Page 86 of 111 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2766

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

So, I'm sorry to say that my brother saved over my save file on Fire Red and THEN he lost the game. :/
    I'm still waiting to get a new one somewhere so I won't be able to continue the scramble challenge until then. I might not even be able to get another one.

So I got a hold of emerald and am about to finish it so I figured its time for a SCRAMBLE!

Rules
    Be reasonable ie no feebas
    Each pokemon must have some kind of back story.
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

10151993, take a Taillow. As for a backstory... This Taillow has always wanted to be cool, so it must win a Super Rank cool contest two times before evolving.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

10151993 - Get yourself a Whismur. For the longest time it has wanted everyone to hear its little voice, so before it evolves into Exploud it must already have Hyper Voice. It has also wanted to be the most special Pokemon ever, so its other three attacks must be special-based (and since this is 3rd gen, must be special types) before it evolves into Exploud.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

10151993, take a Ralts. This little Ralts has always been a slow developer, and jealous of the other Ralts it lives with. It can only evolve into Kirlia after it gets to lv 26, unlike the others who evolve at lv20. To ensure that it's head doesn't get too big once it evolves, make sure it always knows the Calm Mind ability.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    10151993, take a Taillow. As for a backstory... This Taillow has always wanted to be cool, so it must win a Super Rank cool contest two times before evolving.
    I like this. will be fun. contest are fun

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    10151993 - Get yourself a Whismur. For the longest time it has wanted everyone to hear its little voice, so before it evolves into Exploud it must already have Hyper Voice. It has also wanted to be the most special Pokemon ever, so its other three attacks must be special-based (and since this is 3rd gen, must be special types) before it evolves into Exploud.
    so can it evolve to loudred at anytime? and LV 45 as a whismur or 57 as a loudred? MEAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    10151993, take a Ralts. This little Ralts has always been a slow developer, and jealous of the other Ralts it lives with. It can only evolve into Kirlia after it gets to lv 26, unlike the others who evolve at lv20. To ensure that it's head doesn't get too big once it evolves, make sure it always knows the Calm Mind ability.
    RALTS! i just used this thing! but this is AMAZING!

10151993 Take a Doduo.It has always wanted to fly seeing its friends Taillow and Wingull flying who mock it for not being able to fly.So,It cannot evolve until after having the ability to fly and prove its worth to its friends(i.e.getting the HM Fly and getting the Feather Badge to use it outside of battle).Also when It used to live in Safari Zone before being caught,it used to wake up the Safari Warden.So,It must have the ability Early Bird and must learn and always keep the move Uproar).
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

10151993 - take a Numel, Numel was always bood by his friends for having a small fire and it got to his small brain, as a result numel can't have a fire type move until he evolves.

Credit to iPokemon^

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    10151993 Take a Doduo.It has always wanted to fly seeing its friends Taillow and Wingull flying who mock it for not being able to fly.So,It cannot evolve until after having the ability to fly and prove its worth to its friends(i.e.getting the HM Fly and getting the Feather Badge to use it outside of battle).Also when It used to live in Safari Zone before being caught,it used to wake up the Safari Warden.So,It must have the ability Early Bird and must learn and always keep the move Uproar).
    oh my this will be lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by tomjames1966 View Post
    10151993 - take a Numel, Numel was always bood by his friends for having a small fire and it got to his small brain, as a result numel can't have a fire type move until he evolves.
    oh no mental abuse! We must take care do hme!

I still would like a surfer please!

101... Number sequence take a Spheal! She was always bullied by other Spheal for being scared of water, so she ran away. She eventually ran into Snorunt in the basement of Shoal Cave, and became good friends with them quickly. Because of this, she refuses to harm Snorunt or Glalie in any way. As she wants to prove herself to you and Snorunt, she must beat ten Spheal, and participate in a double battle with Snorunt, as she refuses to evolve otherwise. After she has evolved, she wants to participate in three double battles with Snorunt, and one double battle with Glalie, as she will resist evolution until then. Finally, once she is in the Pokémon League, she notices that Glacia's Sealeo is the one that bullied her the most, and because of that, she must solo all of Glacia's Pokémon except the Glalie, as otherwise she would just drag you back to battle Glacia again.
    She also hates Fire, and because of that, she will run away to the PC if any Pokémon in your team uses Fire type moves (while she is in your team, noone may use fire type moves).

(Simply put (the last part) she must solo Glacia's Sealeo and Walrein, without harming Glalie)

Her name is Honorunt, as a tribute that she has been accepted as Honorary Snorunt.

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjames1966 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    101... Number sequence take a Spheal! She was always bullied by other Spheal for being scared of water, so she ran away. She eventually ran into Snorunt in the basement of Shoal Cave, and became good friends with them quickly. Because of this, she refuses to harm Snorunt or Glalie in any way. As she wants to prove herself to you and Snorunt, she must beat ten Spheal, and participate in a double battle with Snorunt, as she refuses to evolve otherwise. After she has evolved, she wants to participate in three double battles with Snorunt, and one double battle with Glalie, as she will resist evolution until then. Finally, once she is in the Pokémon League, she notices that Glacia's Sealeo is the one that bullied her the most, and because of that, she must solo all of Glacia's Pokémon except the Glalie, as otherwise she would just drag you back to battle Glacia again.
    She also hates Fire, and because of that, she will run away to the PC if any Pokémon in your team uses Fire type moves (while she is in your team, noone may use fire type moves).

(Simply put (the last part) she must solo Glacia's Sealeo and Walrein, without harming Glalie)

Her name is Honorunt, as a tribute that she has been accepted as Honorary Snorunt.
    So let me get this straight. Spheal. Cannot fight snorunt line. Beat 10 spheal and do a double battle with snorunt. As a sealeo 3 double battles with a runt and 1 with a glalie. And then as a walrein MUST solo glacia bar glalie

EDIT I need nicknames

Quote Originally Posted by 10151993 View Post
    So let me get this straight. Spheal. Cannot fight snorunt line. Beat 10 spheal and do a double battle with snorunt. As a sealeo 3 double battles with a runt and 1 with a glalie. And then as a walrein MUST solo glacia bar glalie

EDIT I need nicknames
    Yup. Nailed it. And it must be female and must be named Honorunt.

Name your Whismur "Crylence".

Well, I want to do a Scramble Challenge on Pokémon Fire Red Omega. For those that don't know about the game, it is a hack made by Drayano60 (Dray) which is basically Fire Red with all the Pokémon from first, second and third gens available. With that said, here are my rules:

-I will use 8 Pokémon (for team diversity)
    -You can give me evo restrictions
    -You can give me move restrictions
    -You can give me nicknames
    -Remember that you can choose any of the first 386 Pokémon (No legendaries).

Quote Originally Posted by 10151993 View Post
    EDIT I need nicknames
    Nickname the Ralts either Zafina or Zafar!

Golden Cloud, take a Gastly. It must solely defeat Misty's Starmie in order to evolve into Haunter. To evolve once again, it must show it's power over Sabrina's Gengar by defeating it alone. By nature, the Gastly has always been rather evil, so it must never forget it's ability to give others a Mean look! Nickname it Nyx!

xxx

Nickname the Ralts either Zafina or Zafar!

Golden Cloud, take a Gastly. It must solely defeat Misty's Starmie in order to evolve into Haunter. To evolve once again, it must show it's power over Sabrina's Gengar by defeating it alone. By nature, the Gastly has always been rather evil, so it must never forget it's ability to give others a Mean look! Nickname it Nyx!
    Thanks, I really like Gastly so I think it will be perfect!

Team so far:

- Gastly (Nyx). It must solely defeat Misty's Starmie in order to evolve into Haunter. To evolve once again, it must show it's power over Sabrina's Gengar by defeating it alone. By nature, the Gastly has always been rather evil, so it must never forget it's ability to give others a Mean look!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

7 more to go.

Golden Cloud, take a Gulpin, nickname it Unedible. To evolve into Swalot, it must survive a Psychic from one of Sabrina's strongest Pokemon. Also, it may not learn any TM or HM moves until you have got five badges.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Thanks, I have never used a Gulpin, but I hope that it will be a cool Pokémon

- Gastly (Nyx). It must solely defeat Misty's Starmie in order to evolve into Haunter. To evolve once again, it must show it's power over Sabrina's Gengar by defeating it alone. By nature, the Gastly has always been rather evil, so it must never forget it's ability to give others a Mean look!
    - Gulpin (Unedible). To evolve into Swalot, it must survive a Psychic from one of Sabrina's strongest Pokemon. Also, it may not learn any TM or HM moves until you have got five badges.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

6 more to go.

Golden Cloud, take a Rhydon. It must have at least one special attack in it's moveset. That attack must do damage. (Like Shock Wave or Fire Blast)
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Thanks, Rhydon is sure gonna be a cool Pokémon

- Gulpin (Unedible). To evolve into Swalot, it must survive a Psychic from one of Sabrina's strongest Pokemon. Also, it may not learn any TM or HM moves until you have got five badges.
    - Rhydon (Nickname pending). It must have at least one special attack in it's moveset. That attack must do damage. (Like Shock Wave or Fire Blast)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

5 more to go. Also a nickname for Rhydon.

Golden Cloud, get a Barboach(that must be male) and name him Bullhead. In order to evolve, he must use a Water-type attack in Viridian Forest, and then defeat both a Poochyena and a Vaporeon, and as soon as possible, he must learn Waterfall and keep it forever.

(Yes, that was all one big Okamiden reference. :V)
    Last edited by muffinz; 12th November 2012 at 3:39 AM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Thanks Cool reference btw.

- Rhydon (Nickname pending). It must have at least one special attack in it's moveset. That attack must do damage. (Like Shock Wave or Fire Blast)
    - Barboach (Male. Bullhead). In order to evolve, he must use a Water-type attack in Viridian Forest, and then defeat both a Poochyena and a Vaporeon, and as soon as possible, he must learn Waterfall and keep it forever.
    -
    -
    -
    -

4 more to go. Also a nickname for Rhydon.

Golden Cloud, take a Cacnea named Pokey. It must solo at least 1 major trainer of your choice (gym leader, rival, elite 4 etc.) to evolve and it must always know needle arm.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Golden Cloud, Take an Abra/Kadabra. BY nature, this Pokemon has always had less psychic abilities than the rest of it's species and so it can't learn any Psychic moves that it didn't have from the begining until you beat Sabrina and can't learn any Ghost/Dark until agatha has been beaten. It also has mixed feelings about Bug types, so it won't attack any bugs until they've done something to anger it (Any move that negativly affects it) and when they have it may only use the move it has with the most base power against it. To evolve into Kadabra (If it isn't one already) it must defeat the Ghost in Pokemon Tower and to evolve into Alakazam, Sabrina must be defeated before you fight either Snorlax. (The Abra/Kadabra does not have to participate in the fight with Sabrina). If this condition is broken it must remain a Kadabra until Blue is fought as Champion (It's allowed to evolve even if you don't win).

Nickname it Buu.

Sorry if this is to strict, I'm used to writting for people who want an extreme challenge. If you don't like Abra's line by the way feel free to use the Ralts line instead.
    Last edited by Dark Mephiles; 12th November 2012 at 11:35 AM.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

Thanks.

Team so far:

- Barboach (Male. Bullhead). In order to evolve, he must use a Water-type attack in Viridian Forest, and then defeat both a Poochyena and a Vaporeon, and as soon as possible, he must learn Waterfall and keep it forever.
    - Cacnea (Pokey). It must solo at least 1 major trainer of your choice (gym leader, rival, elite 4 etc.) to evolve and it must always know needle arm.
    - Abra (Buu). By nature, this Pokemon has always had less psychic abilities than the rest of it's species and so it can't learn any Psychic moves that it didn't have from the begining until you beat Sabrina and can't learn any Ghost/Dark until agatha has been beaten. It also has mixed feelings about Bug types, so it won't attack any bugs until they've done something to anger it (Any move that negativly affects it) and when they have it may only use the move it has with the most base power against it. To evolve into Kadabra (If it isn't one already) it must defeat the Ghost in Pokemon Tower and to evolve into Alakazam, Sabrina must be defeated before you fight either Snorlax. (The Abra/Kadabra does not have to participate in the fight with Sabrina). If this condition is broken it must remain a Kadabra until Blue is fought as Champion (It's allowed to evolve even if you don't win).

-
    -

2 more to go. Also a nickname for Rhydon.

@Golden Cloud, take a Slugma named Samantha. No evolution restrictions. It must keep Harden until Lv 29, when you must replace Harden with Amnesia. Keep Amnesia forever.

Page 86 of 111 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast