Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112
Results 2,776 to 2,788 of 2788

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

brandyjay, take a Caterpie. It can evolve without restrictions but must be caught as a Caterpie and must be fully evolved before you challenge the first Gym. As a Butterfree, it must learn and keep Sleep Powder and Psychic, and it must solo at least one trainer in every cave you go through throughout the game. If you take nicknames, name it Kindness.
    A new future is about to begin

The past and the present will not be forgotten

Secret Bases

Quote Originally Posted by brandyjay View Post

Hi, I would like a scramble for Fire Red, no trading.

I like a steady curve so the amount of pokemon on the team must not exceed the amount of badges I am going for plus one. So max two by first gym, max three by second gym, etc.

Challenges welcome, be reasonable however as it will be a casual run on my phone.
    Given so far:

Kindness the Caterpie - Must be fully evolved by first gym. Must solo one trainer in every cave. Must learn and keep Sleep Powder and Psychic.

brandjay, take a Pidgey. She must be female, and can only evolve into Pidgeotto after learning Whirlwind naturally at level 19. She can evolve into Pidgeot freely after that. She must know the move Fly, and must be named Aubrey.

Hey everyone! I'm new to the community but this is one of my favorite threads, so I thought I would do a Pokemon Emerald Scramble challenge as well! So please feel free to add your suggestions for the Pokemon I will use along with their own restrictions. Nicknames and genders are welcomed, so don't be shy ;D, thanks! The only thing is that I must have a surfer and a flyer guys, so keep in mind, luv you.

AyyBayBae, take a Seviper. It must be Male and caught in an Ultra Ball. Nickname it Toxic Tale. It must learn and keep Haze and Flamethrower. It must also participate in three Gym Leader battles.
    A new future is about to begin

The past and the present will not be forgotten

Secret Bases

AyyBayBae, take a Pelipper. It will be your surfer and flyer. Nickname it "Peeko" and capture it in a Great Ball. (You can either catch it as a Wingull or a Pelipper.)
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

Thanks to both of you guys! Moon Song, would you like to add another restriction to Peeko to make it harder? So far the team is:

-Seviper (M) "Toxic Tale" Must be caught in an Ultra Ball, learn Haze, Flamethrower and participate in three gym batlles.

-Pelipper (F) "Peeko" Surfer and flyer, must be caught in a Great Ball.

Such a majestic trio.
    °AyyBayBae°

AyyBayBae, take a female Poochyena and name her Nightlock. It must learn Attract and use it on 75 Pokemon before it can evolve and it must keep Attract as one of it's moves as a Mightyena

Quote Originally Posted by Kdude146 View Post
    AyyBayBae, take a female Poochyena and name her Nightlock. It must learn Attract and use it on 75 Pokemon before it can evolve and it must keep Attract as one of it's moves as a Mightyena
    75!? Alright, I love me a good challenge, thanks for submitting!

Such a majestic trio.
    °AyyBayBae°

AyyBayBae, take a chimecho . It must learn Shock Wave by TM
    Currently playing: Ruby,FireRed,Emerald

AyyBayBae, take a Treecko as your starter. Name it Ivan if male, and Ivana if female. It must learn at least one new TM to evolve.

AyyBayBae, take a female Aron. Nickname her Ariana. She must defeat Wattson's Manectric before evolving into Lairon and Winona's Altaria before evolving into Aggron.

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Alright! Thanks everyone for submitting, I will start with my playthrough!

The Dream Team:
    -Ivan the Treecko (M) Must learn new TM to evolve each time (Will be Bullet Seed and Dig probably hehe)
    -Nightlock the Poochyena (F) Must learn attract and use it on 75 Pokemon to evolve, must keep the move as Mightyena.
    -Liberty the Chimecho (F) Must learn Shock Wave by TM
    -Ariana the Aron (F) Must defeat Wattson's Manectric to evolve and defeat Winona's Altaria to evolve again.
    -Toxic Tale the Seviper (M) Must be caught in an Ultra Ball, learn Haze, Flamethrower and participate in three gym batlles.
    -Peeko the Pelipper (F) Surfer and flyer, must be caught in a Great Ball.
    Last edited by AyyBayBae; 22nd August 2016 at 2:28 AM.

Such a majestic trio.
    °AyyBayBae°

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112