Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2766

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I feel like playing through Sapphire again.

Rules:
    -I want a starter
    -No trades
    -No overlapping types (though I make exception if the two Pokemon do not share a weakness)
    -Nicknames
    -I'm not evolving the Pokemon I get, so no rules about evolution

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Hello everyone!

I'd like to do a Fire Red scramble challenge.
    Here are some requests though :
    I'd like the challenges to be extremely difficult.
    I will only have 2 fully evolved pokemon.
    1 pokemon with no evolutionary line. (Optional)
    At least 1 pokemon has to be in its basic form.
    If anyone would like to, you can also make challenges or restrictions for events during the game, such as limiting the amount of pokemon on my team for a certain Gym battle or something or to do something in a specific way. I would like if I got some. ~

Rules :
    I'm not accepting nicknames, sorry, I prefer to nickname my pokemon myself.
    I will not be trading, which includes trading for evolutions, such as Alakazam.

Please try to be as creative as you like with the challenges!
    Please try to give me lesser used pokemon too.

Thank you!

Cubone - must first solo 50 cutesy pokemon before battling Lt. Surge (you can hold him off all the way to gym seven), and must solo Erika and all trainers on cycling road to evolve. After evolving, it must solo Giovanni in Silph co. And must also solo your Rival's starter in the battle before Victory Road. Finally, if you're willing to do the Sevii Islands subquest, it must be the only one in your team when going there, and using it, it must capture the Hypno harrasing Lostelle. The reason why Marowak needs to solo Giovanni is because she (forgot about this, Cubone must be female) is angry at Team Rocket for killing her mother.
    Last edited by BenXxX; 18th September 2012 at 2:02 AM.

So you want an extreme challenge huh. Hehehe.
    Take this Magikarp. It must be the one you bought from the man outside Mt. Moon, it may never evolve, and it must solo Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Koga, Lorelei, and Lance, it must always start the battle using Splash five times in a row, it may never be healed outside of Pokecenters. Also, It's nature must lower attack, and it must always be ten levels lower than your second weakest pokemon.
    If this is too cruel, I can make a simple one involving Cubone.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    So you want an extreme challenge huh. Hehehe.
    Take this Magikarp. It must be the one you bought from the man outside Mt. Moon, it may never evolve, and it must solo Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Koga, Lorelei, and Lance, it must always start the battle using Splash five times in a row, it may never be healed outside of Pokecenters. Also, It's nature must lower attack, and it must always be ten levels lower than your second weakest pokemon.
    If this is too cruel, I can make a simple one involving Cubone.
    Haha, I think that's a bit to over the top xD
    I love Cubone, so I'll go with that. :3

K then. Cubone must first solo 50 cutesy pokemon before battling Lt. Surge (you can hold him off all the way to gym seven), and must solo Erika and all trainers on cycling road to evolve. After evolving, it must solo Giovanni in Silph co. And must also solo your Rival's starter in the battle before Victory Road. Finally, if you're willing to do the Sevii Islands subquest, it must be the only one in your team when going there, and using it, it must capture the Hypno harrasing Lostelle.

K then. Cubone must first solo 50 cutesy pokemon before battling Lt. Surge
    What do you mean by cutesy pokemon?

Also, the challenge sounds fun and I will be doing the sevii Islands.

Pokés that tend to be deemed cute, like Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Caterpie, Oddish, Vulpix, Pikachu, or one that only I seem to find cute in a way, Diglett.

PS, the reason why Marowak needs to solo Giovanni is because she (forgot about this, Cubone must be female) is angry at Team Rocket for killing her mother.

Oh haha, ok.
    And Diglett is very cute! x)

TFtD, take a Surskit, it must solo your Rival in Lilycove City, and it must also solo Wattson, It must be named Magggie if female, and Quentin if male. It must learn Ice Beam before challenging Brawly.

Um, I'm planning on doing a Leaf Green playthrough, and I need some help getting the pokés
    Anyway though, I want the challenges to be extremely hard (Well, not as over the top as the Magikarp one I posted).
    NO TRADING!!! (in-game trades are ok)
    Finally, I would like to have them all evolved by the time I challenge Agatha (Bruno and Lorelei battles are OK)
    NICKNAME FUNFESTIVALS!!! (in other words please use nicknames)

Too Funk to Druck, take an Electrike, nickname it B-Lightnin. It may not use any Electric moves in battle until you have beaten Winona.

BenXxX, take a Pidgey. It must be in the first spot in your party at all times when you're not doing the restrictions for Cubone, and every time it faints, you must reset your game and continue from where you last saved. If you want to evolve it into Pidgeotto, it must first solo all trainers in the 3rd Gym (except the leader). Also, it may never evolve into Pidgeot, and it may never use any damage-dealing Normal or Flying-type moves in battle.

dirkac, take a Sandshrew which must solo 5 Gym Leaders of your choice before evolving. Nickname it Sandthrash.
    Last edited by Winter02; 18th September 2012 at 10:20 AM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Winte02, your restrictions contradict mine given to BenXxX, it needs to solo 50 cutesys and Giovanni, which it can't do if Pidgey is the first in the party.
    Thanks for the Sandshrew though, I'll upate once someone else has posted another.

Winte02, your restrictions contradict mine given to BenXxX, it needs to solo 50 cutesys and Giovanni, which it can't do if Pidgey is the first in the party.
    True, I should have seen that. Guess I'll edit my post to tweak the restrictions for Pidgey a little...

dirkac take a Grimer that evolves after it defeats 3 Ground types in Giovanni's gym. Name it Mudblob.

BenXxX take an Eevee that evolves to Flareon. It must defeat a your rival's Fire pokemon while being burned. (You can get Eevee burned in another battle then fight your rival)

Too Funk to Drunk take a Spinda named Spincycle. It must learn Water Pulse.

I thought I should post this on this page as well for more convenience.

Hello everyone!

I'd like to do a Fire Red scramble challenge.
    Here are some requests though :
    I'd like the challenges to be extremely difficult.
    I would like a starter pokemon. (Not Charmander as I will have a Fire type on the team in Flareon
    I will only have 2 fully evolved pokemon.
    1 pokemon with no evolutionary line. (Optional)
    At least 1 pokemon has to be in its basic form.
    If anyone would like to, you can also make challenges or restrictions for events during the game, such as limiting the amount of pokemon on my team for a certain Gym battle or something or to do something in a specific way. I would like if I got some. ~
    Also, if people want to, you can give me new pokemon to use once I get the national pokedex as well. I usually prefer to train more then 6 pokemon anyways.

Rules :
    I'm not accepting nicknames, sorry, I prefer to nickname my pokemon myself.
    I will not be trading, which includes trading for evolutions, such as Alakazam. I will accept pokemon like Abra though, it just means I will only be able to use the middle stage evolution of them, such as Kadabra.
    I'm also going to force myself to catch at least 2 pokemon in each route, just to make sure I definitely have owned 60 different pokemon by the time I reach the Elite Four. If people want to, they can choose some of the pokemon.

Please try to be as creative as you like with the challenges!
    Please try to give me lesser used pokemon too.

Thank you!

Cubone - must first solo 50 cutesy pokemon before battling Lt. Surge (you can hold him off all the way to gym seven), and must solo Erika and all trainers on cycling road to evolve. After evolving, it must solo Giovanni in Silph co. And must also solo your Rival's starter in the battle before Victory Road. Finally, if you're willing to do the Sevii Islands subquest, it must be the only one in your team when going there, and using it, it must capture the Hypno harrasing Lostelle. The reason why Marowak needs to solo Giovanni is because she (forgot about this, Cubone must be female) is angry at Team Rocket for killing her mother. (I myself am going to make a challenge limit of 3 for fighting Erika or if it faints 3 times while on Cycling Road, it won't evolve. But I will still use it and do the other stuff with it.)

Pidgey - It must be in the first spot in your party at all times when you're not doing the restrictions for Cubone, and every time it faints, you must reset your game and continue from where you last saved. If you want to evolve it into Pidgeotto, it must first solo all trainers in the 3rd Gym (except the leader). Also, it may never evolve into Pidgeot, and it may never use any damage-dealing Normal or Flying-type moves in battle.

Eevee - Eevee that evolves to Flareon. It must defeat your rival's Fire pokemon while being burned. (You can get Eevee burned in another battle then fight your rival)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Story based restrictions:
    You must go to Cinnabar before beating Lt. Surge through Pallet Town, and then go through Seafoam and capture Articuno, while finally heading to Fuschia again, this must all be done before beating Blaine. After beating Blaine, you must go to Lt. Surge and beat him.
    Also, with your capture restriction, in Mt. Moon, you must capture Clefairy and Paras, and you may only capture more pokémon there after beating Lt. Surge.
    Last edited by BenXxX; 19th September 2012 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    BenXxX, take a Pidgey. It must be in the first spot in your party at all times when you're not doing the restrictions for Cubone, and every time it faints, you must reset your game and continue from where you last saved. If you want to evolve it into Pidgeotto, it must first solo all trainers in the 3rd Gym (except the leader). Also, it may never evolve into Pidgeot, and it may never use any damage-dealing Normal or Flying-type moves in battle.
    I just realized I will have to use Normal and Flying type attacks until I have access to TM Thief in Mt Moon and to help out, if I manage to get TM Hidden Power with Pickup, I'm not counting it as a Normal type move. If that's ok with you?

Quote Originally Posted by BenXxX View Post
    I just realized I will have to use Normal and Flying type attacks until I have access to TM Thief in Mt Moon and to help out, if I manage to get TM Hidden Power with Pickup, I'm not counting it as a Normal type move. If that's ok with you?
    Sure, Hidden Power is fine, I don't count it as a Normal-type move either.

Um, I'm planning on doing a Leaf Green playthrough, and I need some help getting the pokés
    Anyway though, I want the challenges to be extremely hard (Well, not as over the top as the Magikarp one I posted).
    Finally, I would like to have them all evolved by the time I challenge Agatha (Bruno and Lorelei battles are OK)
    pokémon:
    -Sandshrew, must solo five Gym Leaders of my choice before evolving (Misty, Erika, Lt. Surge, Sabrina and Koga). Name it Sandthrash.
    -dirkac take a Grimer that evolves after it defeats 3 Ground types in Giovanni's gym. Name it Mudblob.
    -
    dirkac, take an Abra, it must know Teleport at all times. (It's not that bad, you don't have to buy Escape Ropes ) It must also be taught Shock Wave at some stage, it doesn't have to keep it throughout the game, but it needs to know it at some point. To evolve it must solo the Team Rocket Grunts in Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town and must be at least level 34. You have 2 chances to do this. If you don't, it can't evolve unless it beats your Rivals Abra as an Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam, meaning it has to beat each of its evolutionary lines at least once. It doesn't have to solo the Alakazam, but it has to at least take down 50% of its HP. Name it, Kazza. :3
    Last edited by dirkac; 18th September 2012 at 11:47 PM.

dirkac, take an Abra, it must know Teleport at all times. (It's not that bad, you don't have to buy Escape Ropes ) It must also be taught Shock Wave at some stage, it doesn't have to keep it throughout the game, but it needs to know it at some point. To evolve it must solo the Team Rocket Grunts in Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town and must be at least level 34. You have 2 chances to do this. If you don't, it can't evolve unless it beats your Rivals Abra as an Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam, meaning it has to beat each of its evolutionary lines at least once. It doesn't have to solo the Alakazam, but it has to at least take down 50% of its HP. Name it, Kazza. :3

BenXxX, Heres your first story based restriction!
    You must go to Cinnabar before beating Lt. Surge through Pallet Town, and then go through Seafoam and capture Articuno, while finally heading to Fuschia again, this must all be done before beating Blaine. After beating Blaine, you must go to Lt. Surge and beat him.
    Also, with your capture restriction, in Mt. Moon, you must capture Clefairy and Paras, and you may only capture more pokémon there after beating Lt. Surge.

@dirkac
    Take a Vulpix. It must solo 8 trainers from a sea route and withstand a magnitude 7 or more attack at level 25 from a diglett to evolve. It must keep sunny day and solarbeam at all times, as well as solo any 6 Pokemon in the E4.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

pokémon:
    -Sandshrew, must solo five Gym Leaders of my choice before evolving (Misty, Erika, Lt. Surge, Sabrina and Koga). Name it Sandthrash.
    -dirkac take a Grimer that evolves after it defeats 3 Ground types in Giovanni's gym. Name it Mudblob.
    -dirkac, take an Abra, it must know Teleport at all times. (It's not that bad, you don't have to buy Escape Ropes ) It must also be taught Shock Wave at some stage, it doesn't have to keep it throughout the game, but it needs to know it at some point. To evolve it must solo the Team Rocket Grunts in Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town and must be at least level 34. You have 2 chances to do this. If you don't, it can't evolve unless it beats your Rivals Abra as an Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam, meaning it has to beat each of its evolutionary lines at least once. It doesn't have to solo the Alakazam, but it has to at least take down 50% of its HP. Name it, Kazza. :3
    -Take a Vulpix. It must solo 8 trainers from a sea route and withstand a magnitude 7 or more attack at level 25 from a diglett to evolve. It must keep sunny day and solarbeam at all times, as well as solo any 6 Pokemon in the E4.
    I SHALL NAME IT SYXTAILS.

Two more! Also, please don't use Pikachu or any of the already given types.
    Please give starter.
    Last edited by dirkac; 19th September 2012 at 12:16 PM.

dirkac, have yourself a merry little Pidgey. It can evolve to Pidgeotto when you've used both a Burn Heal and an Ice Heal on it. It can evolve to a Pidgeot when it has beaten any 5 different pokemon belonging to Gary/Blue (not all in the same battle, but beating the same pokemon twice doesn't count).

Name it Beeker

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

@dirkac

Get yourself a Voltorb. In order to evolve, it must defeat 3 Electrodes that are no lower than 5 levels under your level and carry out the Charge x5 times and spark combo against 3 TR grunts. When evolved, it must get rollout to 240 BP (consecutively 4 times) and must keep light screen and thunder wave from the sliph.co girl. Name it BOOMerang

ASB Squad

pokémon:
    -dirkac, take an Abra, it must know Teleport at all times. (It's not that bad, you don't have to buy Escape Ropes ) It must also be taught Shock Wave at some stage, it doesn't have to keep it throughout the game, but it needs to know it at some point. To evolve it must solo the Team Rocket Grunts in Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town and must be at least level 34. You have 2 chances to do this. If you don't, it can't evolve unless it beats your Rivals Abra as an Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam, meaning it has to beat each of its evolutionary lines at least once. It doesn't have to solo the Alakazam, but it has to at least take down 50% of its HP. Name it, Kazza. :3
    -Take a Vulpix. It must solo 8 trainers from a sea route and withstand a magnitude 7 or more attack at level 25 from a diglett to evolve. It must keep sunny day and solarbeam at all times, as well as solo any 6 Pokemon in the E4.
    I SHALL NAME IT SYXTAILS.
    -dirkac, have yourself a merry little Pidgey. It can evolve to Pidgeotto when you've used both a Burn Heal and an Ice Heal on it. It can evolve to a Pidgeot when it has beaten any 5 different pokemon belonging to Gary/Blue (not all in the same battle, but beating the same pokemon twice doesn't count). Name it Beeker
    -Get yourself a Voltorb. In order to evolve, it must defeat 3 Electrodes that are no lower than 5 levels under your level and carry out the Charge x5 times and spark combo against 3 TR grunts. When evolved, it must get rollout to 240 BP (consecutively 4 times) and must keep light screen and thunder wave from the sliph.co girl. Name it BOOMerang.

THANK YOU DO MUCH EVERYONE! YOU ARE ALL EPIC! Erhem, I'll start once I beat Blue in my other playthrough... which is now, K then! I'll update after I start, and after beating a major character (Gym Leader, Rival, Champion, Giovanni, etc.).

Actually, I'll start it tommorrow, since it's nearly 10 here.

EDIT: I just started it! I beat my Rival, Gary on the Route to the Pokémon League! Beeker beat them both, so that's two pokés down.

Team:
    Saury the Bulbasaur (Male, Temporary)
    Overgrow
    Bold
    Level 10
    Moves:
    Tackle
    Growl
    Leech Seed
    Vine Whip

Beeker the Pidgey (Female)
    Keen Eye
    Brave
    Level 11
    Moves:
    Tackle
    Sand Attack
    Gust
    Restrictions:
    dirkac, have yourself a merry little Pidgey. It can evolve to Pidgeotto when you've used both a Burn Heal and an Ice Heal on it. It can evolve to a Pidgeot when it has beaten any 5 different pokemon belonging to Gary/Blue (not all in the same battle, but beating the same pokemon twice doesn't count). Name it Beeker. CHARMANDER AND PIDGEY ARE BEATEN, THREE MORE.

NOTE: I will wait for now, because me and Oceanic have decided to see who gets through FRLG the fastest.
    I will continue once Oceanic beats the Rival for the second time.
    Last edited by dirkac; 22nd September 2012 at 6:31 AM.

Looking for a fire red scramble challenge!
    Rules
    1. No legendaries
    2. No repeating types
    3. No stuff like magikarp that cannot evolve xD
    4. Lemme nickname
    5. No trading...
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 22nd September 2012 at 7:16 AM.

ASB Squad

Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast