Page 10 of 111 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Interesting,defenitly on my list

Ganton take a Mankey. It can only evolve when battling another fighting type pokemon.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Okay,only four more teammates. These first two seem great!

Ganton, take a Paras, name it Parasite. It must know & keep Spore. To evolve, it must solo 10 trained Pokemon after putting them to sleep with Spore, without gaining a level. If it does, then the counter resets.

Have fun.

I hate you.

Well, it is also scramble challenge. Also just a tip, it is a bit unnecessary to post every time you receive a pokemon. I would suggest only doing it when you have you're team completed or you need to remind people that you still need pokemon.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Both are true,I just like to post a lot :P but yeah. Hopefully I can get this started soonish ^_^
    Thanks for the tips Ememew
    -Bulbasaur that must evolve on Route 7 and to Venusaur after soloing a Team Rocket member in SilphCo.
    -Mankey. It can only evolve when battling another fighting type pokemon.
    -Paras, name it Parasite. It must know & keep Spore. To evolve, it must solo 10 trained Pokemon after putting them to sleep with Spore, without gaining a level. If it does, then the counter resets.
    -
    -
    -
    I think the first two are medium in difficulty,paras is probaly going to be difficult. Could I have maybe 2 more difficult ones (meh pokemon with tough evelution requirements) and one INSANELY difficult one (good pokemon with incredibly hard evelution requirements)
    Last edited by Ganton; 4th May 2011 at 8:12 AM.

Ganton, it also helps to edit your post with what you have so far so other people can see what restrictions you've been given already and how many other Pokemon you need (not so much in this case, since it's all within a few posts of each other). If you're reminding people about what you have you might want to do something like:
    "-Bulbasaur that must evolve on Route 7 and to Venusaur after soloing a Team Rocket member in SilphCo.
    -Paras, name it Parasite. It must know & keep Spore. To evolve, it must solo 10 trained Pokemon after putting them to sleep with Spore, without gaining a level. If it does, then the counter resets.
    -
    -
    -"
    This makes it easier for other posters to see what you still need (and helps prevent restrictions from clashing, like two people suggesting a Pokemon that must solo the same trainer to evolve or something). Just use the "Edit" button to adjust an earlier post if its still recent enough.

Also, good luck on the Scramble.

ganton take a goldeen it can evolve into a seaking after soloing 6 fisherman pokemon trainers

EDIT: supose I could update this aswell

previously:

-arrived at slateport
    -defeated rival
    -cleaned the whole route from trainers :P
    -defeated wally
    -got a bike
    -oh and beat watson.

-got rock smash and catched my self a nice hm slave
    -went to fallarbor town
    -arrived at the meteor falls where I chased away
    -went all the way to mount chimney
    -defeated team magma there
    -catched a spoink (finally my third pokemon!!!)
    -now training her on the trainers I purposly didn't defeat so she can match my team a bit

team:
    - combusken level 33
    -Peck
    -Double Kick
    -Bulk Up
    -Ember

- Lombre level 31
    -Fake Out
    -Nature Power
    -Fury Swipes
    -Bullet seed

- Spoink level 23
    -Psywave
    -Oder Sleuth
    -Psybeam
    -Psych Up
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 4th May 2011 at 4:16 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

-Bulbasaur that must evolve on Route 7 and to Venusaur after soloing a Team Rocket member in SilphCo.
    -Goldeen that evovels after soloing 6 fishermen
    -
    -
    c'mon guys 1 like the seaking (decent pokemon hard challange) and one good pokemon with a insane challange

ok Ganton use Growlithe it can only evolve after it solos Koga with out using any fire type moves

ok,all I need is a good rock type. or will you betray me? >.>

Ganton, take a Geodude (name him Creed) that can't evolve until it beats five water types in a row with no healing in between (no Magikarps or Feebases), and it can't evolve after that until it solos one Elite Four member, or two Gym Leaders. There's a challenge!
    Last edited by Plat. Frontier; 4th May 2011 at 11:41 AM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

I'll take an XD: Gale of Darkness scramble challenge.

Requests:
    - I would like to receive one of Eevee's evolutions, preferably not Jolteon because I just used it.
    - I don't typically like when people give the extra restrictions for Pokemon, but for some reason I am feeling up to the challenge so I ask that all Pokemon come with some form of restriction.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Drummerdude, take a Baltoy. Before purification, it must solo one of the other five color trainers (or whatever they are called). Before evolving, it must solo any trainer in Phenac when you first arrive there, but it does not have to defeat their Shadow Pokemon (if they have one). Nickname it "Lersnurra".
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

DrummerDude. Your Eevee, or Tails as it will be known from now on, will evolve into Umbreon after you catch 10 Shadow Pokemon.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Drummerdude take a Swellow.

I have currently received...

-Baltoy (Lersnurra): Must beat one of 5 hexagon bros before Purification. Must solo one of Cipher members in Phenac before it can evolve.
    -Umbreon (Tails): Cannot evolve Eevee until I have captured 10 Shadow Pokemon
    -Swellow
    -
    -
    -
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

@Drummerdude: Take yourself a Surskit. Name it Bridge. It can only evolve by defeating three Tropius. As a Masquerain it has to be taught Water Pulse by tm...

previously

-got rock smash and catched my self a nice hm slave
    -went to fallarbor town
    -arrived at the meteor falls where I chased away
    -went all the way to mount chimney
    -defeated team magma there
    -catched a spoink (finally my third pokemon!!!)
    -now training her on the trainers I purposly didn't defeat so she can match my team a bit
    -trained spoink up a lot
    -defeated Flanery
    -got myself a trapinch
    -now training it a bit and let is solo the desert trainers

team:
    - combusken level 34
    -Peck
    -Double Kick
    -Bulk Up
    -Ember

- Lombre level 32
    -Fake Out
    -Nature Power
    -Fury Swipes
    -Bullet seed

- Spoink level 31
    -Psywave
    -Confuse ray
    -Psybeam
    -Magic coat
    - Trapinch
    -Bite
    -Sand Attack
    -Faint Attack
    -

-
    -
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 4th May 2011 at 9:48 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Drummerdude, take a Phanpy named "Trunk" which must be caught at a Pokespot. To evolve, this Phanpy must have used Rollout in battle and manage to get to the fifth attack.

Oh, yeah. My progress. I just beat May on the Cycling Road route. My Pokemon are:

Olympus @Level 21- Scratch, Peck, Double Kick, Ember
    Kappa @Level 21- Fake Out, Nature Power, Absorb, Bullet Seed
    BoomBox @Level 21- Pound, Uproar, Astonish, Howl
    Last edited by CaptainCombusken; 4th May 2011 at 9:47 PM.

@Drummerdude, take a Luvdisc that must always know Tackle.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Sorry Sinnoh Champion, I am unable to obtain a Luvdisc in XD.

Currently I have

-Baltoy (Lersnurra): Must beat one of 5 hexagon bros before Purification. Must solo one of Cipher members in Phenac before it can evolve.
    -Swellow
    -Surskit (Bridge): Can't evolve until it defeats 3 Tropius. Masquerain must know Water Pulse from the TM.
    -Phanpy (Trunk): Must use Rollout and get the 5th attack.
    -
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Sorry, I didn't realize you were playing XD. In that case, take a Mareep with no restrictions.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

So my team is complete. Thank you to everyone who picked Pokemon for me!

-Swellow
    -Surskit (Bridge): Can't evolve until it defeats 3 Tropius. Masquerain must know Water Pulse from the TM.
    -Phanpy (Trunk): Must use Rollout and get the 5th attack.
    -Mareep
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Page 10 of 111 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast