Page 93 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I still need 3 more Pokemon for my Ruby challenge, see here for info. (and the surfer to be voted for). Thanks to anyone who picks some pokemon

Try a Chimecho named Hoppip, after the anime episode featuring the Magikarp salesman passing off the latter as the former. It may only learn or use moves the species Hoppip can: naturally this is Confusion and Double-Edge while by TMs you can choose from Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Protect, Frustration, Return, Double Team, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Attract, and Flash.

And I vote Luvdisc for Surfer.

Just one more Pokemon needed. Also the first surfer to get 2 votes wins

VaironGod take a Wigglytuff. Evolve it from Jigglypuff after it can beat Reproter Duo Gabby and Ty's Whismur/Loudred three times (basically once every time they change places). Name it Echo.

I vote Corsola for your Surfer

For my Pokemon Ruby Weakling Challenge (Info seen here) my team will be:

Muffin (named after the person who picked Linoone for me since he/she didn't give me a nickname)
    NetBall
    Rosette
    Echo
    Hoppip
    Jewel (winner of the vote, named it myself)

I'll be writing about my events of this challenge in parts. I'll be doing a short...ish summary where I talk about almost everything that happens before I get a gym badge.

I'll keep updating this post when I add more parts.

Spoiler:- Part 1 - To the Stone Badge:

Spoiler:- Part 2 - To the Knuckle Badge:
    Last edited by VaironGod; 4th February 2013 at 3:44 AM. Reason: To add part 2

Starting up emerald again, need a party which has moderately tough restrictions which you guys can pick! Can't trade, you pick nicknames. I will evolve unless specified not to.

Thanks to everyone who gave me a pokemon!

THE CHALLENGE HAS BEGUN

MY TEAM
        Spoiler:- THE TEAM:

THE TEAM
    This took too long

Part 1

Spoiler:- Part 1:
    Last edited by darkhe4rt; 2nd March 2013 at 5:35 PM.

darkhe4rt, take an Electrike. To evolve, it must solo Norman while being Paralyzed during the whole battle. It must also know Thunder Wave at all times and use it at least once in every battle it participates in until you have defeated all Gym Leaders. Nickname it Intostance.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

darkhea4rt take a Corphish. Name it Hunter. Teach it Sludge Bomb. For it to evolve, it has to poison 3 water types in every lake in the Hoenn mainland (so it the Sootopolis City lake doesn't count). If you want to teach it Brick Beak, it has to poison a Gyarados in Sootopolis City.

Take a Torchic and name it Thermos. It can't forget Ember and cannot learn any other fire type move. It must burn all of Flannery's Pokemon if it wants to learn any other fire move, and can never learn anything stronger that Fire Punch.
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Darkhe4rt, take a Bagon named Bobo.

It must be taught Fly without using the HM when it evovles, it must learn and keep Iron Defense as a Shelgon, it must learn and keep Crunch as a Bagon BEFORE it evolves, it may not participate in the Elite Four Challenge until it has learned Dragon Claw, and is at least Level 55.

In order to evovle into Shelgon, it must solo Ace Trainer Vito, Wally, and learn Crunch. (Vito and Wally are in the Victory Road)
    In order to evolve into Salamence, it must solo Sidney's Absol, Phoebe's Sableye, and Drake's Salamence. It must also faint against Glacia's Walrein.

Yup, you will not have your flyer until Wallace. Also, it may not evolve into Salamence any later than Level 50.

Final restriction, this is the only Pokémon that is allowed to have Fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexiontwo View Post
    Take a Torchic and name it Thermos. It can't forget Ember and cannot learn any other fire type move. It must burn all of Flannery's Pokemon if it wants to learn any other fire move, and can never learn anything stronger that Fire Punch.
    Just a note here, Fire pokemon can't be burned so that restriction is actually impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Just a note here, Fire pokemon can't be burned so that restriction is actually impossible.
    I guess I can just do it for Wattson instead.
    Last edited by darkhe4rt; 25th February 2013 at 3:02 PM.

Darkhe4rt, you should use a spoink nicknamed pearlhead and it can only evolve if it beats Winonas altaria and one of Normans vigoroths.

Quote Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
    Darkhe4rt, you should use a spoink nicknamed pearlhead and it can only evolve if it beats Winonas altaria and one of Normans vigoroths.
    Thanks! I am already soloing Norman with Electrike so I will just solo Flannery's Torkoal instead.
    Last edited by darkhe4rt; 28th February 2013 at 2:50 PM.

darkhe4rt,

Take a Male Seedot, named Lockehart.

He must learn Flash as soon as you catch him/receive the HM. He cannot forget Flash and no other Pokemon can learn Flash.
    He may not evolve to Nuzleaf until he solos Brawly, KOing each Pokemon with Bide.
    He may not evolve to Shiftry until he lands the final blow on both of Liz and Tate's Solrock and Lunatone.

Enjoy your adventure!

Wow, thanks guys! This challenge looks great, I will update my original post every so often.

I am now looking to restart my emerald version now that I've beaten everything and transferred my Pokemon to ss. So I want you to pick my ...
    Pokemon.
    Nicknames for them
    And restrictions on them.
    Ps I will be taking treecko.

What huh?

Fillerino

deh74, take a Zigzagoon, name it ZigZagZug. It must solo Wattson before evolving. It must also know Belly Drum and Shadow Ball.

deh74, get a Duskull and name it BooHoo. It has to OHKO either Tate&Liza's Solrock or Lunatone using Shadow Ball before evolving. It must always know the moves Curse and Will-O-Wisp.

While I'm waiting for a full roster in my Platinum scramble, I'll take pokemon for an emerald scramble as well. Two scrambles at once...what could go wrong? ^^'

Spoiler:- Restrictions::

Spoiler:- Team so far::

Also, Deh74, take an Illumise. In order to battle Wattson, it must either defeat a volbeat while the Illumise is at low health, or be defeated by a volbeat while the volbeat is at low health.

Take a Poochyena and name it Beagle. It cannon evolve unless it solos Roxanne's team. It must learn the moves Rock Smash and Strength as soon as you get the HMs and it must always keep them.

Darn, I always have trouble keeping Poochyena alive xD But okay, should be interesting.

Spoiler:- Emerald Scramble so far::

BlockethTheGrand, take a Kecleon. It must know Substitute and Ancientpower. It must also defeat at least one Pokemon from each of the two last Gym Leaders. Nickname it Long Lost.

Hurray Kecleon

Also imma use less spoilers xD

Emerald Scramble:
    Cannot be a pokemon resistant to water/ice (I may still use one water-type for dive/waterfall)
    -Beagle/Poochyena - Solo Roxanne -> Mightyena. Must always know Rock Smash and Strength.
    -Long Lost/Kecleon - Must defeat at least one pokemon from both Liza & Tate's and Juan's Teams. Must always know Substitute.

Spoiler:- Current Playthroughs::

Spoiler:- Upcoming Playthroughs::

Page 93 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast