat teams like the Raiders and Panthers.

Don't get me wrong, the Falcons are still a very good team that will win their division and make the playoffs. They're just not 16-0, 15-1 good.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboJak View Post
    The only games the Falcons have played that weren't within a TD were against the Chiefs, Chargers, and Eagles. It's going to blow up in their faces someday. But really their schedule isn't all that difficult, so 15-1 wouldn't be far out of reach. I see them probably 14-2, 13-3. With their only losses coming to the Giants, Panthers, and maybe the Bucs or someone could pull off a nice upset.
    Or the Lions. Because why not? The Falcons won't go 16-0, so where will those losses come from? Likely upsets on the road.

If the NYG beat ATL I don't know what I'd do...

They play the Giants near the end of the season (Ya know, that time of the year where they tend to start playing well?) and they really aren't some unbeatable team, so it doesn't seem that unlikely to me...

I'm just not a fan of the NYG so any win they get I disapprove of. The only advantage I see the NYG having is their pass rush in that game. However I still see the game being close. My early prediction would be ATL 34 NYG 27

Anyone have any predictions for tonight?

I have PHI 31 NO 18

Meh. NO 24-PHI 14.
    Wonder if the Bears-Texans game is on around here on Sunday... As long as we keep it close it'll be great, we'll have time to improve before we face them again in the superbowl. :P

Quote Originally Posted by HoboJak View Post
    Meh. NO 24-PHI 14.
    Wonder if the Bears-Texans game is on around here on Sunday... As long as we keep it close it'll be great, we'll have time to improve before we face them again in the superbowl. :P
    For the first time ever, I am feeling good about the Bears going to the SB. ATL vs. CHI NFC Championship. Congratulations to you guys thus far. You've made some big steps

I don't like it at all, because most Bears fans I've met are incredibly cocky. Plus, Chicago is spoiled sports-wise. The Bears are good, the Bulls are good, the Blackhawks are canceled but still good, and heck, the White Sox had a great season and probably should have made the playoffs instead of the Tigers. And I'm sure there are some great college teams in the Chicago area.

All Detroit (and Michigan, for that matter) has are the canceled Red Wings who are nowhere near as good as they used to be, the Incredible Choking Tigers, and maybe some college basketball that nobody cares about.

But that's going off-topic. I'm not predicting a score for PHI-NO, but I do think NO pulls out a narrow win.

I could really care less about the Falcon's record this year. First round boot is usually expected. Remember when they went 13-3? Got spanked in the Georgia Dome by the Packers. Last year against the Giants? Offense couldn't score a single point and the only points scored was because of a Safety. Sure they'll make the playoffs, but I don't expect anything of merit from them.

As for tonight's game. I guess I got the Saints, but I don't feel happy about it. Sure it's a home game, but they aren't playing nearly as good as they were last year. I see them pulling out a close win, but they could just as easily go on a tear whenever they want. Either 27-24 or 35-17.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Page 128 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast