Page 62 of 263 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6572

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Good lord, sucks to be a Chiefs fan...

You lose your Star RB, your Starting QB, get slaughtered on primetime by the Pats, going to get slaughtered again in primetime against us and you later play Green Bay.

Ouch.
    My Pokemon

BlitzBreaker Stryker Micheal Zack Alex Brett :26:

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack29 View Post

You lose your Star RB, your Starting QB, get slaughtered on primetime by the Pats, going to get slaughtered again in primetime against us and you later play Green Bay.

Ouch.
    Not to mention they call up Kyle Orton with the absence of Matt Cassel.

I still can't believe Dallas was going after him as well.

Well then again, you got that, then you got the Bengals this year:

"Hey! I got a great Idea! Let's trade away every big-name player on our roster! It's fool-proof! We'll have a winning record in no time!"

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    Well then again, you got that, then you got the Bengals this year:

"Hey! I got a great Idea! Let's trade away every big-name player on our roster! It's fool-proof! We'll have a winning record in no time!"
    Worked didn't it? Carson hated Cincy and Ochocinco needed a humbling.

Plus AJ and Andy are BEAST.
    My Pokemon

That being said, apparently they have Pacman Jones on their defense. Wow, that guy has fallen off of the face of the Earth.

I'm not sure if going to the Pats is a "Humbling" though

I have claimed Giratina

That being said, apparently they have Pacman Jones on their defense. Wow, that guy has fallen off of the face of the Earth.

Be humble or get humbled, son.

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

Tom Brady is numero uno is Foxburo, and he won't deal with the crap Chad has put out. Now he's 3rd string and gets 3 balls a game! If he was running his mouth now he'd be out of a job.
    My Pokemon

Ouch.
    Yes. Yes it does. Now we have to rely on an ex bronco quarterback. Its going to be horrible. And you also forgot Tony Moeaki, the awesome tight end, with an ACL, and Eric Barry, their best safety, with an ACL. Its a good thing I can cheer for K-State on Saturdays.
    if youve never heard of lebanon kansas learn the name

HG FC- 0261 1686 4446

Black FC- 0518 7584 9410

Gen VI FC: 1049-0257-8808

Quote Originally Posted by carnivalmar View Post
    leern to spel i canot reed
    Ironic, isn't it?

Clickee for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas_Rocks! View Post
    Yes. Yes it does. Now we have to rely on an ex bronco quarterback. Its going to be horrible. And you also forgot Tony Moeaki, the awesome tight end, with an ACL, and Eric Barry, their best safety, with an ACL. Its a good thing I can cheer for K-State on Saturdays.
    I apologise on behalf of Steeler Nation. You guys don't deserve this. The Browns do.
    My Pokemon

I apologise on behalf of Steeler Nation. You guys don't deserve this. The Browns do.
    good lord your mean and vindictive

This is why I can't stand Steelers fans; they are probably the most obnoxious fanbase on the planet. You can't talk reasonable football before they shove LOL6SUPERBOWLS in your face and then brag about how good Rapist Ben is.

Other than that theres patriot fans... good lord they are even worse.
    Don't even get me started on the Eagles.

I can stand the Eagles, it's just Andy Reid that turns me off. Pats fans haven't been a problem since their 18-1 season. Cowboy fans are fun because they have to live with Tony Derpmo. Jets have basically became the Cowboys of the AFC with their constant falling short of expectations. And it's nice to see the Colts get some humble pie......

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    good lord your mean and vindictive

This is why I can't stand Steelers fans; they are probably the most obnoxious fanbase on the planet. You can't talk reasonable football before they shove LOL6SUPERBOWLS in your face and then brag about how good Rapist Ben is.

Other than that theres patriot fans... good lord they are even worse.
    Generalization much? Must be a butthurt 'Skins or Vikings fan bashing the entirety of others fanbases. Life lesson buddy: don't throw a rock in a grass house.
    My Pokemon

Generalization much? Must be a butthurt 'Skins or Vikings fan bashing the entirety of others fanbases. Life lesson buddy: don't throw a rock in a grass house.
    HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA oh goodness you got that totally wrong.

Lets just say this: My team is sooo much better than yours. In everyway imaginable.

Its not a genralization btw its a fact; you and your fanbase is absolutely obnoxious. Ask any other fan of any other team on the planet.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA oh goodness you got that totally wrong.

Lets just say this: My team is sooo much better than yours. In everyway imaginable.

Its not a genralization btw its a fact; you and your fanbase is absolutely obnoxious. Ask any other fan of any other team on the planet.
    Asserting an opinion much? Say i say the Ravens are "the worst team in the NFL". Does that make that true? Now tell me something; what's your team? Obviously you must ashamed or be a weasel if you hide behind your computer screen and bash the Steelers, Pats and Eagles for no other reason than to feel high and mighty. Crawl back under your bridge troll.
    Last edited by Quackjack29; 27th November 2011 at 2:21 AM.
    My Pokemon

Because you're biased. It's ok though, most Eagles fans also hate Cowboys fans.

Wait, I thought you liked the Cowboys.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    Because you're biased. It's ok though, most Eagles fans also hate Cowboys fans.

Wait, I thought you liked the Cowboys.
    He's just a Cowboys homer.
    Last edited by Quackjack29; 27th November 2011 at 2:27 AM.
    My Pokemon

Reason 672,591,376,110 why Notre Dame willbebetternextyearanditwillbeourseasonandwewillb eback: We don't have to face Andrew Luck. Frustrating night.

He's just a Cowboys homer.
    You really don't have much room to talk given your numerous omgtehsteelersaretehshizzleandallotherteamssuck posts.
    Last edited by kaiser soze; 27th November 2011 at 5:39 AM.

I have claimed Giratina

Reason 672,591,376,110 why Notre Dame willbebetternextyearanditwillbeourseasonandwewillb eback: We don't have to face Andrew Luck. Frustrating night.

You really don't have much room to talk given your numerous omgtehsteelersaretehshizzleandallotherteamssuck posts.
    1. I just admited the Ravens were better than Pittsburgh. *Maybe it was on ESPN...*
    2. You clearly hate me so theres no need to comment
    3. Says the Notre Dame fanboy
    Last edited by Quackjack29; 27th November 2011 at 6:44 AM.
    My Pokemon

1. I just admited the Ravens were better than Pittsburgh. *Maybe it was on ESPN...*
    2. You clearly hate me so theres no need to comment
    3. Says the Notre Dame fanboy
    I'm not hating, I'm being objective. You're calling the kettle black if you're being hostile to Cowboys fans when you show the exact same behavior.

And if you want to call me a fanboy of a college team ranked in the 20s, go ahead. If hating on a 8-4 team helps you sleep at night, be my guest. I don't see how it's worth your while, but if it's that important to you.......

I have claimed Giratina

I'm not hating, I'm being objective. You're calling the kettle black if you're being hostile to Cowboys fans when you show the exact same behavior.

And if you want to call me a fanboy of a college team ranked in the 20s, go ahead. If hating on a 8-4 team helps you sleep at night, be my guest. I don't see how it's worth your while, but if it's that important to you.......
    Notice how the "if" appears.

And I don't even watch collage football. It's just obvious your a Notre Dame fanboy. Nothing wrong with that, just don't bash me for being a Steeler fanboy.
    My Pokemon

Who else saw USC thrash UCLA?
    I couldn't tell which was worse, UCLA's performance or their uniforms.
    It was like Robert Woods was playing against my high school during his senior year at Serra.

Notice how the "if" appears.

And I don't even watch collage football. It's just obvious your a Notre Dame fanboy. Nothing wrong with that, just don't bash me for being a Steeler fanboy.
    Well sorry for rooting for my classmates. But seriously, you got to look objectively when you post. You got a huge self-serving bias.

I have claimed Giratina

Florida State beats Florida. My fanatic Florida friend was very, very dissapointed, but I saw that coming. Oh well, maybe next year.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Ouch.
    Also lost our best safety at the beginning of the year. I still can't believe they're not flexing the Chiefs game off of sunday night.

For future reference, does anyone know when the deadline is for flexing a game?
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticSuicide View Post
    Who else saw USC thrash UCLA?
    I couldn't tell which was worse, UCLA's performance or their uniforms.
    It was like Robert Woods was playing against my high school during his senior year at Serra.
    I didn't see it, because there were more interesting things to watch tonight then what happened in that game.

I think it's a total joke that UCLA 'won' the south. I don't like USC, but I don't think it's fair that the current players suffer for what the past players have done.
    And it's nice to see the Colts get some humble pie......
    You mean besides almost every year in the playoffs?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I didn't see it, because there were more interesting things to watch tonight then what happened in that game.

I think it's a total joke that UCLA 'won' the south. I don't like USC, but I don't think it's fair that the current players suffer for what the past players have done.
    Only thing you really missed was Robert Woods breaking Keyshawn Johnson's single-season reception record at USC.

I agree. Carroll left because he knew what went on and he basically got away before the NCAA could put down anything on him, and now because of what Bush did, USC had to suffer for two years. With the implosion of ASU and Utah in the South, UCLA is basically giving Oregon a free ticket to the Rose Bowl.

Page 62 of 263 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast