Page 176 of 250 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 6245

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    16-2 on Top 25 picks this week. Picked Wisconsin to win that one and laughed it up at the end. Wisconsin always finds creative ways to lose. Current W/L : 53-8
    Always love seeing Big 10 teams fart the game away, but I do think the refs messed that up

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia's Chosen View Post
    Always love seeing Big 10 teams fart the game away, but I do think the refs messed that up
    Big 10 is just how i thought it would be, overrated. Although i agree as well, i think it was evident that the refs messed up, you could tell by how they were the first to flee from the field lol.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Michigan played terrible yesterday I will not deny that as a fan. They almost lost, and Akron played the best football they have played in years. When your quarterback throws a pick 6, and throws more interceptions that doesn't help your team. Devin Gardner had a terrible game yesterday, but he will rebound next week. The whole Michigan team played like crap. Akron came to play, and I give credit to them.

Michigan beat Notre Dame in a very emotional game last week. Michigan played a good game last week. I think this week they were having a hangover. All teams in the past, and in the present have experienced "let down" games. I know a team like Akron shouldn't even have a chance against Michigan, but you still gotta play the game. All teams have had let down games before. Michigan just didn't look like they prepared for that game. They didn't look ready, it looked like the players spent more time celebrating this past week. Honestly, if Michigan played Akron in place of Central Michigan in week 1 for the 1st game, Michigan would of beat Akron easily.

I fully expect Michigan to be fully awake for when they go on the road to play Uconn next Saturday.

I know everyone will think i'm making excuses but how am I? Michigan had a let down game, this has happened before to Michigan and other teams.

As far as the Big 10 goes, yes our conference is weak. The Sec conference is the best conference in College Football and always will be until other teams in other conferences step up. Alabama will repeat again this year probably.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 15th September 2013 at 6:59 PM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I can't believe Alabama didn't lose any ground in the top 25, they should have because they only won by 7. Told you Alabama wasn't that great, they just get lucky. If things go my way from here on out they just might make it to the Capital One Bowl.

Also, if you haven't noticed, if you replace the B in Saban with T you get Satan. So, Alabama currently represents evil (good will prevail on the 21st).

And to be honest with you, Alabama is the only SEC team I actually have something against right now.
    Last edited by Pikachu Fan Number Nine; 15th September 2013 at 7:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I can't believe Alabama didn't lose any ground in the top 25, they should have because they only won by 7. Told you Alabama wasn't that great, they just get lucky. If things go my way from here on out they just might make it to the Capital One Bowl.

Also, if you haven't noticed, if you replace the B in Saban with T you get Satan. So, Alabama currently represents evil (good will prevail on the 21st).

And to be honest with you, Alabama is the only SEC team I actually have something against right now.
    Wow. Winning by 7 against #6 who had the defending Heisman winner (who they picked off twice, one for a pick 6) means they should drop? and you also think they are going to be lucky to get to the capital one bowl? You just lost all credibility when it comes to anything SEC related. You just can't see past the bama hate.

There ain't nothing lucky about Alabama. They are the pinnacle of college football success right now whether you like it or not. Seriously, look at your posts. They just aren't very smart. PS: I have no love for Bama, I can just see past illogical hate.
    Last edited by Lugia's Chosen; 15th September 2013 at 8:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia's Chosen View Post
    Wow. Winning by 7 against #6 who had the defending Heisman winner (who they picked off twice, one for a pick 6) means they should drop? and you also think they are going to be lucky to get to the capital one bowl? You just lost all credibility when it comes to anything SEC related.

There ain't nothing lucky about Alabama. They are the pinnacle of college football success right now whether you like it or not. Seriously, look at your posts. They just aren't very smart. PS: I have no love for Bama, I can just see past illogical hate.
    Stuff like that is why I defriended you. You need to be careful what you say, you just might lose a few more friends.

nothing I said was untrue. Why don't you try to explain why beating #6 means you should drop in the standings and a team that is coming off two consecutive championships is going to be lucky to make the capital one bowl?

While your at it, why not explain why you are cheering for a MWC team like they have a chance AT Bama? You don't even attempt to use logic when it comes to the SEC. Don't get upset when someone calls you out on it
    Last edited by Lugia's Chosen; 15th September 2013 at 8:14 PM.

They beat the #6 team you loon. I'm curious, why do you troll and cry all the time? Try using logic and statistical analysis to back up your thoughts like mostly everyone else on this thread, and then maybe people will take you seriously. Also, you're just now bringing up Nick "Satan" jokes? You really are lagging behind if you're that far behind in thought.
    Last edited by KantoPkmnMaster; 15th September 2013 at 8:52 PM.

Serebii.net Claims:

Enough college football talk for now. My Packers are winning big, and I couldn't be happier. Though I am concerned about the Redskins, who I picked to win the NFC East.

Enough college football talk for now.
    In other words "I can't defend my opinions about Bama and want to change the subject."

We get it

The Dolphins are also proving me correct right now by winning over Indy. I picked them to be a wild card team, and so far it looks like it just might happen.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

The Dolphins are also proving me correct right now by winning over Indy. I picked them to be a wild card team, and so far it looks like it just might happen.
    Nope, not changing the subject. Defend your opinion on alabama. No one is taking you seriously right now.

OK Fine. I'm just bitter over last year. Again, you need to be careful what you say. You're liable to lose a friend or two.
    -----

Thats what I thought. You made an absurd statement about bama. You should have expected to be called out for it.

If you think something I said was out of line then you need to get thicker skin. I said nothing nasty.

Now back to NFL talk. Carolina is winning in a thriller against Buffalo. I really feel that this is their year to win the NFC South.
    -----

Don't know if this is real or not, but here's a bit of lulz to lighten the mood before I go watch the Lions.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/...iffin-lastname
    http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/fo...ent-1319818084

Fail, Fox Ticker. Just fail.

What no Peter Griffin? That is funny to hear about though.

That just made my day.
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Don't know if this is real or not, but here's a bit of lulz to lighten the mood before I go watch the Lions.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/...iffin-lastname
    http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/fo...ent-1319818084

Fail, Fox Ticker. Just fail.
    Do you blame them though? No one wants to remember Christian Ponder. Making his last name Griffin might actually make him noticeable.

Serebii.net Claims:

All AFC North teams lost last week and it's looking like all 4 NFC East teams could lose this week.

Jason Garrett is the dumbest mother****ing head coach in the NFL and I hope he doesn't last all season unless Dallas starts winning.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Just watched the Eagles game, good offensive performance, terrible defensive one. I was shocked at how many times the Eagles left the receivers open, and at how weak the pass rush was. Luckily the Cowboys and Redskins both lost, and I doubt the Giants will be able to beat Peyton Manning. Even so, the Eagles are getting nowhere with this type of defense.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I'm so happy right now. The Bears pull out another extremely close game. (Though it shouldn't have been nearly that close. Way too many mistakes by the Bears.) Hester played absolutely amazingly today. Now on to Pittsburgh.

I'm telling you, Fox just can't wait to start airing new Family Guy episodes.

Tonight's game between the 49ers and Seahawks should be good. I see Seattle ultimately winning due to their home field advantage.

Speaking of Seahawks, they should become the Cascadia Seahawks as they are the only NFL team in the Pacific Northwest AKA Cascadia. Take the Patriots - they have done well marketing themselves as a regional team by using "New England" rather than "Boston". Early in the previous decade they won 3 Super Bowls. I credit Robert Kraft for that success right there.
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    All AFC North teams lost last week and it's looking like all 4 NFC East teams could lose this week.

Jason Garrett is the dumbest mother****ing head coach in the NFL and I hope he doesn't last all season unless Dallas starts winning.
    Good ole' Cowgirls. I wouldn't get mad at Jason Garrett when we all know Jerry is pulling the strings.

Serebii.net Claims:

Well I noticed a lot of people go to restaurants to watch NFL games. For when you do it, what's your favorite restaurant to go to?
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Good ole' Cowgirls. I wouldn't get mad at Jason Garrett when we all know Jerry is pulling the strings.
    I do hate Jerry the most but still, Jerry isn't the one using all the timeouts with 3+ minutes left in the ball game.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 176 of 250 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast