Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

MCPokemon Fan, take a Venonat named Ojazos. It must paralyze using Stun Spore and then beat 6 Fire-types. It can never forget Stun Spore.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

MCPokemon Fan, take a MANkey. In order for this MANkey to evolve into Primeape, the MANkey must be hit by Attract at least once and defeat the Pokemon that hit it with Attract without becoming infatuated once. It must also defeat two Slowpoke and ten other less-of-a-MANkeys. Name him(for he must be male) MANLY MAN.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Quote Originally Posted by MCPokemon Fan View Post
    I'm wanting to do a challenge on my FireRed version here are the restrictions-
    -Nicknames must be included
    -I need a flyer and surfer.
    -No trades to get.
    -Starter must be included as well

Team So Far (Need 5 more Pokémon):
    ~ Spearow aka MiniBird (Can evolve after defeating a Clefairy and Jigglypuff. Can learn Fly after soloing a trainer with a Raichu in their team)
    ~ Squirtle aka Shrimp (To become wartortle it must defeat 5 pikachu in virdarian forest. To become blastoise it must solo the rival battle in pokemon tower)
    ~ Exeggute aka ALaCarte (To evolve must defeat 3 gym trainer belonging to 3 different gyms by itself)
    ~
    ~
    ~
    Take a Porygon named Bit.

It must be obtained before challenging Lt. Surge.

It must always hold a Situs Berry nce you find one.

It must solo Agatha.

Before challenging Lorelei, it must know and keep the following Moveset: Tri Attack, Recycle, Psybeam, and Shock Wave.

-No trades to get.

Team:
    ~ Spearow aka MiniBird (Can evolve after defeating a Clefairy and Jigglypuff. Can learn Fly after soloing a trainer with a Raichu in their team)
    ~ Squirtle aka Shrimp (To become wartortle it must defeat 5 pikachu in virdarian forest. To become blastoise it must solo the rival battle in pokemon tower)
    ~ Exeggute aka ALaCarte (To evolve must defeat 3 gym trainer belonging to 3 different gyms by itself)
    ~ Venonat aka Ojazos (Must paralyze and defeat 5 fire types to evolve. It can never forget Stun Spore)
    ~ Mankey aka Manly Man (To evolve it must be hit by Attract at least once and defeat the Pokemon that hit it with Attract without becoming infatuated once. It must also defeat two Slowpoke and ten other Mankeys.)
    ~ Porygon aka Bit (must be obtained before challenging Lt. Surge. It must always hold a Sitrus Berry once you find one. It must solo Agatha. Before challenging Lorelei, it must know and keep the following Moveset: Tri Attack, Recycle, Psybeam, and Shock Wave.)

Thanks for the team guys. Also, can you get Porygon before you beat Lt. Surge?
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 16th August 2013 at 7:27 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Quote Originally Posted by MCPokemon Fan View Post
    -No trades to get.

Team:
    ~ Venonat aka Ojazos (Must paralyze and defeat 5 fire types to evolve. It can never forget Stun Spore)
    ~ Mankey aka Manly Man (To evolve it must be hit by Attract at least once and defeat the Pokemon that hit it with Attract without becoming infatuated once. It must also defeat two Slowpoke and ten other Mankeys.)
    ~ Porygon aka Bit (must be obtained before challenging Lt. Surge. It must always hold a Sitrus Berry once you find one. It must solo Agatha. Before challenging Lorelei, it must know and keep the following Moveset: Tri Attack, Recycle, Psybeam, and Shock Wave.)

Thanks for the team guys. Also, can you get Porygon before you beat Lt. Surge?
    Yup, in fact, you can skip Lt. Surge entirely up until the 8th Gym :P

But in this case, you would just have to hold him off until you get through Rock Tunnel.

Ah... ok thanks a bunch. Man, it'll take a while to get 9,999 coins in the Game Corner..... -_-'
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 17th August 2013 at 2:48 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Hey guys, I loved doing Scrambles back in the day as I'd always use Pokemon I'd never usually use! So therefore, I'm starting a new challenge on FireRed. I can't trade and I only ask that there are no useless pokemon (like Magikarp etc), you give them all nicknames and I love requirements so as many as possible! Thanks!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 28th August 2013 at 11:35 PM.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

@ Shiny Espeon0429 - Take an Ekans and name it Altena. It must be female and it can't fight in any gym battle before evolving. After evolving, it must be used to defeat at least one of the each leader's Pokemon (this doesn't apply to the Elite 4). It also must learn Rock Slide (via Move Tutor in Rock Tunnel) or TM Earthquake at some point after evolving, but it can't learn both. This can be anytime before the Pokemon League. If you teach it Earthquake, it must then defeat half of your rival's team in the battle right before Victory Road. If you teach it Rock Slide in Rock Tunnel, it must solo 6 Grunts in the Rocket Hideout below the Game Corner (there are 12 total).
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    @ Shiny Espeon0429 - Take an Ekans and name it Altena. It must be female and it can't fight in any gym battle before evolving. After evolving, it must be used to defeat at least one of the each leader's Pokemon (this doesn't apply to the Elite 4). It also must learn Rock Slide (via Move Tutor in Rock Tunnel) or TM Earthquake at some point after evolving, but it can't learn both. This can be anytime before the Pokemon League. If you teach it Earthquake, it must then defeat half of your rival's team in the battle right before Victory Road. If you teach it Rock Slide in Rock Tunnel, it must solo 6 Grunts in the Rocket Hideout below the Game Corner (there are 12 total).
    Are there any requirements for evolving it apart from not using it in gym battles or can I evolve it the moment it hits the Evolution level? In addition, I assume you mean that it has to kill one of each of the remaining gym leaders pokemon after it evolves?

Awesome! Thank you

My team so far:

~ Altena (Can't take part in any gym leader battles until it evolves, must kill one pokemon from each remaining gym leader, must learn either Rock Slide Move Tutor and solo 6 grunts in Rocket Hideout or EQ TM and solo half of my rivals team in the last rival battle before Victory Road)
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

Thank you, keep them coming!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 2nd September 2013 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    Are there any requirements for evolving it apart from not using it in gym battles or can I evolve it the moment it hits the Evolution level? In addition, I assume you mean that it has to kill one of each of the remaining gym leaders pokemon after it evolves?
    Yup, you've got it exactly. And as soon as it hits evolution level, you can evolve it. I'd normally include another move requirement for evolution, but Ekans doesn't have anything notable to make it reasonable.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Awesome! Thank you

My team so far:

~ Altena (Can't take part in any gym battles until it evolves, must kill one pokemon from each remaining gym leader, must learn either Rock Slide Move Tutor and solo 6 grunts in Rocket Hideout or EQ TM and solo half of my rivals team in the last rival battle before Victory Road)
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

Thank you, keep them coming!
    Take a Magnemite.

Name it Polarize.

It must solo Lt. Surge, Koga, and Blaine, and may not be caught until Sabrina is beaten.
    After this is done, it can evolve.

After Evolving, it must solo Giovanni, our Rival at Route 22, along with Bruno and Agatha.

It may not be used in battle against any Mjor Battles (Rival, Boss, Gym Leader) other than the ones listed above (except Lorelei, Drake, and Blue as Champion, where it may be used freely).

If you use it, it may be the only Pokémonmin your team until you beat Gioanni, at which point it can be used alongside the rest of your team.

Before challenging the Elite Four, it must learn, keep, andmknow: Tri Attack, Shock Wave, Thunder Wae, and Metal Sound, Screech, Supersonic, or Reflect, up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Take a Magnemite.

Name it Polarize.

It must solo Lt. Surge, Koga, and Blaine, and may not be caught until Sabrina is beaten.
    After this is done, it can evolve.

After Evolving, it must solo Giovanni, our Rival at Route 22, along with Bruno and Agatha.

It may not be used in battle against any Mjor Battles (Rival, Boss, Gym Leader) other than the ones listed above (except Lorelei, Drake, and Blue as Champion, where it may be used freely).

If you use it, it may be the only Pokémonmin your team until you beat Gioanni, at which point it can be used alongside the rest of your team.

Before challenging the Elite Four, it must learn, keep, and know: Tri Attack, Shock Wave, Thunder Wae, and Metal Sound, Screech, Supersonic, or Reflect, up to you.
    LOVE this one! Won't be able to evolve Altena till after Blaine, though. So you're saying I can't use it any major battles bar the ones you mentioned and the E4? And if I break that condition, I can only use it until Geovanni?
    It can't solo my rival at Route 22 as Artena has to take half his team there (so I'll remove that requirement), but apart from that I'll do my best! I reserve the right to kick it off my team if I simply cannot beat Blaine/Geovanni/Bruno on its own etc.
    Yikes, this is going to be... interesting!

My team so far:

~ Altena (Can't take part in any gym leader battles until it evolves, must kill one pokemon from each remaining gym leader, must learn either Rock Slide Move Tutor and solo 6 grunts in Rocket Hideout or EQ TM and solo half of my rivals team in the last rival battle before Victory Road)
    ~ Polarize (Can't be caught until after I beat Sabrina, Must solo Lt. Surge, Koga and Blaine to evolve, must solo Giovanni, Agatha and Bruno, Apart from these and the E4 + Champion it can't be used in any major battles, Prior to the E4, must know Tri Attack, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave and one of Metal Sound, Screech, Supersonic or Reflect)
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

This is going to be the hardest game I've ever done, but I'll do my best! More please!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 2nd September 2013 at 11:11 PM.

LOVE this one! Won't be able to evolve Altena till after Blaine, though. So you're saying I can't use it any major battles bar the ones you mentioned and the E4? And if I break that condition, I can only use it until Geovanni?
    It can't solo my rival at Route 22 as Artena has to take half his team there (so I'll remove that requirement), but apart from that I'll do my best! I reserve the right to kick it off my team if I simply cannot beat Blaine/Geovanni/Bruno on its own etc.
    Yikes, this is going to be... interesting!

My team so far:

~ Altena (Can't take part in any gym battles until it evolves, must kill one pokemon from each remaining gym leader, must learn either Rock Slide Move Tutor and solo 6 grunts in Rocket Hideout or EQ TM and solo half of my rivals team in the last rival battle before Victory Road)
    ~ Polarize (Can't be caught until after I beat Sabrina, Must solo Lt. Surge, Koga and Blaine to evolve, must solo Giovanni, Agatha and Bruno, Apart from these and the E4 + Champion it can't be used in any major battles, Prior to the E4, must know Tri Attack, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave and one of Metal Sound, Screech, Supersonic or Reflect)
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

This is going to be the hardest game I've ever done, but I'll do my best! More please!
    Oh, no, what I meant is that it may be the only Pokémon in your team,
    Like, if you use Polarize, it may be the only one in your tram.
    While if you use other Team Mebers it must be in the PC, until you get to Giovanni.

Or just take off Giovanni, since that's a bit, uh...

Instead, Lt. Surge must be the last Gym Leader you face (it's possible).

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Oh, no, what I meant is that it may be the only Pokémon in your team,
    Like, if you use Polarize, it may be the only one in your tram.
    While if you use other Team Mebers it must be in the PC, until you get to Giovanni.

Or just take off Giovanni, since that's a bit, uh...

Instead, Lt. Surge must be the last Gym Leader you face (it's possible).
    Oh I see, Fair enough. BTW, since I need to Surf to get to Magnemite, Polarize can't solo Koga, so should I just remove this requirement?

Oh I see, Fair enough. BTW, since I need to Surf to get to Magnemite, Polarize can't solo Koga, so should I just remove this requirement?
    Oh, yeah, forget that then :P

Would've been too easy anyway <_<

Instead it must solo all three the Legendary Birds once you have the Rainbow Pass.

Shiny Espeon0429, take a Doduo. Catch it in a Premier Ball on Route 16 before you battle any trainers on the Route and before you defeat/catch any other Pokemon there. It must have Early Bird as its ability and it must be at level 21 when you catch it. It must also be Female. It can evolve into Dodrio after soloing the three Bird Keepers on Route 18 by only using STAB moves that it has learned through level-up. In order to learn Fly, which you also must teach it, it must solo the two Bikers and the Bird Keeper on Route 15 and the Bird Keeper on Route 14. It must start all of these battles by using Tri Attack as its first move. When you challenge the E4, its moveset must be Tri Attack / Drill Peck / Fly / Steel Wing. Finally, nickname it 3H-Destroy.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

~ Polarize (Can't be caught until after I beat Sabrina, Must solo Lt. Surge, Koga and Blaine to evolve, must solo Giovanni, Agatha and Bruno, Apart from these and the E4 + Champion it can't be used in any major battles, Must solo 3 Legendary Birds, Prior to the E4, must know Tri Attack, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave and one of Metal Sound, Screech, Supersonic or Reflect)
    ~ 3H-Destroy (Must be a female and Lv21 with Early Bird when I catch it and must be caught in a Premier Ball on Route 16 before I catch or faint any other Pokemon or defeat any other trainers on that route, Can only evolve by soloing the three bird keepers on Route 18 with Level up STAB moves, It must learn Fly but can only learn it by soloing the two bikers and bird keeper on Route 15 and Bird Keeper on Route 14 and must start these battles using Tri-Attack, Its E4 Moveset must be Tri Attack, Drill Peck, Fly and Steel Wing)
    ~
    ~
    ~

This'll be very interesting...

@ Dirkac: Sorry I'm a bit confused. You've said to Lt. Surge last, but Polarize has to solo him as a Magnemite, but also solo other gym leaders as a Magneton. How is this possible?

~ Polarize (Can't be caught until after I beat Sabrina, Must solo Lt. Surge, Koga and Blaine to evolve, must solo Giovanni, Agatha and Bruno, Apart from these and the E4 + Champion it can't be used in any major battles, Must solo 3 Legendary Birds, Prior to the E4, must know Tri Attack, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave and one of Metal Sound, Screech, Supersonic or Reflect)
    ~ 3H-Destroy (Must be a female and Lv21 with Early Bird when I catch it and must be caught in a Premier Ball on Route 16 before I catch or faint any other Pokemon or defeat any other trainers on that route, Can only evolve by soloing the three bird keepers on Route 18 with Level up STAB moves, It must learn Fly but can only learn it by soloing the two bikers and bird keeper on Route 15 and Bird Keeper on Route 14 and must start these battles using Tri-Attack, Its E4 Moveset must be Tri Attack, Drill Peck, Fly and Steel Wing)
    ~
    ~
    ~

This'll be very interesting...

@ Dirkac: Sorry I'm a bit confused. You've said to Lt. Surge last, but Polarize has to solo him as a Magnemite, but also solo other gym leaders as a Magneton. How is this possible?
    I meant as a Magneton :P

Shiny Espeon0429: Take a Squirtle nicknamed Moonwalk. It must always know Bubblebeam and Return. It can only evolve into Wartortle if it solos your rival's evolved (either Ivysaur or Venusaur) starter with Return. It can then only evolve into Blastoise when you reach the Sevii Islands. When you have done so, it must miss 10 times combined before it can evolve.
    Last edited by Chibi_Muffin; 30th August 2013 at 7:27 PM. Reason: Derp it isn't 4th gen

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

catch a diglett with a normal pokeball as soon as you can. it may only evolve if it is trying to evolve in a gym for the first time. if it doesnt, it cant evolve. if it did evolve it must learn tri attack and magnitude can be its only ground attack, if not earthquake can only be its only ground type attack. Name it Dubiotic
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Shiny Espeon0429 - For your final Pokemon, catch yourself a Clefairy and name it Night. Its only restriction for evolving into Clefable is that all of your other Pokemon must be fully-evolved before doing so. Should the Diglett Shiny Swalot gave you not evolve, Night must have at least one non-damaging move in its moveset. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

lol combining of two restrictions :P
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Thanks guys, my final team looks like:

~ Polarize (Can't be caught until after I beat Sabrina, Must solo Lt. Surge last, Blaine, Giovanni, Agatha and Bruno. Apart from these and the E4 + Champion it can't be used in any major battles, Must solo 3 Legendary Birds after I get the Rainbow Pass. Prior to the E4, must know Tri Attack, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave and one of Metal Sound, Screech, Supersonic or Reflect)
    ~ Moonwalk (Must always know Bubblebeam and Return, can only evolve into Wartortle after soloing either my rival's Ivysaur or Venusaur with Return and can only evolve into Blastoise when I reach the Sevii Islands and it misses 10 times with all its moves combined)
    ~ Dubiotic (Must be caught with a regular Pokeball asap and can only evolve if the first time it tries to evolve, its in a gym. If it does evolve, it must know Tri Attack and Magnitude as its ONLY Ground attack. If not, it must know Earthquake as its ONLY Ground attack)
    ~ Night (Can only evolve once every else in my party is fully evolved. If Dubiotic fails to evolve, it must have one non-damaging move in its moveset)

@ Chibi Muffin - Apparently Squirtle can't learn Bubblebeam in 3rd Gen. :/ In addition, I can't trade so it won't know Return for a while but I suppose its doable since you can get Return just after Lavender, potentially before you beat your rival in the Pokemon Tower. If I might make a suggestion, how about I swap Water Pulse (available after beating Misty) instead of Bubblebeam? Its up to you though. In addition, you say it can't evolve into a Blastoise until it misses 10 times combined, is that for any one move or any combined moves?

Wow, that's tough. However, take away that bloody Magneton and it isn't nearly as difficult. I think its definitely doable but will take quite a bit of planning. Because the Magneton requirements are a bit unclear, I'll evolve it asap (Give me a break!) but it has to solo Blaine, Geovanni and Bruno amongst others so I think that's fair enough. I won't start until I'm cleared of the Moonwalk requirements, but when they are I'll get going quickly! I really can't wait!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 2nd September 2013 at 6:13 PM.

are you happy? Then would you be so kind to give me a pokemon too?
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    are you happy? Then would you be so kind to give me a pokemon too?
    I assume you mean on the 5th Gen thread. No problem

Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast