Page 56 of 248 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 6196

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Mark Sanchez is going to be run out of new york on a rail if he keeps this up...

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    Mark Sanchez is going to be run out of new york on a rail if he keeps this up...
    If they manage to make the playoffs, all will be forgiven... maybe... actually, never mind. People in New York would probably still pile on the hate over him losing to bad teams, like the Broncos and the Raiders.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    If they manage to make the playoffs, all will be forgiven... maybe... actually, never mind. People in New York would probably still pile on the hate over him losing to bad teams, like the Broncos and the Raiders.
    Actually I would say that the broncos are now at least an average team. 5-5 and their defense has been pretty good the past 3 games. Do I think they make the playoffs? No, but who knows with that division

I'm watching Sportcenter right now, and, across the bottom of the screen, they just ran this little thing saying the BCS is likely changing. Not to a playoff structure, as you might except, but simply to an organization designed to match up 1 & 2 in the national championship (so no BCS Bowls).

What's the point in that? I don't get why they would change from the current system to this.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I mean I'm starting to have my doubts about tebow. He is 4-1 as a starter against te best pass offense in the league without any help from his receivers. I said a college style offense doesn't work in the nfl, well it is. Happy to admit I was a wrong. However i still believe he'd be better suited for hb/fb.

If he beats the Bears or the Pats I'd go even further, because the Jets D has been on decline. I think half of his success is due to him catching people off guard

Well, Go Steelers! No more Eagles
    Signiture Underconstruction

Not looking pretty, but Tebow is getting it done. Doesn't matter how good you look doing cause there ain't no style points in the NFL. All that matters is that he got the W.

But despite that, analysts still rip on him because he isn't slinging the ball all over the place of lighting up teams like Aaron Rodgers does. The kid wins games and that's all that matters. Doesn't matter how bad his opponents play, doesn't matter how many passes he attempted, doesn't matter how many yards he threw for. Unless that column says W instead of L, then none of that matters.
    Last edited by deathseer; 18th November 2011 at 2:13 PM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Y'all are f'ing nuts, Jets a'int gonna do ****
    My Pokemon

BlitzBreaker Stryker Micheal Zack Alex Brett :26:

AFC Divisional Wild Cards
    Baltimore Ravens @ San Diego Chargers: Rat-birds nuke flimsy Chargers
    New York Jets @ Houston Texans: Jets scrap by Schaub-less Texans
    AFC Divisionals
    Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots: Ravens D pounds New England, Baltimore squeaks by.
    New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers: Steelers D NUKES Sanchez, Steelers crush Jets
    AFC Championship:
    Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers: Steelers get the ultimate revenge and beat Rat-birds in a uber-close game.
    NFC Wild Cards
    New York Giants @ New Orleans Saints: Drew Brees outplays Eli in shootout
    Chicago Bears @ Dallas Cowboys: Da Bears D pressures Romo, Bears win by a dozen plus.
    NFC Divisionals
    New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers: Rodgers makes up for points given by D, win in a VERY close game.
    Chicago Bears @ San Francisco 49ers: Da Bears go ole school, Alex Smith can't go Brady on 'em and 9ers fold.
    NFC Championship
    Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers: Bears D keeps Aaron in check, but not enough. Bears can't outscore the Pack.
    My Pokemon

SUPAH BOOL

Green Bay Packers Vs Pittsburgh Steelers *Again*

My blind faith towards mah bois says Steelers, my brain says Packers. Flippin' a coin'll give you a better answer than any expert.
    My Pokemon

Triple posting FTW.

Anyway, logic says the Packers will win the Super Bowl again. I just hope that someone beats them in the playoffs. It would be intriguing to have the 49ers return to their former glory, would it not?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quackjack, your nuts. It's obvious how much you like the steelers, their really not all that great.

Pokemon X Round 2

Dear God QuackJack, the Steelers are not that good.

I really hope my team, the Cowboys, win on Sunday. To help them out a win by the Eagles would be nice, seeing that they are out of the playoffs at this point.
    "Signature Strike 1 - Sig image is wider than 600 pixels. Removed." WELL DANG

ignorance is bliss winkface
    now im gone winkface

LOL Steelers aren't good, your funny...
    We beat New England and barely lose to Ravens= We suck? 7-3?
    You guys think the GODDAMN JETS are good and not Pitt? Bet your from New York, huh? Yeah there a better teams than us, but the Steelers are NO DOUBT a contender. Jesus ****ing Christ, i'm signing up for a site that isn't drunk on Packers kool-aid, doesn't obey the "hurr-hurr Shitsburgh Squelers suck trollololol" crap, and, i dunno, KNOWS THIER ****!
    Last edited by Quackjack29; 19th November 2011 at 12:27 AM.
    My Pokemon

The only truly good team in the NFL are the Packers. Everyone else is either middle of the road compared to them or just bad.

We would all rejoice if you left though. Or at least I would. No one is stopping you from going. At least, I'm not stopping you.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

As much as I am tired of hearing about Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, they are pretty much the only consistent team right now.

Even other contenders are playing Jekyll and Hyde football right now. You never know what you are going to get from them each week.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack29 View Post
    LOL Steelers aren't good, your funny...
    We beat New England and barely lose to Ravens= We suck? 7-3?
    You guys think the GODDAMN JETS are good and not Pitt? Bet your from New York, huh? Yeah there a better teams than us, but the Steelers are NO DOUBT a contender. Jesus ****ing Christ, i'm signing up for a site that isn't drunk on Packers kool-aid, doesn't obey the "hurr-hurr Shitsburgh Squelers suck trollololol" crap, and, i dunno, KNOWS THIER ****!
    Holy ****, people are just saying Steelers aren't as good as you make them out to be. Good? Yes. Playoff contenders? Yes. We get you're a Steelers fan, but goddamnit, calm the **** down.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Tired of hearing about the Packers?

Can't say that I'am besides 2007 we haven't had a truly dominant season since the mid-90s, I'm really glad that they're doing well. Deathseer if I had a time Machine I gurantee you'd be singing through the first 13 weeks of 2009. Quakjack I'd say the same to you about the 2004 Steelers.

A small town team, that was here since the beginning of the league is doing well, unless you're from Chicago-Detroit-or Minnesota I don't think you have the right to ***** and moan.

Oh and Quackjack, it's not drinking the kool-aid when you have an offense that compares to teh 00 Rams and 07 Pats.

One thing; 2004 Steelers didn't win the Lombardi. Talk to any Steeler fan, we'll all tell you about 2006 Steelers instead, a 6th seed who took home the big one. Most of you are saying just because the Pack's 9-0 they're locks. Go ask Roethlisberger how that worked out for him. Oh and by the way, the reason i flipped my lid is because some of you were saying the JETS, 5-5 can win a the SB but Pitt, 7-3, "Isn't that good". 'Least we got the jewellery, Jets a'int got ****. Some of you'll be eating crow come postseason when Pittsburgh makes a run and the Jets get CREAMED.
    Last edited by Quackjack29; 19th November 2011 at 4:11 AM.
    My Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    Whether you hate him or not. You gotta give it to Tebow. He comes up big when the game is on the line.

Accounted for all but 3 yards on the 95 yard game winning drive. broncos now 5-5 and tied with the Raiders
    I...i...wow. I don't even know with the Broncos anymore. I can't take Tebow seriously still. At least the division race is interesting.

Anyway, I think the Packers are basically confirmed to be in the Superbowl and win. I have no idea who would be the second team though. At this point, I would day the 49ers, and I would be absolutely fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage View Post
    I mean I'm starting to have my doubts about tebow. He is 4-1 as a starter against te best pass offense in the league without any help from his receivers. I said a college style offense doesn't work in the nfl, well it is. Happy to admit I was a wrong. However i still believe he'd be better suited for hb/fb.

If he beats the Bears or the Pats I'd go even further, because the Jets D has been on decline. I think half of his success is due to him catching people off guard
    Rex Ryan said they knew exactly what Tebow was going to do on that final drive, and they could not stop him

One thing; 2004 Steelers didn't win the Lombardi. Talk to any Steeler fan, we'll all tell you about 2006 Steelers instead, a 6th seed who took home the big one. Most of you are saying just because the Pack's 9-0 they're locks. Go ask Roethlisberger how that worked out for him.
    Uh huh. Guess hol123 didn't read this. 15-1 Steelers got creamed when we all thought they were locks. Sound familiar?
    My Pokemon

OK ST loses! Time for BCS chaos!!!!!!

I have claimed Giratina

Uh huh. Guess hol123 didn't read this. 15-1 Steelers got creamed when we all thought they were locks. Sound familiar?
    I was talking about in terms of people getting excited when they're team beasts it up in the regular season, and the hype starts to build. Happened in 09 with the Colts and Saints, and in 04 with the steelers.

We'll see if the Pack are all they're cracked up to be in January
    My Pokemon

Page 56 of 248 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast