Page 193 of 263 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 6572

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

I knew starting Seneca Wallace would lead to trouble. Why don't the Packers just sign Tebow already? We need a proven winner to tide us over until Rodgers comes back (and I don't even like using the word tide, for obvious reasons).
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Fourth quarter between the Seattle Seahawks and the Atlanta Falcons.

Seahawks: 26, Falcons: 10.

I'm liking this game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I knew starting Seneca Wallace would lead to trouble. Why don't the Packers just sign Tebow already? We need a proven winner to tide us over until Rodgers comes back (and I don't even like using the word tide, for obvious reasons).
    I honestly hope you're trying to be funny now because this is just ridiculous.

Update, my Seattle Sehawks just won.

Final score, Seahawks: 33, Falcons: 10.

Next Sunday, I'm concerned for my Seahawks, though. That's because next Sunday, they face the Minnesota Vikings, and the Vikings are a pretty good team. Hopefully my Seahawks will still trounce the Vikings anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboJak View Post
    I honestly hope you're trying to be funny now because this is just ridiculous.
    You don't know the meaning of the word funny. Jerry Seinfeld would slap you for misusing the word funny.

I'm just so frustrated now. McCarthy needs to go. We shouldn't be playing like this. We're not the Cleveland Browns (or should I say, Cleveland Clowns). We just need a QB that is capable of winning. Maybe Tebow isn't the one, but we need SOMEONE. There's got to be SOMEONE.
    -----

That feel when your team has a bye week, and none of the other games on are really that interesting to you.

Hard to believe the Giants almost lost to the Raiders. I really thought the Raiders would win for a while.

Lions in sole possession of first place after winning in Soldier Field for the first time since 2007. That was a good game. Tense and hard-fought, like division games usually are. But the Bears really should have just started McCown instead of Cutler. He obviously wasn't 100%.

Although this makes me very afraid for next year. If the Lions win their division, they'll have a first-place schedule, and if I'm right on how NFL scheduling works, the NFC North gets the NFC South and AFC East next year. That means they have the Pats, Jets, Saints, and Panthers next year, in addition to either the Niners or Seahawks and the Cowboys (who will probably want major revenge after the last two games these teams played). I feel like the Lions success largely comes from them playing a 4th place schedule this year, and even though they're a good team, I don't feel they're ready to go toe-to-toe with all these elite teams next year. :/

But I guess you have to beat the best to be the best, so come what may.

Next up they have another road game against Pittsburgh.

hopefully the ˘rim$on tide can lose to Mississippi State next week

the Bulldogs gave A&M a game so we know what they are capable of
    -----

"We know what they are capable of." LOL! According to Nine, Mississippi state, a team that has lost to EVERY DECENT TEAM THEY HAVE PLAYED, is his next hope to beat Alabama just because they "Gave A&M a game." You do know A&M's defense is terrible right? Without Manziel, they are nothing.

Let me use your logic in reverse: "Mississippi State has no chance against Alabama. Alabama blew out LSU, so we know what they are capable of."

See? I can do that too.

The only teams that have a shot at beating alabama are Auburn and whoever Bama might play in the championship.
    Last edited by Lugia's Chosen; 11th November 2013 at 1:01 AM.

Well, Panthers are leading San Francisco. Cam Newton sure can lead a team back from a deficit.
    -----

Thats nine for you, when he knows he has had another illogical SEC hate post derailed, he tries to change the subject. Doesn't even bother trying to defend his point.

I think you might want to stick to the NFL nine, because you don't know anything about college football.

Who's the guy who has been so high on Carolina throughout the season? This guy may actually be onto something here.

They aren't without problems though. They fumbled quite a few times today and their RBs did terrible.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Carolina will win the NFC South. It's their turn.
    -----

Yeah, I stand corrected. Carolina's a good team, and I was underrating them.

I guess the problem is I don't like Cam Newton. After the Madden cover thing between him and Calvin Johnson, he just came across as being arrogant to me, and I didn't like the idea of a team led by him being good.

But that was after his rookie year, maybe he's changed since then. *shrug* I don't know.

They have a great defense, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Who's the guy who has been so high on Carolina throughout the season? This guy may actually be onto something here.

They aren't without problems though. They fumbled quite a few times today and their RBs did terrible.
    HA! I was actually coming here JUST NOW to gloat about that. Between the Panthers justifying my being the first person anywhere to start talking about great they are AND basically handing the NFC West to the Seahawks, that final score just about made my day.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    Carolina will win the NFC South. It's their turn.
    still waiting on you to back up your post. Guess its not coming. Gonna take this as an admission that you are wrong
    Last edited by Lugia's Chosen; 11th November 2013 at 4:02 AM.

I better not play my 3DS while watching this Cowboys game or I might throw it against the wall. I already want to hit the next person I see.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

There's no "taking turns" when it comes to winning divisions.

The Saints will win the NFC South. The Panthers are a good team, but they're not on the same level as the elite teams of the NFL. I'd say they're on par with teams like the Lions and Bears. Good, but not great.

The Lions are on top of the NFC North! Pittsburgh will be a tough road game, but I think the Lions will win. If the Lions play smart and mistake free they should be able to win.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Jags won today. Hopefully the bucs can go the rest of the season without screwing up and getting a win.

I want Teddy Bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    There's no "taking turns" when it comes to winning divisions.

The Saints will win the NFC South. The Panthers are a good team, but they're not on the same level as the elite teams of the NFL. I'd say they're on par with teams like the Lions and Bears. Good, but not great.
    The whole NFL feels like it's been turned upside down this year... I think the Saints are the only good team that's actually normally good. Every other good team is just decent this year and many bad/mediocre teams are actually playing well this year
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Now I'll have to hear all about how the Giants "still have a chance to win the NFC East"

Great...

Carolina proved me wrong. Nice win against San Fran on the road. I'm surprised the Jags actually won. I thought the Bucs would honestly get a win before the Jags did. If I was the Bucs I would just tank rest of the season. The Bucs might end up joining the Detroit Lions as the only teams in NFL history to go 0-16......

1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    Carolina proved me wrong. Nice win against San Fran on the road. I'm surprised the Jags actually won. I thought the Bucs would honestly get a win before the Jags did. If I was the Bucs I would just tank rest of the season. The Bucs might end up joining the Detroit Lions as the only teams in NFL history to go 0-16......
    if it gets them the #1 I don't care. The bucs MUST take a top flight QB out of this draft. pretty safe bet that Mike Glennon is not the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia's Chosen View Post
    if it gets them the #1 I don't care. The bucs MUST take a top flight QB out of this draft. pretty safe bet that Mike Glennon is not the answer
    Glennon isn't the answer that's for sure. I would preferably take Teddy Bridgewater.

1693 1038 1902

Page 193 of 263 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast