Page 84 of 111 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2773

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

No unevolving Magikarp? You read my post.

Anyway, take a Growlithe. It must learn Dig and Iron Tail and never forget them.
    In order to evolve, it must solo Erika, and all the trainers in Pokémon Tower (except your Rival).
    Finally, it must solo Lorelei's Lapras, Jynx, and Slowbro to continue.
    It must be Male.

Current Team
    -Growlithe-Arcanine -> Arcane: Anyway, take a Growlithe. It must learn Dig and Iron Tail and never forget them.
    In order to evolve, it must solo Erika, and all the trainers in Pokémon Tower (except your Rival).
    It must be Male.
    - Doduo: Restriction needed
    - Squirtle: Restriction needed
    -
    -
    -

Alright since I want to do this urgently, you can give me one Pokemon + one restriction OR two Pokemon OR two restrictions

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Oceanic, for the Squirtle, it's restrictions must be that it needs to solo your Rival at the road to the Pokémon League to evolve, it must evolve after this battle, because otherwise, it can't evolve.
    To evolve into Blastoise, it must beat all the fake items in the Power Plant, you are not allowed to catch Zapdos at that point.
    Finally, it must beat your Rival's three elemental Pokémon (Grass, Water, Fire) in the Champion battle.

Lanturn:

Take a Grimer. It must solo Blaine to evolve.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Looking for a LG scramble challenge.

I do have some rules:
    -No nicknames. I absolutly hate it.
    -Fully evolved pokemon.
    -Can't trade with GBA games.
    -I haven't used squartle in ages so I really want to use that one. You can still give it restrictions.

And please go easy on me. First time in a while. And with that I mean Don't go to crazy on the restrictions. I like it a bit harder but I don't like it imposible.:P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

7 tyranitars take a Clefairy that must defeat 2 fully evolve pokemon who evolve by a Moon Stone (so either a Clefable, Wigglytuff, Nidoking or Nidoqueen) to evolve.

7 Tyranitars, you mean like unevolving Magikarp?

anyway, take... a Bulbasaur! Errrr.... Squirtle! It must solo Lt. Surge and Erika to evolve into Wartortle.
    It must use Bite to solo Sabrina and Koga to evolve into Blastoise.
    It must finally, lose the beginning battle against your Rival.

Current Team
    - Growlithe-Arcanine -> Arcane: Anyway, take a Growlithe. It must learn Dig and Iron Tail and never forget them.
    It must be Male.
    - Squirtle-Wartortle-Blastoise -> Turt: Oceanic, for the Squirtle, it's restrictions must be that it needs to solo your Rival at the road to the Pokémon League to evolve, it must evolve after this battle, because otherwise, it can't evolve.
    To evolve into Blastoise, it must beat all the fake items in the Power Plant, you are not allowed to catch Zapdos at that point.
    Finally, it must beat your Rival's three elemental Pokémon (Grass, Water, Fire) in the Champion battle.
    - Grimer-Muk ->Jello: Lanturn:Take a Grimer. It must solo Blaine to evolve.
    -
    -

Alright since I want to do this urgently, you can give me one Pokemon + one restriction OR two Pokemon OR two restrictions
    Same still applies 2 more mon and 1 more restrictions and I'm good~ please give two mon or 1 mon 1 restriction

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    7 tyranitars take a Clefairy that must defeat 2 fully evolve pokemon who evolve by a Moon Stone (so either a Clefable, Wigglytuff, Nidoking or Nidoqueen) to evolve.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    7 Tyranitars, you mean like unevolving Magikarp?

anyway, take... a Bulbasaur! Errrr.... Squirtle! It must solo Lt. Surge and Erika to evolve into Wartortle.
    It must use Bite to solo Sabrina and Koga to evolve into Blastoise.
    It must finally, lose the beginning battle against your Rival.

I said easy :C :'( Please :x Also I really don't like normal types, unless they are part flying. That reminds me I forgot to add I also need a flyer. :P

I know I am a bit annoying so sorry in advance .
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 22nd September 2012 at 1:35 PM.

... If that's not easy then...
    scrap the Solo's it just needs to beat their signature (strongest) Pokémon to evolve.
    The beginning Rival battle still stands though.

... If that's not easy then...
    scrap the Solo's it just needs to beat their signature (strongest) Pokémon to evolve.
    The beginning Rival battle still stands though.
    Oh idm the killing part. but it takes too long. I usualy have my starter at 36 arround celadon :P. and usualy only 5 levels higher at Sabrina. It is too far into the game for me that is the thing. Again sorry for being annoying about it. :P

... Ok then, your Squirtle must solo Misty to evolve into Wartortle, and it needs to solo Lt. Surge to evolve into Blastoise.
    Beginning Rival thing stays.

Lanturn, if you need another, take the Eevee. You can evolve it into anything you like, but not until you after you beat Gary/Blue outside Victory Road after the 8th badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Lanturn, if you need another, take the Eevee. You can evolve it into anything you like, but not until you after you beat Gary/Blue outside Victory Road after the 8th badge.
    That's a bit too late. Can you make it earlier or something?

ASB Squad

... Ok then, your Squirtle must solo Misty to evolve into Wartortle, and it needs to solo Lt. Surge to evolve into Blastoise.
    Beginning Rival thing stays.
    Alright thanks!

Team:
    -squirtle (lose first battle, solo misty and Lt surge.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Don't make it too repative, some move restriction could be fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by rules
    I do have some rules:
    -Fully evolved pokemon.
    -I haven't used squartle in ages so I really want to use that one. You can still give it restrictions

I thought I should post this on this page as well for more convenience and so I will hopefully get more pokemon quicker.

Hello everyone!

I'd like to do a Fire Red scramble challenge.
    Here are some requests though :
    I'd like the challenges to be extremely difficult.
    I would like a starter pokemon. (Not Charmander as I will have a Fire type on the team in Flareon
    I will only have 2 fully evolved pokemon.
    1 pokemon with no evolutionary line. (Optional)
    At least 1 pokemon has to be in its basic form.
    If anyone would like to, you can also make challenges or restrictions for events during the game, such as limiting the amount of pokemon on my team for a certain Gym battle or something or to do something in a specific way. I would like if I got some. ~
    Also, if people want to, you can give me new pokemon to use once I get the national pokedex as well. I usually prefer to train more then 6 pokemon anyways.

Rules :
    I'm not accepting nicknames, sorry, I prefer to nickname my pokemon myself.
    I will not be trading, which includes trading for evolutions, such as Alakazam. I will accept pokemon like Abra though, it just means I will only be able to use the middle stage evolution of them, such as Kadabra.
    I'm also going to force myself to catch at least 2 pokemon in each route, just to make sure I definitely have owned 60 different pokemon by the time I reach the Elite Four. If people want to, they can choose some of the pokemon.

Please try to be as creative as you like with the challenges!
    Please try to give me lesser used pokemon too.

Thank you!

Cubone - must first solo 50 cutesy pokemon before battling Lt. Surge (you can hold him off all the way to gym seven), and must solo Erika and all trainers on cycling road to evolve. After evolving, it must solo Giovanni in Silph co. And must also solo your Rival's starter in the battle before Victory Road. Finally, if you're willing to do the Sevii Islands subquest, it must be the only one in your team when going there, and using it, it must capture the Hypno harrasing Lostelle. The reason why Marowak needs to solo Giovanni is because she (forgot about this, Cubone must be female) is angry at Team Rocket for killing her mother. (I myself am going to make a challenge limit of 3 for fighting Erika or if it faints 3 times while on Cycling Road, it won't evolve. But I will still use it and do the other stuff with it.)

Pidgey - It must be in the first spot in your party at all times when you're not doing the restrictions for Cubone, and every time it faints, you must reset your game and continue from where you last saved. If you want to evolve it into Pidgeotto, it must first solo all trainers in the 3rd Gym (except the leader). Also, it may never evolve into Pidgeot, and it may never use any damage-dealing Normal or Flying-type moves in battle.

Eevee - Eevee that evolves to Flareon. It must defeat your rival's Fire pokemon while being burned. (You can get Eevee burned in another battle then fight your rival)

Chansey - By the time you get to Cinnabar Island, its entire moveset must be attacking moves only, and it can never again learn or be taught non-attacking moves.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Story based restrictions:
    You must go to Cinnabar before beating Lt. Surge through Pallet Town, and then go through Seafoam and capture Articuno, while finally heading to Fuschia again, this must all be done before beating Blaine. After beating Blaine, you must go to Lt. Surge and beat him.
    Also, with your capture restriction, in Mt. Moon, you must capture Clefairy and Paras, and you may only capture more pokémon there after beating Lt. Surge.
    Last edited by BenXxX; 23rd September 2012 at 10:46 AM.

7 tyranitars, take a Vulpix. You must catch it on Route 7 before entering Celadon City. It must solo four trainers on Cycle Road before evolving, and it must keep Imprison in its moveset until you beat the E4.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    That's a bit too late. Can you make it earlier or something?
    Well that's the challenge.

All right, I'll change it.

You can only evolve it into Jolteon. It can never learn or be taught any electric type moves.

Quote Originally Posted by BenXxX View Post
    I thought I should post this on this page as well for more convenience and so I will hopefully get more pokemon quicker.

Hello everyone!

I'd like to do a Fire Red scramble challenge.
    Here are some requests though :
    I'd like the challenges to be extremely difficult.
    I would like a starter pokemon. (Not Charmander as I will have a Fire type on the team in Flareon
    I will only have 2 fully evolved pokemon.
    1 pokemon with no evolutionary line. (Optional)
    At least 1 pokemon has to be in its basic form.
    If anyone would like to, you can also make challenges or restrictions for events during the game, such as limiting the amount of pokemon on my team for a certain Gym battle or something or to do something in a specific way. I would like if I got some. ~
    Also, if people want to, you can give me new pokemon to use once I get the national pokedex as well. I usually prefer to train more then 6 pokemon anyways.

Rules :
    I'm not accepting nicknames, sorry, I prefer to nickname my pokemon myself.
    I will not be trading, which includes trading for evolutions, such as Alakazam. I will accept pokemon like Abra though, it just means I will only be able to use the middle stage evolution of them, such as Kadabra.
    I'm also going to force myself to catch at least 2 pokemon in each route, just to make sure I definitely have owned 60 different pokemon by the time I reach the Elite Four. If people want to, they can choose some of the pokemon.

Please try to be as creative as you like with the challenges!
    Please try to give me lesser used pokemon too.

Thank you!

Cubone - must first solo 50 cutesy pokemon before battling Lt. Surge (you can hold him off all the way to gym seven), and must solo Erika and all trainers on cycling road to evolve. After evolving, it must solo Giovanni in Silph co. And must also solo your Rival's starter in the battle before Victory Road. Finally, if you're willing to do the Sevii Islands subquest, it must be the only one in your team when going there, and using it, it must capture the Hypno harrasing Lostelle. The reason why Marowak needs to solo Giovanni is because she (forgot about this, Cubone must be female) is angry at Team Rocket for killing her mother. (I myself am going to make a challenge limit of 3 for fighting Erika or if it faints 3 times while on Cycling Road, it won't evolve. But I will still use it and do the other stuff with it.)

Pidgey - It must be in the first spot in your party at all times when you're not doing the restrictions for Cubone, and every time it faints, you must reset your game and continue from where you last saved. If you want to evolve it into Pidgeotto, it must first solo all trainers in the 3rd Gym (except the leader). Also, it may never evolve into Pidgeot, and it may never use any damage-dealing Normal or Flying-type moves in battle.

Eevee - Eevee that evolves to Flareon. It must defeat your rival's Fire pokemon while being burned. (You can get Eevee burned in another battle then fight your rival)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Story based restrictions:
    You must go to Cinnabar before beating Lt. Surge through Pallet Town, and then go through Seafoam and capture Articuno, while finally heading to Fuschia again, this must all be done before beating Blaine. After beating Blaine, you must go to Lt. Surge and beat him.
    Also, with your capture restriction, in Mt. Moon, you must capture Clefairy and Paras, and you may only capture more pokémon there after beating Lt. Surge.
    Here's one: Catch a Chansey (challenging already!). By the time you get to Cinnabar Island, its entire moveset must be attacking moves only, and it can never again learn or be taught non-attacking moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    7 tyranitars, take a Vulpix. You must catch it on Route 7 before entering Celadon City. It must solo four trainers on Cycle Road before evolving, and it must keep Imprison in its moveset until you beat the E4.

Sounds interesting.

Team:
    -Squirtle (lose first battle, solo misty and Lt surge.
    -Vulpix (needs to solo 4 cycling road trainers to evolve) (needs to keep imprison)
    -
    -
    -
    -

Don't make it too repative, some move restriction could be fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by rules
    I do have some rules:
    -Fully evolved pokemon.
    -I haven't used squartle in ages so I really want to use that one. You can still give it restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Current Team
    - Growlithe-Arcanine -> Arcane: Anyway, take a Growlithe. It must learn Dig and Iron Tail and never forget them.
    It must be Male.
    - Squirtle-Wartortle-Blastoise -> Turt: Oceanic, for the Squirtle, it's restrictions must be that it needs to solo your Rival at the road to the Pokémon League to evolve, it must evolve after this battle, because otherwise, it can't evolve.
    - Eevee-Jolteon -> Volty: Can only evolve after defeating Blue at Route outside Victory Road post 8th gym
    -

Same still applies 2 more mon and 1 more restrictions and I'm good~ please give two mon or 1 mon 1 restriction
    Updated. ONE more mon and Resriction guys!

Next guy please give me a restriction for doudo as well...

ASB Squad

7 tyranitars:

Take a Voltorb.

Before you can evolve it, you must give it two of each vitamin (HP up, Protein, Iron, Calcium, Carbos, Zinc).

Per request, I'll give Oceanic the final two pokemon.
    For your Doduo, it must beat ten pokemon that are faster than it, and ten pokemon that can use fly, to prove it is just as good as them to evolve. It must must Solo Giovanni as a Gym Leader to continue, you have three tries, otherwise it needs to solo the first three trainers in Victory Road.

As your final pokemon, take a Venonat. In order to evolve, it must solo Koga, it must learn and keep Psychic and Poison Powder at all times. It must finqlly solo Agatha's Gengar, if it doesn't do this on it's first try, it needs to solo one of Lance's Dragonair.

Have fun with your team! I'll continue mine when you beat your Rival in the route before victory road (the optional one at the start of the game).

Current Team
    It must be Male.
    - Doduo-Dodeio ->Dody: For your Doduo, it must beat ten pokemon that are faster than it, and ten pokemon that can use fly, to prove it is just as good as them to evolve. It must must Solo Giovanni as a Gym Leader to continue, you have three tries, otherwise it needs to solo the first three trainers in Victory Road.
    - Eevee-Jolteon -> Volty: Can only evolve after defeating Blue at Route outside Victory Road post 8th gym
    - Venonat-Venemoth -> Buzz: As your final pokemon, take a Venonat. In order to evolve, it must solo Koga, it must learn and keep Psychic and Poison Powder at all times. It must finqlly solo Agatha's Gengar, if it doesn't do this on it's first try, it needs to solo one of Lance's Dragonair.

Just realized Venemoth repeats types. Heck, I'll just go with it anyways.

Update soon

ASB Squad

I've just beaten Brock! and I got the Boulder Badge!

Team:
    Saury the Ivysaur (Male, Temporary)
    Overgrow
    Bold
    Level 16
    Moves:
    Poison Powder
    Sleep Powder
    Leech Seed
    Vine Whip

Beeker the Pidgey (Female)
    Keen Eye
    Brave
    Level 14
    Moves:
    Tackle
    Sand Attack
    Gust
    Quick Attack
    Restrictions:
    dirkac, have yourself a merry little Pidgey. It can evolve to Pidgeotto when you've used both a Burn Heal and an Ice Heal on it. It can evolve to a Pidgeot when it has beaten any 5 different pokemon belonging to Gary/Blue (not all in the same battle, but beating the same pokemon twice doesn't count). Name it Beeker. CHARMANDER AND PIDGEY ARE BEATEN, THREE MORE.

Tweel the Beedrill (Female, Temporary)
    Shed Skin
    Quirky
    Level 13
    Moves:
    Poison Sting
    String Shot
    Harden
    Fury Attack

Zuko the Zubat (Male, Temporary)
    Inner Focus
    Impish
    Level 9
    Moves:
    Leech Life
    Astonish

Badges: Boulder
    Restrictions Finished: None

EDIT: Rank Up! Well, we beat Morty, and the PMD is announced to be out in Winter, so we a little more time... Why is it always so Foggy here? It's like I remember something...
    Last edited by dirkac; 24th September 2012 at 3:21 AM.

Since I'm doing a competition with dirkac, I'm going pretty fast... Here's my Fore Red scramble challenge.

August 23-24
    Plotline
    - Recieved Squirtle (Turt)
    - First Battle against Green @ Lab <Won>
    - Recieved Pokedex
    - Second Battle against Green @ Pre-Victory Road <Won>
    - Explorer Viridan Forest. Turt got poisoned... And I... You know da story :3
    - Retake Viridan Forest
    - Reach Pewter City, Defeat Brock easily
    - Turt evolves into a Wartortle
    - Clears Mt. Moon, Paras added (temporary)
    - Reached Cerulean City, beat Misty with Turt alone
    - 3rd battle Bumped into Green <Lost>
    - Retry with a tactic in mind <Won>
    - Save...

Will take on the bridge and Lt. Surge (maybeh) tomorrow.

Current Tram

Turt Lv 26
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Lax
    - Water Gun
    - Rapid Spin
    - Bite
    - Withdraw
    Requirements
    (X) Solo Blue at Pre Victory Road to evolve
    () Beat all the fake items at the Power Plant to evolve
    () Solo the Greens three elemental Pokemon during champion battle

PARAS Lv 10 Temprorary
    Ability: Effect Spore
    Nature: Gentle
    -Scratch
    -Stun Spore
    - (none)
    - (none)

And yeah I realized I did my Squirtle wrongly. Ah well, I'm not gonna restart just for that...v :/ poor inpretation skill... Silly me

ASB Squad

Page 84 of 111 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast