Page 9 of 111 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@dramatic melody okey use it once, not a bad in-game
    @proby 3 so basically i can beat with 6 leers than a pound, then i do it 5 times, right? okey accepted
    @7 tyranitars okey accepted
    @ ice wolf okey accepted
    @winter spinda? u must be kidding i never use him.. lol.. still okey btw
    @ elektrivire Xatu? but wait i dont have surfer yet.. can i change to pelliper please, just for convenience? it's up to you, still.. i will use HM SLAVE SURFER if you still want me to use xatu

So heres my team:
    -sableye with night shade
    -treeko
    -phanpy
    -spinda
    -elektrike
    -xatu/pelliper (?)
    what if gamefreak send scouts to Pokemon forums,
    give some trailer for the new gen,
    then wait for our responds, and keep an eye on our speculation,
    and then steal our idea???

used THIEF!
    It's super effective!

1) Croconaw (evolves after learning Slash). Thanks! I think I'll name it "Chomp."
    2) Espeon with Reflect. Another thanks! I'll probably name it "Mirror" due to knowing Reflect when I get to the renamer.
    3) Misdreavus. It must defeat one of Mirror B's Pokemon and one of Dakim's Pokemon before purification. Then it must be the Pokemon exclusively used to capture Suicune, Quilava, and Bayleef. Thanks. Maybe "Mage" for the name.
    4) Hitmontop. Once received, go back to the Pyrite Cave and battle all the trainers there with Hitmontop without healing and win. Hitmontop must be in all battles there. OK, thanks! Still thinking of the name. I'll come up with something.
    5) Slugma. To evolve, it must KO seven foes in battle. In these battles, its defense and special defense must both be +4. Name it "Mama Slug" if female and "Slugger" if male. Thanks. I'll be willing to go with the nicknames, too.
    6) Swablu, and before it can evolve, it must, with help of course, Solo the first 50 rounds of the Battle Mountain. I'll name it "Cloud."

OK. I'll start my challenge once I'm done with classes. Something to look forward to will help me get through the 60+ pages of papers I have to write in the next two weeks. Thank you, everyone!

You can change it to Peliper but you must abide by a different restriction then.

You want it for the two most useful HMs? Well then you'll have to earn it. As you know, you get Surf after you have defeated Norman, so you must have Peliper solo him. In addition, you get fly after beating the weather institution and your rival, so you must solo all the grunts and admin in the weather institution without resting in the bed, and then you may rest in the bed and proceed to solo your rival.

Enjoy!

previously:

-I helped out the devon worker, again
    -I got my pokenav
    -I arrived at dewford town
    -I met steven, yey free Tm
    -I defeated brawley
    -arrived at slateport
    -defeated rival
    -cleaned the whole route from trainers :P
    -defeated wally
    -got a bike
    -oh and beat watson.

team:
    - combusken level 28
    -Peck
    -Double Kick
    -Bulk Up
    -Ember

- Lombre level 25
    -Fake Out
    -Nature Power
    -Fury Swipes
    -Bullet seed

-
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 4th May 2011 at 10:14 AM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Second Update! XD

[Emerald Playthrough Scramble Challenge]
    - Division/Minun [Must always know Charge.]
    - Drehios/Mudkip [Solo one of Brawly's Pokemon --> Marshtomp. Solo 5 Tropius --> Swampert. Must always know Surf.]
    - Aria/Whismur [Female. Activate Soundproof against Roar/Uproar from non-Whismur-line Pokemon --> Lourded. Solo Winona's Altaria --> Exploud.]
    - Stingy/Cacturne [Needle Arm should be its only Grass-type move.]
    - [Mr./Mrs.] Banana/Tropius [Must always know Whirlwind.]
    - Dummanos/Shuppet [Male. Beat Tate and Liza's Claydol --> Banette.]

First update

Defeating Wattson, Team Magma and Flannery were a breeze, then went to the desert to hunt for a Cacnea. After half an hour, I finally found one, then it took me an extra five minutes to catch it because it kept on spamming Leech Seed and it sucked and now that I have it I'm not sure what to feel. XD

Since I got Cacnea so late, and since it was underleveled compared to the rest of my team, I saved a lot of trainers for it ****ick House 1-3, Winstrate, Desert, Route 118 and Mt. Chimney], and true enough it caught up with the rest of my team before I had to battle the fifth gym. Norman was, of course, a pain, as all Normal-type leaders are [see: Whitney, Lenora], but I'm forever thankful to Cacnea's Leech Seed making me use less healing items. I managed to beat him in my first try - a rarity unless you start with Torchic.

I then went to Route 119 and took a significantly less amount of time searching for a Tropius. I found a female one and named it Mrs Banana [since a period would make it one character too many], then after a while I managed to encounter another one and Drehios managed to defeat it. Then I ignored Fortree and went and caught a male Shuppet. Since I skipped a lot of trainers for the two new additions, I'll be defeating all of them before I take on Winona. I'll also be beefing up Aria for her duel with Altaria. XD

Current team:
    Drehios / Marshtomp - Level 34 [Already has Surf. Tropius solo'ed: 1/5.]
    Aria / Loudred - Level 33 [Hopefully it'll get in more levels before Altaria.]
    Division / Minun - Level 33 [Already has Charge.]
    Stingy / Cacnea - Level 33 [Not evolving it until it learns Needle Arm, since it learns it earlier.]
    Mrs Banana / Tropius - Level 30 [Already has Whirlwind. It'll do nicely knowing Stingy has Spikes.]
    Dummanos / Shuppet - Level 26 [Freshly caught. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to raise.]

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Can I get a Leaf green scramble challenge

@tjronzio take a sandshrew that can only evolve into sandslash after defeating 5 ekans(trainer ekans)
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

@tjronzio take a Mt. Moon Clefairy you must have all 8 badges to evolve it

Tjronzio take a Magnemite named Magnemight.

To evolve it has to defeat a trainer's Magneton using only STAB moves. Then you have to rename it as Magnetron.

Tjronzio - Get yourself a Mankey and name it "Acute". It must defeat the Fighting Dojo leader [the one with Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan] on its own before it can evolve. When it does evolve, rename it to "Obtuse".

Tjronzio I see you need a starter so use Squirtle it must beat 50 Pidgeys to evolve into Wartortle and to evolve it in to Blastoise it must solo Silph Co.

Tjronzio, take a Pidgey that can only be captured after your Squirtle has defeated the 50 Pidgeys it needs to evolve. Evolve it into Pidgeotto whenever you want to, but to evolve into Pidgeot, it must solo your Rival on Route 22 after you have gotten all 8 badges.

Gack, too late. I didn't get to give tjonro a Pokemon

Well I figured I'd post an update on my Firered scramble challenge. I started it during the old thread so my team will be, in the end:
    -Spearow, has to solo Lt. Surge to evolve
    -Parasect, female, quirky, named "Tsuchifuki", always first in party, must know spore, sunny day, solarbeam, and rock smash, must solo Misty to evolve
    -Charmander, ember is only fire move until Charizard, must solo Lorelei to evolve to Charizard
    -Kabuto, must solo Erika to evolve
    -Lapras, must solo Giovanni at Silph co.
    -Mankey, must defeat Starmie to evolve

Well first off, I made a little modifications to the challenge. First, since two of the requirements were about Misty, I decided to have Parasect fight only Staryu, and left Mankey to fight Starmie. Second, I am not gonna have Parasect in front when I'm grinding, it just takes too long to level up. -_-

Anyway, I have just gotten off the S.S. Anne. My Paras has evolved into Parasect, so woohoo for that. I also was able to defeat Starmie with Mankey, thanks to Mega Kick, so that is done as well. I am currently training my Spearow to face Lt. Surge, because I already know it's gonna be a pain in the buttocks. xD Umm yeah that's about it. More updates shall be on the way, probably not until I get another few badges though. :P
    Current Team:
    Charmeleon, level 22
    Spearow, level 25
    Tsuchifuki(Parasect), level 26
    Mankey, level 24

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :P
    Last edited by Tshiv; 4th May 2011 at 1:39 AM.
    White FC: 1936-0798-9670
    White 2 FC: 4256-1519-7273
    3DS FC: 1864-9756-1181
    Friend Safari: Fighting Type
    Hariyama, Sawk, and Machoke

Well, I've been eyeing this thread for a few days, so I might as well start a Scramble Challenge. The game will be FireRed.

A Few Rules:

• My Starter must be used. Which one and requirments can be set by you all.
    • Nickname the pokemon chosen if you want.
    • No evolution requirments involving soloing a major character (Gym Leaders, Rival, etc). Evolution requirments involving wild pokemon or a normal trainer are fine.
    • No pokemon outside the Kanto Regional Pokedex (a given, considering the game used for this).
    • No Legends.
    • All of my pokemon must evolve fully.
    • Try not to pick a group of pokemon from one common area. (Meaning make at least one other than the starter easy to get toward the beginning.)
    • At least one of the pokemon must be able to use Surf, and another with Fly. (Or if a Kanto pokemon can learn both, that works too.)
    FireRed Scramble Challenge
    - Shellbomb/Squirtle [Defeat 2 Grass-types -> Wartortle. Be in team while at Celadon City -> Blastoise.]
    - SirDigalot/Diglett [Male. Defeat 2 Flying-types at SirDigalot's Level ± 3 -> Dugtrio.]
    - Wanderus/Oddish [Lure out 10 other Oddish via Sweet Scent -> Gloom. Solo a trainer of my choice in Celadon Gym -> Vileplume.]
    - Att/Kabuto [Survive an attack from Shellbomb in a double battle -> Kabutops.]
    - Kamina/Fearow [Can only evolve from Spearow once it defeats a pokemon with Mirror Move.]
    - Europa/Clefairy [Must know Sing the entire challenge.]

Scramble Index:
    My Scramble's Hub - Right here
    Update #1
    Last edited by Rotom310; 28th June 2011 at 5:09 AM.

Obtain a Squirtle, name it Shellbomb, to evolve it to Wartortle, it must defeat two Grass types. To become Blastoise, it must be in your team while you are at Celadon City.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

Rotom310 Take a Diglett that has to solo 2 part Flying-Type that is 3 Levels or less above or below Diglett to be able to evolve into Dutrio. Must be nicknamed Diggy or Sir Digs Alot . Diglett must also be male. Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Rotom310, have an Oddish. To evolve into Gloom it must lure out 10 other Oddish via Sweet Scent. For Vileplume, you must have it solo a trainer of your choice in Celadon Gym.

Rotom: Take a Kabuto. Evolves after surviving an attack from your Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise in a Double battle.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

The Rules

FireRed Scramble Challenge
    - Shellbomb/Squirtle [Defeat 2 Grass-types -> Wartortle. Be in team while at Celadon City -> Blastoise.]
    - SirDigalot/Diglett[Male. Defeat 2 Flying-types at SirDigalot's Level ± 3 -> Dugtrio.]
    - /Oddish [Lure out 10 other Oddish -> Gloom. Solo a trainer of my choice in Celadon Gym -> Vileplume.]
    - /Kabuto [Survive an attack from Shellbomb in a double battle -> Kabutops.]
    -
    -

@Bekidding & HydroSwampert - Thanks! =3

@Ememew & Pokemon Trainer Xande - Any nicknames for either Oddish or Kabuto?
    Last edited by Rotom310; 28th June 2011 at 5:09 AM.

Rotom take a Fearow. It can only evolve from Spearow after it has fainted a Pokemon using Mirror Move

Rotom310 - For your last Pokemon, have a Clefairy! Name it "Europa", and it must know Sing for the entire challenge.

Rotom, take a Growlithe that can only evolve when you solo Sabrina's Gym with just Growlithe.

And name it Vulpix.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

starting a Pokemon Firered challange,suggust 1-2 pokemon per person with a restriction to be evolved (not too easy nor hard)

Ganton, start with Bulbasaur. To evolve into Ivysaur it must do so on route 7. To evolve into Venausaur after that it must do so in SilphCo after defeating a Team Rocket member of your choice on its own. If you're accepting nicknames, call it "Saur" or "Red."

Page 9 of 111 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast