Page 85 of 111 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    7 tyranitars:

Take a Voltorb.

Before you can evolve it, you must give it two of each vitamin (HP up, Protein, Iron, Calcium, Carbos, Zinc).

I'll add it but are you sure Zinc's are available in FR/LG?

Team:
    -Squirtle (lose first battle, solo misty and Lt surge.
    -Vulpix (needs to solo 4 cycling road trainers to evolve) (needs to keep imprison)
    -Voltorb (needs 2 of each vitamin
    -
    -
    -

Don't make it too repative, some move restriction could be fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by rules
    I do have some rules:
    -No nicknames. I absolutly hate it.
    -Fully evolved pokemon.
    -Can't trade with GBA games.
    -I haven't used squartle in ages so I really want to use that one. You can still give it restrictions
    My DS lite is on the verge of dieing so you can give me pokemons but idk if I can start right away.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 25th September 2012 at 4:49 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

What happened:
    • I caught Sandthrash
    • I beat Gary
    • I beat Misty
    • Caught Kazza
    • And got everyone to Level 25
    • Beeker Evolved
    • I beat Lt. Surge
    • Caught BOOMerang
    • I went to Lavender Town and beat Gary...
    • I tried to get through Pokémon Tower, but the Ghosts kept me from getting to the summit.

Team:
    Saury the Ivysaur (Male, Temporary)
    Overgrow
    Bold
    Level 28
    Moves:
    Poison Powder
    Sleep Powder
    Leech Seed
    Razor Leaf

Beeker the Pidgeotto (Female)
    Keen Eye
    Brave
    Level 33
    Moves:
    Tackle
    Wing Attack
    Gust
    Quick Attack
    Restrictions:
    dirkac, have yourself a merry little Pidgey. It can evolve to Pidgeotto when you've used both a Burn Heal and an Ice Heal on it. It can evolve to a Pidgeot when it has beaten any 5 different pokemon belonging to Gary/Blue (not all in the same battle, but beating the same pokemon twice doesn't count). Name it Beeker. FINISHED!!!

Sandthrash the Sandshrew (Male)
    Sand Veil
    Naughty
    Level 40 YES YOU READ RIGHT, LEVEL 40! IT WAS BECAUSE OTHERWISE, IT COULDN'T SURVIVE A WATER PULSE FROM THAT PSYCHIC PURPLE STARFISH OF DOOM!!! And even now, Starmie outspeeds Sandthrash and brings it down to ten HP...
    Moves:
    Fury Swipes
    Swift
    Slash
    Poison Sting
    Restrictions: Sandshrew must solo five Gym Leaders of my choice before evolving (Misty, Erika, Lt. Surge, Sabrina and Koga). Name it Sandthrash.

Kazza the Abra (Male)
    Inner Focus
    Gentle
    Level 30
    Moves:
    Teleport
    Restrictions: dirkac, take an Abra, it must know Teleport at all times. (It's not that bad, you don't have to buy Escape Ropes ) It must also be taught Shock Wave at some stage, it doesn't have to keep it throughout the game, but it needs to know it at some point. To evolve it must solo the Team Rocket Grunts in Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town and must be at least level 34. You have 2 chances to do this. If you don't, it can't evolve unless it beats your Rivals Abra as an Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam, meaning it has to beat each of its evolutionary lines at least once. It doesn't have to solo the Alakazam, but it has to at least take down 50% of its HP. Name it, Kazza. :3
    SHOCK WAVE TAUGHT.

BOOMerand the Voltorb (Genderless)
    Static
    Impish
    Level 26
    Moves:
    Charge
    Tackle
    Screech
    SonicBoom
    Restrictions:Get yourself a Voltorb. In order to evolve, it must carry out the Charge x5 times and spark combo against 3 TR grunts. When evolved, it must get rollout to 240 BP (consecutively 4 times) and must keep light screen and thunder wave from the sliph.co girl. Name it BOOMerang.
    I GOT RID OF THE ELECTRODE DEFEATING PART, AS THE ONLY WILD ELECTRODE APPEAR IN CERULEAN CAVE, AND I DON'T THINK ANY TRAINER HAS ONE, IF ONE DOES, I'LL ADD IT ON AGAIN.

Badges: Boulder
    Restrictions Finished: Beeker: Pidgey>Pidgeotto[>Pidgeot

I think I'll continue tommorrow.
    Last edited by dirkac; 25th September 2012 at 10:58 AM.

I'll give you one then
    @BenxXx
    Get yourself a little Horsea. Since you aren't trading this will not be counted as a FE mon. In order to evolve, the Foe must miss Horsea 5 times in a row. It also must solo the entire Celadon City gym in order to evolve. It must ALWAYS keep Surf frm HM and Ice Beam from TM. When it is a Seadra, you must solo at least 3 of Lance's pokemon and your rivals water type during the fight for Champion.

And yes, it is possible to get a Super Rod Pre-Cerulean.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

BenXxX, if you'll take another one for me, take a Paras.
    It must solo all the Nugget Bridge people, and all the trainers on the SS Anne to evolve. After evolving, it needs to withstand the Ember attack of a Growlithe, Parasect may only be 20 levels higher than the Growlithe.
    Finally, it must be the one to solo the Marowak ghost.

Enjoy!

Oh. And for another story restriction, between Lavender and Fuschia, only Horsea, Eevee and Paras (or their evolved forms) may be in your teams.
    Last edited by dirkac; 25th September 2012 at 1:59 PM.

I thought I should post this on this page as well for more convenience and so I will hopefully get more pokemon quicker.

Hello everyone!

I'd like to do a Fire Red scramble challenge.
    Here are some requests though :
    I'd like the challenges to be extremely difficult.
    I would like a starter pokemon. (Not Charmander as I will have a Fire type on the team in Flareon
    I will only have 2 fully evolved pokemon.
    1 pokemon with no evolutionary line. (Optional)
    At least 1 pokemon has to be in its basic form.
    If anyone would like to, you can also make challenges or restrictions for events during the game, such as limiting the amount of pokemon on my team for a certain Gym battle or something or to do something in a specific way. I would like if I got some. ~
    Also, if people want to, you can give me new pokemon to use once I get the national pokedex as well. I usually prefer to train more then 6 pokemon anyways.

Rules :
    I'm not accepting nicknames, sorry, I prefer to nickname my pokemon myself.
    I will not be trading, which includes trading for evolutions, such as Alakazam. I will accept pokemon like Abra though, it just means I will only be able to use the middle stage evolution of them, such as Kadabra.
    I'm also going to force myself to catch at least 2 pokemon in each route, just to make sure I definitely have owned 60 different pokemon by the time I reach the Elite Four. If people want to, they can choose some of the pokemon.

Please try to be as creative as you like with the challenges!
    Please try to give me lesser used pokemon too.

Thank you!

Cubone - must first solo 50 cutesy pokemon before battling Lt. Surge (you can hold him off all the way to gym seven), and must solo Erika and all trainers on cycling road to evolve. After evolving, it must solo Giovanni in Silph co. And must also solo your Rival's starter in the battle before Victory Road. Finally, if you're willing to do the Sevii Islands subquest, it must be the only one in your team when going there, and using it, it must capture the Hypno harrasing Lostelle. The reason why Marowak needs to solo Giovanni is because she (forgot about this, Cubone must be female) is angry at Team Rocket for killing her mother. (I myself am going to make a challenge limit of 3 for fighting Erika or if it faints 3 times while on Cycling Road, it won't evolve. But I will still use it and do the other stuff with it.)

Pidgey - It must be in the first spot in your party at all times when you're not doing the restrictions for Cubone, and every time it faints, you must reset your game and continue from where you last saved. If you want to evolve it into Pidgeotto, it must first solo all trainers in the 3rd Gym (except the leader). Also, it may never evolve into Pidgeot, and it may never use any damage-dealing Normal or Flying-type moves in battle.

Eevee - Eevee that evolves to Flareon. It must defeat your rival's Fire pokemon while being burned. (You can get Eevee burned in another battle then fight your rival)

Chansey - By the time you get to Cinnabar Island, its entire moveset must be attacking moves only, and it can never again learn or be taught non-attacking moves.

Horsea - Get yourself a little Horsea. Since you aren't trading this will not be counted as a FE mon. In order to evolve, the Foe must miss Horsea 5 times in a row. It also must solo the entire Celadon City gym in order to evolve. It must ALWAYS keep Surf frm HM and Ice Beam from TM. When it is a Seadra, you must solo at least 3 of Lance's pokemon and your rivals water type during the fight for Champion.

Paras - It must solo all the Nugget Bridge people, and all the trainers on the SS Anne to evolve. After evolving, it needs to withstand the Ember attack of a Growlithe, Parasect may only be 20 levels higher than the Growlithe.
    Finally, it must be the one to solo the Marowak ghost.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Story based restrictions:
    You must go to Cinnabar before beating Lt. Surge through Pallet Town, and then go through Seafoam and capture Articuno, while finally heading to Fuschia again, this must all be done before beating Blaine. After beating Blaine, you must go to Lt. Surge and beat him.
    Also, with your capture restriction, in Mt. Moon, you must capture Clefairy and Paras, and you may only capture more pokémon there after beating Lt. Surge.
    Oh. And for another story restriction, between Lavender and Fuschia, only Horsea, Eevee and Paras (or their evolved forms) may be in your teams.

I'll be starting the game now, I'll still let people give me story-based restrictions, or which pokemon to capture on routes, or even if people want, you can give me more pokemon, I enjoy using more then 6 pokemon. Also, if people want to they can give me pokemon for the Sevii Islands, I usually like to use newer pokemon once I get the national dex. Also, I'm going to use Bulbasaur throughout the game, but I won't be using it in Gyms, Rival battles, Boss battles or important story line battles, I will also not use it as much as the pokemon given to me.
    Last edited by BenXxX; 26th September 2012 at 2:23 PM.

Team:
    -Squirtle (lose first battle, solo misty and Lt surge.
    -Vulpix (needs to solo 4 cycling road trainers to evolve) (needs to keep imprison)
    -Voltorb (needs 2 of each vitamin
    -
    -
    -

Don't make it too repative, some move restriction could be fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by rules
    I do have some rules:
    -No nicknames. I absolutly hate it.
    -Fully evolved pokemon.
    -Can't trade with GBA games.
    -I haven't used squartle in ages so I really want to use that one. You can still give it restrictions
    My DS lite is on the verge of dieing so you can give me pokemons but idk if I can start right away.

Need more pokiemans

7 Tyranitars take a Clefairy. It must know and keep forever metronome. It must use Metronome in all gym leader battles it is in. You must evolve it inside the Rock tunnel. And must solo the lavender tower (excluding rival).
    Good luck
    http://trainerproblems.tumblr.com/

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Friend Code: 4356 1590 7493 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here's my current progress for those who cared... ;( which I think is only dirkac... I'll speak for him. He said he did nothing on his game today... So yeah :P

SAVED: Route 8, West of Lavender Town

Accomplished in these two days:
    - Nugget Bridge cleared. Visited Bill and got ticket.
    - S.N.Anne - cleared with cut
    - Caught Diglett (temporary)
    - Defeated Lt.Surge
    - Headed back to Cerulean City to get bicycle
    - Went inside Rock Tunnel (cleared)
    - Reached Lavender Town
    - Hit Route 8 and went to the underpass to Route 7
    - Arcane is caught!
    - Reached Celadon City
    - Dody is caught!
    - Cleared some trainers in the gym (Arcane training)
    - Unlocked Saffron City
    - Went back to Lavender Town
    - Cleared Blue in Pokemon Tower. Also cleared First Level only.
    - Heading back to Celadon City.

Current Team now:
    Turt Lv 40
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Lax
    - Water Gun
    - Rapid Spin
    - Bite
    - Withdraw
    Requirements
    (X) Solo Blue at Pre Victory Road to evolve
    ( ) Beat all the fake items at the Power Plant to evolve
    ( ) Solo the Greens three elemental Pokemon during champion battle

PARAS Lv 10 Temprorary
    Ability: Effect Spore
    Nature: Gentle
    -Scratch
    -Stun Spore
    -Cut
    -Flash

DIGLETT Lv 25 Temporary
    Ability: Arena Trap
    Nature: Sassy

-Scratch
    -Growl
    -Magnitude
    -Dig

Arcane Lv 22
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Lax

-Bite
    -Roar
    -Ember
    -Dig
    (X)( ) It must learn and keep DIG and IRON TAIL
    ( ) Solo Erika and all the trainers bar Green in the Pokemon Tower
    ( ) Solo Lorelei's Lapras, Slowbro and Jynx.
    (X) Must be Male.

Dody Lv 21
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Relaxed

-Peck
    -Fly
    -Tri Attack
    -Fury Attack
    ( )(2/10) Defeat ten Pokemon that can learn FLY, ten Pokemon that is faster to evolve
    ( ) Solo Giovanni (3 tries).
    ( ) Solo the first three trainers in Victory Road [ if applicable ]

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by aloquesada View Post
    7 Tyranitars take a Clefairy. It must know and keep forever metronome. It must use Metronome in all gym leader battles it is in. You must evolve it inside the Rock tunnel. And must solo the lavender tower (excluding rival).
    Good luck
    I already refused that from someone else :P. Sorry xD

So, this is my first update and I'm just going to list the things that happened and I'll say some comments on them and I'll write out the team. I also nickname every pokemon I catch, even if I'm not going to use them.
    -Chose Bulbasaur as my starter and named him Saur. I just managed to beat the Rival's Charmander with a lucky crit.
    - After obtaining the pokedex, I instantly went and caught a Pidgey and a Rattata. Pidgey was a Male and I named it Mirrorwing, the Rattata was a Female so I named it Kate.
    - I trained up Saur and Mirrorwing to level 9 each and then beat my Rival again on Route 22. I also caught a Male Mankey who I named Rush and a Female Spearow and named it Air Hacker.
    - Route 2 I caught a Female Weedle and named it Driller and a Female Caterpie named Hope, I will probably use the Caterpie temporarily as well.
    - In Viridian Forest I caught a Female Pikachu and named it Chuchu which I might use for a little while, mainly as a back up pokemon in case I struggle with anything and I caught a Kakuna and named it Cococoon.
    - Before I went to Pewter City I trained up my Mirrorwing and Chuchu until level 15, Hope until level 13 and Saur until level 14. I did say I would only use the 6 pokemon that were given to me and nothing else, which meant I could only use Pidgey, but I thought it would be ok if I used Chuchu and Saur just to use Growl on the Geodude and Onix. It did take me 4 attempts to finally beat Brock, but I did it eventually! Although I did have to spend the rest of my money on Potions since I spent so much on pokeballs. >.<
    - On Route 3, I caught a Female Jigglypuff and named it Lavender and a Nidoran-F and named it Nidory. I have been training up Lavender just to help out with catching pokemon with Sing.
    - In Mt. Moon, due to my story based restriction, I caught a Female Paras and named it Parapee and I caught a Male Clefairy and named it Fabled. Thankfully I finally got TM Thief and thought it to Pidgey so now I can't use any Normal or Flying type damaging moves with it which is part of the restriction. Also, I did manage to beat every trainer so I did get a lot more money for pokeballs I also decided to take the Helix Fossil.
    - On Route 4, I caught a Female Ekans and named it Slither. I also thought Lavender Mega Punch by tutor.
    - In Cerulean, I decided I'd try to take on the Gym before the Rival battle, so I trained up my Mirrorwing to level 22 and Parapee to level 20 since they were the only pokemon I could use for the Gym at the time. Unfortunately, Mirrorwing fainted against Misty's Staryu due to a crit and then it hurt itself in confusion Luckily I saved before I challenged Misty so I didn't have to redo anything.
    - After beating the Gym, I went to Route 24 and took on my Rival with Mirrorwing and Parapee pretty easily, I thought it would be more challenging. Due to the restriction, I had to put Parapee at the front of my party instead of Mirrorwing since I had to solo all the Nugget Bridge trainers with Parapee, which took me 2 attempts. I didn't realize how annoying it would be. >.< After beating the trainers and the Rocket Grunt, I went straight to the tall Grass and caught a Male Abra and named it Psynosis and a Male Oddish and named it Benny. :3
    - I didn't bother catch anything on Route 25 because I already own all the pokemon I could possibly catch at the time.
    - On Route 5 I caught a Male Meowth and named in Klass. After catching Klass, I decided to spend the next 5 hours trying to get TM Hidden Power with Pick Up. Luckily I finally got it and thought it to Mirrorwing and it actually has Hidden Power Ground, so I'm very very happy about this! It'll make the Gym Trainers in the 3rd Gym much easier to deal with.
    - Instead of catching anything on Route 6, I went straight to Vermillion and got the Old Rod and then caught a Magikarp on Route 6 and named it Kakakarp.
    - In Vermillion, I decided to trade my Spearow, Air Hacker, for a Farfetch'd. :3
    That's as far as I've gotten so far. ~ Here's the pokemon I have in my party at the moment. :3

Mirrorwing the Pidgey, level 28.
    Naughty Nature.
    - Thief
    - Hidden Power
    - Sand-Attack
    - Whirlwind

Parapee the Paras, level 25
    Sassy Nature.
    - Spore
    - Dig
    - Leech Life
    - Scratch

Hope the Butterfree, level 21
    Relaxed Nature
    - Sleep Powder
    - Poisonpowder
    - Stun Spore
    - Confusion

Saur the Bulbasaur, level 25
    Hasty Nature
    - Razor Leaf
    - Sweet Scent
    - Leech Seed
    - Secret Power

Klass the Meowth, level 16
    Brave Nature
    - Bite
    - Growl
    - Scratch

Psynosis the Abra, level 14
    Quiet Nature
    - Teleport
    (I mostly only use it to use Teleport to get to a Pokemon Centre.)

I do sometimes switch out between Lavender and Chuchu still instead of Klass or Psynosis, so here's Lavender and Chuchu
    Lavender the Jigglypuff, level 20
    Sassy Nature
    - Sing
    - Mega Punch
    - Disable
    - Water Pulse
    ~ I might consider evolving and using Lavender during the Sevii Islands and for the Re-matches against the Elite 4. I did get the few Moon Stones in Mt. Moon.

Chuchu the Pikachu, level 19
    Rash Nature
    - Thundershock
    - Growl
    - Thunder Wave
    - Quick Attack

Sorry for such a long post. :v I'll probably update more often to prevent more long posts like this. ~

What happened:

• I caught Syxtails
    • I beat Erika
    • I evolved Beeker
    • I evolved BOOMerang
    • I evolved Kazza
    • Even though this is unnotable, I caught a Cubone named Bonely...

Team:
    Saury the Ivysaur (Male, Temporary)
    Overgrow
    Bold
    Level 30
    Moves:
    Poison Powder
    Sleep Powder
    Leech Seed
    Razor Leaf

Beeker the Pidgeot (Female)
    Keen Eye
    Brave
    Level 36
    Moves:
    Feather Dance
    Wing Attack
    Gust
    Quick Attack

Restrictions:
    dirkac, have yourself a merry little Pidgey. It can evolve to Pidgeotto when you've used both a Burn Heal and an Ice Heal on it. It can evolve to a Pidgeot when it has beaten any 5 different pokemon belonging to Gary/Blue (not all in the same battle, but beating the same pokemon twice doesn't count). Name it Beeker. FINISHED!!!

Sandthrash the Sandshrew (Male)
    Sand Veil
    Naughty
    Level 40
    Moves:
    Brick Break
    Dig
    Slash
    Poison Sting

Restrictions: Sandshrew must solo five Gym Leaders of my choice before evolving (Misty X, Lt. Surge X, Sabrina, Koga and Blaine). Name it Sandthrash.

Kazza the Kadabra (Male)
    Inner Focus
    Gentle
    Level 35
    Moves:
    Teleport
    Shock Wave

Restrictions: dirkac, take an Abra, it must know Teleport at all times. (It's not that bad, you don't have to buy Escape Ropes ) It must also be taught Shock Wave at some stage, it doesn't have to keep it throughout the game, but it needs to know it at some point. To evolve it must solo the Team Rocket Grunts in Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town and must be at least level 34. You have 2 chances to do this. If you don't, it can't evolve unless it beats your Rivals Abra as an Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam, meaning it has to beat each of its evolutionary lines at least once. It doesn't have to solo the Alakazam, but it has to at least take down 50% of its HP. Name it, Kazza. :3
    FINISHED!!!

BOOMerang the Electrode (Genderless)
    Static
    Impish
    Level 31
    Moves:
    Charge
    Tackle
    Screech
    SonicBoom

Restrictions:Get yourself a Voltorb. In order to evolve, it must carry out the Charge x5 times and spark combo against 3 TR grunts. When evolved, it must get rollout to 240 BP (consecutively 4 times) and must keep light screen and thunder wave from the sliph.co girl. Name it BOOMerang.
    I GOT RID OF THE ELECTRODE DEFEATING PART, AS THE ONLY WILD ELECTRODE APPEAR IN CERULEAN CAVE, AND I DON'T THINK ANY TRAINER HAS ONE, IF ONE DOES, I'LL ADD IT ON AGAIN.
    EVOLUTION RESTRICTION DONE.

Syxtails the Vulpix (Female)
    Flash Fire
    Careful
    Level 27
    Moves:
    Ember
    Will-O-Wisp
    Confuse Ray
    Quick Attack

Restriction: Take a Vulpix. It must solo 8 trainers from a sea route and withstand a magnitude 7 or more attack at level 25 from a diglett to evolve. It must keep sunny day and solarbeam at all times, as well as solo any 6 Pokemon in the E4.
    I SHALL NAME IT SYXTAILS.
    MAGNITUDE RESISTANCE DONE.

Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder, Rainbow
    Restrictions Finished:
    Beeker: Pidgey>Pidgeotto>Pidgeot Beeker Completed
    Kazza: Abra>Kadabra Kazza Completed

I'll continue tommorrow. (maybe)

Wow, you used both the Burn Heal and Ice Heal on Pidgey? I thought that restriction was going to be really hard. Good job!

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Wow, you used both the Burn Heal and Ice Heal on Pidgey? I thought that restriction was going to be really hard. Good job!
    You never said pidgey had to be burned/frozen before you used them?

You can't use them if Pidgey isn't Burned/Frozen.

You can't use them if Pidgey isn't Burned/Frozen.
    You can but it won't have effect and the item won't disapear. (It is just how you interpretend using :P)

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    You can but it won't have effect and the item won't disapear. (It is just how you interpretend using :P)
    Right, so if that's your interpretation, why are you asking for challenges?

Sorry it took so long to post the second update >.< I've been really busy with work etc. ~
    Update 2:
    - I went to the S.S. Anne and beat all the trainers with Parapee due to my restriction, the man with 2 Growlithe's and the man with a Growlithe and Ponyta was very difficult to beat. I had to save it before battling them in case Parapee fainted in the battles, which it did a few times. :/ I presumed I had to beat my Rival with Parapee as well, which was even harder because he had a Charmeleon and Pidgeotto. I did have to train Parapee up really high against wild pokemon so I could beat them. Then I eventually got Cut and thought it to Kate, the Rattata.
    - After leaving the S.S. Anne, I went to Route 11 and caught a Female Drowzee which I named Psynotic.
    - After Route 11, I went to Diglett's Cave and caught a Male Diglett named Drigger and a Male Dugtrio named Triotop.C
    - Then I went back to Route 24 and caught another Abra, which I didn't bother to nickname because I went straight to Route 2 through Diglett's Cave and traded it for MIMIEN the Mr. Mime.
    - I then went back to Pewter City and obtained the Old Amber in the Museum and I also thought Lavender Seismic Toss by tutor.
    - After all this I decided to go to the Gym in Vermillion and beat all the trainers (Not the Gym Leader) with Mirrorwing and evolved it into Pidgeotto
    - I went to Route 9 then and didn't bother catch anything because I already had all the pokemon there.
    - On Route 10 I caught a Voltorb and named it Electell.
    - In Rock Tunnel, I caught a Male Geodude named Geox, a Female Onix named, Xino, a Female Zubat named, Toxicro and a Male Machop named, Superpower.
    - When I reached Lavender Town, I went into Pokemon Tower and caught my Cubone and it was Female and named it Bonee.
    - I decided to go to Route 12 next and beat the trainers and Parapee evolved while I was training them.
    - On Route 8 I caught a Female Growlithe and named it Majestic and I also managed to have Parapee survive an Ember from one of the wild Growlithe's!
    That's as far as I've gotten for now.
    The team:

Mirrorwing, the Pidgeotto, level 34.
    Naughty Nature.
    - Thief
    - Hidden Power
    - Whirlwind
    - Featherdance

Parapee, the Parasect, level 35.
    Sassy Nature.
    - Spore
    - Dig
    - Slash
    - Leech Life

Bonee, the Cubone, level 24.
    Impish Nature
    - Bone Club
    - Headbutt
    - Growl
    - Focus Energy

Saur, the Bulbasaur, level 28.
    Hasty Nature.
    - Razor Leaf
    - Leech Seed
    - Sweet Scent
    - Secret Power

Lavender, the Jigglypuff, level 29
    Sassy Nature.
    - Sing
    - Mega Punch
    - Seismic Toss
    - Water Pulse

Psynosis, the Kadabra, level 20.
    Quiet Nature.
    - Teleport
    - Confusion
    - Disable

That's all I have in my party at the moment.
    I've stopped using Hope and Chuchu.

Right, so if that's your interpretation, why are you asking for challenges?
    Hush let me be a smart ***. :O Anyway, I don't need anymore pokemons for my Leafgreen challenge I decided to just do a normal run on that one.

Ruby Scramble Challenge Inbound!

- All Pokemon need to fully evolve unless it is a Pokemon that cannot evolve.
    - I don't want to use Sceptile, Exploud, Manectric, Swalot, Sharpedo, or Banette because I just used them in my last playthrough.
    - I'd prefer not to repeat types but it isn't too big a deal if one or two do.

Early thanks to everyone who gives me a Pokemon!
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

@Drummerdude, take a Ralts. It must be male. It must learn Psychic before it can evolve into Kirlia, and no restrictions for the second evolution. It must always know the art of teleportation.

xxx

Drummerdade take an Aron.It must solo Brawly and Winnona to evolve into Lairon.It must evolve into Aggron after soloing all the trainers in Victory Road(Healing is allowed as long as it doesn't faint).
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

@Drummermade

Give yourself a Shroomish. It must have the ability Effect Spore and must be female. In order to evolve, the ability must activate 5 times on a trainer battle. When it evolves into a Breloom, it MUST always keep Mach Punch. In order to continue, it must solo all the gym trainers in Winona's and Tate/Liza's Gym , but does not need to solo the leader. It must solo Phoebe of the E4 as well, and must never faint during the course of E4. If it does, you are not allowed to revive it for the rest of the E4 battle.

Healing items are allowed on Breloom during the E4, but no revive/max revive etc

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    I'm looking for Pokemon on a SoulSilver Scramble!
    Retrictions-
    -Must have a Starter and a Eevee!(Don't care what the Eevee evolves into)No Totodile.Ugh.
    -Ohmygosh please nickname my Pokemon.
    -Can someone please not ask any Poke' from Hoenn or Sinnoh?It's annoying.
    -Must have a Surfer, Flyer is optional
    -All need to fully evolve unless it has no evolutions.
    -Optional is Sentret/Furret.FURRET IS SO CUTE~

So.
    (Starter)-
    (Eevee/???)-
    (Surfer)-
    (______)-
    (______)-
    (______)-
    This thread is for 3rd Gen Scramble - FRLG and RSE

Heres the link for the 4th Gen scramble:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...hread!/page117

Enjoy!

ASB Squad

(Heh, sorry.I deleted it, if that's okay.Thanks for the link!Feel free to add a Poke' on it.)
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 6th October 2012 at 7:57 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Drummerdude, take a Skitty which can evolve after winning 1st place in a Super Rank Cute Contest.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Page 85 of 111 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast