Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Psyduck - Evolves after it beats a Vileplume or five Gloom
    Paras (Spore) - Must afflict a status condition to twenty trainer-owned Pokemon through Effect Spore before it evolves into Parasect. Name it Spore.
    Pidgeot (Orville) - Speed must always be highest stat. If any point it isn't, it must only use Quick Attack.
    Primeape (Peter/Paige) - Must beat rival's starter on SS ANe and Pokemon Tower only using Low Kick to evolve
    Pijachu (Rebel) - Rebel must evolve as soon as you get a Thunderstone, you cannot wait after you have obtained it, it must be straightaway! It must learn Thunder and use it against three out of any Gym Leader, Elite Four member or your rival two times successfully with no rain.
    Ponyta (Fastie) - It must always know agility + quick attack, and to evolve it it must solo your rivals "mascotte" pokemon 2 times.

My Sapphire scramble challenge team so far:
    1.Mudkip(Axo-Elite) - Take a Mudkip as your starter. It must solo Brawly to evolve into Marshtomp, and it must learn Ice Beam to evolve into Swampert. Before learning Surf, it must also defeat ten wild Manectric. Name it Axo-Elite.
    2.Ralts(Flash) - Take a Ralts and name it Flash. It must know Flash at all times. It must use Flash once during all battles it participates in. To evolve into Kirlia, it must use Flash twenty times in different battles, and then an additional 30 to evolve into Gardevoir.
    3. Rosalia(George) - Get a male Roselia and name it George. It must always know Pin Missile and must beat Winona's Skarmory. If he faints against her Skarmory you must permanently box him until AFTER you beat Wallace, after which time you must withdraw him and begin using him again.
    4. Surskit(Skayt) - Take a Female Surskit named Skayt.
    She must solo Wally at Mayville and your Rival under Cycling Road to evolve.
    It must also solo Roxanne's Nosepass, and Flannery's Torkoal.
    After beating Wallace, it may not be on your team, until Winona is beaten.
    It must solo Wally in Victory Road and Steven's Cradily and Armaldo.
    5. Tropius(Split) - For your flyer, get yourself a Tropius and name it Split. It must always be the lowest-levelled Pokemon in your team, and it must have two HMs in its moveset at all times.

@The Mighty Tuma not sure if you saw this or not but on the other page I did give you a pokemon but I will post it again

take a Slugma nickname it Sam it must win all 4 level of contests to evolve the contest type must be beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Kdude146 View Post
    @The Mighty Tuma not sure if you saw this or not but on the other page I did give you a pokemon but I will post it again

take a Slugma nickname it Sam it must win all 4 level of contests to evolve the contest type must be beauty
    Sorry Kdude146 I didn't see it. Thanks for helping out.

That completes my team
    1.Mudkip(Axo-Elite) - Take a Mudkip as your starter. It must solo Brawly to evolve into Marshtomp, and it must learn Ice Beam to evolve into Swampert. Before learning Surf, it must also defeat ten wild Manectric. Name it Axo-Elite.
    2.Ralts(Flash) - Take a Ralts and name it Flash. It must know Flash at all times. It must use Flash once during all battles it participates in. To evolve into Kirlia, it must use Flash twenty times in different battles, and then an additional 30 to evolve into Gardevoir.
    3. Rosalia(George) - Get a male Roselia and name it George. It must always know Pin Missile and must beat Winona's Skarmory. If he faints against her Skarmory you must permanently box him until AFTER you beat Wallace, after which time you must withdraw him and begin using him again.
    4. Surskit(Skayt) - Take a Female Surskit named Skayt.
    She must solo Wally at Mayville and your Rival under Cycling Road to evolve.
    It must also solo Roxanne's Nosepass, and Flannery's Torkoal.
    After beating Wallace, it may not be on your team, until Winona is beaten.
    It must solo Wally in Victory Road and Steven's Cradily and Armaldo.
    5. Tropius(Split) - For your flyer, get yourself a Tropius and name it Split. It must always be the lowest-levelled Pokemon in your team, and it must have two HMs in its moveset at all times
    6.Slugma(Sam) - take a Slugma nickname it Sam it must win all 4 level of contests to evolve the contest type must be beauty.

Thanks for all the Pokemon guys, this going to be a fun challenge

Still waiting on a final Pokemon. I'd prefer for it not to be a starter since I already have a grass water and fire type.

@ Temporary Account, go with Grimer. It'll need to solo three trainers in Sabrina's gym (it can include Sabrina =p) to evolve.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Since it's the long weekend I have decided to start my first Scramble Challenge in Ruby. My only rules...

I do Want a Pokemon with Fly
    Dont make it too hard, this is my First Scramble
    I cant trade
    Also no more than 2 of a single type please!

Besides that, do what you will with me.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

@ ~sam~ take a Trapinch it can evolve into Vibrava when ever but once it evolves it must know fly and become your flying type and must solo May in Lilycove City to evolve into Flygon fly and one non-damaging move of your choice must be in it's move pool at all times

~sam~, take a Treecko. Name it Geico. It must learn Mega Drain by level. Once it does so, it may evolve into Grovyle. It must solo Flannery's gym to evolve into Sceptile. It must learn Mega Drain forever, and must take down Glacia's Glalies.

I'd also like to start an Emerald challenge. I can't trade, so none of that jazz. Make it fairly hard, but not overboard.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

@ The Imposter

take a Duskull and name it Henry he must solo Archie to evolve

~Sam~, take a Taillow, evolve after it beats a Makuhita.

The Imposter, take a Numel. To evolve, it must defeat one of Juan's Pokemon with Earthquake. If that's not hard enough, increase it to three of his Pokemon.

Psyduck - Evolves after it beats a Vileplume or five Gloom
    Paras (Spore) - Must afflict a status condition to twenty trainer-owned Pokemon through Effect Spore before it evolves into Parasect. Name it Spore.
    Pidgeot (Orville) - Speed must always be highest stat. If any point it isn't, it must only use Quick Attack.
    Primeape (Peter/Paige) - Must beat rival's starter on SS ANe and Pokemon Tower only using Low Kick to evolve
    Pijachu (Rebel) - Rebel must evolve as soon as you get a Thunderstone, you cannot wait after you have obtained it, it must be straightaway! It must learn Thunder and use it against three out of any Gym Leader, Elite Four member or your rival two times successfully with no rain.
    Ponyta (Fastie) - It must always know agility + quick attack, and to evolve it it must solo your rivals "mascotte" pokemon 2 times.
    Grimer - Needs to solo three trainers in Sabrina's gym (it can include Sabrina =p) to evolve.

Thanks I'm all good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    ~Sam~, take a Taillow, evolve after it beats a Makuhita.

The Imposter, take a Numel. To evolve, it must defeat one of Juan's Pokemon with Earthquake. If that's not hard enough, increase it to three of his Pokemon.
    Just a Question, Will the Taillow be able to evolve immediately after the Battle it beats a Makuhita? or Any time After?

And here is my Team so far...

Trapinch- It can evolve into Vibrava when ever but once it evolves it must know fly and become your flying type and must solo May in Lilycove City to evolve into Flygon fly and one non-damaging move of your choice must be in it's move pool at all times
    Geico the Treeko - It must learn Mega Drain by level. Once it does so, it may evolve into Grovyle. It must solo Flannery's gym to evolve into Sceptile. It must learn Mega Drain forever, and must take down Glacia's Glalies.
    Taillow - Evolve after it beats a Makuhita.

Going to need 3 more to get started!
    Latest Shiny!

PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Alright.

Duskull-solo Archie to evolve
    Numel-defeat one of Juan's Pokemon to evolve

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Alright.

Duskull-solo Archie to evolve
    Numel-defeat one of Juan's Pokemon to evolve
    I'm assuming this is directed to me?
    Latest Shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    Just a Question, Will the Taillow be able to evolve immediately after the Battle it beats a Makuhita? or Any time After?
    Any time, it doesn't need to be directly after.

I'll start a scramble challenge in sapphire.

Restrictions:
    No nicknames
    Only pokemon catchable in Sapphire. I can't trade.
    Last edited by Tom88; 28th September 2013 at 9:48 AM.

Alright so my Team so Far...

Trapinch- It can evolve into Vibrava when ever but once it evolves it must know fly and become your flying type and must solo May in Lilycove City to evolve into Flygon fly and one non-damaging move of your choice must be in it's move pool at all times
    Geico the Treeko - It must learn Mega Drain by level. Once it does so, it may evolve into Grovyle. It must solo Flannery's gym to evolve into Sceptile. It must learn Mega Drain forever, and must take down Glacia's Glalies.

Still need 3 more guys. Come at me!
    Latest Shiny!

@ Sam

Catch a Gulpin. To evolve it, it must learn Toxic by leveling up, and it must defeat one pokemon of each type its weak to.

I still need 6 pokemon for my scramble .

~Sam~ - Have fun with Whismur and name it Echo. To evolve into Loudred, it must defeat at least two members of the Winstrate Family by itself. To evolve into Exploud, it must defeat a Magma Admin by itself at some point in the game. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    Alright so my Team so Far...

Still need 3 more guys. Come at me!
    Take a Spoink.

It must be Female, and it must be named Drip.

In order to Evolve, it must solo Flannery, and seven Psychic Types that aren't Spoink or Grumpig, five Dark Types, five Ghost Types, three Bug Types, and one Clamperl.

It must also be the one to deal the finishing blow to Liza's Lunatone and Tate's Solrock.

It must also solo Wally in Victory Road.

Tom88 - Catch a Spheal. It can only evolve into Sealeo after solo'ing five swimmers by itself, and it can only evolve into Walrein after solo'ing five Cooltrainers by itself. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Thanks again Dramatic Melody

I'll start a scramble challenge in sapphire.

Restrictions:
    No nicknames
    Only pokemon catchable in Sapphire. I can't trade.

- Spheal (it can evolve into Sealeo after solo'ing five swimmers. it can evolve into Walrein after solo'ing five Cooltrainers)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Tom88, take a Vulpix which can evolve after defeating a Wailord.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Take a Spoink.

It must be Female, and it must be named Drip.

In order to Evolve, it must solo Flannery, and seven Psychic Types that aren't Spoink or Grumpig, five Dark Types, five Ghost Types, three Bug Types, and one Clamperl.

It must also be the one to deal the finishing blow to Liza's Lunatone and Tate's Solrock.

It must also solo Wally in Victory Road.
    That seems a little hard, I'll take a Spoink but I wont Solo Wally.

Alright then So far I have...

Drip the Spoink - Must be Female. Must Solo Flannery, five Dark Types, five Ghost Types, three Bug Types, and one Clamperl to Evolve. Must make finishing Blow on Liza's Solrock and Tate's Lunatone.

Looking for 2 More.
    Latest Shiny!

Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast