Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@Proby3, How about a Shuppet? Must win at least 3 contests of your choice to evolve. The contests don't have to be the same category, so they can all be Normal-rank if you want, but advancing in rank in the same category is encouraged.

Sweep Freak, how in gods name did you get your Zigzagoon up so many levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Proby3 View Post
    And hook me up with an Emerald challenge. Maximum two shared types, no move restrictions, no evolution requirements involving soloing a key player, like a To9rchic that must Solo Roxanne to evolve. I won't be accepting those. Oh, and I must use my starter. Choose whichever, I've played Emerald about 4 times and have used all three anyway.

- Ludicolo [Kappa]- Must always know Nature Power and use it on the first turn of every battle it battles in.
    - Whishmur [BoomBox]- Can evolve into Ludred once three of my other Pokemon have evolved.
    - Solrock [Sonny]- Must always know Cosmic Power once it knows it.
    - Shuppet [Shuttit]- Must win three contests to evolve.
    -
    -
    I love contests. Good excuse to use them.
    Also, I need a Fire type now, and preferably a flyer too. Make them interesting though.
    Last edited by CaptainCombusken; 1st May 2011 at 11:34 AM.

@Proby; As your starter, take a Torchic. It must OHKO seven wild Pokemon in a row to evolve into a Combusken, and OHKO 11 wild Pokemon in a row to evolve into a Blaziken. It must keep Peck.

Arrived at petalburg city
    -got my starter which luckily is also a pokemon I can use
    -defeated may what a nub :X
    -got pokeballs/pokedex/runningboots
    -catched a Lotad
    -arrived at petalburg city

team:
    - Torchic Level 9
    - Lotad Level 6
    -
    -
    -
    -
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

And hook me up with an Emerald challenge. Maximum two shared types, no move restrictions, no evolution requirements involving soloing a key player, like a To9rchic that must Solo Roxanne to evolve. I won't be accepting those. Oh, and I must use my starter. Choose whichever, I've played Emerald about 4 times and have used all three anyway.

- Ludicolo [Kappa]- Must always know Nature Power and use it on the first turn of every battle it battles in.
    - Whishmur [BoomBox]- Can evolve into Ludred once three of my other Pokemon have evolved.
    - Torchic [Olympus]- Must solo 7 wild Pokemon in a row to evolve once, and a separate 11 in a row to evolve a second time.
    -
    Thanks! I love Torchic, he's the best out of the three.
    If you can guess where I go that Nickname from, I will give you a cookie. No, a bag full of cookies.

EDIT: The team I was given wouldn't be able to beat Roxanne. All my pokemon could have were normal type attacks.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Proby: Solo 11? Isn't there eleven god thrones on olympus? I don't wanna cookie, just give me a pokemon.
    Last edited by Sweep Freak; 1st May 2011 at 4:19 PM.

Sweep Freak: Take a Blaziken. After evolution, it must solo Roxanne. Then, must evolve before Winona.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Sweep Freak: take a Roseila. It must keep PoisonSting as its only poison type move until it solo's one of the 4th gyms trainers w/ poison sting only.
    oopsie

Sweep Freak take a Gulpin that evolves after defeating one of Flannery's Slugma.

@Sweep Freak, take a Swablu. It cannot evolve until it solos Winona's Altaria. It must always know Sing.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Sweep Freak Take a Trapinch that has to solo 1 Gym Leader to evolve into Vibrava, and 1 Elite 4 member or the Champion to evolve into Flygon. Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Sweep Freak - Get a Skitty. You can only evolve it when you reach Lilycove City.

And I guess I should update with my challenge:

[Emerald Playthrough Scramble Challenge]
    - Division/Minun [Must always know Charge.]
    - Drehios/Mudkip [Solo one of Brawly's Pokemon --> Marshtomp. Solo 5 Tropius --> Swampert. Must always know Surf.]
    - Aria/Whismur [Female. Activate Soundproof against Roar/Uproar from non-Whismur-line Pokemon --> Lourded. Solo Winona's Altaria --> Exploud.]
    - Stingy/Cacturne [Needle Arm should be its only Grass-type move.]
    - [Mr./Mrs.] Banana/Tropius [Must always know Whirlwind.]
    - Dummanos/Shuppet [Male. Beat Tate and Liza's Claydol --> Banette.]
    I'm now in Mauville City and I'm about to take on the third gym. Smooth sailing so far, except for the fact that I already reached the point until the Rival Battle in Route 110 [where I caught Division] right before I battled Brawly, since his Makuhita trampled on my Drehios and Aria the first time. >_<

Current Team
    > Drehios / Marshtomp - Level 24 [It solo'ed Brawly's Machop. Can't wait to find five Tropius!]
    > Aria / Whismur - Level 24 [Pretty sure it'll evolve once I reach the Spinda route.]
    > Division / Minun - Level 24 [Can't believe how strong it is with Spark early on. It defeated Brawly's Makuhita. XD]
    Last edited by Dramatic Melody; 1st May 2011 at 5:50 PM.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Alright I think I'm gonna take a scramble challenge on my Ruby. Only requirement is that I need a surfer and a flyer. With that said, let the scramble commence!
    White FC: 1936-0798-9670
    White 2 FC: 4256-1519-7273
    3DS FC: 1864-9756-1181
    Friend Safari: Fighting Type
    Hariyama, Sawk, and Machoke

- Torchic (Flannery - Combusken, > Wiona > Blaziken)
    - Roselia (Poison Sting, must Solo one of the 4th gym's trainers)
    - Swablu (Solo Wiona's Altaria)
    - Skitty ( > Lilycove)
    -
    -

If you don't see your pokemon, I didn't or couldn't accept it.

Tshiv: You're surfer and flyer is Pelipper. You can evolve it anytime, but it can only know the Move Surf and Fly. If it learns another move, do not use it, go to the Move Deleter as soon as possible.

@sweep freak take a maril can only evolve after it defeated 10 geodudes (doesn't matter if it's trainer or wild also it is a total so it doesn't have to be a streak)
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 1st May 2011 at 6:44 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Sweep Freak, take a Raichu. No restrictions. Have fun.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

@Tshive: Take a Camerupt. Must use Fissure in at least two of the champion 's pokémon.
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 1st May 2011 at 9:35 PM.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Tshiv, take a Snorunt. It must be captured before you have defeated Tate&Liza. Evolve it before you have defeated Juan.
    Δ

- Torchic [Olympus]- Must solo 7 wild Pokemon in a row to evolve once, and a separate 11 in a row to evolve a second time.
    -
    @Sweep, no can't give you a Pokemon now. And that guess is incorrect. I still need a Pokemon, guys! A flyer if possible. Cannot be part Normal type as I already have one.

Tshiv, why not start with a Treecko? It is only ever allowed to do Special damage (Different in RSE, go Here if you don't know) or moves that don't directly damage the target. To evolve it must solo Roxanne and to evolve again it must solo Lisa and Tate (so its partner in battle may not attack Lunatone and Solrock).

Proby3, take a Natu. Evolve it after defeating a wild Absol without using any moves that deals direct damage.
    If you won't accept that, then just take the Natu and evolve it before arriving at Lilycove.
    Δ

- Natu [Totem]- Must evolve before arriving at Lilycove city.
    @Winter- Well, it can only learn Toxic and Confuse Ray that don't deal direct damage, so I'm going to have to take the second option, sorry.

And for those who wre wondering, "Olympus" is because of Torchic. Really tenuous, Torches are used to start the Olympic games.

- Torchic (Flannery - Combusken, > Wiona > Blaziken)
    - Roselia (Poison Sting, must Solo one of the 4th gym's trainers)
    - Swablu (Solo Wiona's Altaria)
    - Skitty ( > Lilycove)
    - Marill (x10 Geodudes)
    -
    Sorry, I'd rather have something with a restriction.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweep Freak View Post
    Sorry, I'd rather have something with a restriction.
    Then have a Barboach. It must be captured on Route 111 and to evolve, it has to survive a STAB Grass move from a Pokemon that is at a higher level than itself.
    Last edited by Winter02; 1st May 2011 at 9:53 PM.
    Δ

Alright. I'm off.

Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast