Thread: Yume Market

Threaded View

Default Yume Market

Welcome to

Yume is the Japanese word for "Dream". So pretty much Sweet May will fulfill your graphic dreams.

x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

Shop Status: Closed

Waiting List
    1. Sweet Dreams - banner
    2. Huspoel - banner
    3. The Z - trainer card + blinkie
    4. Filipasian1423 - banner
    5. SphealsFTW - banner
    6. RetroZenus - banner
    7. SGG - banner
    8. The Mockingbird - banner
    9. KiwiDude - banner
    10. Dark_Petal - banner

Forms + Examples

Spoiler:- Banner:

Spoiler:- Avatar:

Spoiler:- blinkies:

Spoiler:- trainer card:

Rules
    Read these before you request, please! Do it or Lin will slap you with his fabulous hand! >D
    1. While following the rules of this shop, also remember to follow the general SPPF rules and Fan Art Shop rules. That means double posting, spamming & flaming is bad and you should feel bad for doing it.
    2. You can make a maximum of 2 requests. After I finish your requests you can't post for another 3 days. (unless it's a thank you then you can post heehee)
    3. Only 6 requests can be accepted. After six, the shop is temporarily closed and you'll be in super trouble if you post afterward.
    4. Always give credit to me for your graphics. If possible, also credit the artists/etc whom you took the images from.
    5. Speaking of images, use DIRECT LINKS. I hate being redirected to photobucket/imageshack/******* pages when I just want the image! It's also recommended that your image is in good quality but I won't bite you if you can't find one.
    6. Be as specific on your request as possible. I can only make minor edits 12 hours after I posted your request. Any more longer and there's a chance I won't have the .psd to it anymore. (I need more space for others too)
    7. Setsuna > you. Always.
    8. If you have a question or a concern, you PM me or even send me a visitor message.
    9. Failure to follow the rules or form will result in a strike. Three strikes and you're out, ya know~

Bad Noodle List
    1. shadow uae - Strike 1
    2. altariaking - Strike 1

Thank you for requesting. Please come again. \o/ More services and examples to come in the future~!
    Last edited by Sweet May; 9th May 2011 at 5:43 PM. Reason: waiting list is hueg

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!