Page 156 of 263 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 6572

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

lol. that's too obvious. I wonder what was the reason on how they were convinced to get Weeden in the first round, really is one of the worst moves that I ever seen.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    Why did they draft Weeden? Because they make horrible organization decisions.
    Tell me about it. Passing on Big Ben in favor of Kellen Winslow Jr. was one of the biggest draft mistakes ever. To this day we have no stability at the quarterback position. The only stable position for the Browns has been placekicker, and Phil Dawson is entering his twilight years as he turns 40 in 2015.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

There were rumors earlier that Marc Trestman would coach the Bears next season. So far there isn't any truth to it though. I've gotta say, I'm a bit dissapointed. His rez-um-ay (Resume, just felt like spelling it wrong. Deal with it foo.) is miles ahead of any of the other candidates. (Nobody would want Mccoy if he didn't have Peyton, Arians just doesn't seem to be the right fit, and his years with the Steelers weren't anything special. One lucky season w/ a rookie QB.)

Yeah finally Gameday!!! Denver all the way!! and in the other game I think Green Bay will advance to the next round.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Oh yeah, picks. Last minute but:
    Baltimore
    San Fran
    Seattle
    New England

Let's see, I'm predicting:

Broncos
    49ers (just barely; but if I suddenly hear that Justin Smith is out/won't play much, I'd pick the Packers)
    Falcons (again, close)
    Patriots

Super-creative picks, huh?

Predictions, eh?
    Ravens vs Broncos
    Packers vs 49ers
    Texans vs Patriots
    Seahawks vs Falcons

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Jacoby Jones would have dropped that pass if he was in a Texans uniform -.-

But anyways, I didn't think the Ravens would even have a chance in this game tbh.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Now taking bets that Stokley's obvious catch will be overturned, while Boldin's earlier moving ball wasn't. $5.

EDIT: Holy crap, the refs got one right! They've seriously been blowing huge calls both ways all game.

Jesus christ, another one and done year for Manning.

Surely the Patriots will win the Superbowl now, just so I can be even more miserable.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Now taking bets that Stokley's obvious catch will be overturned, while Boldin's earlier moving ball wasn't. $5.

EDIT: Holy crap, the refs got one right! They've seriously been blowing huge calls both ways all game.
    I agree with you on that, idk who to be more mad at, bailey or the refs

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post

Surely the Patriots will win the Superbowl now, just so I can be even more miserable.
    I really hope not. At this point I'm hoping for a Packers-Ravens or Falcons-Ravens Super Bowl.

Also, that game was easily the best game of the season, and probably an instant classic. Peyton's first playoff game with a new team and possibly Ray Lewis's career elimination game.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

To be fair, the Ravens played out of their minds on all fronts, and they did edge out the Patriots earlier in the season, so who knows? Not to mention, this game had to do wonders for their confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    I agree with you on that, idk who to be more mad at, bailey or the refs
    Yeah, this is the single worst game I've ever seen him play over the years, and it's got to be the worst game the Broncos played all year (possibly even worse than the first half of the Monday night at San Diego). I guess it's natural for me to want to make excuses, but still, the refs missed a pass interference that led to that pick-six, and kept BS drives going for Baltimore. Although, if the Broncos played like their usual selves, it shouldn't have mattered. Bah. Hell of an exciting game, anyway.

Well, if Peyton's not the one to take him out, I guess I'll be pulling for Lewis to go out a winner. :/

Monday is going to be terrible, im gonna have to go to school and listen to half the people say that the ravens are good. Gonna be a long week... I need a raven smashing next week

RIP Ice Grabbers

Finally glad to see the Broncos lose even though it was to a team I dislike.
    -----

WTF was Moore doing for that final Ravens TD pass? Absolutely horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Finally glad to see the Broncos lose even though it was to a team I dislike.
    Why do you hate the Broncos so much? Is it because you're stuck rooting for a team mired in mediocrity year after year, and never improves? Or are you actually deluded into thinking that the Browns had some sort of legitimate shot at getting Manning before the Broncos stole him out from under them? A mix? General bitterness?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    WTF was Moore doing for that final Ravens TD pass? Absolutely horrendous.
    Young player trying to make a play, I guess? Still a very stupid position for a safety to put himself in. He's definitely the weak point in their secondary, but he's usually been passable and consistent. Surprised-but-pleased to see that you follow (American) football, though.

I'm still optimistic about the Broncos' future for the next few years. John Elway obviously knows what he's doing, and aside from Manning, Bailey, McGahee, and a couple short-term defensive players, the team's pretty young. It's really a pleasant surprise they did so well this year, even with this underwhelming finish.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Why do you hate the Broncos so much? Is it because you're stuck rooting for a team mired in mediocrity year after year, and never improves? Or are you actually deluded into thinking that the Browns had some sort of legitimate shot at getting Manning before the Broncos stole him out from under them? A mix? General bitterness?
    It's not the team it's the player in this case - Peyton. I'm also mad that he displaced Tebow, who I liked. Tebow had no chance of taking the Jets job. I'm hoping Tebow comes to Cleveland and gives them stability at QB.
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    It's not the team it's the player in this case - Peyton. I'm also mad that he displaced Tebow, who I liked. Tebow had no chance of taking the Jets job. I'm hoping Tebow comes to Cleveland and gives them stability at QB.
    I guess I'd enjoy watching Tebow, too, if I didn't really care whether his team won or not. Believe you me, he's definitely not a stable QB option, and even if his wins are thrilling to see, you don't want to be depending on him. Like, the Ravens/Broncos game would have just been an awesome, thrilling game for me if I didn't care who won. But I did, so it was stupidly nerve-wracking.

There's also the part where Tebow's impossible to get rid of: that's why Manning was the only player who could do it for the Broncos without people burning down the front office, and probably why the Jets refused to play him no matter what, since they realized that they can't use him long-term. And now the Jaguars don't want him, likely for similar reasons. I mean, if you want him, and you get him, good on you, but I'd be shocked if he worked out in the end.

8 and counting for Fivehead

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Harbowl please!
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Yay, and the Broncos lose
    And so do the Packers! It's like christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by HoboJak View Post
    Yay, and the Broncos lose
    And so do the Packers! It's like christmas...
    This is a nightmare to me. My favorite team and player lose an almost sure win, and then the only nfc team i absolutely didnt want to win...

RIP Ice Grabbers

I have always been an "On the fence" Raven fan. They weren't nearly as close to the Saints are for me, but if I had to follow another team, it would be them. So it was nice to see them get the win today. And beating Manning just elevated them to "2nd Team" status for me. When they aren't playing the Saints, they'll have my support.

I never liked how everyone is always ready to crown Peyton as the King of the NFL. Only 1 Super Bowl win and a very mediocre postseason record. What makes him so special again? In a League that rates QBs on how well they do in the playoffs, what makes Manning so gosh darn special?

And damn, I guess the 9ers just have the blueprint for shutting down the high powered offenses in the League. Packers, Saints, Patriots. You name em' they punch them in the mouth.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    I have always been an "On the fence" Raven fan. They weren't nearly as close to the Saints are for me, but if I had to follow another team, it would be them. So it was nice to see them get the win today. And beating Manning just elevated them to "2nd Team" status for me. When they aren't playing the Saints, they'll have my support.

I never liked how everyone is always ready to crown Peyton as the King of the NFL. Only 1 Super Bowl win and a very mediocre postseason record. What makes him so special again? In a League that rates QBs on how well they do in the playoffs, what makes Manning so gosh darn special?

And damn, I guess the 9ers just have the blueprint for shutting down the high powered offenses in the League. Packers, Saints, Patriots. You name em' they punch them in the mouth.
    What makes montana and marino special again? At least peyton has a ring, more than most can say... And by pure playoff logic eli should be god tier compared to brady...
    Last edited by BGP_; 13th January 2013 at 7:57 AM.

RIP Ice Grabbers

Page 156 of 263 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast