Page 81 of 111 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

lpdragon19, take a Poliwag. It can freely evolve into Poliwhirl but must solo all normal trainers in Koga's Gym before evolving into Poliwrath.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Still need a nickname for venonat

lpdragon take a Jynx. It must be your starting pokemon in every battle in Sabrina's gym and has to defeat Sabrina's Mr. Mime to learn any Ice TMs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    lpdragon take a Jynx. It must be your starting pokemon in every battle in Sabrina's gym and has to defeat Sabrina's Mr. Mime to learn any Ice TMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    lpdragon19, take a Poliwag. It can freely evolve into Poliwhirl but must solo all normal trainers in Koga's Gym before evolving into Poliwrath.
    You guys both picked restrictions that contradict the restriction I gave for Pidey.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Ah fair enough I didn't read that right xD

Just change it to at least participating in each battle in Saffron gym and still beating Sabrina's Mr. Mime to learn Ice TMs.

Ipdragon19 take a Voltorb. In order to evolve it must duo each trainer in Blaine's gym, including Blaine.

The NeeKlause name Venonat Nathan.

Team by now:
    -Pidgey, named Fearless. Must be the first non-starter you catch. For the duration of your challenge, Pidgey must be in your lead-off slot.
    -Voltorb. In order to evolve it must duo each trainer in Blaine's gym, including Blaine(I would like a name)
    -jinx needs to battle in all gym battles and beat Sabrina's Mr. Mime to learn Ice TMs.
    -(empty)
    -(A nidorina with nice condition)
    Im sorry but I must refuse poliwhirls one....because it well .... Pidgey....

Ipdragon name the Voltorb Buzz.

Ipdragon19, take a Squirtle as your starter, to evolve it into Wartortle it must solo your Rival twice and to evolve into Blastoise it must solo 5 grass types as a Wartortle only, not as a Squirtle. Nickname it Hydro.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

lpdragon19, take an Oddish instead of the Poliwag. It must defeat one of Erika's Pokemon before evolving into Gloom, and one of Koga's before evolving into Vileplume. Name it V-Plantate.
    Δ

Team by now:
    -Pidgey, named Fearless. Must be the first non-starter you catch. For the duration of your challenge, Pidgey must be in your lead-off slot.
    -Voltorb. In order to evolve it must duo each trainer in Blaine's gym, including Blaine-Name:Buz
    -jinx beating Sabrina's Mr. Mime and battle gym trainers to learn Ice TMs.
    -Squirtle as your starter, to evolve it into Wartortle it must solo your Rival twice and to evolve into Blastoise it must solo 5 grass types as a Wartortle only, not as a Squirtle. Nickname it Hydro.
    -Empty(I would like a fire moves user)
    -Empty(Waiting for Nidorina )
    Im not taking gloom because im still waiting for nidorina and having 2 poison types would break some balance and please give my a nidorina!

Okay then. Your Nidorina must defeat one Pokemon from 4 different Gym Leaders before evolving from Nidoran. And if you plan evolving it into Nidoqueen, it may only happen after you have defeated all trainers inside of Victory Road. Nickname it Need-O.
    Δ

Ipdragon, if you'll take another one from me then take a Growlithe, it can only evolve into Arcanine when you have obtained a Fire Stone, Water Stone, Leaf Stone and ThunderStone.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Ipdagon,cthe game pretty much forces you tovtake a grass type, so take a Paras. (since you don't want poisons)
    In order to evolve, it must survive ten Fire type attacks.

Sorry i can accept any of those because I used both paras and growlithe in my last playtrough in firered and heart gold,
    And those conditions are brutal!I would prefer having a half special primape!
    But anyways (sorry that im mad) i would like a fire moves user even jigglypuff
    -Voltorb. In order to evolve it must duo each trainer in Blaine's gym, including Blaine-Buz
    -jinx beating Sabrina's Mr. Mime to learn Ice TMs.
    -take a Squirtle as your starter, to evolve it into Wartortle it must solo your Rival twice and to evolve into Blastoise it must solo 5 grass types as a --Wartortle only, not as a Squirtle. Nickname it Hydro.
    -Nidorina must defeat one Pokemon from 4 different Gym Leaders before evolving from Nidoran. And if you plan evolving it into Nidoqueen, it may only happen after you have defeated all trainers inside of Victory Road
    -empty

Ipdragon, ok then, take an Exeggcute.
    It may only evolve after soloing three steel type pokemon, and surviving five dark type attacks.
    Name it SmalSeed

I'll be doing a Ruby play through. All basic rules apply. No trade or legendary Pokemon, you will name them, max of 2 of one type, I will be using a starter and make it really hard.

1) [Starter]
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    Last edited by Jordie; 20th August 2012 at 1:32 AM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

Jordie - Take a Treecko. It may evolve once after reaching Levl 30 and evolve again after defeating 5 Fire Type Pokemon.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I'll be doing a Ruby play through. All basic rules apply. No trade or legendary Pokemon, you will name them, max of 2 of one type, I will be using a starter and make it really hard.

1) Treecko: It may evolve once after reaching Levl 30 and evolve again after defeating 5 Fire Type Pokemon
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

I also added a new rule. You name the Pokemon. Aura Sensai, if you read this, give me a name please.

Jordie- Take a Taillow it may only evolve after you have obtained the HM Fly and defeated at least 5 wild electric types with it. Nickname it Skye

Jordie: Take a Makuhita. To evolve, it must solo 10 consecutive pokemon in the Route 111 desert without using any healing items between battles. From the time you catch it, it must solo 1 trainer from every gym you challenge.

Name it Vader

EDIT: In case you want a little harder challenge (you said you wanted it to be difficult), I give you an optional challenge: The Makuhita you catch must have a nature that decreases attack.
    Last edited by Sid87; 20th August 2012 at 3:23 AM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

1) Treecko: It may evolve once after reaching Levl 30 and evolve again after defeating 5 Fire Type Pokemon
    2) Taillow: It may only evolve after you have obtained the HM Fly and defeated at least 5 wild electric types with it. Nickname it Skye
    3) Makuhita: To evolve, it must solo 10 consecutive pokemon in the Route 111 desert without using any healing items between battles. From the time you catch it, it must solo 1 trainer from every gym you challenge. Name it Vader. Optional;The Makuhita you catch must have a nature that decreases attack.
    4)
    5)
    6)

Sounds good so far. I've never used 2 and 3, so that'll be fun.

Jordie... Take... A Feebas!
    It must have a nature that makes it like dry pokeblocks, but whatever happens, you may not give it THE Pamtre pokeblock.
    In order to evolve, it must solo Liza and Tate, with your other pokemon doing absolutely nothing.
    This is by far THE hardest challenge I have ever given.
    Name it Rarity.

2) Taillow: It may only evolve after you have obtained the HM Fly and defeated at least 5 wild electric types with it. Nickname it Skye
    3) Makuhita: To evolve, it must solo 10 consecutive pokemon in the Route 111 desert without using any healing items between battles. From the time you catch it, it must solo 1 trainer from every gym you challenge. Name it Vader. Optional;The Makuhita you catch must have a nature that decreases attack.
    4) Feebas: It must have a nature that makes it like dry pokeblocks, but whatever happens, you may not give it THE Pamtre pokeblock. In order to evolve, it must solo Liza and Tate, with your other pokemon doing absolutely nothing. Name it Rarity.
    5)
    6)

I don't whether to appreciate the difficulty and the fact I'll get to evolve it into my favorite Pokemon, or wish death upon you XD

Um ok then, then THE only move Feebas may use in battle until level 50 is tackle.

Page 81 of 111 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast