Page 185 of 265 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 6601

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Never thought i'd say it, but i want the Jets to win. With the Panthers losing to the Cardinals and the Jets beating the Falcons, the Saints will have a 4 game lead in the division.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Denver and Dallas: "**** defense!"
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Romo gonna Romo.

That INT was awful. Most talented loser in the league :P

That was a great game. I was pulling for the Cowboys, but Peyton and the Broncos are just too good right now.

My lord my team's bad this year. WTF Schaub.

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Never thought i'd say it, but i want the Jets to win. With the Panthers losing to the Cardinals and the Jets beating the Falcons, the Saints will have a 4 game lead in the division.
    As hopeful as I am for that, Atlanta losing to the Jets seems impossible. Too much offense to lose to them.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia's Chosen View Post
    Romo gonna Romo.

That INT was awful. Most talented loser in the league :P
    As much as i like laughing at the Cowboys, Tono Romo really isn't the problem, its the offensive players and overall infrastructure of the Cowboys around him.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Eh, game over. Packers win.

All this game proved is that the Lions are garbage without Megatron. They'd probably be worse than the Jags without him.
    The Jags are a train wreck...

The Lions are a pretty good offensive team with Megatron playing, but without him the offense is lackluster, and can't do anything. Nate Burleson being out doesn't help either...

The Lions need other receivers to step up ASAP.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 7th October 2013 at 6:07 AM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    As much as i like laughing at the Cowboys, Tono Romo really isn't the problem, its the offensive players and overall infrastructure of the Cowboys around him.
    Tony Romo has never been the problem. It's like both sides of their football choose what games to quit or show up. One game their offense does INCREDIBLE (see this last game), then their defense just sucks **** (see this last game) and vice versa.
    If the defense just stops Peyton ONCE in that entire ball game they win. Simple as that. The interception was badly timed but there were plenty of other things the Cowboys could have done to get them out of that situation.

Honestly if you are a Cowboy fan or an avid watcher of football and you blame Tony Romo for this loss you are a total idiot. Watch more football. Clearly he carried the entire team to put them in the position to win. The defense sadly didn't do its part. I absolutely dread hearing this "tony homo lol" ******** from "fellow" Cowboy "fans" when the Cowboys would be nowhere near the level they are at now without him. Sure he has his moments, sure some games were his fault, but there's more than just one player on each team that needs to do his part.

Sports radio here in New York is just too funny today. Some people are actually delusional enough to believe that the Giants season isn't over at 0-5 because they are only 2 games out for the division lead. I could just imagine how much heat Rex Ryan and the Jets would get if they were 0-5 and looked this bad. I guess that's what winning a few Super Bowls will do for you.

it actually isn't over if they are just two out of the division lead. remember seattle made it in with a losing record not too long ago

that said, I don't think Eli and Coughlin survive this season

it actually isn't over if they are just two out of the division lead. remember seattle made it in with a losing record not too long ago

The Giants aren't better than the Cowboys or Eagles. I was expecting them to turn it around by now. They usually always start hot, and finish poorly.

Eli and Coughlin have got two rings. They will definitely survive this season.

The winner of that god awful division will only need like 8 or 9 wins. Maybe even less lol. NFC East that is.

At 0-5 it's very over for them. They already lost two division games. The Cowboys have a decent shot at a +.500 record compared to the rest of the NFC East.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    Sports radio here in New York is just too funny today. Some people are actually delusional enough to believe that the Giants season isn't over at 0-5 because they are only 2 games out for the division lead. I could just imagine how much heat Rex Ryan and the Jets would get if they were 0-5 and looked this bad. I guess that's what winning a few Super Bowls will do for you.
    Lol'ed at this.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    The winner of that god awful division will only need like 8 or 9 wins. Maybe even less lol. NFC East that is.
    They all look mediocre now, but I wonder what happened. the NFC East didn't look this bad these last few years.

What a game! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

Falcons got a gift with that holding call on 4th down.

While I was hoping for it, never in my wildest dreams did I ever foresee the Falcons losing to the Jets.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I can't believe the Falcons are 1-4 and the Jests are 3-2.

Julio Jones is probably out for the season with a foot injury. In case there was any doubt left the Falcons were missing the playoffs this year...

So now that were're over 1/4th of the way through... who you got winning divisions/conferences/etc.?

AFC North:
    Bengals (Ravens may have a chance though)

AFC South:
    Colts

AFC East:
    Patriots

AFC West:
    Broncos

NFC North:
    This is a hard one. It really is. I just know it won't be the Vikings.

NFC South:
    Saints and it's not even up for debate.

NFC East:
    The least s***ty team in this division will win. Right now it's looking like the Cowboys even though they're 2-3.

NFC West:
    Seahawks

Falcons are 1-4
    Jets are 3-2
    Giants are 0-5
    Chiefs are 5-0

Lol NFL this year makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    So now that were're over 1/4th of the way through... who you got winning divisions/conferences/etc.?
    I'll give it a shot, with records and everything...

AFC North - Cleveland. (Just kidding, Cincinnati, 11-5)
    AFC South: Indianapolis, 13-3
    AFC East: New England 11-5
    AFC West: Denver 14-2

NFC North: Complete toss up. I'll be a homer and go with the Bears though. 11-5
    NFC South: Have the Saints not clenched it yet? 13-3
    NFC East: Philly, just to be different. 8-8 or something, terrible division.
    NFC West: Seattle 13-3

Bucs are totally winning the south. You will fear Mike Glennon!!!!!

Current line for the broncos/jags game is -28.5 in favor of denver, because giving up 48 pts to romo clearly means that a team has a good defence.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Current line for the broncos/jags game is -28.5 in favor of denver, because giving up 48 pts to romo clearly means that a team has a good defence.
    Biggest underdogs in NFL history

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Could it possibly have anything to do with the fact that they are putting up 46 points per game on offense?

Also relevant is the fact that they were out five defensive starters over the course of that game. Five important ones, mind you -- their two best corners, two best pass-rushers, and their MLB/play-caller. But yeah, most defenses thrive when they're out a HOFer cornerback and the best pass-rusher in the game for the first 5/6 weeks of the season. Denver is totally overrated, imo

Page 185 of 265 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast