Page 178 of 264 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 6598

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Don't let Eagles fans deceive you. Inside they really wanted to boo him. They didn't because of high security preventing the boos from turning into major incidents.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    I was surprised at how well Andy Reid was received in Philly when he first came in to today's game. Never would've thought the Eagles fans would be mildly respectful.
    I will always think they're the s**tiest fanbase in sports after they booed Michael Irvin while he was motionless on the ground.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    I like all the analysts saying what a great move this is by the Browns.

Sorry but they had a load of picks two years ago after a 'great' move to trade their 1st round pick (Julio Jones) pick to Atlanta.

They followed that by moving up for Richardson (giving picks to the Vikings for one spot as if they were not going to pick Kalil or trade elsewhere...dumb browns....) and getting Weldon both who will be out the door by next season.

They also say he doesnt have the burst of Lynch or Peterson, well maybe not Peterson but Lynch is not that quick and no back runs for big yards or stays health when you have nothing else. He is a solid running back for a 20-32 pick which the colts draft choice will end up being.

Really feel for the browns.

IMO you'll getting Manziel this upcoming draft and I truly hope he is transitions to the pros to become a great.
    The Browns would be ****ing themselves if they got Manziel. Manziel will not succeed in the NFL because he's a fairly lucky player and he makes far too many risks that NFL players will prey upon. (see the recent Alabama game for example. that 3rd and long conversion was pure luck. In the NFL he would have been sacked on the first missed tackle)
    The Browns don't need another QB. They need a line and some WRs (and now a RB) to throw to. Improve on that first. their defense seems to hold up sometimes so if they just had a offense that can actually MOVE the ball and score more than just field goals they could actually make the playoffs once in awhile.

His size generally isn't an issue. But I won't see him making it. Ever. the kid truly is a dick.

LeSean McCoy injury?

This could very well be the year that the Chiefs make it to the playoffs. They won't be anything more than a wildcard team, but they have a pretty shot with their schedule i think.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Everyone was so excited after the Eagles beat the Redskins. Two games later, people seem to have different opinions on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    Everyone was so excited after the Eagles beat the Redskins. Two games later, people seem to have different opinions on them.
    I expected the Redskins to beat the Eagles because of their defense. If a team makes you turnover the ball 5 times you're probably not going to win the ball game. What the Redskins and Chargers were able to do is the same thing that Auburn and LSU did to beat Oregon, force turnovers, limit the amount of plays the offense creates, profit.

Serebii.net Claims:

NFC East sucks this year lol.

Well the Chiefs have taken me by surprise. 3 games into the season and they have already surpassed last year's win total. This came after Crennell didn't last nearly as long in KC as he did in Cleveland.

I'm expecting that they fall back to earth soon. It's only September you know.
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    Well the Chiefs have taken me by surprise. 3 games into the season and they have already surpassed last year's win total. This came after Crennell didn't last nearly as long in KC as he did in Cleveland.

I'm expecting that they fall back to earth soon. It's only September you know.
    They'll probably lose to the Giants, Denver x2, maybe houston, maybe San Diego once. Their schedule is pretty easy and they should be able to win at least 9 games this season.

Serebii.net Claims:

False start, everybody but the center, offense.

Speaking of the Chiefs, at least Alex Smith has some sort of potential for domination...maybe. Just gotta see how his future performance goes. Glad to hear Andy Reid receiving a standing ovation.

And as a Dolphins fan, sure, they may be 2-0, but I sure hope they don't run into some sort of costly slump.

(also as a side, taking bets on Suh receiving another hefty penalty for some classless move in the future)

Well ND and OSU got wins today. ND hopefully will stay right where they are in the polls because this was an ugly win.
    -----

Well ND and OSU got wins today. ND hopefully will stay right where they are in the polls because this was an ugly win.
    There probably won't be any movement at all. If Arizona State loses, regardless of how close the game ends up being they will exit the Top 25, If Stanford loses they'll probably be around #15.

Serebii.net Claims:

Of course, Arizona State and Stanford are 2 of the defending regional champions in the Pac. Last year, ASU swept its regional rivals - Arizona, Colorado and Utah. Stanford did the same against Cal, UCLA, and USC. Oregon is the other defending regional champ, not having lost to another NW school since 2007.

Of course I really love Oregon's uniforms. NFL teams should be allowed to do what Oregon does for uniforms. It would make the game more interesting.
    -----

Pass interference penalties. Pass interference penalties everywhere in that ND game. Nice to see them pick up the win though, I always love good defense. (or maybe it was more poor offense)

LSU is killing Auburn right now.

Serebii.net Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    LSU is killing Auburn right now.
    LSU looks tough.

As for OSU, Meyer should be ashamed of that schedule. Buffalo, a BAD Cal team, and Florida A&M to start. A team with a schedule like OSU should not be allowed in the championship. Can't wait for the playoffs. No more teams feasting on nobodies to get to the championship.

To be fair though, Ohio State's future non-conference schedules are getting tougher.
    -----

To be fair though, Ohio State's future non-conference schedules are getting tougher.
    Yeah just made sure to make the last year with 1 game deciding the championship a super easy schedule <_<

I expect them to waltz into the championship and get beat down by a better prepared team.

Bowling Green, Tulsa, Virginia Tech, Navy as OoC games. I'm shaking in my boots.

Serebii.net Claims:

No doubt in my mind that Meyer ultimately could not handle the pressure of the SEC. Thats where the health/stress issues came from.

Oh look. Mighty michigan scraps off another win against a bad team. OSU's schedule looks more pathetic with every week that goes buy.
    Last edited by Lugia's Chosen; 22nd September 2013 at 5:31 AM.

Great start and then an ugly finish for LSU. As an LSU fan i won't be excited until we beat UGA. Although UCLA is still playing, NMST is down 21 so i'll go on ahead and preemptively celebrate my first perfect week of College football picks !!!!! If the last game holds up i'll be 72-8 this season on top 25 picks. feels_goodman.jpg

Serebii.net Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia's Chosen View Post
    No doubt in my mind that Meyer ultimately could not handle the pressure of the SEC. Thats where the health/stress issues came from.

Oh look. Mighty michigan scraps off another win against a bad team. OSU's schedule looks more pathetic with every week that goes buy.
    What you said about Urban Meyer I agree with most definitely.

As far as tonight's game though, I don't care if your playing Arkansas Pine Bluff, or even a High School team. You need to play better football. The last two games Michigan hasn't played well. Take away all of those turnovers, and Michigan blows Uconn out tonight. Michigans defense played good tonight, but when you turn the ball over 3-4 times in a game that helps the other team out. Michigan has a bye week coming up. Gardner needs to read defenses better, and the offensive line better perform better. Michigan has great talent on this team. All of these ailing issues can be fixed. Michigan is 4-0 now GO BLUE!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Well I think it's time for UConn to fire their coach. Jim Tressell could make a good replacement, however he is right now banned from coaching in the NCAA, in fact I'm more in favor of him coaching the Browns.

Didn't think Carolina was for real this year? Thought the Giants would make the playoffs? Take a look at the score of the Giants-Panthers game. The Panthers are for real, and the Giants are not that good.
    -----

Well I think it's time for UConn to fire their coach. Jim Tressell could make a good replacement, however he is right now banned from coaching in the NCAA, in fact I'm more in favor of him coaching the Browns.

Didn't think Carolina was for real this year? Thought the Giants would make the playoffs? Take a look at the score of the Giants-Panthers game. The Panthers are for real, and the Giants are not that good.
    Lol? Why would Jim Tressell want to coach Uconn? The armpit of the Big Least/American/w/e the conference is called now? Also, if the giants aren't that good, then how do you know the Panthers are for real? After this week they'll have 1 win. They won't beat the saints or falcons this year, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Serebii.net Claims:

Page 178 of 264 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast