Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chris' event and shiny kiosk

I´m interested in your Saikyou Salamence, Naughty, world09 weavile, TRU regigigas, and Oblivia Heatran.I have a shiny flawless Treecko, Piplup, chikorita, chimchar, bulbasaur, turtwig, shieldon, and aerodactyl. All are shiny flawless choose the ones you want.

Mmk, the Poke you want are ready and reserved :]. I understand you're busy, so just PM me when you have some spare time.

Still interested?

i will trade you for movie victini timid and the others look at my shop to see what i have
    PC YOKOHOMA 2008 Birthday Pikachu, Modest
    PC YOKOHOMA 2009 Birthday Pikachu, Mild

Name: blackhole
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    5th gen trade shop

Credit to Astral Shadow for the Genesect userbar

pokemon Y -my friend code is 4639-9231-6928 type i have is Rock; Corsola, Probopass, Barbaracle
    POKEMON BLACK VERSION FRIEND CODE IS 5329-3981-2751
    Shiny pokemon use to have on Y are: Bergmite caught by me at 8:32pm 10/20/2013, ninetales caught at 9:39pm 10/20/2013,

LIST OF ALL MY EVENTS ON POKEMON X AND Y DOWN BELOW ALSO STILL BEING EDIT AT THE TIME BEING
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

@ShadowKyogre that makes me allot less interested, as I'm a collector, used Pokemon are worth way less to me :/

@Zac4564 I'm interested in the shiny flawless Chikorita, Piplup, Aerodactyl, and Sheildon. Are they all 100% flawless? Or have they been RNG'd for Hidden Powers?

@Mandaringoby I'm interested in both of those offers, but it might be more worth your while (If you want a good natured one) to wait until Beldum is swarming in my Platinum. It's not guaranteed when that'll happen, but if you're not against waiting, I'm sure you'd much rather have an Adamant / Jolly one
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

Hi, I'm interested in your Modest shiny Pichu. I can give you a Sassy nature shiny Gothita.

@Shiny Pichu That sounds like a fair deal - is Sassy the nature that gives Sp.Def at the cost of Speed?
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

Yep. It could be used for Trick Room.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew&Celebi View Post
    @ShadowKyogre that makes me allot less interested, as I'm a collector, used Pokemon are worth way less to me :/

@Zac4564 I'm interested in the shiny flawless Chikorita, Piplup, Aerodactyl, and Sheildon. Are they all 100% flawless? Or have they been RNG'd for Hidden Powers?

@Mandaringoby I'm interested in both of those offers, but it might be more worth your while (If you want a good natured one) to wait until Beldum is swarming in my Platinum. It's not guaranteed when that'll happen, but if you're not against waiting, I'm sure you'd much rather have an Adamant / Jolly one
    They have been RNG´d but all have a dark hidden power.

Would you be interested in a Hadou Regirock? It is untouched.

@Zac4564 In that case, I'd be interested in them all

@Suzakus I already have a Hadou Regirock, I apologise but I haven't updated my wants yet

@Shiny Pichu that sounds great, I'll PM you when free

@All viewers of the thread - please ignore Matt36's offensive post until moderators delete it, I guess he's just not happy today.

Edit; I've now updated my wants, make sure to read my list of what I won't accept, as I've updated that too
    Last edited by Mew&Celebi; 27th June 2011 at 1:16 AM.

@Zac4564 In that case, I'd be interested in them all

@Suzakus I already have a Hadou Regirock, I apologise but I haven't updated my wants yet

@Shiny Pichu that sounds great, I'll PM you when free

@All viewers of the thread - please ignore Matt36's offensive post until moderators delete it, I guess he's just not happy today.

Edit; I've now updated my wants, make sure to read my list of what I won't accept, as I've updated that too
    Ok Great, when can you trade?

Would you like a shiny Chimchar or Riolu for the Akiyama's Slaking?

About your Member Card Darkrai, what did you do to 'tweak' it?

I'm interested in your PalCity (Sapporo) Mew. I can offer a shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew for it. I think it's untouched, but I don't know what level you acquire it at. Mine is level 30 and has an Adamant nature. I don't know EV/IVs because I don't know how to check them (nor am I interested in them).

Also, I have the shiny beasts (Entei, Suicune and Raikou) in Japanese if you are interested in them and then I will make an offer.

Made by Genbeeb

@ChaosBayne I'm not going to explain it here, just search it or something. It doesn't involve any devices or cheat codes / etc. I'm also not interested in faraway island Mew's of any kind - they're very likely to be hacked (For obvious reasons) and they're very hard to verify in a hack checker, as people often just cheated for the sea chart and not the Pokemon.

@ShadowKyogre443 I already have trades arranged for those shinies

@ChaosBayne I'm not going to explain it here, just search it or something. It doesn't involve any devices or cheat codes / etc. I'm also not interested in faraway island Mew's of any kind - they're very likely to be hacked (For obvious reasons) and they're very hard to verify in a hack checker, as people often just cheated for the sea chart and not the Pokemon.

@ShadowKyogre443 I already have trades arranged for those shinies
    Ok then. Was there a 4rth generation shiny you don't have yet?

Shiny mudkip and turtwig lv.1 ut for DW female elekid and evee (evee nn'd HINATA)

Spoiler:- Credits:

Hello!
    I was wondering if you could clone my shiny eevee?
    I can offer-
    *You a clone of it
    *Lv.100 tarous/pikachu/beedrill -All 100% Legit

Please, And If you could aslo do my event Riaku? I'm offering the same for it as for the shiny eevee.
    Please?
    Every other cloner I have tried won't respond, Please?
    Thanks!
    -Sama!

hi do you need a pklatam jirachi?
    EV trainer
    EV eraser
    Renaming Pokemon
    fc 3439 4281 5537

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543917

Hi may I ask what is the ID of your WIN2011 celebi please? if it is 01211 and UT I can offer both movie zekrom and movie reshiram for it, or if you need anything else, please also pm me =) thanks a lot

For the Shiny Magnemite I offer:

Growlithe: Close combat
    DW Shinx: Ice Fang, Quick Attack
    Pawniard: Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch
    Spheal: Signal Beam
    Axew: Dragon Dance
    Shellmet: Spikes
    DW Poliwag: Ice ball, Encore
    Stunfisk: Earth Power
    Scraggy: Dragon Dance, Thunder Punch
    Chimchar: Blaze Kick

Willing to do a 2 for one
    Last edited by KuroiMawile; 29th July 2011 at 10:46 AM.

hi im intrested in these
    Duskull (M), Careful, Lv17
    Geodude (M), Adamant, Lv16 (Rock Head ability)
    Shinx (F), Adamant, Lv10 (Intimidate ability, "Somewhat vain")
    Starly (M), Jolly, Lv3
    Swablu (F), Modest, Lv27

I can offer anything in my shop thx

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345