Page 172 of 256 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 6381

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

The thing that pissed me off about that fumble (well, in addition to not scoring, turning the ball over, and getting Woodyard hurt) was that Trindon Holliday did exactly the same freaking thing on a punt return last season. Except he got away with it. Ugh, and it was totally obvious even at live speed, making it extra-stupid.

On the plus-side, Peyton probably doesn't get that 7th touchdown if the game gets iced 49-17 that soon.

Broncos look like they're in championship form already. I honestly don't think it'll be a contest this year in the AFC, Broncos easily lock up #1 with Patriots right behind them (mainly due to their easy schedule).

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Broncos look like they're in championship form already. I honestly don't think it'll be a contest this year in the AFC, Broncos easily lock up #1 with Patriots right behind them (mainly due to their easy schedule).
    Oh come on. I wouldn't crown them after 1 game no matter how good they looked.

Both the Broncos and Patriots play in god awful divisions so yeah they'll both be the #1 and 2 seeds.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia's Chosen View Post
    Oh come on. I wouldn't crown them after 1 game no matter how good they looked.
    I didn't crown them, i just said they look like they are in championship form. I don't think anyone will challenge them in the AFC simply because their only competition is probably the Patriots and i think Brady is on the decline.

Serebii.net Claims:

Looks like I was wrong about UGA losing to sc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia's Chosen View Post
    Looks like I was wrong about UGA losing to sc.
    Clowney looked awful again this week.

Serebii.net Claims:

Anyone have predictions for the Sunday night game between the Giants and the Cowboys? I say the Giants whoop their *sses! Ha!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Anyone have predictions for the Sunday night game between the Giants and the Cowboys? I say the Giants whoop their *sses! Ha!
    To me the NFC East seems like the hardest division to figure out. Any time with the possible exception of philly has the potentially to win the division and any team could beat any other team in that division. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys win game 1 and lose the last game. As long as the Cowboys don't win the region i'll be happy.

Serebii.net Claims:

To me the NFC East seems like the hardest division to figure out. Any time with the possible exception of philly has the potentially to win the division and any team could beat any other team in that division. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys win game 1 and lose the last game. As long as the Cowboys don't win the region i'll be happy.
    Ha, same here. Philly might...do better because of Coach Chip, but I'm not to sure...I just hope the Giants keep an undefeated record in Cowboy Stadium. I'd laugh so hard if they win this one.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Good to see Michigan beating Notre Dame. Should start the season off 4-0, since they have cupcakes the next two weeks in Akron and Connecticut.

Sad to see this rivalry is ending at such a bad time.

Anyone have predictions for the Sunday night game between the Giants and the Cowboys?
    Tough call, but I'm going with the Cowboys. Just a gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Good to see Michigan beating Notre Dame. Should start the season off 4-0, since they have cupcakes the next two weeks in Akron and Connecticut.

Sad to see this rivalry is ending at such a bad time.

Tough call, but I'm going with the Cowboys. Just a gut feeling.
    Please beat Ohio state. One of the only teams on their abomination of a weak schedule with a shot

Well, from what happened tonight I'm glad ND-UMich is ending. No more semi-annual losses at the Big House? That's too good to pass up. I'm still holding out hope that ND can make it to Pasadena...but a lot, and I mean, A LOT would need to happen. Like, every SEC team getting at least 2-3 losses to start.

Georgia looked fairly impressive tonight, and I was pretty happy with Florida getting beaten by Miami. Once again, I hold true to my statement that Georgia has a legitimate shot of running the table this year, especially if we play like this every week.

I hear next week Ohio State gets to play at home against the entire population of the Make A Wish foundation, so that should be another great game, especially with it preceding them traveling to Christ Church in Small Town, USA to play the local Nunnery.

I didn't crown them, i just said they look like they are in championship form. I don't think anyone will challenge them in the AFC simply because their only competition is probably the Patriots and i think Brady is on the decline.
    Of all 15 other teams in the AFC, you think New England is their ONLY competition? That is almost too ridiculous. What about the Texans? Or the Colts? Not even the Bengals? It's also really sad that you think that you can call their competition already even when NO OTHER TEAMS have played a regular season game yet. Come on, man.

Brady is still an elite quarterback, he just doesnt have a solid WR core like Manning does.

I cant wait for this afternoon, i get my first taste of fantasy football!

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

17-3 this week on my top 25 picks which now puts me at 37-6 for the year so far. Not that bad. I'm not even mad about my picks that weren't correct this week. I hate UT, USC and Florida so i was happy to see them lose.
    My Week 1 picks for NFL football:
    Saints over Falcons
    Pats over Bills
    Bengals over Bears
    Browns over Dolphins
    Lions over Vikings
    Colts over Raiders
    Bucs over Jets
    Steelers over Titans
    Seahawks over Panthers
    Chiefs over Jags
    Cardinals over Rams
    49ers over Packers
    Cowboys over Giants
    Redskins over Eagles
    Texans over Chargers

Serebii.net Claims:

I don't care how ugly it was. My Jets are 1-0!

This has been a fantastic game for Boldin. If I were the Ravens, I'd be kicking myself right now for letting him go.

Well my Packers picked up right where they left off from last season, instead of the fresh start I was hoping for. The Browns lost too. It's so hard being a sports fan in Ohio, even if the teams you like are in another state. If it were up to me, I'd say the game should not count because of the refs' error earlier and I say the game be replayed in primetime tomorrow night, competing against ESPN's Monday Night Football.

I'm very happy with how my teams performed this week. Colts win, Broncos win, and Bears win. I'm disappointed that the Falcons lost, but 75% isn't that bad. Just need Giants to win now.

The last thing I need now is a Giants win. I'm already drained enough.

Always glad to see the Lions win. They looked better than the Vikings in every statistical category, and if not for stupid penalties (especially Suh's illegal block on Sullivan), this would have been a blowout.

Have to fix the stupid penalty issues, though. The Cardinals looked better than I thought.

This ain't the Saints defense of last season. Hard to believe that if not for the defense, they would have probably lost the game. I expect Drew Brees and the offense to get better as the season comes along. And if that defense brings it like that every week, then look out.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I still can't believe the Jets have a winning record at the moment. If you want to talk about ugly wins look to that game.

Serebii.net Claims:

Page 172 of 256 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast