Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris' event and shiny kiosk

Default Chris' event and shiny kiosk

Hi and welcome to my 5th generation trade thread! This is only for the 5th generation games, if you want to trade with me in the 4th generation then post Here. Anyway, I'm going to be up front and say that I clone most things. If you're against this then you don't have to trade with me. The general rules apply here, if you break them you get a strike. I'm a baseball kinda guy, so three strikes and you're out.
        Spoiler:- Rules:

Anyway, those are the rules of this thread. Now for the Pokemon!
    As you can probably tell from the name of the thread, I'm mainly offering (And looking for) event and shiny Pokemon. But I can also offer other things, and here's the list of things I can offer that aren't to do with events/shinies/other rare Pokemon;
        Spoiler:- Generic offers:

Spoiler:- Services:

And without further ado, here is my list of what I consider valuable Pokemon for trade. All are UT unless stated;
        Spoiler:- Event Pokemon:

Spoiler:- DW Females:

Spoiler:- Semi - events:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Egg move Pokemon:

Spoiler:- UT 5th generation legendaries - All caught by me unless stated with a T:

Spoiler:- Older gen legendaries - All caught by me unless stated with a T:

Spoiler:- EV Trained Pokemon (All bred and trained by me):

That's everything worth mentioning in my fifth generation, now for what I'm most interested in!
        Spoiler:- My Wants:

Spoiler:- Offers I won't accept:

Thank you for your time, and have fun!
    Last edited by Mew&Celebi; 20th July 2011 at 4:44 PM.
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

I'm interested in your shiny Beldum, Cyndaquil, and Growlithe. Check out my trade shop and maybe we can come to a deal~
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Hey Chris,

I'm interested in your PKTOPIA Electivire, 10 ANIV Celebi ("Often dozes off), McDonald's Pikachu, and shiny Growlithe. I'm assuming that all of your events are UT since you're a collector I'm offering a shiny Deoxys lvl 30 (JAP), shiny Axew lvl 31, shiny Sandile lvl 21, and Ash's Pikachu lvl 50, all UT. PM me if you're interested
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

League of shops ASSEMBLE!

Hi Chris,
    So I'm just getting back into pokemon (last game I played was yellow, lol) and I really want to try out a darkrai in my team (esp. to use dark void) The only problem is that I don't think I have anything that falls in "group 3" that you'd want, but here's what I have to offer that I think is worth while:

Shiney Garados (Naughty), Shiney event Entei (Adamant-already used for zorark event), Tornadus (Bold) <all of these were obtained through trades, and I'm not sure how trained they are (Tornadus is named 'Bill'). I also have every single starter (all gen.) that I could breed, plus a few male Snorunts who know Spikes.

Please let me know if we could work something out, thanks.

i would like
    birth island deoxys
    pc tokyo 08 charmander
    tru arceus sassy
    jp oblivia deoxys
    Tanabata Daisuki club Jirachi, Jolly
    Enigma Stone Latias, Bashful (Has 30 attack IV's)
    Navel Rock Lugia, Calm
    Liberty Pass Victini, Hasty

i have lost of events ut and a few shinys let me know so i can pm you my list

@Gad, they're all untouched unless it says their level next to them I'm interested in the shiny Sandile, shiny Axew and Ash's Pikachu, I'll PM you.
    @Stratos74 I'd trade one for the shiny Gyarados, seeing as when I caught my one it was timid.
    @Hugo321557 I'd like to see the list of your events please
    @Fissurous sorry buddy, I'm not very interested by the stuff in your trade thread :/
    Last edited by Mew&Celebi; 7th May 2011 at 1:21 PM.
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

Hi Chris,

I'm interested in your WORLD10 Crobat, Timid

I can offer you a shiny lepardas (spelling???) and if you can put a life orb on it then i think i can give u a shiny cyndaquil as well...

@Wearjo do you mean Lapras? If so then I'll take you up on that offer, and will trade a life orb for your shiny Cyndaquil

what do u want for that shaymin
    i can offer shellder, sandsrew, and oddish
    all i want is to see it for pokedex reasons, u can keep all of them
    thank you for ur time
    Last edited by Zorua Lover; 7th May 2011 at 2:18 PM.
    Zorua Lover
    White friend code: 4856-6588-6063 offering:
    all gens. starters, zoruas,zoroacks, 3 Johto beasts, most legendaries from other gens.
    i can also infect pokemon with pokerus!
    I'm free to trade between 2-8 pm me with an offer at any time
    when we trade plz turn ur chat off
    wants: CUTE pokemon, shiny pokemon

@Zorualover the Oddish, Sandshrew and Shellder I'm looking for are from events, but thank you for the offer

Edit; anyone who was considering offering for my DW Arceus, it has been removed as it's OT was Mat (Which, as I've been informed, is a hackers OT)

I have a BT Shiny Lugia, and a TRU Arceus. would you trade a 10th ANIV Celebi and an ALAMOS Darkrai for them?
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

@DJMonty sorry bud, I already have multiples of the Arceus, and I'm not really interested in anything that's not UT, but thanks for the offer

I have a UT Shiny Teddiursa, NN 'Grizzly', would you trade it for Shiny Beldum?
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

@DJMonty That sounds good, I'll PM you

will u trade your litwick for shiny tympole or togepi

@Viaddie What are their levels / natures / IV's and EV's (If known)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mew&Celebi View Post
    @Viaddie What are their levels / natures / IV's and EV's (If known)?
    tympole nature careful no ev's dont know iv's level 14

togepi nature impish no ev's dont know iv's level 5

@Viaddie I'll PM you

Edit; added EV Trained Pokemon section, added Modest liberty ticket Victini's

Hi, interested in quite a lot of your events and have some of your wants in 4th gen. Pm me
    Have lots of shinies and events for trade, as well as UT legendaries and high leveled ev'd pokemon.
    shiny ageto celebi (definately legit), UT VGC eevee, Shiny Ho-Oh, lugia and groudon, UT japanese mystery mew and more!
    Also have recently got 4 UT JEREMY pokemon. (On 4th gen atm but will eventually transfer to white)

Looking for:
    Cool dw pokemon
    TORNADUS
    Zekrom

HG FC: 1205 5267 3695
    White FC: 4470 1285 8437
    Visit my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=513588

I have a great interest in your shiny Zorua. I have very few event Pokemon, but I am willing to trade them if it means I'll get a Zorua out of this.
    Looking for

Nickname: DK
    White 2 FC: 3268 2883 7511

Edit; I am currently chaining in the 4th generation! I will be moving these to 5th generation ASAP after finishing my projects, and that's why this is relevant. I have the four prime nature (Jolly/Adamant/Modest/Timid) Synchronisers, and will be taking requests. Also, I will be listing any that I've caught already as soon as I get the list together. I'm also looking for someone to send me a Complete list of worthwhile Pokemon to chain, seeing as Serebii only states Pokemon that are exclusive to the radar. [I chain in Platinum]
    Last edited by Mew&Celebi; 9th May 2011 at 8:47 PM.

I have Movie 11 Jolly, Naive and Queit Victini. Interested in E-Card Togepi, PC Tokyo Birthday 2008 Charmander, or Tanabata Daisuki club Jirachi.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

I can offer these shinies
    UT -
    Ponyta
    Teddiursa
    Oddish
    Audino

T
    Tentacruel
    Togekiss
    Ampharos

And I'm interested in shinies that are nicknameable. Especially caterpie?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast