Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 49

Thread: Bunface's Little PokéShop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default Bunface's Little PokéShop

    I've been wondering how to get a shop "approved" for a while now, so I've resolved to type one up on Notepad and make a thread. If said thread gets closed/deleted, I will be directed to proper channels, and my problem will be solved. ^_^

    SO.

    My name is Ben (call me that or Bunface), and this is my lickle shop. It's not going to compete with some of the outrageous stocks that some people on this forum appear to have - there will be no list of legendary events as long as your arm. That said, those shops occasionally forget to offer some items that, whilst more attainable, are no less useful. And, as with every shop, the stock is slightly unique from all other threads - some of my egg move Pokemon, for example, I am unable to find in other threads. So click the spoilers, and see if anything takes your eye - if it does, PM me, and we can sort something out. I'm on Serebii quite regularly, so I can generally reply within 12-24 hours.

        Spoiler:- Egg Move Pokemon:


        Spoiler:- Legendaries:


        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    As well as the above Pokés I can offer most breedables (my Pokedex count is at around 308), so let me know and I'll trade you any I have in exchange for a Dex entry I don't have.

        Spoiler:- Items:


    Right, that's my stuff offered. Now we're going to list my wants. Hooray! ^_^

        Spoiler:- What I Want:


    As I said earlier, if you think you can offer anything I may want, or fancy something you've seen, PM me ASAP and I'll reply as soon as I am able.

    Feedback:

        Spoiler:- Positive:


        Spoiler:- Neutral:


        Spoiler:- Negative:
    Last edited by Bunface; 15th January 2012 at 12:18 PM.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    You helped me a lot in the past, present and hopefully the future ^^
    good luck with the shop
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    You helped me a lot in the past, present and hopefully the future ^^
    good luck with the shop
    Thank you.

    Shop list updated - I've waited well over a week for this thread to be approved, so the listing was a little out of date. Also added a feedback section.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Don't turn Around...
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Hey i have a spare rotom i can trade you. just pm me if interested
    White Friend Code: 3911 7721 0588

    I'm Coming Back Soon You Guys!
    PM/VM me offers for trades, breeding services, etc.
        Spoiler:- Clicky Clicky:

    Image done By Sizida
    Add me on PSN: blakk21 If someone have Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and add me You will get 2 of any pokemon I have if you help me get some trophies

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnyfeStab View Post
    Hey i have a spare rotom i can trade you. just pm me if interested
    PM'd you mate.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Offering an UT WIN2011 Suicune (Berry Included)

    Looking for -
    Bagon w/Flamethrower/Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/Shadow Claw (depends on nature)
    Chimchar w/Thunderpunch & Swords Dance (depends on nature)
    UT Articuno
    UT Zapdos

    Items -
    TMs that are in my want list (check my shop)
    Amulet Coin
    Lucky Egg
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Offering an UT WIN2011 Suicune (Berry Included)

    Looking for -
    Bagon w/Flamethrower/Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/Shadow Claw (depends on nature)
    Chimchar w/Thunderpunch & Swords Dance (depends on nature)
    UT Articuno
    UT Zapdos

    Items -
    TMs that are in my want list (check my shop)
    Amulet Coin
    Lucky Egg
    PM'd you fella.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Hi, I have a rather modest item on my want list and since your OP encourages inquiries I'll ask. I'm looking for a Solosis or any evolved forms of it for my pokedex if you have any you don't need. Breedable preferred.

    In exchange I have a Bold female ponyta with Flame Body ability and the egg move Horn Drill, lv. 1. What do you think?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honah View Post
    Hi, I have a rather modest item on my want list and since your OP encourages inquiries I'll ask. I'm looking for a Solosis or any evolved forms of it for my pokedex if you have any you don't need. Breedable preferred.

    In exchange I have a Bold female ponyta with Flame Body ability and the egg move Horn Drill, lv. 1. What do you think?
    Wrong gen mate - this is a Gen IV shop, and I can't help in any case as I don't have a Gen V game. Apologies.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    EST (GMT -4)
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hey I am lookinh at your bonsly w/ Selfdestruct/Defense Curl/Rock Throw. I can get you almost any dex entry you need (except for deoxys and Darkrai). PM me for a pokemon you need or two.
    ~~~ And thus, He returns...~~~

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    349

    Default

    I really want one of them murkrows

    got :

    all battle frontier TM's
    EV training items
    ~

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    PM'd you guys. Roster slightly updated.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunface View Post
    Wrong gen mate - this is a Gen IV shop, and I can't help in any case as I don't have a Gen V game. Apologies.
    Oh damn, that's embarassing. Thanks for being so nice though, I'll make sure I'm in the right forum next time


    3DS FC: 3394-3551-2987

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honah View Post
    Oh damn, that's embarassing. Thanks for being so nice though, I'll make sure I'm in the right forum next time
    No worries

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Why would you want to know?
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Good service, even traded his groudon to heart gold even though my dialga was from pearl(used junk pokemon). Thanks a bunch

    Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

    Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    virginia, usa
    Posts
    849

    Default

    I see you have a shiny Skarmory. Would you like a shiny UT Mareep for it?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    PM'd you.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Another slight update to the stock.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Interested in -
    Chimchar w/ Thunderpunch/Swords Dance (Depends on Nature)
    Machop w/ Thunderpunch/Light Screen (Depends on Nature)

    Offering anything reasonable from my shop
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Through a journey of time.
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Thank you very muchly for the trade, glad I could help you out ^^


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Slight change to the roster again!

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I want that chimchar Badly...
    I can offer:
    Munchlax with explosion.
    Mudkip with curse.
    Gabite with outrage.
    I hope you are interested!
    __________________________________________
    Awesome people: J-Myc, Ropav, Bunface, A Carmine FTW

    Heartgold FC: 0732 8487 4009

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liogarus View Post
    I want that chimchar Badly...
    I can offer:
    Munchlax with explosion.
    Mudkip with curse.
    Gabite with outrage.
    I hope you are interested!
    Still waiting on a response from you mate.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    poros, greece
    Posts
    4

    Default

    hello!! nice shop!! i have several egg move pokemon that i can give you... would you like to trade with me for some of yours that caught my eye?? pm me if you are interested and i'll tell you what i have...

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garchomp osfp View Post
    hello!! nice shop!! i have several egg move pokemon that i can give you... would you like to trade with me for some of yours that caught my eye?? pm me if you are interested and i'll tell you what i have...
    PM'd you fella.

    B FC: 1893 5062 6564

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •