Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Thanks again Winter02

I'll start a scramble challenge in sapphire.

Restrictions:
    No nicknames
    Only pokemon catchable in Sapphire. I can't trade.

- Spheal (it can evolve into Sealeo after solo'ing five swimmers. it can evolve into Walrein after solo'ing five Cooltrainers)
    - Vulpix (it can evolve after defeating a Wailord)
    -
    -
    -
    -

4 more to go

Still looking for 2 more pokes guys. My team so far...

Trapinch- It can evolve into Vibrava when ever but once it evolves it must know fly and become your flying type and must solo May in Lilycove City to evolve into Flygon fly and one non-damaging move of your choice must be in it's move pool at all times
    Geico the Treeko - It must learn Mega Drain by level. Once it does so, it may evolve into Grovyle. It must solo Flannery's gym to evolve into Sceptile. It must learn Mega Drain forever, and must take down Glacia's Glalies.
    Taillow - Evolve after it beats a Makuhita.
    Drip the Spoink - Must be Female. Must Solo Flannery, five Dark Types, five Ghost Types, three Bug Types, and one Clamperl to Evolve. Must make finishing Blow on Liza's Solrock and Tate's Lunatone.

Also my restrictions still apply

Dont make it too hard, this is my First Scramble
    I cant trade
    Also no more than 2 of a single type please!
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

@ ~Sam~

Take a Tentacool. It must know Poison Sting at all times, and in order for it to evolve it has to learn Attract through TM and keep it at all times

Awesome. Now I need one more. Anyone? I want to get this Scramble started!

Trapinch- It can evolve into Vibrava when ever but once it evolves it must know fly and become your flying type and must solo May in Lilycove City to evolve into Flygon fly and one non-damaging move of your choice must be in it's move pool at all times
    Geico the Treeko - It must learn Mega Drain by level. Once it does so, it may evolve into Grovyle. It must solo Flannery's gym to evolve into Sceptile. It must learn Mega Drain forever, and must take down Glacia's Glalies.
    Drip the Spoink - Must be Female. Must Solo Flannery, five Dark Types, five Ghost Types, three Bug Types, and one Clamperl to Evolve. Must make finishing Blow on Liza's Solrock and Tate's Lunatone.
    Tantacool - It must know Poison Sting at all times, and in order for it to evolve it has to learn Attract through TM and keep it at all times
    Latest Shiny!

PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    Awesome. Now I need one more. Anyone? I want to get this Scramble started!

Tantacool - It must know Poison Sting at all times, and in order for it to evolve it has to learn Attract through TM and keep it at all times
    If you don't mind, I'll give you another one.

Take a Snorunt.

It must be Female, and it must be named Glace.

In order to Evolve, it must solo one Pokémon from Liza, Tate, Maxie, and Wallace.

It must also be the Pokémon that chips away Groudon's health down to Red.

After Evolving, it must solo Wally's Gardevoir, and Glacia's Walren, to prove itself the superior Ice Type.

If you plan to do Post-Elite 4 too, it must also solo Regice.

It must know: Double Team, Ice Beam, Crunch, and one Move of your choice at all times.

^Seems a little hard. Since I already have something soloing a pokemon on Liza and Tate I'll skip out on those. Since I'm not doing Post-Credits I won't do Regice either.

Tantacool - It must know Poison Sting at all times, and in order for it to evolve it has to learn Attract through TM and keep it at all times.
    Glace the SnoruntIn order to Evolve, it must solo one Pokémon Maxie and Wallace.It must also be the Pokémon that chips away Groudon's health down to Red.After Evolving, it must solo Wally's Gardevoir, and Glacia's Walren, to prove itself the superior Ice Type.

Time to get started!
    Latest Shiny!

Can I get a FireRed Scramble with Squirtle as my starter?
    - Nicknames
    - No duplicate types

MoonOwl - Catch a Venonat and name it Puff. It can only evolve into Venomoth after it defeats three of the gym trainers in Blaine's gym by itself. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Quote Originally Posted by MoonOwl View Post
    Can I get a FireRed Scramble with Squirtle as my starter?
    - Nicknames
    - No duplicate types
    Take a Cubone.

In order to Evolve, it must solo the entire Vermillion Gym, and solo Erika.

After evolving, it must solo Giovanni in the Viridian Gym, and your Rival on the Route to Vicotry Road.

take a pikachu then. Name it ash. It can only evolve after soloing Blue's pidgey/pidgeotto all the time and it must solo one of the trainers in the Viridian gym. For it to learn any TM's, it must kill 10 abra's. Name it Rechnard
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

MoonOwl, your Squirtle can evolve into Wartortle after it defeats three wild Clefairy inside of Mt. Moon, and into Blastoise after it defeats five Diglett inside of Diglett's Cave. Before learning Surf, it must solo four trainers on Route 17. Nickname it Tor-Toi-se.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Hi,
    I'm playing Emerald.

What I have so far:
    -Sableye (knows Flash)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Anything goes (except for trade), but I'd like to be able to use the necessary HMs.

Petza have yourself a Tentacool. It can evolve after it defeats 20 electric types.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Thanks, Tentacool sounds cool. Always wanted to use one, but never really fit in my teams before.

-Sableye (knows Flash)
    -Tentacool (It can evolve after it defeats 20 electric types. )
    -
    -
    -
    -

Use a Minun! It must defeat a gym leader by itself before the Elite Four.
    Kalos Champions
    Blue the Greninja, the true ninja
    Amber the Charizard, the transcending Mega Evolution
    Buddy the Vileplume, destroyer of Arceus and Mewtwos
    King the Tyrantrum, the tyrant of the fossils
    Hiro the Lucario, the sweeper of noobs

Thanks. I think in that case I'll set a level limit for my Pokémon 1-2 levels above the next gym leaders highest one.

-Sableye (knows Flash)
    -Minun (It must defeat a gym leader by itself before the Elite Four. )
    -
    -
    -

Petza, take a Gulpin. Name it Majestic. To evolve, it must solo 15 ground types.

Thanks. Sounds a bit hard, I like it.

-Sableye (knows Flash)
    -Gulpin nicknamed Majestic (To evolve, it must solo 15 ground types. )
    -
    -

Only two more, wouldn't mind someone who can lear Fly.

Take a Ralts. It cannot use any special attacks except Psychic.

Thanks, interesting choice.

-Sableye (knows Flash)
    -Ralts (It cannot use any special attacks except Psychic. )
    -

For the next person: please choose someone who can learn Fly.

Petza, take a Doduo. It can evolve into Dodrio after it beats an Altaria. It must also learn and keep Tri Attack and Steel Wing. Before learning Fly, it must solo three swimmers. Nickname it Not a Duo.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

All right, thanks. I'm about to start then.

-Sableye (knows Flash)
    -Ralts (It cannot use any special attacks except Psychic. )
    -Doduo nicknamed Not a Duo (It can evolve into Dodrio after it beats an Altaria. It must also learn and keep Tri Attack and Steel Wing. Before learning Fly, it must solo three swimmers.)

edit: Come to think of it, the first gym only using a Ralts without any allowed attacks at that point sounds kind of impossible to me. Is it possible to skip that gym and come back later, or do I have to Treecko/Mudkip my way through it? Also, the second earliest Pokémon I can get is Tentacool in Dewford City. Is it okay if I switch Ralts to my starter in every battle until that point? I don't get any of the normal type TMs yet, and it can only learn special attacks otherwise.
    Last edited by Petza; 24th October 2013 at 9:08 PM.

Hello, I'd like to start one of these challenges on my FireRed Version. Im up for any challenges, but i am going to need a surfer and flyer. I dont want to use a starter, so Im going to need one. Only other thing I'll add is that i do not want to use the following because ive used them so often:
    Snorlax, Kidoqueen/king, lapras, butterfree, clefable, seadra, haunter, arcanine, and aerodactyl

Thanks alot, looking forward to this
    Hey, I need a cool Medieval Pokémon design. If you got something, PM me with it and I’ll be happy to look at it. I can't find anything

Medieva lTrainer... take a Kabutops. It must solo Blaines gym (except Blaine) before it is allowed to evolve.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Alright, thats one down, 5 to go

-Kabutops (must solo Blaine's gym assistees before evolving)
    Hey, I need a cool Medieval Pokémon design. If you got something, PM me with it and I’ll be happy to look at it. I can't find anything

Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast