Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris' event and shiny kiosk

@Wardek I'd happily trade my Tanabata Jirachi for a jolly movie Victini.

@eraagne I can't nickname any of these seeing as they're transferred, but if you want a chained shiny Pokemon with a good nature and a nickname that suits you, I can take your order and trade with you in 1-2 days
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

Awesome! =D When can you trade? I'll probably be able tomorrow.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by Mew&Celebi View Post
    @eraagne I can't nickname any of these seeing as they're transferred, but if you want a chained shiny Pokemon with a good nature and a nickname that suits you, I can take your order and trade with you in 1-2 days
    You chain in platnium right? Can you chain a caterpie or wurmple for me?

@Wardek I probably can't trade for a couple of days, my wifi is a bit busy dying.

@eraagne I don't know if they're possible to find with the poke radar, but if so then I can, which natures would you want for them?
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

@eraagne I don't know if they're possible to find with the poke radar, but if so then I can, which natures would you want for them?
    Ah do you know of a list then? And any nature is fine.

Edit// Found a list. A slowpoke would be nice. What did you want in return so I know to hold it.
    Last edited by eraagne; 9th May 2011 at 10:54 PM.

Hi I have quite a lot of UT shinies (porygon, togepi, pineco, noctowl, lapras and more) and was wondering if you are interested in any of them.
    Have lots of shinies and events for trade, as well as UT legendaries and high leveled ev'd pokemon.
    shiny ageto celebi (definately legit), UT VGC eevee, Shiny Ho-Oh, lugia and groudon, UT japanese mystery mew and more!
    Also have recently got 4 UT JEREMY pokemon. (On 4th gen atm but will eventually transfer to white)

Looking for:
    Cool dw pokemon
    TORNADUS
    Zekrom

HG FC: 1205 5267 3695
    White FC: 4470 1285 8437
    Visit my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=513588

@eraagne I'd love the Audino if that's okay with you, and just a little hint: the list you've found probably only tells you what Pokemon are exclusive to the radar... This means that it could be possible to get a wurmple/caterpie with the radar, but they can also be caught elsewhere. Sadly, nobody has made a list of every single Pokemon catchable with the radar in the nearly five years since D/P :/ but if the Slowpoke is what you want, I can do that for you. Which nature?
    @Richard_93 I'm on my way around the whole of Sinnoh to try and find rare Pokemon to chain, and so far I know that I can get a shiny Togepi and Pineco by chaining so I'm not too interested in those ones. I'll get back to you when I've roamed about a bit

Yes Audino is great! Is there any others you want by chance. I love nicknamed shinies and it's hard to find people who chain/rng.

Okay, tell me when you can trade.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

@ eraagne I'm trying to chain a Ponyta right now, and I've heard that the others can be chained as well so I'll eventually be able to find them by my own means, but thank you for the offer which nature do you want the Slowpoke to have?
    @Wardek I'll PM you when I'm able to

Hey!

I have a shiny UT LV. 16 Venipede &
    Shiny UT LV. 14 Petilil.
    Like to trade these 2 for the 10ANIV Dragonite?
    They are both cloned.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMage23 View Post
    The n00b isn't the one who uses Magikarp, the n00b is the one who loses to Magikarp.
    True dat.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/ojr0wi.gif[/IMG]
    Monkey Rainbow!

White FC:-

3052 8125 4211 - Josh

Tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
    I got out of bed at all.
    Morning rainclouds up my window, and I can't see at all.
    And even if I could it would all be grey, but your picture on my wall
    It reminds me that it's not so bad, not so bad...

@-Flaming Charizard- That sounds good, I can't trade for a while though, as my wifi is still down

@-Flaming Charizard- That sounds good, I can't trade for a while though, as my wifi is still down
    Ok, that's fine.
    PM me when you're ready
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMage23 View Post
    The n00b isn't the one who uses Magikarp, the n00b is the one who loses to Magikarp.
    True dat.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/ojr0wi.gif[/IMG]
    Monkey Rainbow!

White FC:-

3052 8125 4211 - Josh

Tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
    I got out of bed at all.
    Morning rainclouds up my window, and I can't see at all.
    And even if I could it would all be grey, but your picture on my wall
    It reminds me that it's not so bad, not so bad...

@PokeKat248 I have no interest in hacked Pokemon, and I would appreciate it if you would delete your post and not return to this thread. Failure to do this will get you added to my blacklist, and everyone will be free to see that you're not a compliant person to talk to / trade with. If you're confused to why I'm saying this, it's because there are no legitimate 5th generation DW Pokemon, this includes the starter Pokemon.

could I get a Kabouto (no specifications) when your not busy?

@BreenMachine Can do, I'll message you when I have some time out

I would like to offer my shiny (UT) for your TRU Timid nature. Please let me know if you are interested.

@Regiultima I'm pretty sure that's chainable so I can get hold of one without much effort, but thank you for the offer

*Notice* I will not be trading until mid-June, seeing as I have a messy schedule for exams, revision, and I need sports / leisure in my life as well. Feel free to make offers, and I will still be on the site pretty often to negotiate, but please remember that it's a while until I can trade, thank you.

Edit; anyone who wanted this Scyther "Shiny Scyther (M), Adamant, Lv29 (Technician ability, "Alert to sounds")" It's now NFT, seeing as it has 31 Speed/Sp.Def, 25 HP, and 17 Atk IV's, it's the best thing I've ever caught and I want it to stay out of the cloning scene.

Edit 2; I have just discovered that my other chained shiny Scyther "Shiny Scyther (M), Adamant, Lv29 (Swarm ability, "Alert to sounds")" has 31 Speed, and 29-31 HP. Because of this, I will only trade it for two or more of my wants, depending on which Pokemon are offered.
    Last edited by Mew&Celebi; 11th May 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Do you still do shiny breeding services? If so, I'll trade any of these Pikachu-colored Pichus for a Shiny Numel with the ability oblivious
    UT SPR2010 Pichu
    UT FRU2010 Pichu
    UT GAMESTP Pichu

Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

@PokemonandDBZ I never have done shiny breeding, please read my offers fully. What I do is chain shiny Pokemon. It's possible to get a shiny Numel through chaining, but if the Oblivious ability is a DW ability, I can't get it for you. Also, I already have all of those Pichu's apart from FRU2010, please read what I have before offering something

Edit; added "Coming soon" section to the head of shop.

Edit; I now have a fully functioning 4th generation trade thread to accompany this one! There is a link to it in my signature, this means that I'm not only limited to fifth generation offers (Which I know will please some users who want Pokemon like PCP/Arceus in 4th generation) It's basically a template of this thread with a few tweaks, but please visit and see what you might want

*Bumping to top*

Edit; I have now added a submission form to prevent any vagueness. It's at the head of my original post.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast