Thread: Fettuccine and Friends

Default Fettuccine and Friends

Fettuccine and Friends is a irregularly scheduled short comic series drawn by myself and originally intended for publishing/posting in the school.
    That didn't work out so well.
    But the people who did read my comic during the time it was posted seemed to like it a lot and have encouraged me to continue it, and so I will. Especially since the ideas in my head really want to get out and into other heads instead of decaying in my rather unkempt mind.
    This is a story about a young boy by the name of Fettuccine who is both a school student and an internationally renowned comic artist (but he tries to keep that a secret). This comic details his wacky adventures with the rest of his similarly Italian food-named classmates.
    Click Here for the entire series and more!

Fettuccine and Friends 1
    Fettuccine and Friends 2
    Fettuccine and Friends 3 (Fettucine and Enemies)
    Fettuccine and Friends 4 (Tiramisu and Friends)
    Fettuccine and Friends 5
    Fettuccine and Friends 6
    Fettuccine and Friends 7 (Penne and Friends)
    Fettuccine and Friends 8
    Fettuccine and Friends 9
    Fettuccine and Friends 10 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli)
    Fettuccine and Friends 11 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli 2)
    Fettuccine and Friends 12 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli 3)
    Fettuccine and Friends 13 (Fettuccine Tries to vs Vermicelli)
    Fettuccine and Friends 14 (Penne and Friends 2)
    Fettuccine and Friends 15
    Fettuccine and Friends 16
    Fettuccine and Friends 17
    Fettuccine and Friends 18

Like I mentioned previously, this comic is irregular in its release schedule, so I don't know when the next chapter will be ready. I have a part-time job now so time isn't exactly in excess...
    Last edited by Jinchuuriki Hunter; 8th April 2012 at 5:45 PM.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

The latest chapter is ready:

Fettuccine and Friends 6
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Wow I love your comic! It's so funny! I absolutely love it! When did you start making them?

Only this year.

Well, next chapter's ready. We'll stray away from Fettuccine for a moment and see what some other guys are up to:

Fettuccine and Friends 7 (Penne and Friends)

And we're back to Fettuccine. The action's gonna pick up from now on.

Fettuccine and Friends 8

Next chapter should have some fighting.

This is pretty interesting. I like it. XD

Ever thought of putting it on this site?

Ahaha, this is awesome. I really like the odd little things you throw in, like snapping pencils, crushing the glasses, that spit take. And some lines like "That means he's a vampire" when Vermicelli was sparkling.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

New chapter!

Fettuccine and Friends 9

Ok, so there isn't any fighting yet, but we're getting there...

I really dig your art style, not too anime, not too western, it's a really nice mix of both. I'll be keeping an eye on this one, I hope to see more from you!

DeviantART || Twitter || FurAffinity || Outlaw by me

It's a Mall Brawl!

Fettuccine and Friends 10 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli)

The fight's not over yet!

The fight continues!

Fettuccine and Friends 11 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli 2)

Vampires have wings and can turn into bats and have super strength and stuff like that, but they can't use them if under strong light (like the lights in a mall).
    Contrary to popular belief, vampires don't sparkle when hit by sunlight. Vermicelli's sparkliness is just due to his very reflective sunscreen.

The fight still continues and Tagliatelle joins the fray!

Fettuccine and Friends 12 (Fettuccine vs Vermicelli 3)

Five Magics allows the user to control 5 natural elements (Fire, Wood, Earth, Metal, Water) and also combine any 2 elements together for an entirely new element (combining elements requires lots and lots of energy and after using 3 spells, Tagliatelle doesn't have enough for a single compound spell).

The fight still continues and Tagliatelle exits the fray!

Fettuccine and Friends 13 (Fettuccine Tries to vs Vermicelli)

Where did that sudden bright light come from?!

New Chapter:

Fettuccine and Friends 14 (Penne and Friends 2)

Shinto Summoning is when you channel your soul into an object to summon the God of that object.
    Iaido is the rapid unsheathing and resheathing of a sword while simultaneously slicing whatever the target may be.

Let's see what Fettuccine is up to:

Fettuccine and Friends 15

Indulging on sweets is only acceptable if you know magic!

The battle continues:

Fettuccine and Friends 16

Buckyballs!

It's been a while since I last updated this thread...

Fettuccine and Friends 17
    Fettuccine and Friends 18

I'm gonna work this into my weekly schedule somehow...