Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Come on you guys. 2 more pokemon.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
    Come on you guys. 2 more pokemon.
    Hey, can ya list what ya already have?

Get a Beautifly. (Dustox doesn't count.) It can only evolve if it is at full health.
    font size one

deh74, nab yourself a Spoink. Call her Pacemaker. She must learn Shockwave. Although there are no restrictions on her evolution, she must participate in the double battle against Tate and Liza.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Hey guys I'm going to play my Sapphire game again, Please help me out and Challenge me with a team.

My restrictions are
    -I must be able to use one of the starters
    -Please only suggest Pokemon I can obtain in the game
    -I must be able to have Pokemon that know the HMs surf and fly on my team
    -Nicknames are fine, but I reserve the right to reject suggested nicknames

Team:

I look forward to the Challenge.

Thanks for all the pokemon you guys! It looks really good.

TUNA, get a male Roselia and name it George. It must always know Pin Missile and must beat Winona's Skarmory. If he faints against her Skarmory you must permanently box him until AFTER you beat Wallace, after which time you must withdraw him and begin using him again.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

TMT, take a Ralts and name it Flash. It must know Flash at all times. It must use Flash once during all battles it participates in. To evolve into Kirlia, it must use Flash twenty times in different battles, and then an additional 30 to evolve into Gardevoir.

The Mighty Tuma, take a Mudkip as your starter. It must solo Brawly to evolve into Marshtomp, and it must learn Ice Beam to evolve into Swampert. Before learning Surf, it must also defeat ten wild Manectric. Name it Axo-Elite.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Thanks deh74, The Imposter and Winter02 for the pokemon.

My Team so far:
    1.Take a Mudkip as your starter. It must solo Brawly to evolve into Marshtomp, and it must learn Ice Beam to evolve into Swampert. Before learning Surf, it must also defeat ten wild Manectric. Name it Axo-Elite.
    2.Take a Ralts and name it Flash. It must know Flash at all times. It must use Flash once during all battles it participates in. To evolve into Kirlia, it must use Flash twenty times in different battles, and then an additional 30 to evolve into Gardevoir.
    3.Get a male Roselia and name it George. It must always know Pin Missile and must beat Winona's Skarmory. If he faints against her Skarmory you must permanently box him until AFTER you beat Wallace, after which time you must withdraw him and begin using him again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Tuma View Post
    Thanks deh74, The Imposter and Winter02 for the pokemon.

My Team so far:
    1.Take a Mudkip as your starter. It must solo Brawly to evolve into Marshtomp, and it must learn Ice Beam to evolve into Swampert. Before learning Surf, it must also defeat ten wild Manectric. Name it Axo-Elite.
    2.Take a Ralts and name it Flash. It must know Flash at all times. It must use Flash once during all battles it participates in. To evolve into Kirlia, it must use Flash twenty times in different battles, and then an additional 30 to evolve into Gardevoir.
    3.Get a male Roselia and name it George. It must always know Pin Missile and must beat Winona's Skarmory. If he faints against her Skarmory you must permanently box him until AFTER you beat Wallace, after which time you must withdraw him and begin using him again.
    Take a Female Surskit named Skayt.

She must solo Wally at Mayville and your Rival under Cycling Road to evolve.

It must also solo Roxanne's Nosepass, and Flannery's Torkoal.

After beating Wallace, it may not be on your team, until Winona is beaten.

It must solo Wally in Victory Road and Steven's Cradily and Armaldo.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    @dirkac
    I except the challenge, But doesn't Winona come before Wallace gym wise?
    Last edited by The Mighty Tuma; 21st September 2013 at 6:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Tuma View Post
    @dirkac
    I except the challenge, But doesn't Winona come before Wallace gym wise?
    No, you can skip Winona until the guy checks the badges at Ever Grande City.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    No, you can skip Winona until the guy checks the badges at Ever Grande City.
    @dirkac Alright then, I'll remember that. Thanks for the Challenge.

My Team so far:
    4.Take a Female Surskit named Skayt.
    She must solo Wally at Mayville and your Rival under Cycling Road to evolve.
    It must also solo Roxanne's Nosepass, and Flannery's Torkoal.
    It must solo Wally in Victory Road and Steven's Cradily and Armaldo.
    5. For your flyer, get yourself a Tropius and name it Split. It must always be the lowest-levelled Pokemon in your team, and it must have two HMs in its moveset at all times. Good luck!
    Last edited by The Mighty Tuma; 23rd September 2013 at 5:45 AM. Reason: Update the latest team member

Hey guys, I'd like to do a FireRed Scramble challenge of 6 Pokemon? Thanks.

Temporary Account, take a Psyduck. Evolve it after it beats a Vileplume or five Gloom.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

The Mighty Tuma - For your flyer, get yourself a Tropius and name it Split. It must always be the lowest-levelled Pokemon in your team, and it must have two HMs in its moveset at all times. Good luck!

Temporary Account - Get yourself a Paras. It must afflict a status condition to twenty trainer-owned Pokemon through Effect Spore before it evolves into Parasect. Name it Spore. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    The Mighty Tuma - For your flyer, get yourself a Tropius and name it Split. It must always be the lowest-levelled Pokemon in your team, and it must have two HMs in its moveset at all times. Good luck!
    Thanks Dramtic Melody for your challenge.

Alright guys only one pokemon left!!!

The Mighty Tuma - take a Slugma nickname it Sam it must win all 4 level of contests to evolve the contest type must be beauty

Temporary Account, take a Pidgey and name it Orville. Its speed must always be its highest stat as its dream is to reach super fast levels. If at anypoint in time Orville's speed isn't the highest, it must only use Quick Attack or a priority move so it can go first.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

Psyduck - Evolves after it beats a Vileplume or five Gloom
    Paras (Spore) - Must afflict a status condition to twenty trainer-owned Pokemon through Effect Spore before it evolves into Parasect. Name it Spore.
    Pidgeot (Orville) - Speed must always be highest stat. If any point it isn't, it must only use Quick Attack.

Yikes that's gonna be hard

Temporary Account

take a Mankey name it Peter if a boy or Paige if a girl it must beat your rival's starter on the S.S. Anne and Pokémon Tower only using Low Kick to evolve

Paras (Spore) - Must afflict a status condition to twenty trainer-owned Pokemon through Effect Spore before it evolves into Parasect. Name it Spore.
    Pidgeot (Orville) - Speed must always be highest stat. If any point it isn't, it must only use Quick Attack.
    Primeape (Peter/Paige) - Must beat rival's starter on SS ANe and Pokemon Tower only using Low Kick to evolve

Temp, take a Charmander. It must solo Misty to evolve into Charmeleon, and solo your rival at Silph Co. to evolve into Charizard. To be used against the Elite Four, it must solo Giovanni's Rhyhorns using only STAB moves. It can learn Fly, but may only use it against Rock and Electric types. Name it Smokey.

Temporary Account, have a Pikachu! Call it Rebel. Rebel must evolve as soon as you get a Thunderstone, you cannot wait after you have obtained it, it must be straightaway! It must learn Thunder and use it against three out of any Gym Leader, Elite Four member or your rival two times successfully with no rain.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Rejecting Charmander because I've used it in a Scramble challenge before.

Primeape (Peter/Paige) - Must beat rival's starter on SS ANe and Pokemon Tower only using Low Kick to evolve
    Pijachu (Rebel) - Rebel must evolve as soon as you get a Thunderstone, you cannot wait after you have obtained it, it must be straightaway! It must learn Thunder and use it against three out of any Gym Leader, Elite Four member or your rival two times successfully with no rain.

well, seeing that many of your pokemon are starting with a P, take a Ponyta. Name it Fastie. It must always know agilty + quick attack, and to evolve it must solo your rivals 'mascotte' pokemon 2 times
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast