Thread: Bunface's Little PokéShop

Threaded View

Default Bunface's Little PokéShop

I've been wondering how to get a shop "approved" for a while now, so I've resolved to type one up on Notepad and make a thread. If said thread gets closed/deleted, I will be directed to proper channels, and my problem will be solved. ^_^

SO.

My name is Ben (call me that or Bunface), and this is my lickle shop. It's not going to compete with some of the outrageous stocks that some people on this forum appear to have - there will be no list of legendary events as long as your arm. That said, those shops occasionally forget to offer some items that, whilst more attainable, are no less useful. And, as with every shop, the stock is slightly unique from all other threads - some of my egg move Pokemon, for example, I am unable to find in other threads. So click the spoilers, and see if anything takes your eye - if it does, PM me, and we can sort something out. I'm on Serebii quite regularly, so I can generally reply within 12-24 hours.

Spoiler:- Egg Move Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Legendaries:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

As well as the above Pokés I can offer most breedables (my Pokedex count is at around 308), so let me know and I'll trade you any I have in exchange for a Dex entry I don't have.

Spoiler:- Items:

Right, that's my stuff offered. Now we're going to list my wants. Hooray! ^_^

Spoiler:- What I Want:

As I said earlier, if you think you can offer anything I may want, or fancy something you've seen, PM me ASAP and I'll reply as soon as I am able.

Spoiler:- Positive:

Spoiler:- Neutral:

Spoiler:- Negative:
    Last edited by Bunface; 15th January 2012 at 12:18 PM.

B FC: 1893 5062 6564