Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Pokemon Team (so far):

-Diglett by Winter02 (It must defeat 10 Pokemon with Magnitude and solo one of Koga's Pokemon without any healing to evolve)

-Spearow by TheSuperZekrom (It can evolve after beating a Weepinbell while being Paralyzed)

Wow, I wish I can evolve that Diglett. By the way, nicknames are welcomed. Four more spots left.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanferno View Post
    [Saphire Playthrough Scramble Challenge]
    - Corphish (Mr. Krab) (must know Waterfall/Surf/Dive/Hyper Beam before Elite Four) (To evolve, it must defeat 10 Grass-types and 5 Water-types)
    - Zubat (It can evolve into Golbat normally, but can't evolve into Crobat until it has fainted 5 times as a Golbat.)
    - [starter]
    - Duskull (Apparition) (To evolve into Dusclops, it must defeat 10 Shuppet and solo one trainer in Mt. Pyre)
    - []
    - []
    Since dirkac offered a Snorunt, I'll finish it by suggesting Ralts. It can evolve once it is at level 30. After that, it stays as a Kirlia. Nickname it Ballet.
    Last edited by pokekid1; 24th July 2013 at 9:42 PM.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    Pokemon Team (so far):

-Diglett by Winter02 (It must defeat 10 Pokemon with Magnitude and solo one of Koga's Pokemon without any healing to evolve)

-Spearow by TheSuperZekrom (It can evolve after beating a Weepinbell while being Paralyzed)

Wow, I wish I can evolve that Diglett. By the way, nicknames are welcomed. Four more spots left.

Since dirkac offered a Snorunt, I'll finish it by suggesting Ralts. It can evolve once it is at level 30. After that, it stays as a Kirlia. Nickname it Ballet.
    Take a Goldeen named Pudge.

It must use Peck (or Megahorn) under every Weather Condition (Sandstorm, Hail, Sun, Rain).

Before challenging the Pokémon League, it must solo 6 Pokémon in the Blue Category.

In order to evolve, it must solo an additional 26 Pokémon in the Blue Gategory.

Before getting the Ruby it must Faint to a Flying Type Pokémon.

Also, anybody who gets this reference is the Best Person ever.
    Last edited by dirkac; 24th July 2013 at 10:30 PM.

Pokemon Team (so far):

I think you reversed who gave you which Pokemon... either way, regarding a nickname for your Spearow, nickname it Lil' Spear.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I just need a starter and another Pokemon.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

pokekid1, I think I gave you the Diglett... You can nickname it 3Heads.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

My bad guys.

Pokemon Team (so far):

-Diglett aka 3Heads by TheSuperZekrom (It must defeat 10 Pokemon with Magnitude and solo one of Koga's Pokemon without any healing to evolve)

-Spearow aka Lil' Spear by Winter02 (It can evolve after beating a Weepinbell while being Paralyzed)

-Goldeen aka Pudge by dirkac (It must use Peck or Megahorn under every Weather Condition and other conditions)

3 more spots left.
    Last edited by pokekid1; 25th July 2013 at 9:55 PM. Reason: Missed a nickname

My bad guys.

Pokemon Team (so far):

-Diglett aka 3Heads by TheSuperZekrom (It must defeat 10 Pokemon with Magnitude and solo one of Koga's Pokemon without any healing to evolve)

-Spearow aka Lil' Spear by Winter02 (It can evolve after beating a Weepinbell while being Paralyzed)

- Goldeen by dirkac (It must use Peck or Megahorn under every Weather Condition and other conditions)

3 more spots left.
    You forgot to put it's Nickname (Pudge) under my restrictions.

I'm looking for a challenge for my Sapphire. It has been years since I last played this version and it will be more fun with a challenge.
    -I need a flyer and surfer.
    -No trades to get.
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    To slowly watch you dying in agony as you huff and puff to death...
    Is one of my greatest pleasures!
    -Stall Play

Pokemon Online player

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2cxc9l.jpg[/IMG]
    -credits to Shadow♠ & FairyWitch!

Cyndan, take a Chinchou. Catch it in a Dive Ball, it must also be the first Chinchou you meet after using Dive. To evolve into Lanturn, it must defeat a wild Relicanth without using Electric-type moves. To learn Surf, it must solo two different trainers that are only accessible through Dive. It must also know Thunder Wave at all times.
    Δ

Cyndan, take a Meditite. It must defeat 10 Pokemon with Hi Jump Kick and OHKO 3 Ghost-type to evolve.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Cyndan, take a feebas. It must defeat 10 grass types, 10 water types and 5 electric types to evolve.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God. Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    Friend Safari: Dark Type - Absol Crawdaunt Mightyena Pokemon X FC: 5000-2119-4185
    Most Recent Shiny:

Masuda method-235

Here is a re-post of my team so far:

[Saphire Playthrough Scramble Challenge]
    - Corphish (Mr. Krab) (must know Waterfall/Surf/Dive/Hyper Beam before Elite Four) (To evolve, it must defeat 10 Grass-types and 5 Water-types)
    - Zubat (It can evolve into Golbat normally, but can't evolve into Crobat until it has fainted 5 times as a Golbat.)
    - [starter]
    - Duskull (Apparition) (To evolve into Dusclops, it must defeat 10 Shuppet and solo one trainer in Mt. Pyre)
    - Snorunt (Froz) (It must be Male. To evolve it must solo Wallace's Milotic, and solo Archie's Sharpedo at the Undersea Cavern. Before challenging Wally at Victory Road it must know: Crunch, Double Team, Ice Beam, and Water Pulse)
    - []
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Come visit my art shop!

Yo, Seanferno. I suggested Ralts. Did you accept or decline it?

Cyndan - Get yourself a Swablu for your Flyer. Only condition to evolve is that it must defeat one of Norman's Slaking by itself.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Cyndan take a Cacnea. Before evolving, it must solo one of Winona's Pokemon.
    Shinies:

-Honedge
    -Hoendge
    -Hoenndge
    -Hoenn
    HOENN REMAKES CONFIRMED

[img]http://oi42.*******.com/34zkni8.jpg[/img]
    Credit to FairyWitch and Astral Shadow for the buttons.

My Sapphire Challenge Team
    ~Chinchou (Dive Balled. To evolve, defeat a wild Relicanth without using electric type moves. For Surf, defeat 2 players accessible only through Dive. Must know T. Wave at all times.)
    ~Meditite (Defeat 10 Pokemon with High Jump Kick and OHKO 3 Ghost Types to evolve.)
    ~Feebas (Must defeat 10 grass, 10 water and 5 electric types to evolve. I'm getting one from Emerald as an Egg since this is super rare. I'm also replacing my starter with this.)
    ~Swablu (To evolve, defeat Norman's Slaking by itself.)
    ~Cacnea (To evolve, solo one of Winona's Pokemon)
    ~

Since I'm abandoning my starter, feel free to add another one.
    -Stall Play

Pokemon Online player

Cyndan, take a Duskull as your final Pokemon. It may evolve into Dusclops after burning 30 Water-types with Will-O-Wisp. After evolution, Dusclops can only be healed by Potions until you have used 10 X Defends on it- then it can only be healed by Super Potions until you use 20 X Attacks on it, and then it can be healed however you want.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

My Sapphire Challenge Team
    ~Chinchou (Dive Balled. To evolve, defeat a wild Relicanth without using electric type moves. For Surf, defeat 2 players accessible only through Dive. Must know T. Wave at all times.)
    ~Meditite (Defeat 10 Pokemon with High Jump Kick and OHKO 3 Ghost Types to evolve.)
    ~Feebas (Must defeat 10 grass, 10 water and 5 electric types to evolve. I'm getting one from Emerald as an Egg since this is super rare. I'm also replacing my starter with this.)
    ~Swablu (To evolve, defeat Norman's Slaking by itself.)
    ~Cacnea (To evolve, solo one of Winona's Pokemon)
    ~Duskull (To evolve, burn 30 water types with Will-O-Wisp. As Dusclops, can only be healed by potions until 10 X defends have been used on it and after that, super potions only until 20 X Attacks have been used on it before healing normally.)

Thanks guys, I'll be starting later!
    -Stall Play

Pokemon Online player

Hey first post! I'd like to do a scramble challenge on leaf green. I can't trade and will take anything if it has evolving restrictions. If you choose that I can't evolve I will take anything but ratatta, weedle, kakuna, caterpie, metapod, and magikarp. Also I would prefer not to have move restrictions. Thanks!

tomoose - Catch the first Nidoran you find. If it is male, then it can only evolve to Nidorino after defeating 20 male Pokemon by itself, and to Nidoking after defeating 20 more male Pokemon by itself. If it is female, then it can only evolve into Nidorina after defeating 20 female Pokemon by itself, and to Nidoqueen after defeating 20 more female Pokemon by itself. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

tomoose, take a Farfetch'd. It must defeat 10 Ghost-types and 5 Electric-types to learn any TM/HM.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

tomoose, take a Slowpoke. Evolve it after it defeats a Magmar and a Ninetales.
    Δ

tomoose, take a Magmar. You must complete Slowpoke's restriction before you can catch it.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Alright sweet my team so far is:
    -Nidoran (beat 20 male/female pokemon for each evolution)
    -Farfetch’d (must defeat 10 Ghost-types and 5 Electric-types to learn any TM/HM)
    -Slowpoke (evolve it after it defeats a Magmar and a Ninetales)
    -Magmar (must complete Slowpoke's restriction before you can catch it)

All I have right now is my squirtle so I need two more!

Can you change the restrictions? I want it to fully evolve.
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Come visit my art shop!

Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast