Page 87 of 259 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 6468

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    How about now? never make statements like this, you just set yourself up to look bad.
    Well, all I have to say is **** you. I admit I was wrong.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

^^ come on he just roots for his team. It's not out there to pick the saints to win every game as a saints fan. Hell last year I picked the packers to win every game and people called me stupid, if your team is as amazing as the Saints you should pick them to win every time that's what being a fan is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Well, all I have to say is **** you. I admit I was wrong.
    ^ slowdown cowboy, i guess he just missed your post is all. no need to get your sh*t in a wad
    Last edited by TheotherLati; 15th January 2012 at 2:25 AM.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Pokemon Black Version:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage View Post
    ^^ come one he just roots for his team. It's not out there to pick the saints to win every game as a saints fan. Hell last year I picked the packers I win every game and people called me stupid, if your team is as amazing as the Saints you should pick them to win every time that's what being a fan is all about.
    Its the way he does it that gets on my nerves. His posts come across as arrogant.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

San fran wins. I believe I was the only one here who thought that would happen from the beginning. Looking forward to deathseer finally shutting up about the Saints.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by TheotherLati View Post
    ^ slowdown cowboy, i guess he just missed your post is all. no need to get your sh*t in a wad
    Hes very sensitive when it comes to the almighty, 40 burger saints losing.

Well. Since I no longer have a horse in the race, I really don't care what happens next. Awesome season to an unfortunate end.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

How is it arrogant? EVERYONE was picking the Saints to win, i have a feeling this has a little more to do with you being from Florida and possible being a Bucs fan than it does his so called arrogance. The saints had the most prolific offense in history, I'd be arrogant too if that was my team.
    Last edited by Kazekage; 15th January 2012 at 2:30 AM.

That was a great game, the Saints played a horrendous first quarter, three turnovers IIRC.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Blew it all sky high at the end. Though I do have to say that San Fransico did look like a good team tonight. That being since that forced the #1 offense in the league for 5 turnovers. But hey , There's still next year for the Saints. Then they have a huge edge next year if they make it to Super Bowl XLVII next year. That being since their home stadium is the location of the game.

Now going to the other game tonight , Patriots seem like the might have the win tonight against the Broncos. Though that is what I said about the Steelers last week and we know what happened during that game. But hey , The Broncos would be this year's Packers during this playoffs. That being since the Packers where the underdogs during the playoffs last postseason like how the Broncos are this postseason.

Smashin' !

Its the way he does it that gets on my nerves. His posts come across as arrogant.
    He does the same thing you do with the Rays. You just don't realize how annoying it is because you're the one doing it. yup yup

At least defense prevails once again.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage View Post
    How is it arrogant? EVERYONE was picking the Saints to win, i have a feeling this has a little more to do with you being from Florida and possible being a Bucs fan than it does his so called arrogance. The saints had the most prolific offense in history, I'd be arrogant too if that was my team.
    Nope. I picked the 49ers because of their D

Patriots are up 14-0. Tebow has not yet even started to make noise. The way New England's playing though, they just might win.

Tomorrow's AFC game I'm picking the Texans. But there will be no way the Texans stop Brady.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    He does the same thing you do with the Rays. You just don't realize how annoying it is because you're the one doing it. yup yup

At least defense prevails once again.
    ^ I actually felt they needed more than good defense when the Saints started to lead towards the end of the 4th quarter. But im glad they pulled through in the end
    Pokemon White Version:
    Pokemon Black Version:

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Patriots are up 14-0. Tebow has not yet even started to make noise. The way New England's playing though, they just might win.

Tomorrow's AFC game I'm picking the Texans. But there will be no way the Texans stop Brady.
    Better watch out. Apparently you're not supposed to make guaranteed picks here.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post

About what I expected. Denver has been playing with house money for a while. Still I would say Tebow's first year was a success

Might be ignorant right now just judging from the Steelers game last week , but I'm predicting New England to play Baltimore in the AFC Championship and San Fransico to play Green Bay in the NFC Championship. Though the AFC Championship can be anything like Denver playing Houston for it while the NFC is certain for two reasons. Those two reasons being that (1) San Fransico already won and (2) Green Bay is a beast since there record is 15-1 on the regular season.

But hey , Almost certain that the next New England score would be the nail in the coffin for the Broncos Dream Season if Denver don't try to hang in there like the Saints did during the second quarter. But hey , Denver just intercepted the ball. That could mean there is light for Denver's Magical Mystery Tour of a season.

Smashin' !

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Might be ignorant right now just judging from the Steelers game last week , but I'm predicting New England to play Baltimore in the AFC Championship and San Fransico to play Green Bay in the NFC Championship. Though the AFC Championship can be anything like Denver playing Houston for it while the NFC is certain for two reasons. Those two reasons being that (1) San Fransico already won and (2) Green Bay is a beast since there record is 15-1 on the regular season.

But hey , Almost certain that the next New England score would be the nail in the coffin for the Broncos Dream Season if Denver don't try to hang in there like the Saints did during the second quarter. But hey , Denver just intercepted the ball. That could mean there is light for Denver's Magical Mystery Tour of a season.
    I think it will be

Giants
    Ravens
    Pats
    San Fran

As much as I hate the Patriots, it is impossible to argue that Tom Brady isn't an elite quarterback. I knew they would dominate Denver.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    As much as I hate the Patriots, it is impossible to argue that Tom Brady isn't an elite quarterback. I knew they would dominate Denver.
    Pretty much. Denver's D looks like a high school squad tonight.

Pretty much. Denver's D looks like a high school squad tonight.
    You got that right. It's like a Blissey trying to eat a Conkeldurr Close Combat, it is unstoppable.

One of the CBA commentators got it right, "All Gronkowsky does is catch touchdowns."
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    You got that right. It's like a Blissey trying to eat a Conkeldurr Close Combat, it is unstoppable.

One of the CBA commentators got it right, "All Gronkowsky does is catch touchdowns."
    Haha, well done!

Speaking of tight ends, denver might want to get one

This is why only a Sith deals in absolutes....

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Well, if want to go by past then. The Saints are 6-0 against the Niners lately.

And to be frankly honest, nothing about the Niners scare me. That's why I'm going with the Saints. An offense that is damn near unstoppable in a league that is predicated on offense gets my bet any day of the week.

Trying to stop the Saints offense is like trying to plug a sinking ship with 100 holes. You try to shut down one and it just leaves someone else to burn you.

If the Saints can shut down the likes of CJ2K, Michael Turner and to and extent Cam Newton then I'm sure they can stop Gore and their one trick pony offense. This isn't Steve Young and Jerry Rice stepping on the the field. This is the "Frank Gore show featuring Alex Smith". And trust me NOBODY is afraid of Alex Smith. In a league that is ruled by QB's theirs has a tendency to come up short.

They can try to slow the offense down, but what does slowing down mean? Instead of scoring 45 they only score 35?

I have claimed Giratina

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they took Brady out to rest, and sent in a second string quarterback. It would be offensive to the Bronco's, but they need more than help from the big guy upstairs to pull out a win.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Patriots up 42-7. It's my opinion that only the Packers could beat the Patriots - and they will.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Page 87 of 259 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast