Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 2773

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Charoshi, take a Shuppet. In order to evolve, it must solo five trainers, each on a different Route: 123, 124, 127, 128 and 133. During these battles, it may never use any Super-effective moves. It may also not participate in any battles inside of any Gym, but it must participate against every member of the E4 when you battle them for the first time.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

-Torchic - solo 50 whismur to evolve. Solo Norman and Winona, get defeated by Loudred or Exploud to evolve again. Solo Gardevoir, Walrein and Milotic. Must known Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut. Can't participate against Roxanne, Wattson, Juan or Sidney.
    -Shroomish - paralyze and ko 30 trainer Pokemon. Must learn and keep mach punch when it evolves.
    -Shuppet - solo 5 trainers one each on route 123, 124, 127, 128 and133 listed without super effective moves. Must not battle gyms, but every elite member.
    -
    -
    -

Decent challenge so far... keep em coming guys!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I'm gonna deny the 2nd poke winter, I use it to much. And charoshi- take a poochyana. It can only evolve after it eats 3 mightyena. Then it must learn and keep hyper beam and use hyper it against the elite four's mightyena. Must proceed to KO it. Wanna give me my last one for FireRed in return?
    Hey, I need a cool Medieval Pokémon design. If you got something, PM me with it and I’ll be happy to look at it. I can't find anything

Well that's a little... extreme. o.O My Poochyena is supposed to eat 3 Mightyenas? xD o.o

-Torchic - solo 50 whismur to evolve. Solo Norman and Winona, get defeated by Loudred or Exploud to evolve again. Solo Gardevoir, Walrein and Milotic. Must known Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut. Can't participate against Roxanne, Wattson, Juan or Sidney.
    -Shroomish - paralyze and ko 30 trainer Pokemon. Must learn and keep mach punch when it evolves.
    -Shuppet - solo 5 trainers one each on route 123, 124, 127, 128 and133 listed without super effective moves. Must not battle gyms, but every elite member.
    -Poochyena - evolve after it beats 3 Mightyenas. IT must known hyper beam and ko Sidneys Mightyena with it.
    -
    -

And if you want me to give you one more Pokemon, how about Exegutor? If it has a s. att raising nature it must solo Koga's gym trainers to evolve. It it has any other nature it nut evolve instantly and can't battle in Koga's gym at all.
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi, take a female Snorunt. She dreams of being tough like her elder brother; she cannot evolve into Glalie until she reaches the Master Rank of the Tough Contests.

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    And if you want me to give you one more Pokemon, how about Exegutor? If it has a s. att raising nature it must solo Koga's gym trainers to evolve. It it has any other nature it nut evolve instantly and can't battle in Koga's gym at all.
    Yes the poocheyena is a little extreme, but it makes things fun. And thanks for the exutator. Now I can start my challenge
    Hey, I need a cool Medieval Pokémon design. If you got something, PM me with it and I’ll be happy to look at it. I can't find anything

Alright so Cannibal Poochyena it is xD

-Poochyena - evolve after it beats 3 Mightyenas. IT must known hyper beam and ko Sidneys Mightyena with it.
    -Snorunt - Master Rank in tough contest to evolve
    -

1 more guys!!
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi, take a Wingull, it must be caught surfing at Route 115 and its level must be lower than 15 in order to catch it. You must wait to evolve it until it learns Quick Attack at Level 31 and it beats a Pokémon faster than it with it. It can never forget Quick Attack.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

-Snorunt - Master Rank in tough contest to evolve
    -Wingull - surfing route 115 lower than 15. Learn quick attack before evolving and beat a Pokemon faster than it. Cant forget quick attack.

Thanks guys. A few staples of my usual teams and Shuppet, so an interesting mix. Thanks everyone! Will start soon.
    SoulSilver BQ

Last time I am a bit bored and I always try a scramble challenge or something else but it never works. I would like to try it again on Sapphire. I can't trade so please don't give me things like that.

Challenges currently completed

Monotype:

Sapphire/Ruby: Ground
    Firered/Leafgreen: Flying

eltigras, take a Meditite. Evolve it after it beats three trainers inside of Mt. Pyre. It must also learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Recover.

eltigras take a Lotad. It must solo Roxanne to evolve and it must evolve the second you find a water stone.
    SoulSilver BQ

thnks so far I need 4 more

Monotype:

I need friends

eltigras, take an Electrike. It must solo Watson in order to evolve. That's all. (:

eltigras - Have fun with a Whismur. It must defeat all the trainers in Tricks 1-4 by itself to evolve into Loudred, and it must defeat all the trainers in Tricks 6 and 7 by itself to evolve into Exploud. If you accept nicknames, call it Prankster. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

eltigras, Take an Aron! It can evolve once after it solos a Gym leader. Evolve it again once you get Waterfall. Teach it Surf.
    Sprites by Arkeis, banner by Light Venusaur

Friends stick together, no matter what.

take a Meditite. Evolve it after it beats three trainers inside of Mt. Pyre. It must also learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Recover.
    take a Lotad. It must solo Roxanne to evolve and it must evolve the second you find a water stone.
    take an Electrike. It must solo Watson in order to evolve.
    Have fun with a Whismur. It must defeat all the trainers in Tricks 1-4 by itself to evolve into Loudred, and it must defeat all the trainers in Tricks 6 and 7 by itself to evolve into Exploud. If you accept nicknames, call it Prankster. Good luck!
    Take an Aron! It can evolve once after it solos a Gym leader. Evolve it again once you get Waterfall. Teach it Surf.

Only one more guys

Monotype:

Before I purchase a new game I want to do a scramble challenge.

Game: FireRed

Needs:
    -a surfer

Banned:
    -Nidoking, Electabuzz, Lapras, Dragonite
    -Starters
    -Everything that needs to be traded
    -Legends

I won't accept any restrictions involving moves or nicknames

Team so far:
    -Hitmonlee (final moveset: Hi Jump Kick / Mega Kick / Rock Slide / Meditate)
    -Arcanine (evolve growlithe after it has beaten Erika solo)
    -Golduck
    -Nidoqueen (=>nidorina before brock, =>nidoqueen before misty, max 1 normal move)
    -Beedrill (Toxic, Brick Break)
    -
    Last edited by Joren56; 15th December 2013 at 2:51 PM.
    Currently playing: Ruby,FireRed,Emerald

Joren56, take a Hitmonlee. Its final moveset must be Hi Jump Kick / Mega Kick / Rock Slide / Meditate. If you take nicknames, name it KickSmash.

Thanks Winter02!
    I edited my scramble limitations though: I won't accept any restrictions involving moves or nicknames.
    Last edited by Joren56; 7th December 2013 at 12:37 AM.

Joren56, take a Growlithe. If you accept basic restrictions, it must have a speed raising nature and solo Erika to evolve. If you don't want any restrictions just take the Growlithe.
    SoulSilver BQ

Joren56, use a Golduck.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Thanks Charoshi and Drummerdude! That's 3 to go ^^

Been a while since I've done one of these. Let's go for a Leaf Green challenge.

Notes:
    -I cannot trade
    -Please no "Must solo X gym" challenges - I want this to be fun, not annoying.
    -Try to make it so that my team is spread out throughout the game (as in, I don't want 5 Pokemon before the second gym)
    -I love evolution restrictions
    -No nickname restrictions please; I'll do those myself.

Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111 LastLast