30th April 2011, 4:58 AM
Challenge Forum Rules!
Challenge Forum Rules
- Standard Serebiiforum Rules apply.
- That said, the bumping rule does not apply here.[/B][/URL]
- Only the current threads are allowed. If you wish to suggest a new Challenge thread though feel free to PM one of the moderators of the section. Note that the 'Hit me with your best shot!' threads are for anything that doesn't come under Scramble, Monotype or Nuzlocke challenges unless they prove to be popular enough to warrant their own threads.
- Make sure all posts are on topic. Hence only post about your own challenge or to give a person a Pokemon if requested (say in the Scramble Challenge threads). Don't post to say you cannot take part or to say 'good job!' in response to someone else completing a challenge.
- Furthermore, each post about your own challenge should be at least three sentences long. This is to prevent spammy posts - make sure when you are posting about what you did, it's more than just 'I beat up a gym leader!' or the such. After all, the more you put into your posts the more interesting they are to read! Any post not meeting this requirement will be deleted and a warning/infraction may be given.
- Make sure to specify what game you are using for your challenge! For instance in the 4th Gen Challenge threads, mention if you are using Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver.
- Don't go back on any rules you set yourself without a justifiable reason. This can include for example changing the type you use in your monotype challenge.
- No advertising youtube channels or videos of your own challenges.
If you have any questions, please PM one of the moderators of the section.
A general, brief summary of the six types of threads currently existing:
Monotype - You can only use Pokemon of the same specific type e.g. only Grass Type Pokemon.
Scramble - People choose the Pokemon for you to use, with possible additional (minor) restrictions.
Nuzlocke - Any Pokemon you have that faint are treated as 'dead' and cannot be used anymore, and you can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in any route/town/city/cave.
Single - You can only use one Pokemon in battles.
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - anything not covered above.
Rescue Team Challenge (Mystery Dungeon) - A challenge for the spin off games in the MD series!
Last edited by bobandbill; 18th October 2015 at 2:20 AM.
18th October 2015, 2:20 AM
As a clarification, you are allowed to bump old threads in this section, as long as it's not to spam/double post.