Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Looking for a scramble challenge on Pokemon Yellow.
    -Won't use Pikachu
    -No nickname restrictions
    -No overlapping types
    -HM's distributed evenly please
    -Please try and make the evolution restrictions easy to moderate(medium) difficulty.
    -No trading

Team
    -Hypno(You guys can choose the restrictions)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by KanaUchiha; 19th August 2012 at 9:15 PM.

KanaUchiha, take a Psyduck which can evolve after defeating a Kadabra. It may only learn Surf after defeating one of Blaine's Pokemon. Nickname it Duckshock.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

-Won't use Pikachu
    -No overlapping types
    -Please try and make the evolution restrictions easy to moderate(medium) difficulty.
    -No trading

Team
    -Psyduck(Duckshock) which can evolve after defeating a Kadabra. It may only learn Surf after defeating one of Blaine's Pokemon.
    -
    -
    -
    -

This is going to be interesting once it's all set I think.

KansUchiha take a Sandshrew that evolves after it can defeat a wild Dugtrio

-Won't use Pikachu
    -No overlapping types
    -No trading

Team
    -Psyduck(Duckshock) which can evolve after defeating a Kadabra. It may only learn Surf after defeating one of Blaine's Pokemon.
    -Sandshrew that evolves after it can defeat a wild Dugtrio
    -
    -
    -

Kana: Take yourself a Snorlax. You may never use healing items on it in or out of battle

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

-Won't use Pikachu
    -No overlapping types
    -No trading

Team
    -Snorlax. You may never use healing items on it in or out of battle (Tricky >w< thanks for the bit of added challenge there)
    -
    -

KanaUchiha take a Vulpix (or Growlithe).
    It must beat ten ghost types, five ice types, three psychic types, and must have five Fire Stones in bag to evolve.

Won't use Pikachu
    -No overlapping types
    -No trading

Team
    -Snorlax You may never use healing items on it in or out of battle (Tricky >w< thanks for the bit of added challenge there)
    -Growlithe(Jade)It must beat ten ghost types, five ice types, three psychic types, and must have five Fire Stones in bag to evolve.
    -Pidgeot(Needs a nickname and restrictions)

As soon as Pidgeot has a nickname and restrictions I'll start.

KanaUchiha The Pidgey must defeat Brock's Onix to evolve into Pidgeotto(i.e. it must be the only one to deal damage to it but others can use supporting moves like Leer,Growl and status ailments).To evolve into Pidgeot it must survive a hit from Lt.Surge's Raichu's T-Bolt.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Hello, I need a scramble for pokemon gold.

Rules
    I would appreciate it if you would tell me where I can obtain the pokemon.
    No pokemon only obtained via trading or evolve via trading.

Team
    @Starter (you choose guys)
    @
    @
    @
    @
    @

Credit to iPokemon^

Tomjames your starter shall be totodile. As a baby he had a smaller jaw then all his friends. As such he will not allow himself to evolve till he gets the move bite. As a croconaw he has an extreme fear of water and as such cant use water moves till he learns hydro pump. He may then evolve. As a feraligatr he is sure of his power, so to support him he must solo an e4 member, lance, or a Kanto gym leader.
    He shall be called Wet Jaw

Have fun
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Thanks, my new team:

Team
    @Totadile( Wet Jaw ) Cannot evolve until he learns bite.After evoloution he cannot use water moves until he learns Hydro Pump and evolves again. Once he has evolved into feraligator he must solo one of the E4 or a Kanto Gym Leader.
    @
    @
    @
    @
    @

Credit to iPokemon^

tomjames, take a Caterpie. No retrictions to Kakuna
    It's friends called it the weakest Caterpie, so it must solo the first bell tower sage to evolve into Butterfree, and must also solo the Great Sage.
    Nickname it Catrina, after it's tendency to mess up things.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Thanks, my new team:

Team
    @Totadile( Wet Jaw ) Cannot evolve until he learns bite.After evoloution he cannot use water moves until he learns Hydro Pump and evolves again. Once he has evolved into feraligator he must solo one of the E4 or a Kanto Gym Leader.
    @ Caterpie ( Catrina ) Must solo the first bell tower sage to evolve into Butterfree, and must also solo the Great Sage.
    @
    @
    @
    @

Credit to iPokemon^

Tomjames1966, take a Magnemite. (Caught at Route 6, 7, 38 & 39) This Magnemite is named Hikaru, and has always been extremely competitive. As a result of this, it refuses to evolve until it has solely defeated the two Magnemite that reside in Jasmine's Gym. It is also a little flamboyant in nature, so it must always keep Thunder Wave to stun those it attracts!

xxx

tomjames1966 - Have fun with a Natu, which you can get in the grass patch of the Ruins of Alph. To evolve into Xatu, you must have placed first three times in the Bug Catching Contest. If you accept nicknames, name it Sync. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

tomjames1966, take a Teddiursa (can be found on Route 45). It must defeat seven wild Graveler before evolving, and it must know Return.
    Δ

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    tomjames1966 - Have fun with a Natu, which you can get in the grass patch of the Ruins of Alph. To evolve into Xatu, you must have placed first three times in the Bug Catching Contest. If you accept nicknames, name it Sync. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Tomjames1966, take a Magnemite. (Caught at Route 6, 7, 38 & 39) This Magnemite is named Hikaru, and has always been extremely competitive. As a result of this, it refuses to evolve until it has solely defeated the two Magnemite that reside in Jasmine's Gym. It is also a little flamboyant in nature, so it must always keep Thunder Wave to stun those it attracts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    tomjames1966, take a Teddiursa (can be found on Route 45). It must defeat seven wild Graveler before evolving, and it must know Return.
    Thanks everyone, only 1 more!

Team
    @ Caterpie ( Catrina ) Must solo the first bell tower sage to evolve into Butterfree, and must also solo the Great Sage.
    @Teddiursa (can be found on Route 45). It must defeat seven wild Graveler before evolving, and it must know Return.
    @Magnemite(Caught at Route 6, 7, 38 & 39)This Magnemite is named Hikaru, and has always been extremely competitive. As a result of this, it refuses to evolve until it has solely defeated the two Magnemite that reside in Jasmine's Gym. It is also a little flamboyant in nature, so it must always keep Thunder Wave to stun those it attracts!
    @Natu (Sync) which you can get in the grass patch of the Ruins of Alph. To evolve into Xatu, you must have placed first three times in the Bug Catching Contest.
    @

Credit to iPokemon^

tomjames1996; for your final Pokemon, take the Sudowoodo that is blocking the path on Route 36. It must keep Mimic forever. Name it Bonsai. (:

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    tomjames1996; for your final Pokemon, take the Sudowoodo that is blocking the path on Route 36. It must keep Mimic forever. Name it Bonsai. (:
    Thank you, now I can start my scramble!

Team
    @Teddiursa (can be found on Route 45). It must defeat seven wild Graveler before evolving, and it must know Return.
    @Magnemite(Caught at Route 6, 7, 38 & 39)This Magnemite is named Hikaru, and has always been extremely competitive. As a result of this, it refuses to evolve until it has solely defeated the two Magnemite that reside in Jasmine's Gym. It is also a little flamboyant in nature, so it must always keep Thunder Wave to stun those it attracts!
    @Natu (Sync) which you can get in the grass patch of the Ruins of Alph. To evolve into Xatu, you must have placed first three times in the Bug Catching Contest.
    @Sudowoodo(Bonsai) (blocking the path on Route 36.) It must keep Mimic forever.

Credit to iPokemon^

I'm going to start a blue scramble
    I cant trade
    That is all
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Tumnus take a Hitmonlee named Bruce. It must defeat 5 psychic types before it may use fighting moves.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Tumnus, take a Koffing which can evolve after defeating a Dugtrio. Nickname it Airmine.
    Δ

Tumnus, take a Slowpoke. It's naturally a slow Pokémon, so it cannot evolve into Slowbro until it has learnt its' entire move-set. (LV. 48) It must also never forget Amnesia once learnt!

xxx

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast