Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

with the lockout there's going to be a lot of sloppy football in my opinion. espicially rookies QB's that are unfortunately opening day starters. i doubt that there's going to be any if i where a coach i'd rather go with a vet or clausen(newton) and maybe insert my rookies mid season if my record is not so good.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Wow tressel steps down. I'm a little surprised that it came now; I figured it would've been before or not at all. That should shake things up in college football, at least in the big 10/12. Maybe now the wolverines can finally pick up a win against them. Although they've got a new coach this year too, so they'll probably still suck.

What do you guys think of this scandel with the ohio state players?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    Oh wow I forgot about Suh. He still hasn't been drilled into my head enough I guess.

I didn't know that Vick received no votes for MVP. Then again didn't this year's winner get all votes?
    Maybe I kept suh in mind more because he played against the tigers (MU) in college.

And yes, this year's winner (brady) did win unnanimously, for the time in history I believe, making that all the more surprising given vick's better then expected performance.

Edit: Oh, my post number 666. Big evil,
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

tressel stepping down is funny on my opinion. not a ohio state fan.those must have been some tattos and on michigan i doubt it. they're most likely going to suck this year i'm more excited about joe pa and penn state
    bushie
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

I laugh at the anonymous Ohio State returning starter who was blaming all of this trouble on "A few idiots" (Paraphrasing here) by trying to deflect blame from Tressel. Oh Ohio State you sad group fans.

rumors are going around that urban meyer's going to coach ohio state.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I think he'll come back at some point in the future, but not this year. Pretty sure it's been decided that it's Luke Fickell's job to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by manaphy72 View Post
    when i was younger like 5 i thought babies were made by drinking a lot of milk and saying i want a baby

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    all bull. compare ohio st to the job he left at florida. he had it made. why would you go to osu when theyre going to be on probation (or struggling because of it) for the next 5 years? if he wanted a change of scenery then he might have seriously considered coaching at notre dame last year and a half (sure they were 6-6 but at least they wernt on probation). and to top it off the season begins in less than 100 days, you would not be able to install your offensive/defensive system in that time. you would be lucky enough to get everyones names right before kickoff

I have claimed Giratina

Did you guys see that video of pryor leaving that party? Driving off without a license (reportedly) and running a red light on camera. Apparently his prior vehicle trouble didn't get through to him. As more stuff about him comes to light, I wouldn't be surprised if they say he's inelligible ot play. I heard he's considering entering the supplemental draft; just covering his bases if they kick him out of college.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    all bull. compare ohio st to the job he left at florida. he had it made. why would you go to osu when theyre going to be on probation (or struggling because of it) for the next 5 years?
    Ohio state was apparently one of his dream jobs, so I've heard (along with notre dame and some other place I forgot). I wouldn't be surprised if he went there at some point. I can picture this new guy coming in and screwing things up, then they want a new guy for the 2012 season. Even with the probation, if he were to come in there and keep them going, he'd be praised. It may be a risk, but one I can see him taking.

I agree that it won't be this season though; if that happened I'd completely stunned.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I'm for the Dallas Cowboys.

I'm kind of happy that they got a OT to replace Colombo, but I really though we needed a Defensive Back....

The Lockout is getting on my nerves too. I want free agency to start back up so my 'Boys can pick up a few decent DBs. Possibly even a DE.

this just in: terelle pryor is leaving OSU

I have claimed Giratina

I hope Vick wins MVP, and that he leads the eagles to a championship.

Maybe Plaxico will even come to Philly.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

i'm an eagles fan i do see the point in having plaxico IF he can still play.we've already seen desean/maclin disapperar in the playoffs. however we do have riley cooper its his 2nd year maybe he'll be better in the second year in the offense he's a big tough wr. i highly doubt the eagles will sign burress
    bushie
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    this just in: terelle pryor is leaving OSU
    It's a great thing for him to abandon ship now. Maybe he could play for another team or go into the draft now?

It's a great thing for him to abandon ship now. Maybe he could play for another team or go into the draft now?
    Supplemental draft, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by manaphy72 View Post
    when i was younger like 5 i thought babies were made by drinking a lot of milk and saying i want a baby

Ugobama is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Bama will win #14.

Quote Originally Posted by SlipKnoT View Post
    Supplemental draft, definitely.
    It sounds like he's going to play in the CFL or UFL. Both good places to hone his skills more.

i hate ohio state so i'm just laughing right now.i hope they stink this year.penn state all the way. well at least maybe michigan vs ohio state will leave up to the hype. over the past couple years its been terrible.
    bushie
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Go Wisconsin! They made it to the Rose Bowl this last season, and they can do just as good, if not better this year as they didn't lose all that many good players!

Do you guys/girls think that there willl be a NFL season this year?
    I think that there will be, because if there isn't, then they will just be losing more money, which is basically what the lockout is about! I definetly hope that there will be a season next year no matter what!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 9th June 2011 at 10:05 PM.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I feel sorry for Cam Newton; he is on the worst team in the NFL!

BTW, I hope there's even a season next year!
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

It sounds like he's going to play in the CFL or UFL. Both good places to hone his skills more.
    Forget it. Cam's attorney says he's not interested in the CFL and that he's filing for the supplemental draft.

Blah, lockout blues. Shall we talk UFL? Go Mountain Lions!
    Pokémon Runner Challenge

Kahuna
    106.95 miles

man you must be desperate or given up if you want to talk ufl. now there's talk about an 8 game schedule it just keeps getting more and more ridiculous this lockout. btw does anyone think that randy moss will play again
    bushie
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    btw does anyone think that randy moss will play again
    No, I doubt it. Same with Farve.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    btw does anyone think that randy moss will play again
    He could reunite with Dennis Green and Daunte Culpepper on the Mountain Lions, yeah baby!
    Pokémon Runner Challenge

Kahuna
    106.95 miles

terelle pryors best shot at playing football would be with the CFL. wider field + extra eligible player + spread QB = MVP. but I highly doubt he is a) motivated to go to canada b) has enough focus to rise from the ashes are rebuild his name. my extended family (and some of my classmates) are OSU fans and they blame every loss on either his actions or the vests ultraconservative play calling.

Im starting to get more doubtful on an NFL season. if the status quo doesnt change by the beginning of july I will become real confident. preseason games start in early august IIRC and I dont think there would be enough time logistically to get a season started by then. hopefully the owners will take big losses and realize they were getting too greedy

I have claimed Giratina

Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast