Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Tumnus Take Bulbasaur as your starter.It must always have Leech Seed and Poison Powder.It must solo Brock to evolve once.To evolve again,It must defeat one of Erika's Pokemon alone.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Tumnus, take a Pidgey, it must be the first one encountered and must defeat 50 Spearow by itself to evolve for the first time. To evolve again it must solo every trainer inside the vermillion gym, including Surge himself. It is also not allowed to learn any TM/HM moves.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

Here is my team
    Hitmonlee (Bruce) Has to defeat 5 Psychic types before it can use fighting type moves
    Koffing (Airmine) Can evolve after defeating a dugtrio
    Slowpoke (Need Name) Can evolve after it can't learn any more moves Can't forget amnesia
    Bulbasaur (Need Name) Can evolve after soloing brock, To evolve again it must defeat one of Erica's pokémon, Must keep Leech seed and poison powder
    Pidgey (Need Name) Must solo 50 spearow to evolve, to evolve again must Solo the Vermillion gym Can't Learn TM/HM moves (No fly )

Still need 1 more pokémon
    If someone wants to give me a 2nd pokemon I would be okay withthat
    Last edited by Tumnus; 20th November 2012 at 3:44 PM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Tumnus, your final pokemon shall be Lapras. It should learn Solarbeam from TM and never forget this grass-type attack. If you're going to use it in battle for the Earthbadge, it cannot use STAB moves until it KOs two of Giovanny's pokemon with Solarbeam.

I am going to do a scramble run through Crystal, it is my first time with this particular game, so I don't want it to be too hard, but not too easy either.

I do have some restrictions:

I can't trade (No trade to evolve, or Pokemon I can't get)

Nothing impossible (It's just annoying)

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

I hope someone actually sees this ^^;.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

rabidepicgoose, take a Togepi. It can evolve freely but must always keep Metronome.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Ok, thanks for your suggestion.

-Togepi (Bugs) (Must always know metronome)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

1 down, 5 to go!

rabidepicgoose take tododile as your starter. Jaws shall be its name. To evolve the first time it must solo all of the trainers in bellsprout tower. To evolve the second time it must solo Morty and one other trainer in his gym.
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

Yay

-totodile (Jaws) (evolve the first time by soloing sprout tower, evolve the second time by soloing Morty and another trainer in his gym)
    -
    -
    -
    -

2 down, 4 to go!

Take a Sandshrew, named Digdig, You have to teach it Fury Cutter via TM after beating Bugsy and can't forget it either. To evolve, it must chain at least 5 Fury Cutters against 3 trainers, beating them. Its moveset for the E4 must be Dig, Fury Cutter, Slash and Cut.

In my Crystal Ground monotype he was my best Pokémon, and Fury Cutter is great, it kills Will at the E4.
    Last edited by Swoobat; 8th January 2013 at 11:40 AM.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

rabid, use the pokemon you get from the Odd Egg. It must be shiny.

-totodile (Jaws) (evolve the first time by soloing sprout tower, evolve the second time by soloing Morty and another trainer in his gym)
    -Odd egg (Must be shiny)
    -Sandshrew (Digdig) (You have to teach it Fury Cutter via TM after beating Bugsy and can't forget it either. To evolve, it must chain at least 5 Fury Cutters against 3 trainers, beating them. Its moveset for the E4 must be Dig, Fury Cutter, Slash and Cut.)
    -
    -

I always feel like, somebodeh's WATCHING MEEEEE~
    And I have no privacy, Oh-Ah-Oh!xD

Have the Eevee you get from Bill.To evolve into Umbreon(Must evolve into Umbreon) it must learn Bite.Must be male and named Sunring.
    -Eevee (Sunring) (Must evolve into Umbreon when it learns Bite at Level 30. Must be male.)
    , the god of glitches

-Odd egg (Must be shiny)
    -Sandshrew (Digdig) (You have to teach it Fury Cutter via TM after beating Bugsy and can't forget it either. To evolve, it must chain at least 5 Fury Cutters against 3 trainers, beating them. Its moveset for the E4 must be Dig, Fury Cutter, Slash and Cut.)
    -Eevee (Sunring) (Must evolve into Umbreon when it learns Bite at Level 30. Must be male.)
    -

Take a Growlithe named Arcana. She must be caught before fighting Falkner (I believe that is possible in Crystal if memory serves, a patch of grass was added above the ruins of alph) and solo Bugsy. If you can't catch her before, ignore those restrictions. It must evolve when you get your fire stone.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

-Odd egg (Must be shiny)
    -Growlithe (Arcana)She must be caught before fighting Falkner (I believe that is possible in Crystal if memory serves, a patch of grass was added above the ruins of alph) and solo Bugsy. If you can't catch her before, ignore those restrictions. It must evolve when you get your fire stone.)

Now on to Yellow!!
    Last edited by rabidepicgoose; 28th January 2013 at 11:05 PM.

I'm looking to restart Crystal after successfully finishing a scramble challenge with a team of Meganium, Granbull, Magneton, Weezing, Suicune and Xatu. I enjoyed that playthrough thoroughly and so I would like to begin a new scramble challenge. My minimum requirements are as follows:

- No Pokemon from my last Crystal team listed above are permitted.
    - I will definitely be using a Cyndaquil on my team as my starter, but I would still welcome some evolution and moveset based restrictions for it.
    - No nicknames.
    - No trading between other games.
    - Good type coverage with as few type overlaps as possible.
    - I want a Surfer and a Flyer.

I will update this post with your team suggestions, and now I look forward to hearing them!

• Cyndaquil - Quilava - Typhlosion [Blazing Charmander (me!)]: Cannot evolve into Quilava until it KO'es 5 trainers' Pokemon with Quick Attack (learns at Lv 19). To evolve into Typhlosion, I must flip a coin. Heads = evolve at Lv 38. Tails = evolve when it learns Swift at Lv 42. It must never forget Quick Attack and Swift. [Swoobat]
    • Spinarak - Ariados: Must be the first Pokemon I catch. Can only learn one TM (great advice about teaching it Sludge Bomb by the way). [muffinz]
    • Chinchou - Lanturn: Has to be captured in New Bark Town. [Drummerdude]
    • Miltank: Must learn Surf, and she has to use Rollout before any other move in a battle. That will make for an interesting challenge. [cantab]
    • Hoothoot - Noctowl: Can only evolve after solo'ing Whitney's Miltank, and must solo Chuck's Poliwrath in order to learn HM02 Fly. [Winter02]
    • Sandshrew - Sandslash: [SilverMorty]

Edit on 08/02/2013 - All team members are go! Thanks everybody for your suggestions.
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 8th February 2013 at 6:15 PM.

Blazing Charmander, have a Spinarak. It must be the absolute first Pokčmon you catch. It may evolve whenever, but it may only learn one TM move, ever. I'd recommend waiting for Sludge Bomb, but it's up to you.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Blazing Charmander, have a Chinchou. It has to be caught in New Bark Town. No other restrictions.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Blazing Charmander, your Surfer can be Rockout the Miltank. In battle it must always use Rollout before any other moves.

EDIT: Even though you have a Chinchou, Rockout must still know Surf!

I've still got Yellow guys!

Blazing Charmander, take a Hoothoot which can evolve after soloing Whitneys Miltank. It must then solo Chuck's Poliwrath before it may learn Fly.

rabidepicgoose, take a Doduo which must evolve on Cinnabar Island.
    Last edited by Winter02; 5th February 2013 at 9:12 PM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Blazing Charmander, your Cyndaquil cannot evolve until it KOes 5 trainers' Pokémon using Quick Attack, which it can never forget (It learns it at Lv 19). To evolve into Typhlosion, flip a coin, if it heads, it can evolve as soon as it gets to lv 38. If it tails, it cannot evolve until it learns Swift (lv 42), which it can never forget, and you have the 8 badges.

rabidepicgoose, for your Yellow challenge, take the Squirtle you're given, and name it Tortuga. To evolve into Wartortle, it must defeat two Pokémon in Erika's Gym, and to become a Blastoise, it must KO 5 trainer's Pokémon using Skull Bash, which it can never forget.
    Last edited by Swoobat; 6th February 2013 at 9:22 AM.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    I'm looking to restart Crystal after successfully finishing a scramble challenge with a team of Meganium, Granbull, Magneton, Weezing, Suicune and Xatu. I enjoyed that playthrough thoroughly and so I would like to begin a new scramble challenge. My minimum requirements are as follows:

- No Pokemon from my last Crystal team listed above are permitted.
    - I will definitely be using a Cyndaquil on my team as my starter, but I would still welcome some evolution and moveset based restrictions for it.
    - No nicknames.
    - No trading between other games.
    - Good type coverage with as few type overlaps as possible.
    - I want a Surfer and a Flyer.

I will update this post with your team suggestions, and now I look forward to hearing them!

• Cyndaquil - Quilava - Typhlosion [Blazing Charmander (me!)]: Cannot evolve into Quilava until it KO'es 5 trainers' Pokemon with Quick Attack (learns at Lv 19). To evolve into Typhlosion, I must flip a coin. Heads = evolve at Lv 38. Tails = evolve when it learns Swift at Lv 42. It must never forget Quick Attack and Swift.
    • Spinarak - Ariados: Must be the first Pokemon I catch. Can only learn one TM (great advice about teaching it Sludge Bomb by the way). [muffinz]
    • Chinchou - Lanturn: Has to be captured in New Bark Town. [Drummerdude]
    • Miltank: Must learn Surf, and she has to use Rollout before any other move in a battle. That will make for an interesting challenge. [cantab]
    • Hoothoot - Noctowl: Can only evolve after solo'ing Whitney's Miltank, and must solo Chuck's Poliwrath in order to learn HM02 Fly. [Winter02]
    • -

ONE MORE TO GO GUYS! I've struck through the Surfer/Flyer requirement as I now have both on my team.
    Thanks for the suggestions so far guys. Looks like i'm in for an interesting challenge. One more Pokemon and i'm ready to go (but remember, read my requirements in the quoted post)!
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 7th February 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Blazing Charmander take a Sandshrew that evolves after it defeats Whitney's Miltank using Rollout.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast