Page 91 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2773

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Team-

-Bulbasaur (Lightbulb)(Solo misty to evolve the first time, be level forty to evolve the second time)
    -Spikehead (Eevee) (Must solo Lt. Surge as Eevee to evolve)
    -Doduo (Triple) (It must solo Erika's entire gym before evolving. It must learn and keep Tri Attack forever. After evolution, solo Lorelei.)
    -Mankey (RedBull) (It can never forget Focus Energy after it learns it, and it has to do 7 Critical hits after using Focus Energy against 7 trainers. Also, teach it Aerial Ace as soon as you can via TM 40 (you get it at Route 9)
    -Goldeen (Seeker) (take a Goldeen which can evolve after soloing any trainer with two Electric-types on their team)
    -
    Wow guys, thanks so much!

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

i'll not be here for the next 12 hours xD now i'm going to sleep xD and then go to shool xD so i can wait for 12 hours if no one will give me a pokčmon you can give me another
    Last edited by ryuzakix; 9th January 2013 at 12:53 AM.

?? the Charmander -

Bart the Nidoran Male - must never forget Double Kick. To evolve into Nidorino, you must have beaten Misty. To evolve into Nidoking, wait until it is at level 33 at least.

Suicide the Exploding Weezing - with Destiny bond and Explosion or Memnto

3 more

I should be getting Fire Red on Friday

(Yay for you!)

Remember; LightBulb.

@MoonOwl
    Take ItsFriday the Pikachu!To evolve ItsFriday must solo Lt Surge to prove that Pikachus are just as strong as other Pokemon!SHE(Read; Must be female) loves Rebecca Black's song Friday, so it must evolve on a Friday while you, good person, sing the song.Enjoy your Rebecca Black Pikachu.
    xD
    , the god of glitches

@MoonOwl Get yourself an Oddish, name it Lune, it must solo one gym leader of your choice to evolve into gloom, it must solo one more gym leader to evolve into Vileplume, you must teach it Bullet seed, it must always have this move.

@MoonOwl: Get a Krabby, it must have Guillotine and Crabhammer before the Elite Four and may never forget it. To evolve into a Kingler, it must solo a Gym Leader.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

I still have one more slot!

Take a Nidoran Female named Leader.Leader must be the first in your party when battling the E4, and she must evolve into Nidoqueen at Level 40, just like LightBulb.She has feelings for LightBulb, so Leader must be second in your party when LightBulb is in the front.
    No restrictions for Nidorina.

-Nidoran(F)(Leader) (No restrictions to evolve into Nidorina.Must evolve into Nidoqueen at Lv 40 and Be second in party when LightBulb is first.Must be first in party when defeating the E4 and Champion.)
    , the god of glitches

Pokemon Ruby Weakling Challenge

Rules:

1. I can only use fully evolved Pokemon with base stat totals less than or equal to 440.
    *Note that Medicham cannot be chosen because of Pure Power *basically* giving it stats over the 440 mark. Same goes for Azumarill with Huge Power, it can only be used with thick fat.*
    *Also i'm not going to use Wobbuffet because despite fitting in the range of select-able Pokemon because it is just unrealistic to use it on a main team.*

2. You guys pick my Pokemon and nickname them
    *I get at least one Pokemon that can learn Surf.*
    *One person can pick one Pokemon until I have 6 picked out. (Unless not enough people respond fast enough)*

3. No extra grinding for me other than with trainer battles once unless I just caught a really low leveled Pokemon while really far into the game.

Here is a list of available Pokemon (in ruby) for you guys to choose from.

1. Roselia
    2. Illumise
    3. Volbeat
    4. Beautifly
    5. Dustox
    6. Mawile
    7. Delcatty
    8. Corsola
    9. Nosepass
    10. Spinda
    11. Pelipper
    12. Swellow
    13. Chimecho
    14. Wigglytuff
    15. Castform
    16. Linoone
    17. Mightyena
    18. Masquerain
    19. Magcargo
    20. Azumarill
    21. Minun
    22. Plusle
    23. Luvdisc
    24. Solrock
    25. Kecleon

My team so far:

1. ??? the Corsola
    2. Rosette the Roselia
    3. Netball the Masquerain
    4. ??? the Linoone
    5. Hoppip the Chimecho
    6. Echo the Wigglytuff

Hope you guys give me some variety :P
    Last edited by VaironGod; 2nd February 2013 at 3:44 PM. Reason: Updating team

VaironGod, my vote for your Surfer will be Corsola.

Also, take a Roselia, name it Rosette. It must have Natural Cure, and its final moveset must contain Giga Drain, Aromatherapy and Toxic.
    Last edited by Winter02; 22nd January 2013 at 9:58 PM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    VaironGod, my vote for your Surfer will be Corsola.

Also, take a Roselia, name it Rosette. It must have Natural Cure, and its final moveset must contain Giga Drain, Aromatherapy and Toxic.
    Ok 1 for Corsola and Roselia will now be on my team.

VaironGod, take a Surskit named NetBall that cannot evolve until it's at lv 28.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

VaironGod, I vote for Pelliper being your surfer. In addition, have a Linoone(not as a surfer vote, as another team member). It may not ever learn a STAB move with a base power higher than 80 (Return can have up to 102 power, so it counts as being more).
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

OK added a vote for Pelliper and a Surskit named Netball. Also added a Linoone (any nickname for it mufinz?)

Hey, I want teams for both Pokemon Colosseum and XD, I'm fine with ANY move restrictions, but no insane evolution restrictions, I'm also fine with any Pokemon obtainable in-game.
    Last edited by LydiaRyan; 25th January 2013 at 2:26 AM.
    Me and my Husband(I finally got married!!!) share this PSN account.

Hey i'm starting ruby and colosseum please give me a team for each, my only requests are that my ruby team has swampert in it as i'm starting with mudkip and my colosseum team has umbreon, espeon & meganium, lol so i only need three pokemon picked for me in colosseum. No TMs either I like to use them after I finish the game. Same goes for trading I need to be able to obtain the pokemon while playing the game. Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Shiny Rokon; 25th January 2013 at 8:49 AM.
    Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Shiny Rokon, for your Ruby team, take a Slakoth. It must OHKO three trainers Pokémon to evolve into Vigoroth. And to evolve into Slaking, you must wait until it learns Focus Punch at Level 43 as a Vigoroth. It can never forget neither Scratch nor Focus Punch after it learns them. Name it Lazy if you are taking nicknames.

For the Colosseum one, take Hitmontop. Name it Pikakiller. It can never forget Agility.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

Thanks swoobat!

So far:

Ruby -
    Swampert
    Slakoth (with conditions mentioned)

Colosseum -
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Meganium
    Hitmontop (with conditions mention, lol pikakiller)

Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Rotom:

Take a Makuhita. No evolution restriction. The only item you can EVER use on it or make it hold is a regular old Potion. This includes vitamins, drinks, hold items, status healers, TMs/HMs, etc. The only thing you can ever use on it is Potions.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaRyan View Post
    Hey, I want teams for both Pokemon Colosseum and XD, I'm fine with ANY move restrictions, but no insane evolution restrictions, I'm also fine with any Pokemon obtainable in-game.
    It seems I was skipped.

Shiny Rokon, have a Slugma for your Colosseum team. If it has the Flame Body ability when you catch it, it must be at the top slot of your party when you go to fight Miror B, and it must survive for two full turns before being switched out. If it cannot survive this, it may not evolve until after you have beaten Dakim. If it has the Magma Armor ability, it only has to survive one turn, although the evolving restriction if it fails is the same. So basically, take either a more useful ability with harder reqirements, or a near-useless ability with easier requirements.
    For your Ruby team, get a Zigzagoon that must be male, and name it Willie(after the first trainer in Colosseum, who uses two of them). You may never give him an item to hold, and in order to evolve, he must defeat two opponents' Pokčmon in Brawly's gym.

LydiaRyan, get a Skiploom for your Colosseum team. It may never attack on the very first turn it is in battle; it must use at least one non-damaging move (you know, like Sleep Powder or Leech Seed) first.
    For your XD team, catch a Surskit. It may not evolve until it learns Bubblebeam, and it must keep that move all the way throughout the game. It must also be taught Ice Beam as soon as you get the TM for it.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Okay, thank you Muffinz.

Colosseum:
    -Skiploom/Jumpluff(must never attack before using a status move) - given by Muffinz
    -Vibrava/Flygon(Must learn Sandstorm before evolving and keep it) - given myself
    -
    -
    -
    -

XD: Gale Of Darkness:
    -Surskit/Masquerain(Must learn Bubblebeam before before evolving it and keep it, also must teach Ice Beam once possible) - given by Muffinz
    -Zubat/Golbat/Crobat(Must teach Shadow Ball and must keep it, can evolve once normally, to evolve again, must wait until level 45) - given myself
    -
    -
    -
    -

Also, anyone feel free to give 2 for each game.
    EDIT: I decided to give myself a Pokemon for each game.
    Last edited by LydiaRyan; 26th January 2013 at 6:18 AM. Reason: adding more pokemon and fixing a typo

Hey, LydiaRyan I am sorry, I didn't see your message.

For your Colosseum, take Meditite. After purified, you must use it for catching 3 Shadow Pokémon before it can evolve. It must always hold the TwistedSpoon, and it must never forget Reversal after it gets it.

For your XD team, take Numel. Evolve it as soon as possible so that it gets Rock Slide, which it can never forget. As a Camerupt, it must beat 8 Water-types of 8 different trainers, if it hasn't done this, you cannot use it at Citadark Island. (If you go to do this at Mt. Battle to beat Water-types, Level 1 and Level 2 trainers aren't valid). (This is not difficult, because you can kill the Water-types with Camerupt's partner).

Thanks, Swoobat.

Colosseum:
    -Skiploom/Jumpluff(must never attack before using a status move) - given by Muffinz
    -Vibrava/Flygon(Must learn Sandstorm before evolving and keep it) - given myself
    -Meditite/Medicham(After purified, must use it for catching 3 Shadow Pokémon before it can evolve. It must always hold the TwistedSpoon, and it must never forget Reversal after it gets it) - given by Swoobat
    -
    -
    -

XD: Gale Of Darkness:
    -Surskit/Masquerain(Must learn Bubblebeam before before evolving it and keep it, also must teach Ice Beam once possible) - given by Muffinz
    -Zubat/Golbat/Crobat(Must teach Shadow Ball and must keep it, can evolve once normally, to evolve again, must wait until level 45) - given myself
    -Numel/Camerupt(Must always keep Rock Slide. As a Camerupt, it must beat 8 Water-types of 8 different trainers, until then, cannot use it at Citadark Island) - given by Swoobat
    -
    -
    -

Also, anyone feel free to give 2 for each game.

@LydiaRyan

For Colosseum, take the Plusle that Ginzaru gives you. It must keep Helping Hand.

For XD, use Meowth. It can only have one non-Normal type move.

Good luck!

Page 91 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast