Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

rusaemfrlg, you are now the proud trainer of a Poliwag. No restrictions on becoming Poliwhirl but to become a Poliwrath, you must have seen a Chansey in the Safari Zone.

rusaemfrlg - Enjoy a Krabby! It must be the second one you encounter [the first one being the one your Paras needs to beat], and for it to evolve, it must beat eleven wild Diglett in Diglett's Cave. If you're accepting nicknames, name it "Snips". Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

rusaemfrlg - use Diglett it must solo Koga to evolve

Okay so we got:

Charmander
    Pidgey (Mus learn fly and then mirror move to evolve
    Cubone (Must solo a grass trainer in 4th gym and know a bone move)
    Poliwag (must see a Chansey to evolve into Poliwrath)
    Krabby (Must defeat 11 Diglett to evolve)
    Diglett (Sorry but I like all my pokemon to be involved in gym battles)

Oh and it seems I was assigned seven pokemon. But I decided to reject Paras, because well, I was assigned Paras in another scramble challenge that I'm going to do soon. So sorry again SilverMorty.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Anybody needs a Team member?

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Anybody needs a Team member?
    If you have to ask, then the answer is probably no.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I want a team 4 my emerald need a flyer surfer

and no starter

To black and white scramble take a Crawdaunt, it must defeat ten pokemon that Corphish is weak to in order to evolve it. Also in each battle you must not use any healing items as well.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

BWS, take a Taillow that can only evolve and learn Fly after soloing Winoa.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

@BWS, take an Electrike. It may evolve whenever it likes, but once it is a Menectric it must solo Juan if it wants to learn any more moves after Level 33.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Black and White Scramble, enjoy a Slaking. No restrictions.

Black and White scramble - Enjoy a Chimecho! Since it's rare, my only restriction would be for it to be caught in a Great Ball. If you're accepting nicknames, name it "DingDong". Good luck!

Black and White scramble, finish with a Numel. To evolve, it must solo two trainers in the last gym.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

ok thanks guys but instead of slaking can i go with vigoroth no evolution

and 4 numel can u make it easier
    Last edited by Black and White scramble; 15th May 2011 at 3:18 PM.

I gave you the Slaking with no restrictions because of its ability. If you don't want to evolve Vigoroth I'll have to give you a restriction

ok

electivire addict

I want to do a mixed Nuzlocke/Scramble challenge on my LG, and since I don't know where to post it I'll post it here. Rules:
    - When a pokemon faints, he dies (=> released).
    - You assign me 6 pokemon that can be obtained before challenging Surge (I don't want to challenge Surge with only Squirtle).
    - When a pokemon dies, I'll ask for a new one
    - Goal: defeating the E4 with losing as few as possible pokemon
    - No healing items.
    - Rare pokemon allowed, but not too rare (like 2%)
    - You can give them small or easy challenges, but not like "Squirtle will have to solo Surge", just keep it simple.
    - Evolution restrictions are allowed, just not to big level difference (like squirtle has to solo Blaine to evolve)

I already have chosen my starter: Squirtle
    please assign me some pokemon!
    Last edited by Assassin9399; 16th May 2011 at 10:58 AM.

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

Assassin9399 take a Drowzee with Reflect, and evolves after it defeats a Snorlax that has used Rest. (it doesn't have to solo but it has to knock it out)
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 16th May 2011 at 11:20 AM.

Assassin9399, take a Bellsprout. Capture it on Route 5 and evolve it into Weepinbell on Route 6. Evolve it into Victreebel after soloing any trainer that uses at least one Fire-type. It must always know Sleep Powder and Growth.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Assassin9399 - Get a Spearow. It needs to solo two trainers in the S.S. Anne before it can evolve.

Assassin 9399, you can use Pidgey. It must evolve into Pidgeotto before facing Brock. Pidgeotto can evolve normally though.

So I finally started my XD Scramble. Instead of boring everyone with all the details I will just say that I cleared the Cipher Desert Lab.

lvl 21
    lvl 21
    lvl 21
    Random Shadow
    Random Shadow
    Random Shadow
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 16th May 2011 at 5:23 PM.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

@assasin9399 take a nidoran the most common one in your game if it is the male let it keep peck if it;s the female let it keep scratch
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White scramble View Post
    ok

electivire addict
    Okay as you're accepting the Slaking, or okay as you're accepting the restriction for your Vigoroth?

If you're taking Vigoroth, you must acquire the TMs for Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and Flamethrower and teach it to it

Final update! (maybe?)
    [Emerald Playthrough Scramble Challenge]
    - Division/Minun [Must always know Charge.]
    - Drehios/Mudkip [Solo one of Brawly's Pokemon --> Marshtomp. Solo 5 Tropius --> Swampert. Must always know Surf.]
    - Aria/Whismur [Female. Activate Soundproof against Roar/Uproar from non-Whismur-line Pokemon --> Lourded. Solo Winona's Altaria --> Exploud.]
    - Stingy/Cacturne [Needle Arm should be its only Grass-type move.]
    - [Mr./Mrs.] Banana/Tropius [Must always know Whirlwind.]
    - Dummanos/Shuppet [Male. Beat Tate and Liza's Claydol --> Banette.]
    First update
    Second update
    Third update
    Fourth update
    Fifth update

This isn't really much of an update, but more of me sort-of "giving up" on my challenge. I found that it was way too boring to train up all my Pokemon for Steven. It's been a few days already and they've only gone up four levels. x_x

So I decided to finish the challenge here. I technically "failed", but I believe I succeeded in where most everyone ends - beating the E4.

[As an extra, I also beat the remaining trainers of Hoenn - the ones in the ship and the final trick in the Trick House - as well as re-battled Norman.]

Current team:
    Drehios / Swampert - Level 60 [Moveset: Waterfall, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Surf.]
    Aria / Exploud - Level 60 [Moveset: Ice Beam, Strength, Flamethrower, Rock Smash.]
    Division / Minun - Level 60 [Moveset: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Return, Charge.]
    Stingy / Cacturne - Level 60 [Moveset: Faint Attack, Needle Arm, Cut, Spikes.]
    Mrs Banana / Tropius - Level 60 [Moveset: Whirlwind, Magical Leaf, Fly, Body Slam.]
    Dummanos / Banette - Level 60 [Moveset: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Will-o-Wisp, Thunderbolt.]

So right now I'm deciding if I should take a scramble in SS or a scramble in White. XD

An update of my progress:
    I started my game, papers finally over and done with, and quickly snagged Croconaw. Boxed Umbreon and Makuhita and moved on to the next area. Snagged all the Shadow Pokemon available in Pyrite's Duel Square, boxing all the ones I didn't need for my Scramble to be Purified in the Post-game. Of the Duel Square Pokemon, Misdreavus was the hardest, Shadow Ball is not Espeon's friend. Defeated Rouge Cail and snagged his Furret without much hassle, surprisingly, and boxed it. Also, I re-battled the trainers in the area until I had access to all of their pre-purification moves. Saved.

Spoiler:- Team:

Off to make more progress. Also reminded of how much of a stalker Rui was, almost forgot about that . . .
    Last edited by Ememew; 17th May 2011 at 8:17 AM.

Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast