Page 64 of 256 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 6376

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in your nightmares
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Well other than chargers vs broncos

  2. #1577
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in your nightmares
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Oh wow, the bears game got to an awkward ending.
    The new QB was about to spike(or fake it) but he held it too long.

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack29 View Post
    No way! Cammmmmm is awesome.

    Tim Tebow: Now THAT'S annoying
    They're both annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by takbir10 View Post
    Oh wow, the bears game got to an awkward ending.
    The new QB was about to spike(or fake it) but he held it too long.
    Don't triple post


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm not telling you!
    Posts
    148

    Default

    It's hard living in Minnesota with the Vikings being as bad as they are. They are 2-9 now after their loss to the Falcons today.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

    Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Tebow is now 5-1 with a win on the road over the Chargers.

    Say what you will haters, the man knows how to come through in the clutch.

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    Eagles were terrible today, but I didn't really expect them to win anyway.

    Broncos win again. I still wouldn't call Tebow good however, as the Chargers aren't very good either.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,193

    Default

    Tebow just wins games.~ No one needs to be good to win a West division though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chaos View Post
    It's hard living in Minnesota with the Vikings being as bad as they are. They are 2-9 now after their loss to the Falcons today.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUGq8...eature=related

    You should start looking forward to not making the playoffs for a few years.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    I didn't expect the Broncos game to head into overtime
    And them to win either.

    The Chargers are going down hill aren't they?
    oopsie

  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    I didn't expect the Broncos game to head into overtime
    And them to win either.

    The Chargers are going down hill aren't they?
    Phillip Rivers has been bad. Very bad

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Well, I was at the Eagles game today. They suck. Hard. Also, some things that may not have been covered in the big-time media, but were covered by the local press.

    1. DeSean Jackson benched for final offensive drive.
    2. Cullen Jenkins injures hand, undergoes X-Rays.

    3. Jim Washburn and Marty Mornhinweg "fight."


    They're falling apart. Also, the Colts lost again. Surprise, surprise.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Chargers' time was 2006-07, back when LT was the leading rusher in the league and before Shawne Merriman slid off. I'm not sold that Norv Turner can win without tallent.

    And I'm pretty sure the Colts are losing on purpose now to secure the #1 pick. There seems to be zero motivation there; pretty much every game they just go belly-up
    Last edited by kaiser soze; 28th November 2011 at 7:54 AM.

    I have claimed Giratina

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    City of Fallen Angels, CA
    Posts
    38

    Default



    Made this image right after Tim Tebow led the Broncos to force the game against the Chargers into overtime and win.

  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    haha, thats pretty funny. Be even better if it was rivers on the ground :P

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,168

    Default

    I'm impressed with the Chiefs today, despite the loss. Well, at least the defense. The QB put out too many turnovers for me to be impressed with the offense. But the defense kept the Steelers from scoring in the second half, definately better then I'd imagined.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticSuicide View Post
    Made this image right after Tim Tebow led the Broncos to force the game against the Chargers into overtime and win.
    Lol at this
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

    Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

    Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

    Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

  15. #1590
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,193

    Default

    hahahahahaha Urban Meyer to coach for Ohio State. What's up Florida?

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  16. #1591
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    hahahahahaha Urban Meyer to coach for Ohio State. What's up Florida?
    Not our coach anymore, not our conference, so it won't affect us, and the coaches he will be trying to take from us have been crap lately anyways.

    Although I do think the man is a joke and will now call him Urban Liar for the foreseeable future.


    Only thing I am happy with are the 2 titles

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

  17. #1592
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Why? They're probably going to get sanctioned pretty hard, given the NCAA's more aggressive crackdown (see Southern Cal, who admittedly is the best team in the Pac-12 South but bowl and BCS/AP/conference championship ineligible). Assuming this goes through, he's jumping onto a sinking ship. If I were him, I'd emulate Nick Saban and go somewhere where I can win on day 1, or at least not have the NCAA on my azz for the next 5 years.

    I have claimed Giratina

  18. #1593
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    Not our coach anymore, not our conference, so it won't affect us, and the coaches he will be trying to take from us have been crap lately anyways.
    It could. Remember this? History repeats itself. See: Brooklyn Dodgers vs. New York Yankees World Series or Boston Celtics vs. Los Angeles Lakers NBA Finals. Not saying that both will be that good in the same season again, but it is a possibility. Don't rule it out.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  19. #1594
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    Although I do think the man is a joke and will now call him Urban Liar for the foreseeable future.
    Have you begun to riot yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    Why? They're probably going to get sanctioned pretty hard, given the NCAA's more aggressive crackdown (see Southern Cal, who admittedly is the best team in the Pac-12 South but bowl and BCS/AP/conference championship ineligible). Assuming this goes through, he's jumping onto a sinking ship. If I were him, I'd emulate Nick Saban and go somewhere where I can win on day 1, or at least not have the NCAA on my azz for the next 5 years.
    For a few years sure but he'll probably be successful there since the Big whatever-it's-going-by at the moment is a joke outside of two or three teams. He'll live.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  20. #1595
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    Have you begun to riot yet?



    For a few years sure but he'll probably be successful there since the Big whatever-it's-going-by at the moment is a joke outside of two or three teams. He'll live.
    We are certianly a little jaded that he flat out lied to us, but no we are not pulling a penn state

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

  21. #1596
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    You can't make the argument that he jumped Florida for Slowhio St. though. There was much debate to whether he would coach in 2010 period due to his health, and he announced his retirement on Dec 8th, 2010. In Columbus that month it was only the beginning of their problems, as all we knew was that 5 players were to be suspended the next year. He had no idea that Tressel was going to be canned when he decided to leave.

    I have claimed Giratina

  22. #1597
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    You can't make the argument that he jumped Florida for Slowhio St. though. There was much debate to whether he would coach in 2010 period due to his health, and he announced his retirement on Dec 8th, 2010. In Columbus that month it was only the beginning of their problems, as all we knew was that 5 players were to be suspended the next year. He had no idea that Tressel was going to be canned when he decided to leave.
    I am still a little irritated that he quit for health reasons and is already at another coaching job just as hard as UF in less than a year.

    "What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

  23. #1598
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    I am still a little irritated that he quit for health reasons and is already at another coaching job just as hard as UF in less than a year.
    I wouldn't say "just as hard;" you mean "just as high-profile." The Ohio St. job will be way harder than 2005 Florida. He got the Florida job because Ron Zook couldn't match up with the Spurrier days. Buckeye football's about to be hit with a 2x4 by the NCAA. Losing scholarships will be a big deal, especially if tallent leves.

    I have claimed Giratina

  24. #1599
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Watching the Steelers
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Holy crap we played AWFUL! I mean really? 13 points is all!? Props to KC, with how bad you guys are recently you hung in 'til the end. I a'int to worried because we came off a bye and well the whole NFL sucks of a bye this year.

    In other news, i don't think Andy Reid should get the can... yet. Give him one more chance and if he flops boot 'im.
    My Pokemon

    BlitzBreaker Stryker Micheal Zack Alex Brett :26:







  25. #1600
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack29 View Post
    and well the whole NFL sucks of a bye this year.
    The Philadelphia Eagles say hi.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Page 64 of 256 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •