Page 77 of 111 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

All good

Ruby Scramble:
    -Plusle/Minun (No other pokemon on my team can know electric-type moves)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

5 to go! Good thing I have experience with Minun!
    Herp-A-Derp

Clockwerk Samurai:

Corphish, must know Crabhammer and an Egg Move obtained via breeding, Evolve once soloing 20 grass and electric pokemon, also must be nicknamed Corphish, so when it evolves into Crawdaunt, it will still be named Corphish, which is kinda funny
    Pokemon ~ Forever

Diamond - 2323 2482 1869
    Pearl - 2709 7952 9840
    Platinum - 4556 6191 9479
    HeartGold - 3354 0403 7345
    SoulSilver - 0648 2127 8615
    Black - 2452 0990 5350
    White - 0734 1174 5350
    Black 2 - Soon!
    White 2 - Soon!

Ruby Scramble:
    -Plusle/Minun (Only pokemon on my team allowed to know electric type moves)
    -Corpfish --- Solo 20 grass and electric type pokemon--->Crawdaunt (Must know Crabhammer and an egg move)
    -
    -
    -
    -

Only 4 more! Don't be shy!
    Last edited by Clockwerk Samurai; 6th July 2012 at 1:04 AM.
    Herp-A-Derp

Clockwerk Samurai, take a Taillow as your Flyer. It must defeat a Graveler or seven Geodude before evolving into Swellow, and it must solo Winona's Swellow and Altaria before it may learn Fly.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

@Clockwerk Samurai - Take a Shroomish. In order to evolve, it must learn the ways of the fighting type by soloing Brawly. Every time Effect Spore activates, you must switch Shroomish out on the next turn.

Clockwerk Samurai- Take a Torchic, it can evolve into Combusken freely, but can't learn any Fighting type moves until Brawly is defeated (Torchic must not defeat Brawly because of Shroomish's evolution restriction). To evolve it into Blaziken, it must know at least one Fire type move and solo Norman.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Ruby Scramble:
    -Corpfish --- Solo 20 grass and electric type pokemon--->Crawdaunt (Must know Crabhammer and only know Special moves)
    -Tailow --- Defeat 1 Graveler or 7 Geodude--->Swellow (Only learn Fly after soloing Winona's Swellow and Altaria)
    -Shroomish --- Solo Brawly--->Breloom (Every time Effect Spore activates, Switch out next turn)
    -Torchic --->Combusken --- Know at least one fire move & solo Norman --->Blaziken (Cannot learn fighting type moves until after Brawly)
    -

1 to go!

Also, Donesparce, What should I do if Effect Spore actuivates during the fight with Brawly?

EDIT: Changing the Corpfish challenge to suit my no Breeding rule on the previous page.
    Last edited by Clockwerk Samurai; 6th July 2012 at 1:23 AM.
    Herp-A-Derp

OK! I wanna do a pokemon emerald scramble, and feel free to make the challenge RIDICULOUSLY difficult!

Clockwerk samuri- Get a ralts, it can't evolve until it learns future sight, as kirlia must know flash, future sight and solo 3 of Liza and Tate's pokemon to evolve! As Gardevoir it must always know flash.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    OK! I wanna do a pokemon emerald scramble, and feel free to make the challenge RIDICULOUSLY difficult!

Clockwerk samuri- Get a ralts, it can't evolve until it learns future sight, as kirlia must know flash, future sight and solo 3 of Liza and Tate's pokemon to evolve! As Gardevoir it must always know flash.
    First things first, Ralts learns Future Sight at lvl 36, that's 6 levels after Kirlia evolves into Gardevoir, and secondly, in ruby, Tate and Liza only have 2 pokemon, and it's a double battle, so please rethink your proposal. I am however, willing to use a Ralts, just so long as it has different restrictions.

Ruby Scramble:
    -Corpfish --- Solo 20 grass and electric type pokemon--->Crawdaunt (Must know Crabhammer and only know Special moves)
    -Tailow --- Defeat 1 Graveler or 7 Geodude--->Swellow (Only learn Fly after soloing Winona's Swellow and Altaria)
    -Shroomish --- Solo Brawly--->Breloom (Every time Effect Spore activates, Switch out next turn)
    -Torchic --->Combusken --- Know at least one fire move & solo Norman --->Blaziken (Cannot learn fighting type moves until after Brawly)
    -Ralts --- ???????? ---> Kirlia --- ??? --->Gardevoir.
    Herp-A-Derp

whoops got mixed up, ralts must always know flash, and may evolve normally into kirlia but kirlia must solo at least 3 of wallaces pokemon to evolve.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    whoops got mixed up, ralts must always know flash, and may evolve normally into kirlia but kirlia must solo at least 3 of wallaces pokemon to evolve.
    Sounds good, it'll be a bit of a challenge, but i'm ready.

Ruby Scramble:
    -Ralts ---> Kirlia --- Solo 3 of Wallaces pokemon --->Gardevoir (Must always know Flash)

And now, It's go time.

P.S.
    OK, because you want it difficult, how about:
        Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by Clockwerk Samurai; 6th July 2012 at 5:48 AM.
    Herp-A-Derp

@Jacobthepokemonfreak - Take a Zigzagoon. In order to evolve, you must capture another Pokemon for the challenge in a ball you receive from Pickup. You must also Tail Whip a gym leader's pokemon to -6 and solo it with Zigzagoon in order to evolve.

ok, so far:
    Zigzagoon- pickup ball to catch other team member+ tail whip -6 to a gym leader. evo conditions
    WOBBUFFET- just having it is enough punishment in itself. (I'll need a looooooooooooooot of pots+ ethers)
    Lileep- 2 atking moves at a time no higher than 60, solo 2 of wiona's pokemon w/o rock type to evo.
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 6th July 2012 at 11:19 AM.

ill do an emerald one my only things are need a surfer and flyer and no nicknames
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

the3rdH0kage;14791849]ill do an emerald one my only things are need a surfer and flyer and no nicknames
    How about...
        Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by Clockwerk Samurai; 6th July 2012 at 6:14 AM.
    Herp-A-Derp

Clockwerk, Surskit cannot be found in Emerald normally. You can only find it during the rare occasion of a swarm, which can't even happen until you've beaten the game.

EDIT:
    Hehe, almost forgot to give you guys some Pokčmon! Jacob, have a Lileep. It may never have more than two attacking moves at any particular moment, it may never use attacks with a base power higher than 60, and in order to evolve, it must defeat at least two of Winona's team members without using Rock-type attacks.

The3rdH0kage, have an Absol. It may never use Dark-type attacks.
    Last edited by muffinz; 6th July 2012 at 6:40 AM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

the3rdh0kage- have a zigzagoon , can only learn HM moves when you get them + 1 move of your choice, excluding strength and to evolve it must beat the level 14 zigzagoon that knows surf(owned by a tuber on the beach near the soda pop house place) solo but no higher than level 16.

the3rdH0kage, take a Duskull which can evolve after defeating a Hariyama.

Jacobthepokemonfreak, take a Numel which must solo Juan before evolving. It may also never use any STAB moves in battle until after you have beaten the E4.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

ok so i cant do surskit so choose another poke.
    Absol. It may never use Dark-type attacks.

zigzagoon , can only learn HM moves when you get them + 1 move of your choice, excluding strength and to evolve it must beat the level 14 zigzagoon that knows surf(owned by a tuber on the beach near the soda pop house place) solo but no higher than level 16.

Duskull which can evolve after defeating a Hariyama.

i need 3 more.

Instead of a surskit, how about a roselia-must always know poison sting.
    Herp-A-Derp

okz so i has

zigzagoon , can only learn HM moves when you get them + 1 move of your choice, excluding strength and to evolve it must beat the level 14 zigzagoon that knows surf(owned by a tuber on the beach near the soda pop house place) solo but no higher than level 16.

roselia-must always know poison sting

Hokage:

Take a Cacnea. It must always be the lowest leveled pokemon on your team (if it isn't when you catch it, you can't use it until the others have passed it), and you can never use it against another trainer's first pokemon (so it can never be first in your party, and you can't switch it in against someone's first pokemon).

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

@Hokage - Take a Doduo. Besides Fly, it cannot know any flying type moves.

ok so my team is

Cacnea. It must always be the lowest leveled pokemon on your team (if it isn't when you catch it, you can't use it until the others have passed it), and you can never use it against another trainer's first pokemon (so it can never be first in your party, and you can't switch it in against someone's first pokemon).

Doduo. Besides Fly, it cannot know any flying type moves.

this will be fun.

ok so my team is

Cacnea. It must always be the lowest leveled pokemon on your team (if it isn't when you catch it, you can't use it until the others have passed it), and you can never use it against another trainer's first pokemon (so it can never be first in your party, and you can't switch it in against someone's first pokemon).

Doduo. Besides Fly, it cannot know any flying type moves.

this will be fun.

Page 77 of 111 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast