Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

OK heres my team you can also choose my nicknames. and i dont want to use like 3 grass types. and you can post move sets sorry for posting a bit late i was just tired..

1-Venusaur (needs nickname) Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika.

2-Exeggutor (needs nickname) To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six

So i started my game and picked my starter ( Squirtle "blastoys") and then went and captured myself a pidgey then went and got my first badge, then went to mt moon and got the rare candy and evolved blastoys into a Wartotle then trained Blastoys and pidgey/Pidgeotto to level 25 and got the second badge. after all that i went to vermillion city and got a Drowzee, also said good bye to the SS Anna. Now i am about to take on the third Gym.

Wartortle "blastoys" - level 28
    Pidgeotto - level 27
    Drowzee - level 29

- a Rhyhorn. Can evolve only after it has soloed or been the only Pokemon used in the catching of a Legendary bird of your choice.
    - a Drowzee that evolves after it can defeat 5 Psychic pokemon in the Saffron gym.
    -a Squirtle that can only evolve after you use a rare candy on it, and a Wartotle that can after it defeats rival's ivysaur once. it has to be named "blastoys".
    -a Koffing. This isn't an ordinary Koffing however: This one has the Skull & Crossbones above its eyes! It isn't happy with this, & therefore, can never learn Poison Type moves. To evolve, it must solo a Route/Dungeon/Gym.
    -a Vaporeon. Evolve Eevee after it has soloed one trainer of your choice in Kogas gym.
    -a Pidgeot. No restrictions
    Diamond Scramble Challenge
    Pimplup, Denub, X-wing, Cobalt, Medipunch, Claws
    Completed

White 2 FC: 2753 0200 3566

Ah sorry the Venusaur post wasn't there when I posted, I can give you another one if you want ^^

But if you want to stick with Exeggutor, name it Multifruit with

-Psychic
    -Reflect
    -Solarbeam
    -Sleep Powder/Stun Spore (up to you)

If you want something else then take a Shellder that evolves to Cloyster after it can defeat a wild Slowbro with only Clamp.

Name it Barnacles and it's moveset is

-Clamp
    -Spike Cannon
    -Aurora Beam
    -Reflect
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 11th May 2011 at 3:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
    you can also choose my nicknames. and i dont want to use like 3 grass types. and you can post move sets sorry for posting a bit late i was just tired..
    Nickname your Venusaur "Seedbomber". Its moveset should be Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Growth / Razor Leaf.

K so my new team is:
    Venusaur (Seedbomber) Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika. Move set: Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Growth / Razor Leaf.

Exeggutor (Multifruit) To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six
    Move set: Psychic reflect solarbeam sleeppowder/stunspore.

I'm not sure about cloyster tho.

Lt. Dan, take a Fearow. It can only evolve from Spearow once it has learned 2 TM/HMs

Lt. Dan, take a Goldeen. To evolve, it must learn its only level-up water attack first (level 37 - Waterfall). You may teach it other Water attacks by TM in the meantime, and may forget Waterfall (but only after it has evolved)

Lt. Dan take a Growlithe. It must learn flamethrower before it can evolve.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

So the team right now is
    Venusaur (Seedbomber) Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika. Move set: Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Growth / Razor Leaf.

Exeggutor (Multifruit) To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six

Fearow (nickname) It can only evolve from Spearow once it has learned 2 TM/HMs
    (needs move set)

Seaking (nickname) To evolve, it must learn its only level-up water attack first (level 37 - Waterfall). You may teach it other Water attacks by TM in the meantime, and may forget Waterfall (but only after it has evolved)
    (needs move set)

Growlithe (nickname) It must learn flamethrower before it can evolve.
    (needs move set)

one more.
    url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
    So the team right now is

Fearow (nickname) It can only evolve from Spearow once it has learned 2 TM/HMs
    (needs move set)

Seaking (nickname) To evolve, it must learn its only level-up water attack first (level 37 - Waterfall). You may teach it other Water attacks by TM in the meantime, and may forget Waterfall (but only after it has evolved)
    (needs move set)

Growlithe (nickname) It must learn flamethrower before it can evolve.
    (needs move set)

one more.
    Take a nidoran male it may evolve when it solos mt moon then evolve again when you get 3 moonstones moveset double kick,poison sting, ice beam(if it can learn it) and eq

Lt. Dan, for Goldeen's nickname, call it whatever the name of your favorite Water Gym Leader in any Pokemon game has been (your choice of Misty, Wallace, Juan, Crasher Wake - which can be shortened if need be - or Cress).

For the final moves (if you want them):
    Surf
    Blizzard
    Horn Attack
    and Agility

Just remember you need Waterfall on its moveset to evolve, so make sure you can still learn these in place of waterfall AFTER evolving.
    Last edited by Ememew; 13th May 2011 at 2:23 AM.

I'll do blue version!

I won't pick starter, and I want all of the HMs to be included somewhere in the team (preferably just one per member, and flash being included before rock tunnel lol).

masterphil take a Poliwrath. It must not be fully evolved until you have seen a Chansey. (The one outside of the Safari Zones doesn't count)

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Im starting a Yellow Scramble, and guess what? You may not pick my starter (but you can choose the rules and stuff) and I must be able to evolve all my pokemon at least once (or twice for the caterpie/weedle). All my pokemon must be able to learn at least one HM.

masterphil, you can use a Dodrio. It must know Fly.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

WeaviledDarkrai take a Vaporeon. It must defeat two of Erika's pokemon.

weaviledarkrai, I'll give you another Pokemon that evolves via a stone...Arcanine. No restrictions.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

weaviledarkrai, take a Voltorb. Have it know Flash and Light Screen. To evolve, it must solo Giovanni.

Weaviledarkrai, catch an Oddish or Bellsprout (whichever you prefer) and teach it Cut. It can evolve into it's 2nd form, but in order to evolve it into a third, you must catch 5 different species of pokemon in the Safari Zone during a single attempt. You may try this as many times as you wish.

masterphil take a Ponyta named Pinyata. It must be hit by a wild Cubone's Bone Club to evolve
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 16th May 2011 at 1:42 AM.

masterphil & Weaviledarkrai, Both of you get a Nidoran (M), name it Odin. It must solo the entire Silph Co. Building on the first try besides your rival. If you succeed, then it must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times & it has no other restrictions. If you fail, then it must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times & it may never learn another move.

Have fun.

Haha nice, so far I have

1. Poliwrath. It must not be fully evolved until you have seen a Chansey. (The one outside of the Safari Zones doesn't count)
    2. Dodrio. It must know Fly.
    3. Ponyta named Pinyata. It must be hit by a wild Cubone's Bone Club to evolve
    4. Nidoran (M), name it Odin. It must solo the entire Silph Co. Building on the first try besides your rival. If you succeed, then it must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times & it has no other restrictions. If you fail, then it must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times & it may never learn another move.

still need 2 more, including a starter (if you guys so choose haha)

This is gonna be fun

Quote Originally Posted by masterphil View Post
    Haha nice, so far I have

1. Poliwrath. It must not be fully evolved until you have seen a Chansey. (The one outside of the Safari Zones doesn't count)
    2. Dodrio. It must know Fly.
    3. Ponyta named Pinyata. It must be hit by a wild Cubone's Bone Club to evolve
    4. Nidoran (M), name it Odin. It must solo the entire Silph Co. Building on the first try besides your rival. If you succeed, then it must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times & it has no other restrictions. If you fail, then it must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times & it may never learn another move.

still need 2 more, including a starter (if you guys so choose haha)

This is gonna be fun
    Take a Charamander. It must solo Brock to evolve.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

masterphil, take a Slowpoke. It must know Surf and Psychic. To evolve, it must defeat two wild Dewgong.

Starting a scramble in Gold. Must have a starter, no trade evos or unevolvable.

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast