Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2773

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I meant that I didn't know whether to like how hard it is or hate that it is REALLY hard. But if you still want me to do that tackle thing, I can.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

Okay so on top of my SS and Yellow scramble challenges I'm going to do one for Emerald as well
    -No nickname restrictions, suggestions are optional
    -No overlapping types (Unless it's a dual type, but I would prefer not to)
    -Please keep the evolution requirements to an easy or moderate(medium) difficulty
    -No trading
    -No HM slaves; HM's must be distributed evenly(so I will need a surfer and flyer/flier)
    -Not keeping starter
    -No Feebas(they take forever to find OTL)

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

KanaUchiha take a Gulpin that evolves after it beats 5 Grimers.

KanaUchiha, take a Swablu as your flier. It can evolve freely, but it may not learn Fly until it has defeated two of your Rival's Pokemon at Lilycove City. Name it Taria.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

KanaUchiha, take a Ralts. It may not evolve into Kirlia until it solos Wattson and may not evolve into Gardervior until it solos 5 dark types. Name it Perish

-Please keep the evolution requirements to an easy or moderate(medium) difficulty
    -No trading
    -No HM slaves; HM's must be distributed evenly(so I will need a surfer and flyer/flier)
    -Not keeping starter

-Gulpin that evolves after it beats 5 Grimers.
    -Ralts(Perish) It may not evolve into Kirlia until it solos Wattson and may not evolve into Gardervior until it solos 5 dark types
    -Swablu(Taria) It can evolve freely, but it may not learn Fly until it has defeated two of your Rival's Pokemon at Lilycove City
    -
    -
    -

Interesting, never used Gulpin before.

KanaUchiha take a Relicanth.
    It must solo ten grass types and survive three grass moves to be able to challenge the Sootopolis Gym.
    Name it Ancient. It must be male.

-No trading
    -Not keeping starter

-Ralts(Perish) It may not evolve into Kirlia until it solos Wattson and may not evolve into Gardervior until it solos 5 dark types
    -Swablu(Taria) It can evolve freely, but it may not learn Fly until it has defeated two of your Rival's Pokemon at Lilycove City
    -Relicanth(Ancient)It must solo ten grass types and survive three grass moves to be able to challenge the Sootopolis Gym.must be male
    -
    -

Two left. Thanks so far guys(and gals o3o).

KanaUchiha, take a Shroomish, it must solo Brawly to evolve into Breloom. Also, it must paralyze any 3 Pokemon by either Stun Spore or Effect Spore and then defeat those Pokemon single-handedly before it can learn any TMs.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

I'll be doing a Ruby play through. All basic rules apply. No trade or legendary Pokemon, you will name them, max of 2 of one type, I will be using a starter and make it really hard.

1) Treecko: It may evolve once after reaching Levl 30 and evolve again after defeating 5 Fire Type Pokemon
    2) Taillow: It may only evolve after you have obtained the HM Fly and defeated at least 5 wild electric types with it. Nickname it Skye
    3) Makuhita: To evolve, it must solo 10 consecutive pokemon in the Route 111 desert without using any healing items between battles. From the time you catch it, it must solo 1 trainer from every gym you challenge. Name it Vader. Optional;The Makuhita you catch must have a nature that decreases attack.
    4)
    5)
    6)

I still need 3 more. I have decided that Feebas is too hard, so dirkac, feel free to give me another one. If not, someone else can.

-No trading
    -Not keeping starter

-Relicanth(Ancient)It must solo ten grass types and survive three grass moves to be able to challenge the Sootopolis Gym.must be male
    -Shroomish(Spore) it must solo Brawly to evolve into Breloom. Also, it must paralyze any 3 Pokemon by either Stun Spore or Effect Spore and then defeat those Pokemon single-handedly before it can learn any TMs.
    -

One last one. I can't wait to see what it is. ^^

Jordie, take a Lileep which must solo the four last Gym Leaders before evolving. It may also not use any STAB moves in battle until it has defeated fifteen wild Ice-types.

I'll be doing a Ruby play through. All basic rules apply. No trade or legendary Pokemon, you will name them, max of 2 of one type, I will be using a starter and make it really hard.

1) Treecko: It may evolve once after reaching Levl 30 and evolve again after defeating 5 Fire Type Pokemon
    2) Taillow: It may only evolve after you have obtained the HM Fly and defeated at least 5 wild electric types with it. Nickname it Skye
    3) Makuhita: To evolve, it must solo 10 consecutive pokemon in the Route 111 desert without using any healing items between battles. From the time you catch it, it must solo 1 trainer from every gym you challenge. Name it Vader. Optional;The Makuhita you catch must have a nature that decreases attack.
    4) Lileep: Must solo the four last Gym Leaders before evolving. It may also not use any STAB moves in battle until it has defeated fifteen wild Ice-types.
    5)
    6)

I've always used Anorith, so this should be fun.

@Jordie ah. so you aren't doing the Feebas anymore?
    well if it's ok then accept something else from me.
    Take a Chimecho.
    It must beat two of every wild pokemonon Mt. Pyre, and must beat three Ralts before going to the Elite 4.

Jordie take a Barboach that evolves after it defeats 5 different fish-type pokemon.

4) Lileep: Must solo the four last Gym Leaders before evolving. It may also not use any STAB moves in battle until it has defeated fifteen wild Ice-types.
    5) Chimecho: It must beat two of every wild pokemonon Mt. Pyre, and must beat three Ralts before going to the Elite 4.
    6) Barboach: Evolves after it defeats 5 different fish-type pokemon.

Chimecho is much better, thank you. This looks like an interesting team. I'll start soon, I hope.

Willing to take on a Firered Scramble challenge. I can 't trade however and I will fully evolve the pokemon in my team. I also don't want more than two pokemon of the same type.
    If you happen to have a DW Reuniclus or other members of its line, please don't hesitate to message me.

Pokemon White FC: 4083 5608 6351

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Elite: Take a Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff must put 10 Dugtrio to sleep before it can evolve.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

@Elite Take a Raichu. The Raichu must be evolved only after it defeats 3 digletts and 1 dugtrio consecutively.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Elite, have a Paras that can't evolve until it survives a 5-hit Fury Swipes from a wild Dugtrio that is no more than 3 levels below it. (If Paras gets to more than 3 levels above all wild Dugtrio in the region... oh well, no evolution.)
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Elite take a Seel. in order to evolve, it must be the only pokemon in your team when going through the Sevii Islands for the first time.
    It must also lose against the Magnitude 10 of a Dugtrio five times, and the Magnitude 1 of a Diglett ten times.
    Last edited by dirkac; 4th September 2012 at 12:07 PM.

EliteMaster take a Diglett. To evolve, it has to use Magnitude 7 or above against 3 wild Diglett that have used Dig to burrow underground in the 1st turn.

As a bonus, if you encounter a Dugtrio and use a Magnitude 8+ on it while it's underground during Dig, then you can evolve your Diglett straight away and ignore the 3 Diglett count.

LOL...these restrictions. EliteMaster is going to spend ten hours in Diglett Cave.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Lol I didn't realise the others had that much Diglett's cave specific restrictions, just thought of that one up because of the fact only Diglett can learn magnitude and not need a trade to evolve xD

If you really want something else for a restriction then how about evolve Diglett after it defeats Gary's Pidgeotto in Lavender Tower.

EliteMaster, take a Growlithe which may evolve after it has defeated fifteen wild Diglett and a Dugtrio. It must also evolve inside of Diglett's Cave.

Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast