Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Uriel Charmander take a Sunkern that must beat the Kimono Girl's Espeon to evolve.

Alright one more, thank you all very much.

Uriel Charmander take a geodude that can only evolve after it beats 10 water or grass types discluding magikarp. to become a golem it has to solo chuck

also i want a scramble on silver rules
    no starter
    must get pokemon before falkner
    no overlapping types
    no rare pokemon
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

Quote Originally Posted by thechallenger101 View Post
    Uriel Charmander take a geodude that can only evolve after it beats 10 water or grass types discluding magikarp. to become a golem it has to solo chuck
    A Graveler soloing Chuck? I'm declining that, because it won't happen as long as he has that Poliwrath. Would you wish to suggest another condition? Otherwise it would appear that I am done, thank you all.

The Challenger, for your own Scramble, I would like to suggest Jigglypuff, found in Route 46. In order to evolve it needs to solo one Pokemon in Jasmine's Gym.

thechallenger01 take a Venonat that evolves when it defeats 5 Abras before they Teleport

thechallenger101, take a Hoothoot which can evolve after defeating seven different letters of Unown.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel Charmander View Post
    A Graveler soloing Chuck? I'm declining that, because it won't happen as long as he has that Poliwrath. Would you wish to suggest another condition? Otherwise it would appear that I am done, thank you all.

The Challenger, for your own Scramble, I would like to suggest Jigglypuff, found in Route 46. In order to evolve it needs to solo one Pokemon in Jasmine's Gym.
    fine to evolve to golem it must beat Whitney's miltank by itself (u can use self destruct)

thechallenger101: Take a Rattata that can only evolve after soloing Morty and it makes 3 pokemon flinch

TheChallenger01, take a Drowzee. This Drowzee may only be weakened by a Ditto, which you will only use for this purpose. For it to evolve, you must defeat Chuck and every gym leader before him without it. If that's too difficult, then just keep it out of the battle with Chuck.

I will take a challenge on Yellow. Here are the following rules for this challenge.

1. I shall only use 3 pokemon for this challenge.
    2. During the challenge, Pikachu must be kept.
    3. Please make this challenge hard!!

pikachu

is

claimed

celebimasters_93, take a Bulbasaur which must solo Sabrina to evolve into Ivysaur, and Blaine to evolve into Venusaur. It may also never know any TM/HM moves.

celebimasters take a Slowpoke. Teach it Payday and evolve it after it defeats a Shellder with Pay Day.

Celebimasters - Your Pikachu cannot learn any TMs until it solos Misty, and can't learn Thunderbolt until it solos both Koga and three Onix in Rock Tunnel (you'll have to use the TM).

I'd like to start my own challenge as well on a Red emulator. I would like a starter, and would prefer not to have any pokemon that evolve by trade. I'd like the limits to be around medium difficulty.
    Last edited by Vaco; 24th December 2011 at 3:02 AM.

OK so Vaco take a bulbasaur

This Bulbasaur HATES fire types and cant live without killing your rivals charmander/charmeleon/charizard 5 times.

I would like a crystal scramble.

4 pokes

under appreciated pokes

no evolution restrictions

Thus, with this destined team, I will start my Pokemon Yellow challenge.

1. Bulbasaur- must solo Sabrina to evolve into Ivysaur, and Blaine to evolve into Venusaur. It may also never know any TM/HM moves.
    2.Slowpoke- Teach it Payday and evolve it after it defeats a Shellder with Pay Day.
    3. Pikachu- cannot learn any TMs until it solos Misty, and can't learn Thunderbolt until it solos both Koga and three Onix in Rock Tunnel (you'll have to use the TM). I will try to update my progress daily so all of you can see how I do with this challenge.

@Vaco- Take a Seel it can only evolve after defeating 3 other Seel.

pikachu

is

claimed

Vaco take a Rhyhorn that evolves when it defeats a 3 different fully evolved Pokemon with Horns (they have to be different species)

thechallenger101 take a Mantine that must have Mud Slap.

Vaco, take an Oddish. It can evolve into Gloom freely, but it must solo two different Ice-type Pokemon before evolving into Vileplume.

Vaco, have a Mankey that must defeat a Mankey and Primeape to evolve.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Well, I've been working on My Yellow challenge but haven't been able to update until now.
    So here is what happened;

DAY 1

Got Pikachu from Prof. Oak battled Rival and won, like always. Afterwards, went to Route 1 and trained Pikachu to LV.13 before going and getting Oak' parcel. Then returned to Pallet Town to give Oak his parcel.
    DAY 2

After getting Oak's parcel to him, I went with Pikachu on to Viridian Forest where I trained Pikachu even more, LV. 20 to be exact.

DAY 3

Went through Viridian Forest and challenged Brock and won, barely. Then continued on to Mt.Moon where I trained Pikachu even more, Lv.24, and defeated team Rocket as well and grabbed the Dome Fossil. continued on to beat Misty with ease. After which, I grabbed Bulbasaur and fought Rival at Nugget Bridge.
    Here is my team so far:

1) Bulbasaur- Lv.17
    2) Pikachu- Lv.27

pikachu

is

claimed

iamQmai, take an Eevee, It can only evolve under these circumstances:

Eevee to Flareon- defeat 5 rock pokemon with Starter
    Eevee to Vaporeon- defeat 5 water pokemon with Starter
    Eevee to Jolteon- solo Erika and Koga with Starter

pikachu

is

claimed

If it's Soul Silver shouldn't it be 4th gen?

Anywho take a Seel named Polaris with Headbutt and Aurora Beam.

Whenever it faces an Ice type pokemon, it has to use Headbutt as it likes to break ice. Every time you want Seel to learn a TM/HM, it has to flinch an Ice type pokemon with Headbutt.

It must defeat Pryce's Dewgong to evolve.

Additionally, it can only use an Ice type move against each Dragon type it battles once per battle. (For example, if a trainer has 3 Dragonairs, you can only use 1 Ice move on each Dragonair for the whole battle)

Dark_Scorpio, take Chikorita as your starter. Nickname it Blossom. It hates bugs, so it wants to fight them as much as possible, and must therefore solo four Bug Catchers before evolving into Bayleef. After that, it can evolve into Meganium after participating in the Bug Catching Contest and ending up at first place two times. In addition to that, it may not learn Body Slam and Magical Leaf.

Default Soul Silver Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Scorpio View Post
    Team:
    Chikorita (Blossom), hates bugs, must solo four bug catchers to become Bayleef. Can evolve to Meganium once it places 1st in Bug Catching contest twice. Cannot learn Body Slam or Magical Leaf.

Seel (Polaris), must know Headbutt & Aurora Beam, must headbutt ice Pokemon, must flinch another Pokemon with headbutt each time before learning a TM/HM move. Must defeat Gym Leader Pyrce's Dewgong to evolve. When facing a dragon-type Pokemon can only use one ice-type attack per dragon-type Pokemon.

-
    -
    -
    -
    @SilverMorty, is it really considered 4th Gen? I know it can interact with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum but I figured because it's technically 2nd Gen it would fall here.
    Either way, ok.

@Winter, kay.

EDIT: It appears this does belong in 4th Gen. So i'm going to repost it there.
    Sorry for the noobishness.
    Last edited by Dark_Scorpio; 29th December 2011 at 7:10 PM.

I still need one more, then I can begin. My current team is as follows:

-Bulbasaur, must defeat Rival's starter 5 times.
    -Seel that must defeat three others of its kind to evolve.
    -Rhyhorn that may evolve after defeating three different final stage pokemon with horns.
    -Gloom that may evolve after soloing two ice-types.
    -Mankey that may evolve after defeating another Mankey and a Primeape.

Looks interesting... haven't used any of these except Bulbasaur.

TheChallenger101 - use a Jigglypuff that must lead with Sing in any gym leader fight it participates in.

Vaco, use a ditto that you place in the daycare center until you reach the eighth gym. Then you must solo three ELITE 4 pokemon with it. You can spread status befoer using it and all that, but it must do all the damage. You can switch it out to get new moves if you like, it's up to you.
    Last edited by Nellarecneps; 30th December 2011 at 10:28 PM.
    Soul silver ingame team:

why do people breed there pokemon to perfection, just play the game, wifi should be casual it shouldn't be so hardcore. it wasn't in RBY, and it sure wasn't in GSC (it had a lot of sleep talkers) but ever since RSE people been freaking out.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast