Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: 1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

John Wallrein for your Pikachu It must solo Surge's Raichu and Sabrina's Alakazam. It also must defeat a Dugtrio before it can learn thunderbolt. You must also make it solo one of every elite 4 members pokemon.

Burninator you need another pokemon right?

Take A Cyndaquil name him IceCounter. To evolve him to quilava he has to solo whitney's Miltank. To make him evolve to Tyflosion he must have defeated a ice type pokemon. He must also solo Pryce.

I would like to start a red run please. Make it hard.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 30th April 2014 at 9:52 PM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Tumnus, take a Clefairy. The only moves it may ever use in battle are Metronome and Sing, its two remaining moves must be Strength and Flash, but it may never use them in battle. To evolve into Clefable, it must solo the last 5 Gym Leaders in the game. Then you must find all Moon Stones in the game (I think there are 5 in total, and I think at least two are hidden), sell four of them and use the last one to evolve it. You may then not use it against any trainers in Victory Road or the E4, but it must be your lead when you face your Rival in the final battle. If you take nicknames, name it Spaceborn.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Thanks Winter

Spaceborn - Clefairy - To evolve to Clefable Must solo final 5 gym leaders and have all 4 moon stones sell 3 then use the last on clefairy. Can only use Metranome and sing but also has flash and strength. Can not face any trainers in Victory Road Or any of the E4 but must be in the lead when I fight Gary for the last time.

Yeah there are 4 moon stones. One for each pokemon that evolves with a moon stone. (Nidorina, Nidorino, Jigglypuff, Clefairy)
    My Favorite pokemunz

Tumnus- Take a Magikarp, it can't evolve until level 40, and to evolve it must defeat 3 final stage Pokemon (Nidoking/Raichu etc..)
    Want to have some battles to master your competitive skills and earn badges? You have found the place- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Master-League
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team~

I have claimed Sceptile and Mega Sceptile :3

Thanks BlackWingMarauder

Spaceborn - Clefairy - To evolve to Clefable Must solo final 5 gym leaders and have all 4 moon stones sell 3 then use the last on clefairy. Can only use Metranome and sing but also has flash and strength. Can not face any trainers in Victory Road Or any of the E4 but must be in the lead when I fight Gary for the last time.

God'sWrath - Magikarp - Cant evolve until lv 40 and until it defeats 3 Fully Evolved pokemon.

I am going to enjoy this. You guys are evil.
    Though the Fully Evolved thing is easy. Ditto
    Last edited by Tumnus; 1st May 2014 at 3:04 AM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Quote Originally Posted by Tumnus View Post
    Thanks BlackWingMarauder

??? - Magikarp - Cant evolve until lv 40 and until it defeats 3 Fully Evolved pokemon.

I am going to enjoy this. You guys are evil.
    Thought the Fully Evolved thing is easy. Ditto
    Oh nickname him God's Wrath And by fully evolved I mean 3 Stage Pokemon. It has to be something like Nidoking, Charizard, or Alakazam.
    Last edited by BlackwingMarauder; 1st May 2014 at 1:46 AM.
    Want to have some battles to master your competitive skills and earn badges? You have found the place- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Master-League
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team~

I have claimed Sceptile and Mega Sceptile :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tumnus View Post
    John Wallrein for your Pikachu It must solo Surge's Raichu and Sabrina's Alakazam. It also must defeat a Dugtrio before it can learn thunderbolt. You must also make it solo one of every elite 4 members pokemon.

Burninator you need another pokemon right?

Take A Cyndaquil name him IceCounter. To evolve him to quilava he has to solo whitney's Miltank. To make him evolve to Tyflosion he must have defeated a ice type pokemon. He must also solo Pryce.

I would like to start a red run please. Make it hard.
    Take a Chansey. It must know Teleport at all times. It cannot learn Special damaging moves and it cannot learn Seismic Toss or Toxic. Nickname her Joy.

Thanks Regiultima

God'sWrath - Magikarp - Cant evolve until lv 40 and until it defeats 3 Fully Evolved pokemon.

Joy - Chansey - Must know teleport at all times and can not learn special damaging moves or seismic toss or toxic.

I think for Joy I'm going to go with teleport, Submission, Double-Edge, and softboiled.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Tumnus: Take a Starmie. No evolution rules, but its only STAB moves in its final moveset must be Bubblebeam and Psywave. (Although I suppose technically Psywave doesn't get STAB.) If you're up for it, you must also use Psywave only to solo at least 4 E4 pokemon of your choice.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324