Page 198 of 264 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 6598

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

another thing that is looking really bad for Winston is the fact that his camp keeps changing its story.

Its gone from "He wasn't there, there is a height discrepancy between the report and him" to today when the DNA linked him to her. Now its become "Oh we knew there would be a DNA sample, but it doesn't matter because it was consensual."

Smells as rotten as it can get right there.

Watch Alabama end up playing a team with no QB again like they did with Texas a few years ago.

Also let us celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the Mark Sanchez butt fumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxBEHWFYzbM
    Last edited by ebevan91; 22nd November 2013 at 4:50 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Watch Alabama end up playing a team with no QB again like they did with Texas a few years ago.

Also let us celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the Mark Sanchez butt fumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxBEHWFYzbM
    oh God don't remind me

Colt going down shot down Texas's chances instantaneously.

I think this drags out for a while. Not a chance he will be charged before the UF game. But if he somehow is, i think UF beats an FSU team using its 3rd string QB

FSU won't make the championship in that case. even if they do I think whatever team that gets there will lose to bama anyways

Not if Bama loses to Auburn. The Tigers are for real, and they are not paper. They're just as surprising as USC under Ed O. has been.

Yes I'm really surprised at USC after the coaching change. Ed did not do good at all back at Ole Miss, and they're an SEC school. I miss Lane Kiffin already. If he were still coach I'd bet USC would be heading towards their 3rd non-bowl season in 4 years (like 2012 Ohio State, they were banned in 2010 and 2011 for letting Reggie Bush play while ineligible; whereas 2013 would have been a losing season). As a Notre Dame fan I despise U$C. I hope that Colorado is up to the task of knocking the Trojans out of the polls (the last time the Buffs knocked someone out of the polls by beating them was their 2008 game against West Virginia, now a member of CU's former conference, the Big 12).
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Hard to believe the butt fumble was a year ago. I still remember sitting there with my mouth open in shock how badly the Jets looked in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia's Chosen View Post
    I think this drags out for a while. Not a chance he will be charged before the UF game. But if he somehow is, i think UF beats an FSU team using its 3rd string QB

FSU won't make the championship in that case. even if they do I think whatever team that gets there will lose to bama anyways
    Baylor will floor Bama. Sure they don't have a stellar defense but holy hell they can rip you to shreds offensively. It is ridiculous to maintain a 50+ points per game average even in the Big 12. Bama had a hard enough time containing Manziel and his antics (A&M is a one trick pony with Manziel running the show too by the way) so don't expect them to put the contain on Petty and his stable full of weapons at his disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    Not if Bama loses to Auburn. The Tigers are for real, and they are not paper. They're just as surprising as USC under Ed O. has been.\
    Hey if you predict bama will lose every week you might eventually be right. lol. You've even predicted a bama loss to an FCS team this year if I am not mistaken. No one takes you seriously when you talk about the SEC anymore.
    I think Auburn could possibly beat bama considering its the iron bowl and weird things tend to happen, but If they do, you certainly don't get any credit for "predicting it."

Zeno, I'd take Manziel over petty every day. There is a reason he is the best. Pretty much NO ONE has been able to stop Manziel this season. he is even better than last year. So i do not think that is a very valid point to rely on if you say bama's defense will struggle.

I do believe everyone in the media was saying the same thing about the 60 PPG Oklahoma team against florida in 2008. That team scored 14 points against UF's D. Then Oregon's high powered offense agianst Auburn, they got their yards, but were kept out of the endzone when it mattered.

My point is everyone gets all enamored with these high scoring offenses...until they run into a defense that can contain them. Bama looked shaky on D early in the season, now they look unstoppable. I don't think anyone will beat them, and if they do they certainly won't "Floor them." Another thing everyone is forgetting is Saban, the best coach in CFB with 2 months to prepare, a full season of tape on baylor's offense, AND a championship QB leading his team. Good luck "flooring" that baylor.
    Last edited by Lugia's Chosen; 23rd November 2013 at 4:33 AM.

Eh, I don't think Auburn will beat Bama, but anything is possible in big rivalry games.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    Eh, I don't think Auburn will beat Bama, but anything is possible in big rivalry games.

Same here, and the Iron Bowl is about as big as it gets in the SEC. I don't expect it, but an Auburn win would not surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia's Chosen View Post
    Same here, and the Iron Bowl is about as big as it gets in the SEC. I don't expect it, but an Auburn win would not surprise me
    I watched a really cool special on ESPN a few months ago. The whole special was dedicated to the Iron Bowl. Even though I've been around the Michigan/Ohio State rivalry my whole life, I thought the special was very interesting and fascinating. The Iron Bowl is a very intense rivalry.

1693 1038 1902

Florida going to lose to an FCS team at home.

I think thats the last straw. Time to fire Muschamp. Who does UF go after?

Well to be fair, GA Southern is moving up to FBS and joining the Sun Belt where they will foster a new rivalry with Georgia State (who incidentally and infamously I predicted would beat Alabama in early October). They'll also get to keep their rivalry with App State since they too are joining the Sun Belt.
    -----

There is no excuse for losing to an FCS team at home. Especially when they had 0 yards passing. They were completely one dimensional and UF could not stop them.

I feel pretty silly picking Florida to win the SEC now. I think they should try and get Steve Spurrier to come back.
    -----

I feel pretty silly picking Florida to win the SEC now. I think they should try and get Steve Spurrier to come back.
    I think had this team been healthy it would have won the east. Go look at the "out" list for UF. there are some major names there. Coming into the year, it was a good pick.

Well, Arizona has shocked Oregon. Arizona State should be on lookout - the UA-ASU game will decide the Pac-12 Mountain Regional Championship.
    -----

Gat dayum Baylor is getting ****ed up LOL.

I highly doubt Muschamp will be employed with UF for very long. Losing to a FCS school is unacceptable. As a Michigan fan I know what it feels like seeing your favorite team lose to a FCS school.....It's unacceptable.

As for Michigan the offense still sucks, and the team is regressing. Let's run half back draws every play that clearly aren't working. Let's call the same damn play every down. When your at the goal-line you need to spread the field. Borges rarely ever does. He stinks at being a offensive coordinator. I love this Michigan team, but there regressing as a team every week. Next season better be a improvement. You can't use the offensive line is too young excuse forever.

Michigan has given up 31 sacks this season that is very unacceptable. I don't give a crap how young your offensive line is. As far as the defense giving up so many yards today to Iowa what do you expect? When your offense sucks and can't do anything your defense is gonna get tired being out on the field all game......The defense hasn't been the problem this season it's the offense. The offense is painful to watch.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 24th November 2013 at 5:16 AM.

1693 1038 1902

Kinda figured baylor would trip somewhere.

Baylor made my point for me. Everyone loves the high flying offense, till they run into a good defense.

FSU or OSU is going to have the same issue with Bama unless bama trips against Auburn or the east champion. IMO Auburn has the best shot at beating bama now. Thats the real championship this season

if a bama upset happens we have FSU and OSU for the championship which will be a game of absolutely zero defense by two teams that I am really not convinced are that good. The playoff would have been so fun this year and would have eliminated the farce that is the OSU and FSU schedule by forcing them to play really good teams more than once or twice in a season

Eh, I am past the point of caring about Michigan (I'm one of those weird people that roots for both UM and MSU anyway - blasphemy, I know!), and honestly, after watching the Oregon-Arizona game last night, I'm beginning to think firing RichRod was a mistake. Nobody gave him a chance, and now, he'll turn Arizona into a contender. Just watch.
    Not that I want Hoke gone, of course. I'd rather not see Michigan become that team that changes coaches every two or three years a la Tennessee.

Glad MSU won, but it doesn't matter. MSU will be a bottom feeder next year, when their DC leaves to coach a contender.

And nobody will ever beat Bama. They're literally unbeatable to everybody except pro teams. I don't like it, but that's the way it is. It's like I said earlier about why the SEC is so dominant in the first place. Nature and cultural differences favor the south over the north in football. I don't like it, but there's nothing anybody can do about it.

EDIT: Man, what is wrong with Stafford? He's been awful lately.
    Last edited by Golden_Latias; 24th November 2013 at 8:29 PM.

Well I can handle the Browns losing all the time. But the Packers? There's absolutely no excuse for this, McCarthy needs to be fired. 2 years ago we won 15 games. The year before that we won the Super Bowl. Now we are having our worst November in years. However, nothing lasts forever, even cold November pain.
    -----

I dislike MSU and Ohio State. I was born in a Michigan family...

However, MSU is having a great season, and if I had to pick between who I want winning the Big 10 Title game I would most likely pick MSU. I just can't pull for Ohio State at all....

Rich Rod never had the defense. If he had a good defense he would still be employed at Michigan right now.

Wow, Stafford hasn't been doing so great today. A lot of fans were calling for a blowout today but not me. The Bucs have been playing good the last two games, and with the Lions you never know what your gonna get.

1693 1038 1902

Well I can handle the Browns losing all the time. But the Packers? There's absolutely no excuse for this, McCarthy needs to be fired. 2 years ago we won 15 games. The year before that we won the Super Bowl. Now we are having our worst November in years. However, nothing lasts forever, even cold November pain.
    Seriously, dude. Calm down. You are playing without Aaron Rodgers, and GB has no good backups, because they gave all their money to Rodgers. Remember when the Lions played GB earlier in the season, when Calvin was out? You think the Lions would be winning any games without Calvin Johnson? It's just like that with GB.

It is not McCarthy's fault Aaron Rodgers got hurt. It's just bad luck. GB will bounce back next year, when they have Aaron Rodgers back and a 3rd place schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I dislike MSU and Ohio State. I was born in a Michigan family...

However, MSU is having a great season, and if I had to pick between who I want winning the Big 10 Title game I would most likely pick MSU. I just can't pull for Ohio State at all....

Rich Rod never had the defense. If he had a good defense he would still be employed at Michigan right now.

Wow, Stafford has absolutely sucked today vs the Bucs. A lot of fans were calling for a blowout today but not me. The Bucs have been playing good the last two games, and with the Lions you never know what your gonna get.
    I'm not a Michigan or MSU alumnus, and I wasn't born to a family that went to a college in the state of Michigan, let alone Michigan or MSU. I have no reason at all other than peer pressure to pick one over the other.
    But I do hate OSU.

A lot of fans were calling for a blowout, because they don't pay attention to Tampa Bay's games, and all they see is a crappy 2-8 team. They don't pay attention to the fact that most of Tampa's losses were close. They're exactly like the Lions last year. A few plays away from having a winning record, but they don't because of bad luck.
    Meanwhile, I honestly think the Lions are worse than what their record suggests. They've been lucky this year and are benefiting from an easy schedule. When they have a first or second place schedule next year, then they'll be exposed and win around five or so games.

Boy what I'd do for a college football playoff right now, this season.

Page 198 of 264 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast