Page 94 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2766

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@BlockethTheGrand Take a Whismur who cannot evolve into Loudred until it has effectively blocked 15 supersonics from zubats or has KO'd 20 zubats while they are confused. It then cannot evolve into Exploud until it singles the leader of Team Magma once and the leader of Team Aqua once. If it has singled either before evolving into Loudred, of can still count toward this evolution. It also either has to be the last pokemon on your team to evolve into its final evolution or it must always know one HM
    Last edited by HGaddict; 19th March 2013 at 5:42 AM. Reason: Typo
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

I'll take it :3 And do you mean it has to EITHER be the last to evolve or it has to have one HM, or both?

Emerald Scramble:
    Cannot be a pokemon resistant to water/ice (I may still use one water-type for dive/waterfall)
    -Beagle/Poochyena - Solo Roxanne -> Mightyena. Must always know Rock Smash and Strength.
    -Long Lost/Kecleon - Must defeat at least one pokemon from both Liza & Tate's and Juan's Teams. Must always know Substitute.
    -Whismur - Block 15 supersonics from zubat OR KO 20 confused zubats -> Loudred. Solo Maxie and Archie once each -> Exploud. Must be last pokemon to fully evolve (else: must always know one HM).

Spoiler:- Current Playthroughs::

Spoiler:- Upcoming Playthroughs::

Blocketh take a Spoink that evolves after it defeats 5 pokemon with gems on their bodies.

I meant either. Good luck and have fun!
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

I need two more Pokemon and a nickname and restrictions for my treecko.

I'll take Spoink :3 Might I ask, though, whether or not other Spoink count towards this?

Emerald Scramble:
    Cannot be a pokemon resistant to water/ice (I may still use one water-type for dive/waterfall)
    -Beagle/Poochyena - Solo Roxanne -> Mightyena. Must always know Rock Smash and Strength.
    -Long Lost/Kecleon - Must defeat at least one pokemon from both Liza & Tate's and Juan's Teams. Must always know Substitute.
    -Whismur - Block 15 supersonics from zubat OR KO 20 confused zubats -> Loudred. Solo Maxie and Archie once each -> Exploud. Must be last pokemon to fully evolve (else: must always know one HM).
    -Spoink - Defeat 5 pokemon with gems on their bodies -> Grumpig.

^What do you mean if it counts towards that?

Umm yeah it's for your Emerald

deh74 take a Trapinch that evolves to Vibrava after it defeats a a Water type in the rain. Evolve it to Flygon after it defeats either Winona's Skarmory or Altaria.

BlockethTheGrand, take a Makuhita, name it Yokozuna.

Must faint in a trainer battle, be revived, and solo the same trainer battle (so send something else out, revive, and switch it back in) a total of 5 times to evolve into Hariyama. Hariyama must be your sole Surfer.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Monochromatic; 20th March 2013 at 5:13 PM.

Morty, I meant if other spoink count as pokemon with gems on their bodies.

Monochromatic, I was honestly hoping for a special Aggron as my surfer, but this works too xD

Emerald Scramble:
    -Spoink - Defeat 5 pokemon with gems on their bodies -> Grumpig.
    -Yokozuna/Makuhita - Faint, be revived, and solo a single trainer 5 times -> Hariyama. Must be the only pokemon in the team with Surf.
    -1 more
    Last edited by BlockethTheGrand; 20th March 2013 at 10:46 PM.

Ohhh I get it now. Then no, other Spoink don't count

@BlockethTheGrand, Take a Ralts(Preferably female, but if you have to it can be male, but the name won't make sense). It must know Protect(TM17), and Light Screen(TM16). To evolve the first time it must solo one of Brawly's pokemon(so you have to get it by then), and to evolve it again it must solo one of the rivals(May/Brendan) in the route 110 battle(it's by Cycling road and the trick house). Name it Zelda(See why it should be female?).
    {Credit to TheSketchQueen}

Two awesome characters I created: Mitzy the female , and Espeon the Male . Both were created for the forum game, Pokemon Big Brother.

Espeon EX

id like a challenge for fire red
    i am unable to trade but apart from that i have no restrictions
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

ultimate charmander, take a Cloyster. One of it's moves must be taught from a move tutor.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

ultimate_charmander, take a Tangela. It must know one move by TM, one my Move Tutor, and one by level-up. Its fourth move is up to you.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

right so far i have

1) Cloyster must have one move from a move tutor
    2) Tangela one move taught by tm, tutor, and level up

interesting both of these i usually tend to ignore so at least im trying something new

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

james= epic

ultimate_charmander take a Pikachu. It may not evolve ever cuz ur Ash.

GodDamnZilla

right so far i have

3)Pikachu cant evolve

gotta admit not a big fan of pikachu always preferred Raichu but always always liked pichu even more

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

This just looks delightful. I'll be starting a scramble challenge on my Firered. The only thing I ask is to incorporate the necessary HMs into the party pokemon - surf, strength, and rock smash are all of them, I think. I never bother with flash, I like to feel my way around in the dark... O_o Also, you guys don't get to pick my starter this time around, because Blastoise is the last one I need for my Kanto starter collection on BW. <3

FireRed Scramble
    - Squirtle
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    This just looks delightful. I'll be starting a scramble challenge on my Firered. The only thing I ask is to incorporate the necessary HMs into the party pokemon - surf, strength, and rock smash are all of them, I think. I never bother with flash, I like to feel my way around in the dark... O_o Also, you guys don't get to pick my starter this time around, because Blastoise is the last one I need for my Kanto starter collection on BW. <3

FireRed Scramble
    - Squirtle
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Okay... Take Lapras.

It must be called Laplace (it's JP name). It must come from the Silph Building, and must also solo Giovanni in Silph.

It must know Surf, Ice Beam, Shock Wave, and Psychic by the time you challenge Giovanni again as a Gym Leader. Lapras may only battle his Nidoqueen here, which it must beat.

Afterwards, Lapras needs to solo your Rival's Alakazam.

Oh, and if you're doing Sevii Islands too, Laplace must know Waterfall instead of Surf as soon as you get it, and it must be the first Pokémon in your party at all times while you're getting the Ruby.

Of course, if you're doing a traditional Scramble, just disregard all that (except the taking the Lapras part).
    Last edited by dirkac; 10th April 2013 at 11:01 AM.

FallBird take an Ekans named Venom it can evolve after soloing any 4 gym trainers you chose

also guys cant wait to start my challenge but i do need 3 more members

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

@ ultimate_charmander,
    Take a Mankey from route 22. It must always know the move Low Kick. It must solo Misty to evolve.

-------------

On a separate note, my current team is as follows. Still need three members, and specifics for my Squirtle.
    FireRed
    - Squirtle
    - Laplace (Lapras): Must come from Silph and solo Giovanni in Silph; must know Surf, Ice Beam, Shock Wave, and Psychic by the time Giovanni is reached as a gym leader & must only battle/beat his Nidoqueen; must solo rival's Alakazam; Waterfall replaces Surf for Sevii Islands.
    - Venom (Ekans): Must solo 4 gym trainers to evolve.
    Message me with yours!

right so far i have

3)Pikachu cant evolve
    4)Mankey from route 22. It must always know the move Low Kick. It must solo Misty to evolve.

this team is shaping up really nicely mankey and primeape have always been favorites of mine

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

Alright ultimate_charmander, take a Koffing. Nickname it Weezer. Must always keep Smokescreen, and must solo 5 wild Weezings, KOing them with Selfdestruct, to evolve.

FallBird, your Squirtle must solo three Rocket Grunts at Mt.Moon before it may evolve into Wartortle, and then nine more Rocket Grunts at Silph.Co before evolving into Blastoise. In order to learn Surf, it must survive from poison or burn in battle with exactly 1 HP left. Also, nickname it Tortoise.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Aw, really? Tortoise? xD

FireRed
    - Tortoise (Squirtle): Solo 3 grunts at Mt. Moon to evolve; solo 9 grunts at Silph to evolve; must survive from poison or burn in battle w/ 1 HP left to learn Surf.
    - Laplace (Lapras): Must come from Silph and solo Giovanni in Silph; must know Surf, Ice Beam, Shock Wave, and Psychic by the time Giovanni is reached as a gym leader & must only battle/beat his Nidoqueen; must solo rival's Alakazam; Waterfall replaces Surf for Sevii Islands.
    - Venom (Ekans): Must solo 4 gym trainers to evolve.
    Message me with yours!

Page 94 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast